Mistress Mia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that? You don't trust me?"

"Sorry Mia, I didn't mean to..."

"Get your hands behind you head," she commanded.

"Wh... what?"

"Do it! Now!" Her voice was sharp. I reluctantly obeyed, folding my hands behind my head. My head was red with embarrassment. She again grabbed my testicles in one hand while stroking my shaft with the other. She looked me into my eyes while she played around with my balls, squeezing them and moving them around. She smiled at my discomfort but I forced myself to keep my hands behind my head.

"You don't like THIS?!" she asked and took a very firm grip. I let out a painful moan and my lower body tried to escape, but she held me in place. She let go and laughed, slapping my butt cheek once and laughed again. She continued stroking me while studying my face.

"You're SO horny right now, isn't it so?" she said and made a couple of intense strokes which made me moan with pleasure. My lust made me brave and I suggested:

"Please let me fuck you! I'm SO ready and I know I can satisfy you! Please let me show you!" I looked pleadingly into her eyes. She laughed at me with a sneer.

"Oh, so this dear boy wants to FUCK me?! And you also want me to suck your cock, don't you?" she said mockingly. I sighed dissappointedly. I was so hard, so ready, so close..! My body was shining with sweat. But alright, I would have to be content with cumming from her tight strokes, it wasn't what I hoped for but definitely alright in this moment. I closed my eyes and rebeliously pictured a helpless Mia before me and my hand guiding her head in place to suck my dick. The stroking continued and I was building up. But just then she released the hold. I opened my eyes in despair.

"I'm going to the toilet," she said, "and I want you to stay like this and be ready for my return." She let her hand brush teasingly up my stiff dick, turned and went out.

I stood still for a moment, then glimpsed my own reflection in the window, slowly unfolded my hands and let my arms fall. I was so horny as I had never been before. My dick was calling me: you have to do it yourself, he yelled, that evil cunt will never get to it! I looked down, reached out and touched it, began stroking, slowly. I closed my eyes and immagined the bath room scene with Mia where I held her against the tiled wall and fucked her from behind. My dick was all wet and the rhythmical sound of my masturbation loud. I didn't care, though, and the strokes became faster and faster.

"WHAT are you doing?! BAD boy!!" Mia's angry scream pulled me out of my fantasy. "Get your hands behind your head, NOW!"

I shamefully let go of my throbbing cock and folded my hands behind my head as she had ordered. She was already in front of me.

"I told you to stay, and what do you do?!" she yelled. I shrunk, embarrased and still panting.

"Don't disobey me like that again, do you hear me?!"

I nodded. Her tone changed and became more friendly.

"If you're a good boy maybe I'll let you cum, but ONLY when I say so, is that clear?"

I nodded again. I then gave up all my resistance, my whole body ached by an immense feeling of lust, I desperately wanted to cum, and didn't care what I had to do to get there. Maybe this approach would work: grovel! I sunk to my knees in front of Mia, keeping my hands obediently behind my head, and looked pleadingly up at her while starting to beg in a whimpering voice:

"Please allow me to cum! I'm so turned on by how lovely and beautilful you are, I can't help it! Your, your... your body's so hot and fine! Please help me! Or I can jack off myself while watching you! Let me do that, please! I'll be so grateful!"

Mia enjoyed my degradation enormously.

"Oh, isn't that sweet?" she sang. "My horny little boy wants to cum!" Then her voice became hard. "Let me ask you this: did you ever think of giving ME an orgasm in your filthy fantasies, huh?! No, I guess not! All you were thinking of was that cock of yours!" She calmed down a bit. "Well, as I said, if you're a good boy I'll think about letting you cum. But you'll have to learn patience..."

I nodded once more. At least there was a chance that she would allow me to cum. All I could do right now was to hold onto that hope.

Mia went over to the end of the couch closest to the window, and while she was walking she clapped her thigh with one hand and called out, like to a dog:

"Come here, follow me boy!"

I took the humiliation and obeyed her. She looked at me with a big smile and ordered:

"On your knees, boy!"

I did as she said. She turned her back towards me and placed one foot on the couch. Her ass cheeks spreaded and I was looking straight at her bared asshole. She turned her head and looked down at me over her shoulder.

"Now it's time for a Dark Kiss," she said and with one hand she grabbed an ass cheek and pulled it slightly aside to emphasize what she meant.

I swallowed but didn't move. I had never even thought of kissing a girl's asshole -- the mere thought of it disgusted me! But how could I get out of this situation? I cursed quietly. I thought of how the relationship between Mia and me had been up until now. She had just been this unimportant girl that I could spend some casual time with when I wanted to, and I was always in control of the situation. And now look at us! For the last half hour she had commanded me around in my own home like I was her servant and she had humiliated me more than I had ever been humiliated in my life! And now, now she wanted me to kiss her ass! I was fuming with indignance but there was little I could do. I looked angrily up at her. She just smiled and lifted her eyebrows with encourage, wetted her lips with a sensual tongue movement and playfully wriggled her ass.

I took a deep breath, then bent forward and put my lips on one of her ass cheeks just next to the asshole and quickly withdrew my head. The characteristic ass odour reached my nostrils and I wrinkled my nose. I looked up at her to see if she was pleased, but she was shaking her head in disapproval.

"I'll have to teach you properly!" she said sternly. "A Dark Kiss is where you kiss the asshole, understand? That means YOUR lips ON my goddamn asshole! Again!"

I took another deep breath, then leaned forward and put my lips right on her bared brown asshole. I withdrew my head and looked up at her again.

"Better," she said, "but you have to kiss it properly! And a long kiss! Once more!"

I sighed and prepared for another kiss. I held my lips on her asshole for a few seconds this time. But it was far from good enough for her. She let out a dissappointed snort, knocking me off balance with her butt as she turned, and started gathering her clothes.

"Alright, I understand," she said with a hurt voice. "You won't do as I ask you. So I guess it's gonna be an interesting video night on Saturday!" She had her panties on now and was putting on her bra. I got up and tried to smooth things out, realizing what was happening.

"Please Mia, don't be like this! Let me give you a back massage, ok? Or foot massage? Or... or I can make love to you, I promise that you'll like it! And I'll lick your pussy too! Come on, tell me what you want!"

She ignored me while she got dressed. Then she walked out to the entrance. I followed her in panick.

"Mia! Please! Tell me what you want from me! I know! You want me to kiss your ass? Alright, I'll do it! Please don't go!"

She had her pink coat on.

"No, you don't want to obviously, and I don't want to force you! So I'll be going!" I was happy that she at least answered me this time.

"There's nothing I want more than to kiss your lovely ass, Mia!" I exclaimed desperately.

She hestitated, her hand on the door knob. I continued, knowing that I had to make her stay no matter the cost.

"Of course I want to kiss your ass, who doesn't? It's so perfect and round! I'd love to kiss it! Stay and I'll show you! Please! I'll do whatever you tell me!"

She still didn't move but neither did she let go of the door knob. I decided to act, to exploit her moment of indecision to win her over. I moved close to her, got down on my knees behind her and ducked my head inside her pink coat. There in the darkness I started kissing her all over her butt eagerly to show her that I meant what I said. I heard her ticklish laughter from outside the coat and breathed a sigh of relief. My hands fumbled in front of her jeans and found the button. As I continued showering her ass with my kisses I opened and pulled down her jeans and continued kissing her bared ass cheeks. I then slid off her panties, didn't dare to slow down kissing her. When the panties were off I kissed her right in the middle of her ass, right on her asshole, and I held the kiss for a long time. I couldn't reach it so well because her legs were too close to each other, so for the following Dark Kisses I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and spread them while I kissed her asshole several times. She noticed my difficulties with accessing her asshole and spread her legs and arched her back while leaning forward on the door, thereby extending her ass to me. I thanked her between the kisses and grabbed her thighs to pull my head closer towards her.

"I want to feel your tongue also!" Mia demanded.

I held my tongue on her asshole briefly but she wasn't satisfied.

"Lick my ass properly, boy, or I'll walk out right now!" she threatened.

I immediately obeyed, pressing my tongue strongly against her brown hole and giving it some thorough lickings to please her.

"Ahhh! Good boy!" I heard her whisper.

I could really taste her ass now; it was bitter and had a special aroma, but I forced myself not to think about it and continued licking. I put the tip of my tongue right in the center of her asshole and let it rotate in circles while pressing the tip in. I felt Mia body tensing and heard her breathing become quick and shallow. She let out a long lustful moan and pressed her ass backwards towards my face. I continued playing, created different pattens for my tongue to stimulate her ready and now damp asshole.

After a little while Mia straightened up and went into my room, leaving her coat on the floor. I immediately followed her on my knees. She went to the wall where she had stood before and again put a foot on the couch. She put one hand on the back of the couch for support and looked for me over her shoulder. I caught up with her and obediently started licking her asshole again as she arched her back cat-like and extended her butt towards me. I licked the brown hole over and over, sometimes alternating by kissing her somewhere on her butt cheeks, then back to the hole to continue licking and sucking. Mia stood moaning and enjoying my service. She looked at me over her shoulder and sighed:

"Gooood boy! Lick my dirty ass clean!"

She enjoyed my embarrassed face and my efforts in serving her rear the best I could, then she suddenly poked her ass backwards against my face so I fell to the floor. She threw herself on the couch and rolled around laughing. I stayed down, completely humiliated. My mouth tasted like shit -- litterally.

Mia regained herself and sat up on the couch and looked down at me on the floor through her widely spread legs. She let a few more chuckles out and said:

"Come here boy! On your place!" I slowly got to my knees and got in front of Mia. She slid down on the couch a bit so she was almost lying down.

"My ass is still dirty! More!" she ordered.

I came down on all four, moved my head in position and continued licking the asshole. She watched me intently through her legs as I did my work.

"Stop!" she commanded suddenly. I gratefully withdrew my face, panting.

"Now I want you to dig in with your nose!"

I looked at her not believing all the things she was making me do. Her eyes shone with a kind of mad lustful glee, undoubtedly because of the power she held over me. There sure wasn't any mercy in them and I prepared myself for my new assignment. I placed my nose touching her asshole. Mia was holding her breath in anticipation. I pushed my head forward, felt the soft asshole give in to the penetration. I tried not to inhale.

"Further!" Mia gasped in excitement.

I obeyed, wriggling my nose to make it go deeper. She made me dig like that for some time and then brought her fingers to her wet cunt and started fingering herself right in front of my eyes as I worked my nose in her asshole. She closed her eyes and moaned as her juices began running down from her pussy, towards the asshole and onto my face. She got herself slowly worked up. She opened her eyes.

"Enough 'bout that!" she whispered in a moan. "Eat my pussy! Make me cum!"

I pulled my nose out of her ass and started licking up all her juices from the asshole and moving slowly towards her pussy. Then I let my tongue run playfully inside them ending at the clit where I tickled it and sucked on it. Her lustful face smiled at me and she bit her lower lip and tried to control her moaning.

"More!" she demanded. "Faster!"

I did what I could to comply with her orders. She was slowly getting closer and closer, then, as she finally came, she once more tightly pulled at my head with both hands, rubbing my face against her exploding sex. She didn't release me before she was finished cumming. I fell to the floor, once more panting like a crazy.

After having recovered her senses, Mia smiled down at me.

"You're such a gooood boy, yes you are!" she said, leaning forward and patting my head as I was lying on the floor before her. "I think you've learned your lesson of obedience now. Don't forget it! I'm already looking forward to be teaching you more lessons in the future!"

She squeezed my cheek and got up. She hummed a happy tune as she collected her scattered clothes. She had just put on her black panties when I reached her, after crawling on all four, and grapped her feet while looking desperately up at her face.

"Mia! Are you leaving me?! I haven't cum yet! Please let me cum! Please!"

She laughed at me, thought about it for a moment, then nodded and waved me back.

"Get back there, boy." I obeyed, withdrew a few paces while still facing her. She looked so hot to me as she stood in her panties and nothing else. Her figure, her bare tits, the commanding look in her eyes.

"I'll grant you your favour, BUT...! You will follow my instructions very punctually and you will only cum after I've allowed it! Do you understand?!"

I nodded eagerly, a happy smile on my face.

"Start stroking very gently..!"

I did as she said, looking all the time at her.

"Now... say my name!"

"Mia..." I moaned.

"No!" she snapped and folded her arms in front of her breasts. "You will call me 'Mistress Mia' from now on, do you get that?"

"Mistress Mia..." I moaned obediently. Mia smiled and nodded with satisfaction.

"Do you recognize your inferior position to me?" she demanded.

I pause for a moment, then nodded.

"Yes I do."

"'Yes I do', what?!" she sneered.

"Yes I do, Mistress Mia" I quickly corrected myself. Mia nodded again.

"Good. Now, let go of your dick and get over here!"

I was enjoying my own touch and didn't want to let go.

"But Mia..! You promised me!"

Mia's face got dark with anger.

"Do as I say, NOW!" she insisted. "And forget my whole name once more and you'll SO regret it!"

I shrank from her reproach, then quickly knee'd myself forward.

"Here I am, mistress Mia," I said submissively and looked up at her.

"Good. Kiss my feet!"

"Yes, mistress Mia," I replied and obeyed. I bent forward and landed a big kiss on each of her feet before straightening back up.

"Very good. Now, press your nose against my pussy!"

"Yes, mistress Mia." I found the correct spot through her panties and stood pressing my nose against her croch. I dared not withdraw before she had said something.

"Enough. Get back there!"

I knee'd myself backward a few steps.

"Start masturbating for me again!"

I beamed with delight as I continued stroking my hard dick.

"Thank you, mistress Mia!" I sighed.

"You DO understand that from now on you will do whatever I tell you to, and whenever?"

I nodded but felt uneasy. She noticed that.

"Don't worry, my horny boy, if you keep up the good work I'll be very fair to you. But if NOT..!" She let the sentence float.

My rhythm was increasing and I started to moan audibly. I came closer and closer to ejaculation. When the time came I looked pleadingly up at Mia.

"I'm about to cum, mistress Mia," I moaned, "please let me!"

"Say my name!" she ordered.

"Mistress Mia!"

"Again!"

"Mistress Mia!"

"Continue!"

I said her name over and over while jacking off faster and faster, looking pleadingly up at her face. She looked at me with an amused smile.

"Please, mistress Mia!"

"Not yet!" she said sharply. I moaned in despair. She smiled at me. Then she turned her back towards me and said, looking over her shoulder:

"Get over here and lick my ass again! Continue jacking off, but don't cum before I tell you to!"

I knee'd closer to her without letting go of my cock. She bent her knees and extended her butt towards me, one hand supporting her on her thigh and the other reaching behind and pulling her g-string aside to bare her asshole. I started licking her brown hole again.

"That's a good boy! Now get your tongue inside!"

I obeyed her. I pressed the tip of my tongue in through her brown hole, deeper and deeper. A pleased moan escaped Mia's mouth.

"Gooood boy! Now, keep your tongue inside me when you cum! You can cum as you please!"

I stroked like a crazy, at the same time concentrating on keeping my tongue inside Mia's asshole. I was almost there! A little more, a little more!

"Look me in the eyes when you cum!" Mia demanded. I lifted my gaze and saw her gloating smile. She saw my lust and my complete humiliation and laughed. "Now who's the poor defenceless one and who's in charge, my little horny puppy?!"

I was almost there! My hand worked fast, stroking my ready dick. I kept sucking on Mia's asshole with my tongue deep inside her anus. I looked humiliated at her and she, her head turned, looked back at me over her shoulder. Almost there! And now! My dick exploded and I came all over the floor. It was difficult, but I managed to keep my position and my tongue inside Mia. She smiled satisfied and straightened, withdrawing her ass. My tongue slid out of her and I could breath freely again.

"Thank you, thank you! Mistress Mia!" I moaned gratefully, giving my cock the last strokes. I lay exhausted on the stained floor as she dressed herself. She went out to get her pink coat and popped her head inside my room before leaving.

"See you tomorrow!" she called gaily and then she was gone.