Mistress Moon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Piscator
Piscator
32 Followers

Jorge sighed with contentment at Sadie's loving squeeze. For the moment, he was physically drained, yet at the back of his mind, he was anxious to analyze the Multisensory records of their scene - some of it was already fading from his memory. Back in the old days, when porn was only on video, the producer would have been mad as hell that he had blown his load in Sadie, rather than withdrawn at the last moment to spurt over her lovely ass. But now with multisensory recording and virtual reality, the situation had changed and a complete performance required. It was much more satisfying for both performers and the audience to share the full sensory input as his cock erupted in Sadie's pulsating vagina.

This was especially true for women, who must have been frustrated to see those lovely fat cocks withdrawn just before the moment of the true union to spurt on their ass, tits or face. In the 20th century, porn had been largely directed to a male audience and women had been treated as objects. How things had changed, now women were equal participants both as performers and audience and the 'porn' audience had more than doubled. Perhaps he could elaborate on this and conduct "A Historical Analysis of the Influence of Recording Media on Gender Perception and Participation in Pornography." Jorge had followed Sadie to LUNA1 for a mix of lust and love, but he had also been unable to come up with a dissertation topic that would hold his interest. But now he had one and he'd have to stay on LUNA! to complete his research! His off-topic mental meander was then suddenly interrupted by Priscilla's alert, "Fifteen minutes until Sol emerges."

Piscator
Piscator
32 Followers
12