Mistress Misty

Story Info
A woman's transition into Dommehood.
2k words
3.71
23.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Mistress Misty and this is my story. First of all, I will begin by telling you how I became Mistress Misty. It was a few years ago when I was invited to a friends house for a sex toy party. I was a shy woman and didn't think I would like it at all. My friend Betty said it would be ok if I just wanted to sit in the corner and watch, but she really wanted me to be involved. "It might open you up some." she said.

So, I said what the hell. As it got closer to the day of the party, I got thinking about what to wear and I went shopping for a new outfit. I am a plus size woman so I stopped by at my favorite plus size super mart and starting browsing the wares. I saw gorgeous tops and fantastic pants but they still weren't what I wanted. Something that said practical but still way sexy. Then suddenly, I saw it. A hot pink, leather top, that tied in the back. I had to have it no matter the cost. I practically floated over to it. As I got closer, I noticed that it was a halter type top. I loved it even more.

I took it off the hanger and walked into a change room. As I slipped the top on, my nipples reacted to the smooth feel of the leather. Oh they ached to be touched. Oh did they ever. As I tied the shirt behind my neck and back, I inhaled the smell of the leather and thought, I could get into this. I sat in the change room for a few minutes savoring the feel of the shirt and then I decided to buy it. I looked at the price and nearly died. It was $150! That was way more then I normally would pay for just a top. But this was no ordinary top. It was heavenly. I had to have it. I took the top off and put my own back on. My nipples wilted with the feeling of the old worn cloth. I hated the feel of my old top. I walked up to the till and asked the cashier if there was any half price sales or anything. She said that there weren't any but she saw the way I loved and adored the shirt and told me that just for today, that shirt was 75% off. I couldn't believe it. $37 just for me?! I was in heaven. I could barely contain myself when I said, "I'll take it." I wanted to ask if I could wear it out of the store but decided that when the time was right, I would reveal my purchase to the world. I wanted to dazzle everyone.

I walked out of the store with an air of happiness. I wasn't sure which way to go, but decided to turn left. I walked for a few minutes then stopped to look around at the stores near me. I spotted a sex toy shop and started to walk the other way. I usually don't go near those stores, but today, I told myself I was going in that store. It was called Jungle Fever and as I walked in the door, I knew why. The atmosphere was very heavy with mist and smelled musky. A little bell tinkled above my head and I looked up. Just then, a big robust madam walked out of the backroom and practically commanded me to get on my knees. I looked about to see if she was talking to some one else. "NO, I am talking to you, my pretty little bitch."

"What did you just say to me?" I asked, shocked.

"I said, get down on your knees slut." She hollered at me. I had no choice but to get down on my knees. For fear that I would be hurt. She wasn't exactly the smallest woman in the world. As I dropped onto my knees, I saw that she was wearing garters that held up delicate looking fishnets. I thought, I could wear those. Just as I got on my knees she sat on my back and commanded me to carry her to the front desk. She had some work to do. I couldn't believe my ears. As I crawled over to the desk with this woman on my back, I could feel my pussy twitch. What is going on. I thought. I am not suppose to like this stuff. I seriously want this woman off me now. She is stirring weird feelings in me. We reached the counter and she got off me.

"You can stand up now, harlot." she barked. I shakily got up and swiveled around, gawking at the store. There was every kind of sex toy you could imagine. Even the more hard core stuff. Whips, chains and handcuffs stood out the most to me. I walked towards them like I was in a dream. I seemed to be drawn to them. I couldn't take my eyes off of the 8 foot whip. It looked deadly. I felt my hands reaching out for it and I suddenly pulled back.

"I see that you like the whip, slut." The 6 foot Amazonian woman said.

"Yes, I don't know why, but I am drawn to it. I am not into this stuff but I can't help myself."

"Of course, everyone succumbs to Mistress Barb and her toys." the woman said. I finally have a name for the large giant of a woman that I carried across the room. Mistress Barb? What is she, a slave master? Then, it hit me. She is a dominatrix!! Why didn't I clue in sooner? I couldn't believe I was standing in the middle of a store devoted to the dominatrix.

I quickly took another look at the store and grabbed a business card. The card read, Mistress Barb, looking for fresh meat to convert. Everyones dream can come true with Mistress Barb and her Jungle fever. Oh wow, she was recruiting new women to be dominatrix. Hmmm that would surprise everyone if I became a dom. Shaking that thought out of my head, I left the store and headed back to my car. I couldn't believe I was even thinking about becoming a dom. In my car, I sat for a few minutes wondering what I was going to do. Then, a thought came to me. I will go to this toy party and enjoy myself. I will make a huge entrance and surprise the shit out of everyone. Oh yeah, this party will be great. I got out of my car again and waltzed back into Jungle Fever.

Mistress Barb started to bark an order at me and I stared her down. She stopped mid sentence and a grin broke out on her face. She knew what I was thinking. She opened her arms and gave me the biggest hug I had ever received. She nearly lifted me right off the floor. After she let go of me, she nearly giggled and started to babble about the benefits. I couldn't believe that this was the woman that had demanded me to get down on my knees and carry her across the room! I wore a look of disbelief and she looked at me like I was nuts.

"It's just that this is a different side of you that I never expected to see."

"Yes, I just get so excited when women want to become just like me. I am sorry." She said.

"It's no problem. I just expected something different." I said. As we talked, she lead me into the backroom and found a bunch of papers for me to sign. She said that there can be liabilities but they never happen. It was just a precaution. I said it was fine and sat down in a chair, ready to sign any papers that needed to be signed. She told me to read what I needed to and then she would email me the rest of the info. That's all I needed. I signed 13 pages before she said that was all. Mistress Barb was so excited that she couldn't sit still. She kept getting up and asking me if I needed anything. Politely, I said, "No thank you."

Then Mistress Barb walked around me with a tape measure and took every measurement possible. From my neck and bust size, right down to my ankles. She sat down at a desk and did some paperwork and finally she bolted up and said, "I have the perfect outfit for you, but first, you must know what it's like to be the submissive one. Follow me." I shuddered and slowly plodded along behind her. We went down three long hallways until finally, we reached a set of stairs that led down into the cellar. As we walked down the stairs, I could here muffled moans of ecstasy. Obviously there was more then just Mistress Barb working here. Finally we reached the bottom of the stairs and there was one single door ahead of us. Mistress Barb took a large ring of keys out of her pocket and selected one and inserted it into the keyhole. The door swung inwards and I was assaulted with the moans of a woman being whipped by a masked woman. The chained woman was a blond and her face was twisted in sheer pleasure. She was barely keeping herself from orgasm. As I looked around the room, I saw different things that made me tremble with excitement.

There was a rack that spun around as if it was possessed or something. Next to that was a stretching rack, where another woman was tied up. She was tied at her wrists, ankles and surprisingly, her labia were tied open too. I was shocked to see how far they stretched. Mistress Barb noticed my surprise and she said that Mindy, the woman being stretched, had been coming to Jungle Fever for over a year now. She mentioned that Mindy was a squirter and you had to be careful about where you walked when she was on the rack, or you could slip on her cum and fall! I had never thought that a woman could squirt cum. I thought it just oozed out. Oh well, you live and learn.

Next, we walked over to where the toys were. There were so many that Mistress Barb didn't know where to start. Randomly she picked up a large black dildo "This is a favorite of Mindy. She loves to be pounded by a black cock but is too shy and scared to actually ask a black man to fuck her. This is the next best thing." Mistress Barb said. "Would you like to hold it?"

"Yes, I would." I stammered. As Mistress Barb settled the big black cock in my hands, I felt fluid gush in my pussy. Oh yes, I thought, this is what I love.

"Oh my, this is so large. How the hell does it fit?" I questioned.

"Well, Misty, when a woman has been coming here for as long as Mindy has been, the pussy learns to stretch and take the girth of a dildo such as this." Mistress Barb explained.

"I see. How long would it take for someone such as myself, who is new to this, to be able to take the size of a dildo like this one?" I queried. Mistress Barb looked me over and squinted at my slim figure. "About a month or so." She replied after gawking at my body. I didn't think that was long at all. Then she said, "That's after being here every day for at least 8 hours."

"Oh wow, that is a long time. I don't know if I can take that much time to do it. I have work and a home life." I gasped.