Mistress Melody Visits

Story Info
He meets Mistress Melody for the first time.
1k words
3.61
42.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is the day that Melody arrives. We have been talking over the phone for a while now before we arranged a meeting. I have cleaned the house from top to bottom. I have scented candles and I also got a dozen roses and sprinkled the petals from the front door to the bedroom. I leave the house and head for the airport. A nice black limo will be meeting me there and take us on a tour of the town before heading home.

At the airport I wait for her to arrive. I see her coming down the ramp and she is beautiful. Her ebony skin shines and her tits sway as she walks. She sees me and runs to me and we hug and kiss for the first time. Her lips are so soft and taste so good. I can't resist letting one hand slide down to her butt to confirm that she really isn't wearing any panties. She isn't. The red dress she is wearing makes her look very sexy and I lead her to the waiting limo.

As the limo takes us on a tour of the town we celebrate our meeting with a glass of fine champagne. After the tour the limo drops us off at my place and I lead my beautiful mistress into my home.

Melody loves the rose petals and follows them into the bedroom. I follow her watching her fine brown body. We start to kiss and undress and when I take my pants off she sees my sexy black satin and lace panties.

"What are those?" she asks, "Are you some panty wearing sissy?"

I hang my head and she knows she has me. Immediately her tone becomes harder and demanding. "So you are a little sissy aren't you? And I thought you were going to be a manly lover for me. But all you turn out to be is a panty wearing little sissy boy."

Melody walks towards me and pulls down my panties exposing my tiny little cock. "You thought you could satisfy me with that? she asks. "You have to be joking. I couldn't even have a tiny little orgasm with something like that. All your going to be good for is using your tongue on my sweet pussy or maybe getting a real man hard enough to fuck me like I deserve."

My face had turned red but I was so excited hearing her words, It was like a dream come true for me to be dominated in this way. Melody opened her bags and took out ropes, whips, handcuffs and other items that made my eyes pop out of my head. She then changed into a very sexy dom outfit and then ripped my panties all the way off and tied me face down to the bed. She then took a paddle and spanked my ass alternating from one cheek to the other and stopping after every 10 swats or so to rub my ass. My ass had turned bright red by this point and I was squirming uncontrollably but I could not escape due to the ropes tying me to the bed. Melody kept up her verbal humiliation of me while still spanking me, telling me how I was going to be her little slave and that I would serve her every need. My little cock was harder than it had ever been and was leaking pre-cum all over the bed.

Mistress Melody then said it was time she had some fun. She untied me and retied me face up on the bed. She then took off the sexy leather panties that she had put on earlier and straddled my face and proceeded to have me lick her to orgasm after orgasm. I was turned on beyond belief but she would not touch me or let me touch myself. After she was satisfied she moved down and slid her hot wet snatch over my dick. I was so turned on that was all it took to explode into her pussy. She again told me how worthless I was to satisfy a real woman and that now I would have to clean her up. She moved back up to my face again and planted her dripping wet cum filled pussy over my face and made me lick up all my cum from her twat. She even forced as much out of it onto my face and into my awaiting mouth as she could. I was in heaven at this point.

It was then that she decided that I needed to taste her ass. She turned around and put her asshole right on my face and made me lick her ass all over and push my tongue as far as I could get it up into her ass.

It was then that she pulled a huge strap-on dildo from her bag and said that I was going to be her total bitch. She had me get in a doggy style position and then rammed the strap-on up my ass and fucked me for what seemed like hours. The dildo was stimulating my prostate and it was not long before my little clit exploded again without even being touched. Mistress Melody made me clean up all the mess from the bed with my tongue.

Mistress Melody then asked me where she could get a real stud to fuck her the way she deserved and I led her to my computer, showed her Craig's list and said she would have no trouble finding someone to come over and take care of her. She then informed me that I would be required to help out getting him hard and then clean her up when he finished cuming in her ass and pussy. I again hung my head in shame but my little dick was as hard as ever, betraying my actual excitement at the thought of what was to come. As far as I was concerned Mistress Melody could come over anytime she wanted.