Mistress Melissa Is Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

Master Anton and Mistress Kelly introduced and announced them each in turn, the camera concentrating on Melissa to catch any reaction, when she heard who they were they got a small shiver from her, the result of a realisation of being surrounded by girls she had treated with such disdain in the past.. He had them line up and ordered Melissa to crawl over to the first of them and told her to kiss each of their shoes submissively. When she had woken that morning such a thought would have been impossible and she could never have done it. But now she blinked some of the cum away and scrambled over to the first girl and obediently kissed her shoe before passing on down the line. Each of the girls smiled at her transformation.

"But this is about more than toe kissing bitch!" announced Mistress Kelly as Melissa reached the last set of feet.

She threw a shallow but wide orange bowl next to Melissa and pointed to the first girl.

"You know what to do."

The girl smirked at Melissa and walked to the bowl, pulled up her short skirt to reveal she had no panties on and proceeded to piss into the bucket. Melissa watched in awe and fear as one by one the girls followed her lead and relieved themselves in the bowl until it was fairly filled with their combined yellow liquid.

Mistress Kelly stood imperiously over the bowl and fairly crowed to her rival.

"It's time to wash all that cum from your face slave. Crawl over here!"

Reluctantly but obediently Melissa crawled over until her head was just over the rim of the bowl. She looked up into the cold eyes of the blonde and could see that there was no let up or mercy to be found there. The Mistress pointed at the viscous liquid and ordered her slave to plunged her bald head into it, the act of doing it herself as important as anything in this scene. The ex-Mistress contemplated what she was doing for a moment then dipped her head until her face touched the warm piss and ploughed on, submerging her head in the urine. At an order from Kelly she washed her face and head in the piss and came up dripping and looking at her Mistress, who wasted no time passing her a beer glass.

"Drink!" was the simple instruction.

Kelly dipped the glass carefully in the bowl, making sure her skin never once contacted the liquid as it filled up the glass. She handed it to Melissa and without telling her Melissa knew what was expected of her. She was resigned to it and was doing whatever was necessary to get this over with and lifted the glass to her lips. She paused for just one moment before tipping tilting the glass and drinking the foul load in one large swallow. It was obviously distasteful and she made a sour face as she gulped it down, knowing that any complaint would be a total waste of time and energy. All around her the girls smiled at her being made to do this, this was indeed a suitable revenge for them. When she lowered the emptied glass she was met with the sight of Kelly carefully lifting the full bowl up and holding it over her for a moment before tipping it over and pouring it's entire yellow contents over her. By the time the last of the piss had washed over her she was shiny and coated and the thick aroma seemed to have invaded her nostrils.

That was the image that the film ended with, a fitting tribute to the former Mistress.

With the film in the can, Anton and Kelly spared no time ushering Melissa out of the studio and into the small dressing room. It was left to Anton to give her the cash in the briefcase as agreed and leave her with these words.

"Well done Melissa, I always did know you would make a terrific sub, really terrific, worth every penny. I'd imagine there'll be another tax bill along before long so you know where to come if you need the cash, only of course, the money will have to be a lot less, after all it's no longer a new thing, plus we'll have to be a bit more extreme."

More extreme! More extreme! Her mind raced, how could they be more extreme than what they had done with her? Shaved totally bald, whipped, tattooed, flogged and broken to a submissive bitch, how could they do more than that? And yet as much as the prospect turned her stomach, she also knew that with her need for cash still there then it was a distinct possibility. Worse, she knew now she could do it. Anton saw all that in her looks and smiled.

"Hurry up and get out bitch, oh and by the way the shower doesn't work!"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers