Mistress Melissa Is Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

As Kelly finally pulled her boot away from Melissa's head Anton spoke directly to his former partner.

"We're going to whip you now Melissa. Show you what it's like to be on the receiving end. Give you the full treatment. And you deserve it don't you slut? You are our slave, our little submissive and as you know subs get beaten and put in their place. And we won't even have to restrain you will we? You are our bitch and we'll beat you like a bitch and you'll want it won't you/ Come on tell us that you want it?"

His tone was mocking and laughing at her and Melissa turned her defiant eyes up to him and in turn to the camera and spoke clearly, with real defiance and challenge in her voice.

"Yes. I want you to whip me you don't need to tie me up I won't need it."

Anton picked up his chosen paddle flogger and smirked at Kelly.

"What say you that we have a little challenge Mistress Kelly? Whoever can break our defiant little bitch here gets to fuck her ass, I know how badly you've been wanting to try out your new toy, well if you can make her to beg to stop then you can get to but if I can make her beg me to stop then I get to bang her ass instead. What do you say? You have a swipe then I do, see who wins?"

She nodded and picked up her perennial riding crop and took position behind Melissa, Anton was already there with his paddle and they shared a big, sloppy French kiss before proceeding. The irony of the blonde using the riding crop was not lost on Melissa as she stayed there on her hands and knees, her ass presented in the air waiting for the first strike, after all the riding crop was her favourite instrument to take to her series of submissives over the years and now here she was about to taste the sharp end of things herself.

She heard Kelly's arm sweep up then down and felt the sharp strike of the crop whipping precisely onto her left butt cheek. Melissa bit her lip, she would be damned before she gave these two bastards the satisfaction of seeing her beg for mercy on tape. Really, she was just being bloody minded and proud and stubborn and if she had wanted to end this particular moment all she had to do was beg them to stop but she determined not to do that. Then came Anton's first swipe to her right butt cheek with his hard paddle and other than a slight tremor through her body she did not register it.

"Come on bitch! Beg us to stop, that's all you have to do, beg for the cameras!"

She screwed her eyes shut and tried to take herself off to another place mentally but with each stroke she was reminded as the crop and the paddle continued their work on her ass. She was a tough girl, that's for sure and she took each blow with strength and determination, but when Kelly started to find her rhythm and range she was unerring. And after three swats with the crop that seemed to find the same line on Melissa's skin on each one and she had to squeal out her submission and to her eternal horror she begged the blonde Mistress to stop.

"Aaaargh! Stop, please stop. Pleaseeeee!"

To their word both dominants halted and it was Kelly that took Melissa's chin in her hand, spat on her face and wiped it somewhat, mixing the tears and cum and mascara of earlier and spoke condescendingly to her.

"I know how hard that must have been for you Melissa, to beg another Mistress for mercy, to admit that you are not hard enough to take my punishment. It must really break you up inside to submit to me, still at least now you have done it and accepted me as your new Mistress, by the time we are finished with you, you'll never feel able to dominate another woman in your life, you'll be nothing more than a pathetic submissive slut."

Her words chilled Melissa to the bone because for the first time she could imagine that happening. Had it been worth it? To give up all this to keep herself from jail? She was really starting to doubt her decision and regret signing that waterproof contract to allow Master Anton full reign over her. As she was left to consider her submission to Kelly, Anton left them to retrieve a large phallic object from his trunk of toys. He handed it to Kelly in full view of Melissa and it was all the brunette could do to prevent her eyes widening in terror. It was a strap on dildo he had handed her and was of a size and width that even such a well travelled and experienced Domme as Melissa had seldom laid eyes on. It was thick black plastic, pretty stiff and was at least 12" in length and three inches in width.

As Kelly strapped it on around her crotch she handled and stroked it expertly.

"What do you think Master Anton, should I use lube?"

"That's entirely up to you Mistress Kelly, do you think our dumb bitch has been good enough, does she deserve it?"

As this mock conversation took place Melissa had her eyes glued to the thick plastic dick and was positively worried about having that thing in her ass. Oh Jesus! She prayed they would use some lube.

"Well maybe she can earn the lube, eh? See if she deserves it."

"So Melissa, to earn that much needed lube (to emphasise that point he squeezed his hand down the length of the plastic dick, squeaking all the way), you're going to have to give me permission to do something I've always wanted to do to you."

Her mind spun, what was he talking about? She tried to think back to their time together and think if he had said anything that would let her know what he was on about but came up blank. Still the prospect of that huge thing around Kelly's waist going in her asshole without any lubrication was not one she was able to contemplate.

"What is it, Master? (god it turned her stomach to say that but she didn't want to antagonise him right now)".

"You'll find that out when I do it slut! But you need to remember that contract you signed, I can do literally whatever I want, you signed all complaints away on that contract and there were some real interesting clauses that covered specific things, this being one of them. So really you don't have much of a choice, so beg me for the lube and at least make that easier for you."

To her he was talking in riddles. And given all that she had already gone through she was in no state to try and make sense or figure out, she just looked up at him and told him what he wanted to hear.

"Just do what you want to, make sure that fucking thing is lubed though."

Anton smiled and while his partner in crime, Kelly, busied herself with slathering the dildo with some lubricating jelly, he dragged Melissa on her knees over to a low bench so that she could stay on them and still be bent over it. Whistling and obviously happy with his work he wasted no time in pulling Melissa's thin arms behind her back and snapping on a pair of stiff handcuffs to hold her there, he had a feeling that once he started she might not be so accommodating to whatever she had signed or agreed to. Once he had her positioned as he wanted he scooted our her arms and back so that he was sat upon them and Kelly came up behind her, her artificial cock sticking out obscenely in front of her whilst glistening under the bright studio lights. Melissa tried to look over her shoulders to figure out what the hell Anton was up to but could only see the blonde hand him a small black travel bag. What on earth did he have planned?

The thoughts were bluntly interrupted as Kelly rammed home the tip of her dildo inside Melissa's rarely breached asshole and began to bugger it with undue vigour. Then as she tried to again not let on how humiliating this treatment was and deal with the new sensations that were coursing through her she felt Anton's hands bunch her long, dark hair in his hand and gently play with it.

"You've always been so proud of your hair haven't you. Always looked so impressive as you towered over all those poor sluts that you've dominated over the years, this hair flowing like a Goddesses. Kind of like Samson from the Bible I always came to associate you with it, to think of you and your fine hair that you were so proud of."

As he spoke softly to her he played with her dark hair, running his hands through its length and smoothing it calmly all a marked contract to just inches behind him, where Kelly was grunting in most unladylike fashion as she thrust her fake dick deeper into Melissa's ass and was also measuring a hard slap to her ass cheeks. Melissa bit her lip again, desperate not to give them the sights and sounds of her being broken by her but she could not help but let a noise of concern escape her when she watched Anton pull from the small bag Kelly had handed him a shiny pair of silver scissors and an electric shaver. He held them up close in front of her eyes so the full enormity of what he was intending to do could sink in. He placed both instruments down on the high part of her back as she found her voice and began to plead with him. She never got the chance as the final item he removed from the little black bag was a bright orange ball gag that he wasted no timed slipping into her open mouth and then fastening it tightly behind her head, he would need to work around it but that was OK. He was already relishing the look on her helpless face as he shaved her completely bald!

Her eyes betrayed that she had finally guessed what Master Anton intended to do and they were wide, the ten inches or so of hard plastic that was being forced into her asshole and the hand sharply spanked it, temporarily forgotten for the moment. He seemed to take undue pleasure from fitting his fingers into the silver scissors finger guards and opening and closing them like a crocodile's mouth in front of her face. He was drawing it all out, relishing it and allowing Melissa to experience the full feeling of helplessness that she had so many times inflicted on other women. Yes, she was hardly recognisable as the harridan and dominatrix that had demolished so many submissives for the cameras in the past as her two tormentors did what they wanted with her sexy body. Even she was forced to consider how she could ever be the same again.

She turned her face into the bench on which she was laying, realising that she was helpless, there was nothing physically she could do to stop this and, indeed, by signing the contract and agreeing to his requested she had allowed it to occur. Her stifled sob only increased in volume as she felt Anton's hand gather up a long length of her hair, pull it somewhat tight and then felt the cold steel of the blades come together with a snap. From there things were pretty much a blur for Melissa she kept her head tucked down (other than when it was jolted up thanks to the fierce thrust from Kelly). The video tape shows it in crystal clear close up as Kelly continued to fuck her rivals ass with an exaggerated zeal and Master Anton snipped cleverly away at Melissa's luscious locks, holding handfuls of hair up and letting it drop and float down gloatingly in front of Melissa's eyes.

Before long Mistress Melissa was no longer herself, she was just another submissive slave girl, her image of icy superiority gone as she lay there being fucked and now with a scruffy, messy short hair cut. But she didn't have to worry about her short hair for long as at a signal from Anton saw Kelly pluck her dildo from Melissa's ass and scurry round to her face, unclip the gag and order her to suck it. Melissa was beaten now, her spirit broken and she had accepted the fate that she had agreed to. She offered no resistance or complaint as the plastic cock so recently in her asshole neared her, rather she just opened her mouth and took it in, aware of the blondes gloating above her.

"That's it bitch, taste your own ass, we own you now, you're nothing but a cunt now! Go on Anton shave the slut bald!"

Melissa felt her head lifted up slightly and was aware of a buzzing noise starting up right next to her ear, seconds later she felt the shaver being drawn across her scalp, creating a white line right along the centre of her dark hair. That didn't last long as Master Anton made easy work of taking it all off and leaving Melissa with a totally bald head.

Time seemed to stand still for Melissa as Kelly withdrew her newly cleaned dildo from her mouth and Anton unlocked the handcuffs and stood back, allowing the bald beauty to lay there for a few moments, before demanding that she stand up, walk the length of the studio and look at herself in the full length mirror positioned there. She did so without complaint, standing naked in front of it and taking in her stark reflection. There was no defiance or anger in her eyes now, no look of a Mistress now, just that of a sub. Master Anton came up behind her and placed his arms around her slim waist and nuzzled his head towards her neck, almost as a lover would.

"Perfect, wouldn't you say? Still we have one final addition that you are going to beg us for."

He held up a square of material as he explained.

"This is a Henna tattoo. It reads "MASTER ANTON & MISTRESS KELLY'S BITCH". You are going to beg us to brand you with it on your back. Ah, ah! Don't fight it bitch, it's another thing in the contract you signed, plus this is only going to last three or four months and think of all the cash you're getting for it! Think of staying out of jail. It's a good deal slut!"

There was no fire in her belly when she turned to nod her pitiable acceptance and obeyed as Kelly ordered her over to her and passed her into her charge. The blonde took great delight applying the inked material to her brunette rival's pristine, creamy back. The dark ink stood out brilliantly against Melissa's skin and the camera zoomed in to focus on it and hold the stark image on screen. She just knelt there her head bowed as her Master and Mistress for the day laughed at how the 'mighty Mistress Melissa' had been so thoroughly humbled. But it was not over yet, not by a long shot.

Master Anton placed a thick, black leather choker collar around Melissa's slim, elegant neck. Melissa closed her eyes as the clasp was fastened at the back of her neck, she had collared enough sluts on screen to know the symbolism of her being collared by a man on video. If there was any doubt in her mind as to whether she would be able to continue as a dominatrix it was gone now, how could her audience take her seriously now, having been so completely humiliated.

They ordered Melissa over to the far side of the studio where they each took one of her arms and attached it to leather manacles on chains that hung from the ceiling, they then turned handles to lift her arms high above her so that she was facing the room. Kelly ran her hand over Melissa's beautifully smooth scalp and smiled as she attached a couple of small, gold crocodile clips onto her sensitive nipples a chain connecting them. Kelly moved towards her face and shaped as if to kiss her but at the last moment turned it into a spit right in her face.

"We'll give you a small rest bitch, put on a little show to entertain you, maybe."

Melissa had zoned herself somewhat out to the domination session she had agreed to endure for her freedom and all that cash but when the studio door opened up and five men entered her eyes widened and she was forced to start paying more attention. What the fuck were these to up to now?

The five men were quite the sight. One was in his sixties and wearing what looked like a diaper and pacifier and nothing else, another was over 300 lbs and stark naked, another was a thin weasel of a man, another was in a gimp mask and costume and the last was another porker with leather chaps. At a crack of Mistress Kelly's whip they all fell, obediently into line. That they were a pathetic group of male submissives was immediately apparent to Melissa (though she had a reputation of not dealing with men, only serving to break in females). The blonde Dominatrix spoke sharply to them and had them worshipping her body immediately, her demonstration showing that the were totally under her control.

"Look at them slut! Look at these five worms! Are they not absolutely pathetic? Are they not the lowest of the low, the absolute fucking weakest examples of humankind you have ever witnessed. It must offend your dominant sensibilities to even be in the very presence of these wimps. I know you have no interest in men since Master Anton discarded you (at that Melissa at last showed some anger back in her eyes). I know that you see them as not even worthy of domination But not me, I have long enjoyed the pleasures of dominating and humiliating weak willed men."

Kelly gave Melissa's chain between her nipples a sharp tweak then moved over to the men as they kneeled in a semi-circle before her.

"These scum are so pathetic they would do whatever I demanded of them, if I ordered them to all suck each others cocks they would do it unquestioningly such is their obedience But that's not what I'm going to instruct them to do, no, today I am going to instruct them to show my newest bitch exactly how pathetic she really is."

Melissa had no clue what that meant and was worried initially that she might have to be fucked by this disparate collection of gimps and freaks but was not given time to contemplate it as Master Anton had positioned himself now behind his hanging slave and with a thin bamboo cane delivered a stroke to her ass. As he readied a second shot he shouted across at Mistress Kelly.

"Get the saps ready Mistress Kelly I'll just remind this slut who her Master is."

This time Melissa had no defences to block out her domination and each stroke with his cane brought a sigh or a moan and to her horror she realised that on some sub-conscious plane her body was accepting the pain and being pleasured by it. She wanted to screw her eyes shut but could not take them off the scene was unfolding before her as Mistress Kelly demanded that the five men stripped naked for her. They acquiesced immediately and in no time at all the perverts five were stark naked still in their semi-circle. She ordered them to get themselves stiff, which was an unusual command given what she usually did to them.

Master Anton halted his caning to release Melissa's arms (leaving the clips still tightly squeezing her sensitive nipples) and affixed a dog leash to the collar and walked his bald bitch to the group of male submissives on her hands and knees. As the men stood there the two dominants pushed the men in until their crotches were crowded around Melissa's head and then ordered them to cum on her head. Melissa closed her eyes but was sharply ordered to keep them open to get a close up view of this and the camera squeezed in to capture the scene perfectly.

They were rarely given leave to climax on their own accord and so it was not long until the first of them started splashing a thick load of cum all over Melissa's face and bald head. That first load seemed to set the rest off and it was barely five minutes later that all five were stepping back to reveal the full picture of what they had done. Melissa's features were coated in thick cum, it dripped from her chin onto her boobs, her red lips were plastered in it, a globule blocked a nostril, both her eye lashes were connected with white strands and her bald head was splattered in trails and blobs of cum. It was a sight that Anton and Kelly revelled in describing, both for the audience and Melissa herself.

The five men were ushered from the room as the camera remained focussed on Melissa and the mess all over her face and head. As the men left they were passed by a line of young women who were immediately recognisable as glamour girl wannabes and as Anton took pleasure informing the viewing public, a selection of girls that had suffered at Mistress Melissa's hands on tape for her domination films. He had gone to great lengths to contact them and get as many as could be persuaded and paid enough to turn up for this, the coup the grace of his own film. Each one had suffered at Melissa's cruel demands and devices in an attempt to break into the world of pornography, few had made it and some after that first experience had not been heard from since. All eleven stood in a line regarding the woman who had tormented them so much now reduced to a snivelling, pathetic, cum covered, bald, tattooed slave. They shared very little sympathy with her plight. Indeed they had gone through plenty when she had the whip hand (so to speak) and it was gratifying to see the bitch that had so enjoyed her efforts like this.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers