Mistress' Mistake

Story Info
Naughty Mistress teases her slave and is made to regret it.
1.3k words
12k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cuff you standing up, your hands trapped above your head. Your entire body is open and exposed to my eyes and hands. I place a blindfold over your eyes so you can't tell where I am or what I'm about to do. The video camera is rolling to catch every fucking touch, every word you speak. You can expect hours of me playing with your flesh and mind fucking you.

You stand there naked, cold, and blind. You jerk hard as you feel my super hot mouth envelop your throbbing, wet member. You moan and try to fuck my mouth but I roughly grab your ass cheeks to hold you still.

"Since you can't behave you can't have anymore", I say. I leave you and walk to a chair just out of reach. You hear me sit. After a few tense moments I moan softly. A moan so soft you wonder if I really had moaned at all. But then you hear my ragged breathing. You hear the catch in my throat and the sound of something very slippery. A louder moan escapes my lips and you realize exactly what I'm doing. You strain trying to break lose but you're strapped to steel. You're not going anywhere, so you must stand there and listen to me pleasure myself. Your cock jumps and drips with precum as you listen to my sex sounds. You can tell by my breathing and my moans that I am close. As I begin to cum you roar your frustration. This makes me cum harder as I watch you try to break free.

I get up and you hear my booted steps get closer. I hold my cum coated fingers just in front of your lips. You can smell my scent and you growl. I grab your jaw roughly and say, "Open!"

Your lips part and your tongue darts out to taste me. I allow you to clean them up before kissing you long and hard. I reach down to give your prick a squeeze and you try devilishly to fuck my hand.

Trailing my hand around your waist I move behind you. I give you a nice hard smack on your bottom. I rub the spot I'd just hit then slap it harder until your hips jerk and your cock swells.

Dropping to my knees I spread your ass cheeks and tongue fuck you as you moan, nearly crying at the sensations wracking your body. Reaching between your legs I grab your cock and give it some long slow firm tugs. You don't know if you should fuck back on my tongue or fuck my fist.

I don't give you the option. I suddenly stand up leaving you aching all over.

You hear me move to the front of you. My hand wraps around your dick and it is bigger and angrier than ever. The tip is a lovely shade of red and it is so fucking wet. You feel my fingertip glide over its head and I ask you, "How badly you want to please me?" You whimper and say, "I'll do anything, anything you want just please make the aching in my cock stop."

I keep rubbing your cock head and you realize what I'm asking. You open your mouth in consent. I moan and whisper, "Mistress loves you and you really know how to please me. You're a very, very good boy."

I slip my finger inside your mouth and you suck all your cum off and with each rhythmic pull of your lips I feel a pull in my pussy. I'm so fucking hot for you but must maintain control. I pull my clean shiny finger out of your mouth and kiss you deeply. My tongue dances with yours as we both moan and melt into each other.

I pull away and you feel my hair whip against your chest as I spin around. You fucking ROAR as my hot dripping wet pussy covers your cock. You pull so hard in your chains I'm sure you're about to break free but quickly realize you can't so I begin moving. You beg me breathlessly to let you see to let you watch me bent in front of you fucking back on your cock.

I moan my answer. No. This sends you into a bucking frenzy. I reach behind me to hold onto your thighs so I don't fall. My nails dig into your soft flesh as I cum hard on your cock. My juice flows, soaking both our thighs, making them shine. You curse as you feel my pussy slip off of your pulsating member. Tears of frustration roll from under the blindfold.

You feel my tongue darting around your sack as I clean my cum off your thighs and eventually taking a few good hard sucks on your beautiful prick. You've gone animal. You can't form words you can only growl and moan.

I kiss you once more letting you taste my cum. I whisper, "Now!" in your ear as I hit the lever that releases you from your chains. You let out a guttural roar and tear off the blindfold. It takes only a moment for your eyes to find me. I'm naked except for my thigh high black stockings and my boots. You see fear spark in my eye when I see the animalistic way you're looking at me. I've pushed you too far this time. Oh shit.

You stalk fast towards me and I order you to stop. You snarl at me as you grab me around my waist and throw me to the floor. I try to crawl away but you're quick to catch me pinning me under you. Face down and at your mercy I try to order you to let me go. You lean close to my ear and in a ragged voice you say, "You shouldn't have let me go, you fucking tease. Your body is mine now!" You flip me over and hold me tightly by the throat as you mercilessly ram your engorged cock into my pussy.

I scream out as I feel my pussy tear from such rough rutting. This only makes you smile as you look into my tear filled eyes. You twist my nipple with your free hand and moan when I start crying and begging you to stop. You've never fucked anyone this hard before and you quickly realize it should be the only way to fuck. I am scared to death but my body is betraying me. I feel an orgasm building inside me. My fingernails draw blood on your arms as I try to maintain control. Realizing I lost my control the second I hit the lever, I give myself over to the punishment you dole out.

I can't breathe! You're squeezing my throat to hard. Things start going black. I come to with you still fucking me harder and faster. You loved it. You loved fucking my limp, powerless body. You feel your sack churn and tighten you quickly grab my hair and tell me to get on my knees facing you.

I do so slowly my body is battered and bruised from the strength of your hands and the power of your cock. You've made me your bitch. You grab my jaw squeezing until I wince and open wide. Your other hand jerks your prick so hard and fast its a blur of flesh. You tense up and as you cum I stick my tongue out to catch all I can. The first gush flies into my hair and drips down my soft pink cheek. The other ropes of thick creamy cum shoot into my mouth splashing the back of my throat and tongue. You pull me roughly towards you and I take your cock into my mouth making sure to get every drop of man juice. I collapse in a crying heap and you gather me up and hold me close to your chest.

You rock me until my sobs turn to hiccups and I snuggle closer into you.

We make a pretty awesome duo.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the way she takes control!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cumming Home Bound anal cream pie.in Fetish
Anal and Enema Mara gets a urine enema while being pounded in the ass.in Fetish
Eating My First Creampie How I finally got the courage to eat my creampie.in Fetish
Fair is Fair: Trying the Other Side He wants anal so he agrees to be pegged first.in Anal
Swollen Assholes - Rachel's Plan Rachel wants more.in Anal
More Stories