Mistress Mia Ch. 03

Story Info
She almost forgives my rebellious actions. Then it happens.
8.6k words
4.47
5.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seagul30
seagul30
19 Followers

I walked a few steps behind her in the cool evening air. It was dark. The street lamps lit the way and it was quiet except for the rhythmical clicking of her high heels on the pavement and the hum of an occasional car in the distance. She didn't say a word and didn't even look at me, but I knew where we were going.

Soon we reached her apartment. She opened the door and I followed her inside the dark building and up the winding stairs for two floors. I had been there several times before but the steps surprised me and made me stumble once on the way up. I caught up with her in front of her apartment door when she was taking out the key. Once inside she flicked the lights on, and the sudden brightness of her pink coat made my eyes hurt for a second. She turned towards me as I closed the door behind me.

The fresh air had made Mia's cheeks red and she had sobered up completely, not a hint of the giggling girl who had said goodbye to Cate at the restaurant. She looked straight at me for a few seconds and then knowingly down at her long black boots. I took the hint and hurried down on my knees, pulled her feet out of the boots. Afterwards she kept standing there demanding my attention. I looked up at her.

"I still can't believe what you did today," she said in a hurt voice. I bent my head. There wasn't anything I could say to make up for my attack on her earlier. I had been determined not to let her blackmail me with the video and ended up being a little too harsh, which I deeply regretted afterwards; especially because she showed me the second recording. Whereas the first one was somewhat innocent, the second video was just... awful. Now I was completely in her mercy, and she wasn't in a good mood.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" My head jerked back up. "What do you have to say?!"

"I'm sorry," I said in a weak voice. Then with a bit more passion: "Please, it was a huge mistake! Forgive me, it will never happen again!"

"Damn right it will never happen again! I OWN you now, you know that, don't you? I can make you do ANYTHING I want because you're so afraid!" I looked down. "Or maybe you're not afraid? Maybe you want to play the hero again? Well, do you?!" Her arms crossed in front of her chest.

I didn't say anything. I didn't want to play the hero again. I wanted to ride this one off, forget the whole thing and return to how things had been before. Of course, thing's couldn't be exactly like before. I still couldn't believe the humiliations she had put me through during the last 24 hours. It was bad enough WHAT she made me do, but THE WAY she made me do it... Commanding me, sneering at me, gloating at me, treating me as her... her slave! I had never been so indignant in my whole life. But I couldn't see a way out right now. There was no way I could cross her...

"I think our hero's dead," she said mockingly,"which means I'm left with an obedient pet." She put her hands on her hips and kept looking down at me. "But I want to hear it from you. What will it be? Hero or pet?" I clenched my teeth and forced myself to calm down. I wanted intensely to get up from my knees, spit her in the face and storm out into freedom and the cool evening air. But there really was no option. She had the recordings...

"Pet," I said in a low voice looking down.

Her coat landed on the floor around her feet with a thud, and she stepped out of the pink puddle.

"Get my coat, pet... And be in my bathroom in one minute... naked."

She patted my cheek, then left me in the entrance.

Coat. One minute. Naked. I sighed and got to my feet with the coat in my hands, hung it on the rack, and after another sigh began taking off my clothes.

I was at the bathroom door with only my boxers on. I pulled them down and stepped out of them before knocking carefully.

"Come in!"

I opened the door. Mia was sitting on the toilet reading a magazine, naked. Her clothes lay in a heap on the bathroom floor. She signalled me closer and pointed to a spot on the floor in front of her. I knelt down facing her. She held the magazine forward.

"Hold this for me," she commanded. I had to hold it with my arms straightened, but at least it was shielding my eyes from hers. The gentle sound of running water told me she was peeing.

"Turn!"

I flipped the page awkwardly from my kneeling position while trying to keep the magazine still. A few minute went by. My arms were starting to ache. Suddenly she let out a fart that resonated in the silent bathroom. It was followed by an angle like sigh of pleasure and a giggle.

"Oh my... Must've been the meat!"

The next second I saw her stomach muscles tense from beneath the magazine, followed by the plumping sounds from the toilet. Another sigh of relief. The smell of shit reached my nostrils with a few seconds delay.

"Turn!"

I turned to the next page. After another minute she took the magazine from my hands. I let my hands fall down with relief and shifted my weight to get up. Mia's voice stopped me.

"Unfortunately," she said without hiding a gloating smile, "I've run out of paper..." I watched her as she slowly spread her legs, her smile widening at the same rate. She leaned back and supported one elbow on the toilet body. The now all too familiar view of her pink pussy became visible in the bathroom lighting. I saw a few drops shining in her trimmed dark pubic hairs.

"I think I have a napkin in my jacket..." I tried, pointing behind me towards the entrance.

"You should've brought it, then, shouldn't you?"

"I can just quickly..."

"No you can't. You are JUST where I want you to be..."

I swallowed. She just sat there with a big smile of expectation. I moved closer on my knees. Swallowed once more. This was absolutely disgusting! She had just peed! I was wondering about the impact this could have on my health.

"Are you waiting for me to air dry, boy?"

I leaned forward. The stench of urine and feces grew stronger. I came closer, closed my eyes, swallowed once more, and moved in with my tongue. Her lips felt moist, soft and warm as my tongue made contact. The taste wasn't as bad as I'd imagined. I got the job done in a few determined movements and sat back. She looked at me with glee in her shining eyes, then looked down to inspect my work.

"You missed my bush..."

I moved in and labbed at her short pussy hairs, feeling them scratch back at my tongue. She was satisfied this time. But she wasnt' done with me yet. She got up, turned around, and sat down once more, this time facing the toilet body. She placed her elbows on the trunk of the toilet and slid back so that the tip of her ass was just off the toilet board. She arched her back in a feline manner and looked at me over her shoulder.

"The cleaning continues..." she whispered.

I looked at her in horror, then at her asshole. The darkness of the center seemed darker than usual and more moist. For a second the smell from the toilet overwhelmed me and made my stomach turn. Now way! I couldn't do that! The bacteria from her ass could cause serious... My thoughts were interupted by Mia.

"Actually..." she said in a calm voice, "... I hope that you'll disobey me..." I pointed my ears in suspicion and waited for her to go on. I looked up at her naked arching back.

"I really hope you will..." she repeated, still with her face turned towards the wall. "That will give me an excuse to show how serious I'm about this. It's such a shame to keep all the nice recordings to myself, too! I imagine getting the girls together for a video night, oh I can JUST picture the look on their faces! Haha! It's too bad that the boys will miss it, though... No wait, they can watch it on youtube. I'm going to enjoy this SO..."

I moved in. The first lick was the worst, and after a few rounds it felt as "usual" (oh no, it had already become usual!). I could feel her ring muscle contract and relax successively as my tongue ran tightly over it. The excited panting from above told me that she was enjoying my licking. After a short while it felt clean and I gave it the last couple of licks before retracting my face.

"Get back! You're not done yet!" she said with a husky voice. I shifted forward and continued licking her asshole.

"Look here!"

I looked up into the small round lens of her mobile phone. Reflexively, I sat back, but she had already taken the picture. She studied it and nodded with a smile, then stood up. She flushed the toilet - I've never been so relieved by that sound! - put the lid down and sat down facing me.

"Wanna see?"

I didn't really, but she held her phone screen in my direction. A lower back, an ass, a face - my face - with an extracted tongue. I looked down, blushing.

"I have others..." she said, still showing me the screen.

It turned out she had taken a few shots of me and Cate earlier that evening. There was one from under the table at the restaurant. I was kneeling and holding Cate's foot, my tongue between her toes. Then there were three from the bathroom: a close-up of my face where my tongue was pushed inside Cate's asshole, another showing the same scene from further away, and the last one taken from behind me showing a smiling Cate looking straight at the camera and me spreading her ass cheeks with my hands and my face burried deeply in between them.

Mia laughed at my expression. As she stood up I couldn't help noticing that her pussy had become moist. She looked at me and smiled.

"Grab my clothes and come," she said and clapped her naked thigh as she went out of the bathroom.

I picked up her heap of clothes and followed her to her room. It was a spacious apartment, even for two people. On the way we passed the room of the other girl, whom I'd only seen a few times before. The door was slightly open and I noticed with relief that the lights were off. Even then, I caught myself tiptoeing silently past her door - maybe she was just sleeping, and I definitely didn't want to get caught walking around naked in the apartment.

Mia was waiting for me in her room, standing beside her bed. She had an excited expression on her face, and her eyes twinkled with lust as I came closer. When I stopped in front of her I could see a light tremble on her naked breasts. I knew what she wanted me to, so I got down on my knees and placed her clothes beside me. She put one foot on her bed. Her pinkness opened up to me and, at her nod, I started licking her. She was already very juicy. She grabbed me by my hair to control me.

"My pet..." she whispered between her heavy breathing.

She demonstrated her superior position by smearing her pussy around in my face for a little while. Initially I resisted but soon found it futile and ended up letting her have her way. She felt me give in to her and pulled my head back to look down into my eyes. Her smile was full of glee and satisfaction. She then placed my face in position and let me continue licking.

It didn't take many minutes before her panting became audible. She grabbed my head and kept me close to her pussy while she first sat down on her bed and then lay back. Her legs were spread wide and I kept licking and probing her, went for her clit and back to suck on her pussy lips. When she finally came, I felt her hot fluids gushing out of her. She made me lick her very gently as her convulsions subsided, and finally she pushed me away and lay smiling with closed eyes and a look of damp satisfaction. I slowly got to my feet and noticed my erection.

"You did a goood job today," Mia said and opened her eyes slightly. "Now go home, I'm so sleepy!"

She crept under the blanket, then lifted her head when she noticed my throbbing dick.

"You can take care of that one at home... Now go!"

I was both relieved that the humiliation was over and disappointed that she wouldn't let me cum then and there. I suddenly felt very cold. The effort had made me sweaty and especially my whole face, neck and even the upper chest was covered in her pussy juice.

I closed her door behind me and went through the hallway to where I had left my clothes. I was just putting on my last sock when there was a sound at the door. A key in the lock and then the front door opened. It was the other girl. She was a delicate creature. She was obviously startled by my presence which made her resemble a deer even more. I tried to smile.

"Hi!" I said and had to clear my throat. I was so relieved that she hadn't come back just one minute ago. She managed a shy smile as she closed the front door behind her. She hurried past me and I heard her steps vanish into her room. I then realised that I must have been smelling of Mia's sex.

The first thing I did when I got back to my place was to brush my teeth and tongue several times. I then had a shower with the double intention of getting rid of the smell of Mia and masturbating, but as I scrubbed my face the whole evening's humiliations flashed up in my head and I just couldn't bring myself to orgasm. I turned on my computer and browsed through porn sites for half an hour before I finally came while looking intently at a picture of a short brunette lying down in an exposed position and with a frightened look in her eyes.

Friday evening. I had made plans with Martin and some of the other guys, but Mia claimed me in the last moment and I had to make a lame excuse. I cursed silently. I really needed this boy's night out...

I rang the door bell and Mia opened. She looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a white silk robe that came down to the middle of her thighs. The robe was open and inside I could just glimpse a set of red lingeri.

"Hello honey!" she beamed as she let me in and closed the door behind me.

"Hello mistress," I said in a low voice. She looked at me knowingly with an impatient tapping with her left foot. I bent down to the floor and landed a kiss on her naked toes, then got up again. She nodded approvingly. Then I turned startled by a sound and saw the other girl. How long had she been there? Had she seen me kiss Mia's foot? I felt the blood rushing to my face but kept my eyes on the girl to see her expression. It was the same big eyes and shy expression as always.

"Lizzy, you've met this guy, right? He's my... special friend." She stressed the last words and I shrunk. Lizzy - it was the first time I heard her name - made a quick glance at me with a polite smile, then turned her attention towards Mia again.

"Yes," she said in a sweet voice, "we've met."

I nodded in agreement. Lizzy moved on past us and into her own room, and I followed Mia to hers. I closed the door and she turned towards me.

"Why aren't you out with the boys tonight? I heard you had plans..." Her voice was playful.

"You know why," I answered a little sulkily.

"Actually, the girls are going out as well... I just wanted to warm up before meeting them... And no one is better at warming me up than you, my dear!" She laughed in a friendly manner while I frowned at her.

There was a knock on the door behind me and then Lizzy's head appeared.

"Come in Liz!" Mia exclaimed. Lizzy gave me a suspicious look and entered slowly, a bottle of red wine in one hand and three glasses in the other.

We sat down, Mia and Lizzy on the bed and me on a chair close to Mia. Mia poured the wine and gave Lizzy and me a glass each.

"Oooh, I love this one!" Mia cooed after taking a sip. Lizzy nodded, but the expression on her face was not as convincing. I drank up in one gulp and placed my empty glass on the table, a little rebeliously. Lizzy looked at me amazed and then at Mia who started pouring me another glass.

"He likes wine," she explained plainly and handed me the glass. Then she added with her eyes fixed on me: "And I think it makes your tongue so nice and smooth..." If Lizzy was wondering why Mia was talking about my tongue she didn't show it. She was concentrating on her own glass and its red content. She took a big gulp and made a face.

"It's so bitter!" she complained.

"It's only in the beginning. You'll get used to it soon..."

The two girls were chatting while I sat silently and drank my wine. Lizzy seemed to relax more and more, and I found that she looked very cute when she smiled. After a while Mia looked at her watch and exclaimed:

"Oh, the girls are waiting! I should leave soon..."

"Nooo..." Lizzy moaned, "don't go!" She seemed a bit affected by the wine already.

"But I already said I'd go... We'll drink some more wine soon, promise!"

Lizzy didn't say anything but managed a smile. Mia took her hand and stood up.

"You should better go to your own room now... I have something to do before I leave."

Lizzy hesitated but finally got up. I was still sitting and she threw me another suspicious glance before leaving.

When the door closed Mia sat down again and turned to me with a broad smile. She opened her silk robe with one hand and beckoned me to come closer with the other. I got up from the chair and knelt down between her spread knees. I knew what she wanted by now. I carressed her thighs and got closer with my face, kissing her inner thighs, all the time moving closer and closer to the intersection of her legs. She sighed deeply and pulled her red g-string to one side as my mouth approached her pinkness. I felt her pubic hairs scratch my cheeks while I started kissing her lower lips softly, then after a while I began labbing them.

My tongue was deep inside of her when I felt her jolt. I looked up at her and saw her looking towards the door. I turned my head and saw the shocked face of Lizzy staring straight at us before she quickly turned around and disappeared followed by a slammed door.

"Lizzy!" Mia shouted after her. She paused, then looked down at me.

"Go on, boy."

I licked for no more than 10 seconds, then Mia changed her mind, got up and left the room. I dried my face quickly with the bed sheets and got up to sit on the bed. I was holding my wine glass when I heard Mia return.

"... and he doesn't mind either, I swear. C'mon, I'll show you!"

She was almost dragging Lizzy by her arm. The shyness of the young girl was back and she looked down, clearly avoiding me. Mia pushed her to sit down on the bed and sat down between us. She handed her a glass.

"It's really not that big a deal... no need to be embarrased. You wanna see?"

The dark haired girl shook her head eagerly, unable to speak with wine in her mouth.

"Yes you do!"

Mia looked at me and signalled me to get down like before. I hesitated, looked at Lizzy who looked back at me with big eyes. She seemed ready to dart out at any moment, and I sure felt the same way. I looked back at Mia. Her eyes were getting hard and I started moving forward. Like in slowmotion I got down on my knees.

"He's so good at this, and he enjoys it as much as I do..!"

At least she didn't humiliate me in front of Lizzy like I knew she could. She actually made it sound like we were both in on this. I played along, what else could I do? I got closer, caressed her legs, her thighs, moved in to kiss the crotch of her g-string. She pulled it aside like before and exposed her lips to mine. Lizzy was watching us, almost forgetting to breethe. She remembered again when Mia started panting softly. They were both looking down at my working face. I tickled her clit with the tip of my tongue, then moved to suck on it and thrust the whole length of my tongue inside her wetness.

"Ahhh, it's so good!" she moaned and smiled at Lizzy.

I had lost all the initial embarrasment and was working hard to satisfy Mia. Her fluids were tickling down her thighs and down my chin. She had grabbed my head and was directing my mouth to different areas of her pussy. I was grateful that she didn't make me lick her ass. I could feel the rhythm of her body and hear her paced breething and I knew that she was close to climax. I made an intensified effort and after a while she pulled my head hard against her orgasming pussy and came with big moans.

seagul30
seagul30
19 Followers