Mistress Morgan's Sissy Husband Pt. 01-02

Story Info
Wife makes sissy husband be bitch for his sissy boyfriend.
20k words
4.55
102k
83

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan Ashley was a very pretty lady, not movie star glamorous mind you, but far prettier than anything her wimpy husband Robin would normally attract. Having just stepped out of the shower she was wearing a red mid-wale corduroy bathrobe and her long red hair was wrapped in a towel. She was seated in the living room armchair with a cigarette perched between two fingers, and on the table next to her was a freshly made scotch and soda, she looked pissed off but not enraged. Three days prior she'd walked in on her husband and another guy in their bedroom, both of them in full drag. As one could imagine she was extremely angry at the time, but since then she'd had a little time to calm down and think things over. Aside from the cheating aspect, which bothered her a lot, the sissy stuff wasn't that big of a deal, she knew her husband was a closet crossdresser. He even had his own sissy wardrobe and occasionally they played fantasy games where she strapped on a dildo and made him suck her dick before she fucked him with it. However, to the best of her knowledge he'd never had homo sex before. That is, until three days ago.

She'd been out with her friend Cynthia, they planned to have dinner at Trinity Palace, see a movie at the local multiplex, then have a few drinks afterwards. Unfortunately, her friend's baby sitter called with an emergency and they had to cut the night short right after dinner. The ladies went out like that on a regular basis so Robin had no reason to believe she'd be home before one or two, and that knowledge coupled with his desire for sissy sex caused him to make a very foolish decision. He'd been an emotional wreck ever since it happened and they hadn't spoken since that night, she told him she wanted time to think and he wisely gave it to her. He did however take the fact that she hadn't thrown him out as a good sign.

"Come in here Robin, it's time to talk."

He walked in from the bedroom a complete bundle of nerves, but he was happy they were finally going to get into it. He sat on the sofa. She took a sip of her drink and a deep breath.

"I'm very angry at you Robin."

He looked down.

"I'm pissed off, but I have no intentions of throwing you out."

She paused to let that sink in.

"I'm very angry that you cheated on me, and I want to make one thing extremely clear right now. Had you been cheating with another woman, God help me, I'd have thrown your ass out right after I cut your nuts off, do you hear what I'm saying Robin?"

He looked up sheepishly and nodded.

With everyone other than her husband Morgan was a pleasant easy-going woman, but early in their four-year marriage she started taking charge and calling the shots, and Robin didn't seem to mind. It was his first marriage and her second. At twenty-seven she was three years older, and that gave her more experience to go along with her much stronger will. Robin had limited experience with women and was sort of a wimp to begin with, which is why he willingly became pussy-whipped right from the start. So even if he hadn't screwed up in such a grand fashion it wouldn't be odd for her to be talking down to him, especially when angry.

"I'm very serious, if you ever have sex with another woman you're dead fucking meat."

He looked down again, she paused and took another sip.

"However, and I've given this a lot of thought, since it was a sissyboy I'm going to let it slide this time."

He kept his eyes down and sighed deeply in relief.

"In fact, if you play your cards right, I just might let you play with the faggot again."

He looked up, his eyes were wide open and his face was filled with astonishment.

"That's right Robin, I actually kinda like the idea that you're getting honest with your sissy side, and if you are going to explore it then I want you to do it right here, with someone I approve of."

He was stunned. "Um, Really Morgan, can I really?"

She took a long drag. "Calm down Robin, and don't get me wrong, this isn't party time at the sissyboy corral. Got it? You'll have sex like that only when I say so, and you'll only do what I allow you to do, I'll always be in charge. But if you accept my rules and regulations you two will get the chance to have sissy sex a couple of times a month, provided of course that your little faggy friend adheres to the rules as well."

She put out her cigarette, sat back with her drink and just stared at him. Confusion set in and he had no idea what to do. Now that his fear of losing her was gone, the thought of having sissy sex gave him a boner, which caused a bulge in his corduroy shorts. She was amused but didn't say anything about it.

"Judging from the corduroy dress your faggy friend, what was his name again?"

"Patty."

"Well judging from Patty's corduroy dress, I guess he knows all about your corduroy fetish, am I right?"

He looked embarrassed and said nothing.

"I'm sure you remember dear, it was a light-blue corduroy party dress. He had it on the other night when he was ramming his dick up my husband's ass, right in my own fucking bed by the way. You do remember that, don't you Robin?

He swallowed hard, looked down and nodded.

"I figured as much. Well sissyboy, everything is up to me from now on, so you damn well better make sure you keep me happy if you want to wear corduroy dresses with your boyfriend."

His face was red with embarrassment but the bulge in his shorts told her the real story. It was exactly what she'd been expecting, she knew her sissy husband well. In fact, now that she'd decided to go down this route, she intended to play him like a fiddle.

"Come over here Robin."

He stood in front of her looking very nervous, and he didn't seem to know what to do with his hands. He finally decided to stick them in his back pockets, which unfortunately made his boner even more obvious. She put down her drink, leaned forward so her face was just inches away from his corduroy bulge, then shook her head in disgust, she knew why he had that boner.

"Take your shorts off sissyboy."

"Now?"

She looked up with a smirk. "No, a week from fucking Thursday. Yes now!"

He silently cursed his own stupidity, took a step back and did as instructed, putting the shorts in her outstretched hand when done. She threw his underwear on the floor, then reached out and wrapped her fingers around the top of his ball sack, pulling him closer. She'd used that grip many times before, it left his balls in the palm of her hand, vulnerable to a painful squeeze if he wasn't obedient. It also allowed her to give his balls a good hard yank whenever she saw fit, she quite literally had him by the balls. They didn't have a Mistress-slave relationship, but whenever Robin dressed in drag Morgan wanted to be in charge, which was exactly what he wanted too. Once he stepped forward she started rubbing his seven inch boner with his corduroy shorts, and he liked that a lot. Morgan's eyes remained glued on his dick, and after a few seconds she asked.

"How many times did your sissy boyfriend suck this dick?"

He was shocked. "Huh?"

She tightened her grip and gave his balls a yank. "Answer the fucking question, how many times did Patty suck your dick?"

He swallowed hard, "um, three times."

She kept rubbing his boner. "How many time did he fuck you in the ass?"

He sighed. "Well, twice, but he only came once, because." He said no more.

"Um, maybe because your wife walked in and caught you being a sissy whore for another man's dick, is that why tinkerbell?"

Her words were dripping with sarcasm. He nodded sheepishly and said nothing. She wrapped the shorts around his boner and started stroking his dick with them.

"How many times did you suck Patty's cock?"

"Four times."

"Did he cum in your mouth every time?"

"Yes."

"Tell me hubby, did you swallow your boyfriend's sperm?"

He sighed. "Yes Morgan I did."

"You like swallowing jizzum don't you wimp?"

He hesitated, she yanked.

"Ow, yes Morgan, I do."

"That's what I thought."

She paused and kept stroking, then after a minute she continued.

"How many times did you fuck your sissy boyfriend in the ass?"

"None, I haven't." This time he didn't hesitate, he figured that answer couldn't get him in trouble.

"You're trying to tell me you were with a guy wearing a corduroy dress and didn't make him be your bitch?"

"Um, no."

"Why the fuck not, are you really that much of a wimp? You let another guy shove his dick up your ass and don't make him do the same for you."

Confusion set in.

"I, he, I mean he never said he wanted it, and I."

"You what, you were just too much of a dickless wimp to make him do it?"

Morgan was enjoying herself immensely. Even though she liked the idea of Robin having sex with Patty she was still a little angry about him sneaking behind her back. So she decided to have some fun making her sissy husband's life very difficult, at least for a little while anyway. As the old saying goes, "the payback's a bitch." She actually liked the idea of using Patty's cock to humiliate her hubby and tease him unmercifully. She saw it momentarily when he pulled it out of Robin's ass the night she caught them fucking, and it looked to be a few inches bigger than her husband's, which excited her a little more than she cared to admit. Looking up she could see the mass confusion on Robin's face.

"Well, am I right tinkerbell?"

He hesitated and looked ashamed. "I guess so, I don't know, he didn't ask for it and I was afraid to bring it up, I thought it might scare him off."

She smirked. "That's what I suspected, even with another sissy you're still a fucking wimp."

She started stroking him a little faster and he was completely befuddled. On one hand she appeared to be angry with him, and on the other she was making his dick feel really good.

"How many times did he jerk you off with corduroy?" Her tone was a lot softer, and again she confused him by changing gears abruptly.

"Um, none."

"Oh, when you're having sex with me you want corduroy, but with him it isn't necessary, how interesting." Again, the sarcasm was dripping.

"I didn't say that Morgan, you're putting words in my mouth."

"Well how many times were you with him?"

He took a deep breath, she was driving him crazy. "The night you walked in was the third time."

"So in all that time you didn't cum with his corduroys?"

"Yes I did Morgan, I came with his corduroys twice, but he didn't jerk me off with them."

"Explain yourself sissyboy."

"The first night we didn't get dressed up girly, he was wearing corduroy pants, after I sucked his dick he let me hump my boner against him, and yes, I came on them."

She had a neutral look on her face and just waited.

"The next night we were together, after he was done fucking me I jerked off with his corduroy skirt."

She stared at his cock again and remained silent for a minute, and in the reprieve, he enjoyed the feeling of the corduroy on his dick.

"Is there anything else I should know about sissyboy, any secrets that might get these sissy little balls cut off if I find out later?"

He thought for a moment. "There's one thing that maybe you should know, but to be truthful I'm not even sure it's real."

"What are you talking about Robin?"

"He said a few things the first night, I'm not sure, but I think he might get turned on by women's shoes and feet. He didn't want to do anything with my feet, I'm just saying it's possible he might get turned on by your feet if we ever got together. Again, I'm not even sure, we were both a little drunk and just talking a lot of horny shit, I might've misunderstood him. Besides, after seeing how pissed off you were the other night he's probably afraid to come back anyway."

"Well sissyboy, if you want to have sex with another fag you'd better convince him otherwise. Is that it, is that all your sissy secrets?"

"Yes Morgan, I've told you everything."

She stopped stroking and removed the shorts from his dick, there was a lot of pre-cum soaking in and she guessed by that point he really wanted to cum. Chuckling to herself she threw the shorts on the floor and sat back, that left him standing in only a t-shirt with his horny boner bobbing in the air. She spread her legs and opened her bathrobe exposing her freshly washed pussy.

"Kneel down sissyboy, right now."

He did.

"You're going to lick my pussy, but before you do, we're going to get a few things straight. First of all, I've been very understanding and easy on you about all this sissy shit, I could've been a really nasty bitch if I wanted to, and you know it."

He did.

"However, I want you to know that all that understanding, and any sissy fun you might have in the future, comes at a price. I'm still pissed off, and probably will be for a while, so until further notice I'm in charge. You're going to be my very obedient little sissy husband whether you're dressed in drag or not. Do you understand Robin?

He nodded, "I think so."

"No, there will be no thinking, you will simply do what I tell you, and until further notice when it comes to sex you'll literally be my sissy slave. I'll always be in charge, and everything will be done my way, and that includes any time you spend with your little faggy boyfriend. You're not even allowed to crossdress without my permission, and when it comes to corduroy, forget it fag, it's not to touch your dick without my explicit permission, ever. So no more jerking off sissyboy. In fact, now that I think about it you don't cum at all without my permission, even if your fucking me you don't come unless I say you can, am I making myself clear Robin?

"Yes Morgan, but I have a question."

"What?"

"If you let me play with Patty, can I cum then?"

"As I said, with my say so."

"But when we're playing together you won't be there to give me permission."

She laughed. "You still don't get it do you sissyboy? Ninety percent of the time you fags spend together will be right in front of me. If you two make me happy during that time I might allow you to spend a little time together, but you're going to have to earn it. You see Robin, I'm not letting you do this just so you can enjoy yourself, I'm going to have fun too. I like the idea of making you boys get queer with each other, I think it'll be a lot of fun."

That wasn't bullshit either, the deciding factor for allowing Robin to have sissy sex was the idea of watching them do it, and being able to order them around made it even more exciting. She pointed to her pussy.

"You know what, get your face in here and start licking while I tell you the rest."

She shifted her bottom forward to give him better access to her pussy, and once they were settled she continued.

"If we get together with Patty the fag, and that's a big if, the first night I want you dressed like a sissy bitch and patty dressed like a man. Is his name Patrick?"

He mumbled into her muff. "I think so."

"Well, Patrick's going to be my boyfriend." She chuckled. "Yes, I like that idea. I'm going to invite my new boyfriend over to help me train my sissy husband, and while I'm making you be his bitch he and I might even get a little lovey-dovey."

Robin stopped licking, brought his eyes up to hers and she gave him a dirty look.

"Don't stop bitch, lick."

He ignored her. "I'm not sharing my wife's pussy with anyone Morgan, and if that's what you have in mind I'm calling the whole thing off right now."

She was surprised that he'd suddenly grew a pair of balls, and she liked the fact that he was jealous.

"Calm down Robin. I told you I'd kill you if I caught you fucking another woman, well, I hold myself to that same standard. I have no desire to be fucked by anyone else, my pussy will always be off limits to his cock, and I have no desire to suck his dick either, I'll leave that to my sissy husband. However, I will tell you this, if you're going to have fun with him then I am too Robin. That means sometimes Patrick and I are going to kiss when you're sucking his dick, maybe I want him to feel up my titties too. Also, he's going to lick my pussy once in a while, especially when you're fucking him in the ass. You see hubby it's only fair, if he can suck your dick then he can lick my pussy, it's no different. Oh, and another thing, sometimes I'm going to play with his dick before I make you suck it. So you need to decide my sissy husband, either we both have fun with Patty the fag, or you can forget the whole thing."

He looked down and asked sheepishly. "So you're saying you don't want to have sex with him?"

"No Robin, but I'm going to have a little fun too. And quite frankly being a cocksucking sissyboy, I'd think you'd love having your wife tease you with another guy's dick. Besides, everything I do with him will be right in front of you, it's not like I'll be sneaking around behind your back."

He knew she was right, and he also knew he had no argument for the last part, especially after what he did. He shrugged his shoulders and nodded.

"So, are we clear here Robin, because I don't want to have to explain myself again later." She was taking control again.

He nodded, and said yes.

"Good, then get back to licking sissyboy."

As he licked her she began to really enjoy her dominance over him, and sipping her drink she thought about what their little threesomes would be like. She meant what she said, she had no desire to fuck anyone else, she took her vows very seriously. However, since her husband created the opportunity, she had to admit the idea of playing with another guy's dick was very exciting, especially a big one. She guessed from the quick glance she got the other night it was about ten inches long, she'd never even seen a dick that big before, and she couldn't help feeling the desire to masturbate it. She suddenly had an overpowering urge to make a dick like that squirt, and since she wasn't going to have sex with him, the only way to do it would be to jerk him off. She just needed to figure out a way to do it that Robin would enjoy.

Robin had always been a good pussy licker, and between his tongue and her daydreaming about Patty's big dick, it didn't take long before an orgasm began to rise. She wrapped her legs around his shoulders and rode his face into heaven. Her orgasm was very intense, and afterwards as she slumped back into her afterglow she didn't feel one ounce of remorse about her masturbation fantasies, in fact, if anything they became stronger.

"Alright Robin that's enough, let me up."

When he stood up she couldn't help noticing his raging boner. She sat up, poked it playfully and chuckled.

"Unfortunately I can't help you with that sissyboy, I have to get dressed, I'm meeting Cynthia for lunch. Oh, and I just remembered, you're not allowed to jerk off without my permission, and guess what poor boy, you won't be getting it today. No, I think you should channel your excitement into something more constructive. I want you to call Patty and arrange a meeting between him and me sometime tomorrow for a little chat about you. I'm going to lay it all out for him and tell him what I expect, then we'll see if he still wants to be your sissy lover.

He just stared at her with a very desperate look.

"No sissyboy, your training starts right now, so don't even think about jerking off. I know you're not stupid enough to go in my closet again, your sissy balls learned that lesson a long time ago, however I will be checking all your corduroy clothes for sperm stains when I get back, so don't be stupid. Maybe if you behave yourself and show me you want to be my obedient sissy husband, you'll be allowed to jerk off with a pair of your pants when I get back."

She stood up, finished her drink and closed her robe. She then very deliberately rubbed her corduroy covered ass against his boner a few times before walking away. Stopping to look back over her shoulder before going through the bedroom door, she chuckled.