Mistress Melba's Big Black Cock

Story Info
Mistress Melba's Big Black Cock.
1.2k words
4.43
13.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mistress Melba and I live in Oakland California in a nice section of a predominantly black neighborhood. I am a big black woman, 35-years old with a big body. I'm in good shape for my age, even though I weigh 240 lbs. I also possess, a big old pair of 42EE titties that look like two half watermelons jutting out from my chest. My fetish specialty, is spanking young ladies, and I especially like spanking white girls.

My husband left me 6 years ago for another woman. Turned out she was a good-looking young white girl with big knockers that he had been fucking for over two years on the side. Like I've always said, I don't begrudge a white girl getting some black dick, because everyone knows it is a lot better than any white dick she'll find.

She just shouldn't have to steal another woman's man, is all I'm saying. That's why I developed a fetish where I like to spank their lily white asses pink; a little payback is good for my black soul.

I work at a bank in downtown San Francisco in the money room, as a shift supervisor. I have 6 women who work under me and all but one of them is black. The white girl was hired last month and is still on her 90 day probation. Her name is Kim. She's a cute little blonde thing, with a nice body and a tight little ass. Her titties are a nice firm 36C and she has a real cute face.

She dropped out of college, and is taking night classes to try and complete her degree in accounting. She is just learning the ropes, and is under the guidance of a good friend of mine Ms. Karl. Ms. Karl is a lesbian friend of mine who comes over the house on a regular basis. We share some pussy together now and then.

One day she told me young Ms. Kim was moaning about how since she left college and broke up with her boyfriend, she wasn't getting any dick anymore and she was always horny. Ms. Karl told her she should get herself a man to take care of the problem. The young girl complained she didn't have the time to date with work and school. Said the white bitch just got on her nerves then, whining all day long. Said the white bitch needed a good hard fucking to shut her up.

Later that week she was moaning to me about it and I gave her the same advice as Ms. Karl. When she gave me the same answer I simply said, "well then you need to get you a play toy so you can keep your pussy happy yourself."

The poor thing didn't even know what I was talking about, and when I said a dildo she didn't seem to know what the hell I was talking about. Shit for an all that college she sure was one dumb, white girl!

I sensed a chance to help the young girl, and at the same time, help myself to some fresh white pussy. I gave her my address and told her to come over on Saturday night at 9:00pm.

When I told her to make sure she had some thigh high stockings on and heels with a sexy skirt and blouse, she naively said, "You going to hook me up with a black man, Ms. Melba?"

"Yea sugar, something like that," I said winking at her and then walking away. I smiled to myself; the bait had been thrown out into the water, now let's see if she takes it.

Sure enough the dumb little white cunt shows up at 9:00 looking sexy as all hell in a little white crop top and short leather skirt. When I let her in it was all I could do, not to rape her on the spot.

I plied the young girl with a couple glasses of wine and then showed her a big black 9" dildo I had bought for her. She couldn't believe it when she saw it for the first time. I talked her into letting me help her learn how to use it properly, and within minutes she was stripped to her stockings and heels and was laying on my leather sofa with her legs spread wide open.

I ran the head of the dildo up and down her smooth shaven snatch, and watched it quiver with excitement. "Haven't had a good fuck in a while have you baby?" I cooed in her ear as her eyes went shut. She didn't have to answer me, the moan that escaped from her wide open mouth told me all I needed to know. My fish was ready to reel in.

I stood up and set the dildo down, and stripped off my robe. Under it I had on a pair of white stockings and heels along with a white G-String panty, and nothing else. She watched as I strapped a leather harness around my waist and inserted the fake cock in it. The 9" monster was now jutting out from my loins waiting to impale anything it met.

I told her to get into a doggie position on my coffee table and when she started to protest I just growled at her, "Get your white ass on that table bitch!"

The poor girl jumped up and assumed the position I had commanded her to be in. I stepped up behind her and slid the dick up and down her horny cunt to get her in just the right angle for me. When I sensed she was ready I slowly started to shove it in.

The sound she made was priceless! The little bitch grunted, started calling my name out loud, "Melba ... uh .. Melba .. uh ... Fuck ... Melba!"

I took it slow, as not to scare her too much, but to my amazement within two minutes, my belly was touching her ass as I bottomed out.

For the next twenty minutes I fuck her pussy good and hard. She thanked me all the while for it, by yelling out my name over and over again. We both knew who was giving her cunt the best fucking it had had in a long time!

That young cunt hadn't ever had a dick in it that big and I was proud to say mine was the first. I almost had to laugh it was so easy to get the white bitch to let me have my way with her.

She swore she wasn't a lesbian, but before the night was through, she was on her knees, naked, servicing old Melba's sweet black pussy. Of course as my name says, Mistress melba, Black spanking Queen, I spanked her ass for good measure and made her promise to come back again in two weeks when she was horny again.

I gave her a sterling evaluation for her 90 day review and she got a 20% raise, courtesy of yours truly. Kim has become one of my best little lesbian fucks now. The horny little white bitch may be dumb in a lot of things, but she loves sex. She's a real keeper.