Mistress Midnite Ch. 1

Story Info
Mistress teaches her who is in control.
798 words
4.21
31.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met in the new club downtown. My name is Mistress Midnite. I knew exactly what she wanted. What her fantasies were. I convinced her to come to my home and quickly had her pledge one year of her life for an intoxicating life with me.

I told her to get undressed. My newly acquired slave. She is very promising. She was hesitant but she complied. I will forgive her . . . this time. I told her to follow me down the stairs into my playroom.

"Stand up straight." I said. My tone leaving no room for error.

I put a blindfold around her eyes and a gag in her mouth.

"Bend over." She did and I took the cum out of her pussy and inserted it into her rosebud to lube it up. My god was she wet. I slowly inserted one finger then two and finally three. A moan escaped her lips. I stopped. I took the new vibrator butt plug and shoved it into her ass, She yelled out though muffled by the gag. I tuned the plug onto full power. She moaned.

"Stand up now! Hold your arms out in front of you." I attached a pair of metal cuffs to her wrists and led her over to the center of the room. I attached the cuffs to a hook in the ceiling. She was now standing on the balls of her feet. I took the nipple clamps and attached them first to the left nipple and then the right one. She screamed out in agony. I smiled. She has no idea what she's got coming. I put a spreader bar between her legs and all the while, she is wet and dripping onto the floor. She's going to have to clean that up. I waited until she got accustomed to her new position.

I then took a 12-inch dildo and started to fuck her cunt with it. I started out slowly and let her get accustomed to the intruder. I then started pumping her with it. Just as she was about to cum, I stopped. I left the dildo inside of her pussy.

I took the new flogger and hit her right ass cheek with it. She screamed into the gag. I took turns with the right and left cheek and her thighs. After about 20 strokes, I stopped and turned to face her. She looked so beautiful, so helpless, so totally mine. I hit her right breast. She screamed again and began to cry. I told her it wouldn’t be easy. They never believe me. I gave five strokes to each breast and stopped. She stopped screaming. I took the gag off. I stopped the dildo and the pug and removed them. She started to beg for more.

“Please Mistress, I need more. Please make me cum. I am yours, Please help me. Please, Mistress.” I slapped her.

“Did I give you permission to speak? You will not speak unless spoken to.”

I kissed her hard and pulled the chain between her nipples. She screamed into my mouth. I pulled away and laughed. I removed the clamps. She sighed in relief.

“Did you enjoy that?” I asked.

“Yes, Mistress.” She answered, knowing it was her only choice to please me.

I pulled her off the hook and removed the cuffs and spreader bar. She fell into me. I carried her to the bed in the adjacent room. I laid her down fucked her pussy with my mouth, rewarding her and preparing her for what lay ahead. She yelled out in surprise and begged me not to stop as she had a mind-shattering orgasm after orgasm. I finally sopped her as she lay sleeping on the bed.

While she was asleep, I turned her over and inserted a new remote control plug into her ass, making sure to not wake her up. I turned her back over and tied her arms and legs to the bedposts. Making sure that they were secured well. I inserted another remote control dildo-vibrator into her pussy. I sat down in the chair waiting until she woke up. When she finally did, she looked at me and I smiled at her. She smiled back.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“Your slave, Mistress. Your whore. You are my everything and I live to please you.” She replied.

“How very right you are. And I will show you how much I own you.”

I turned the plug and the dildo onto the medium setting. She yelped in surprise. I tuned both to the highest setting. She screamed in ecstasy. I left her there, writhing in ecstasy. By morning, she will know she is truly mine. Tomorrow night, we will start again. We have until next year . . ..