Mistress Myriam of Buttermilk Falls

Story Info
She is an effective domme!
6.7k words
3.71
15.6k
4
0

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chauncey Nodalsky looked desperately at Myriam's breasts, poking as they were, nearly falling out of her little corset.

"Okay, Grandma...I'll think about it. Yeah, I love Uncle Gideon, but Buttermilk Falls is a little too boondocky for me, like, no offense. Love you, bye." Myriam stroked Chauncey's cock as he knelt naked on the bed, his hands tied snugly to his ankles.

Myriam leaned over to Chauncey, as she hung up the phone, her platinum curls falling from her shoulders, and gave him a deep tongue kiss. His penis hardened in her red-tipped fingers, but suddenly and forcefully, Myriam pushed her long right thumbnail into Chauncey's urethra, and he howled...oooh! But he knew he wasn't supposed to make all that noise! What a bad boy.

When Great-Uncle Gideon's sister Valencia had been nineteen, she'd been briefly married to a good-for-nothing called Mapes, and they'd had Kit, later lovingly adopted by her stepfather Elkin.

Kit had met her own good-for-nothing, who she'd not bothered to marry, and she'd given birth to Myriam.

Myriam had just had a fascinating talk with Grandma, who she was just crazy about. Grandma had raised Myriam while Kit was doing her thing, and Myriam had learned lots about the family. Grandma's brother, Great-Uncle Gideon, was apparently quite depressed and lonely, and needed some dominant woman for company, or at least that was Grandma's humble opinion.

Uncle Gideon and the late Aunt Monique had had a son, Jacques who had been known by the cousins as "Jake the Snake", he'd been just a worthless crack head.

But Grandma had taken Jake for a year, and Myriam had been quite impressed with Grandma's methods... the now blistered and tortured Jake was in law school, and hoping to never get in contact again with Grandma's whip!

Myriam smiled at the memory of Jake, dressed in bra and panties and wearing heavy cherry-red lipstick, sucking off the big black boys in the At Risk Youth Group that Grandma counseled. And then she remembered Grandma slamming a dildo into Jake's ass...a big dildo! Grandma was quite unusual...but Myriam would have been raised by no one else!

Myriam chuckled as she saw Chauncey's desperate eyes surveying her full cleavage under the corset. "That was my grandmother." Myriam said as she stroked Chauncey's thrusting hard cock. "She wants me to transfer from Dartmouth to Buttermilk State University, so I can look after my Uncle Gideon." Myriam opened her corset a bit with one hand, and flashed Chauncey a nipple, and he closed his eyes, licking his lips.

"But-but Myriam, Dartmouth is a much, much better school than a little shithole like Buttermilk State, I hope you're not seriously considering this?" Chauncey looked really worried. Chauncey had met Myriam back in high school...she'd changed Chauncey's whole life!

Chauncey remembered when he, Bubba Imbray and Longworth Simms had attempted to rook the quiet Drama club girl in Strip Poker in Lonnie's tree house back in '02. The boys had wound up naked, while Myriam hadn't had to even remove her wristwatch. And then she'd played for favors, as the fellows hadn't given up.

"Okay, now I'm going to tie Bubba's hands, and if I win this hand, Longworth has to kiss Chauncey on the mouth!" Myriam's eyes had sparkled as she'd forced the guys to do awful, horrible stuff...she'd eventually gotten the three popular football players to promise to dress in drag for the school Variety Revue...

Chauncey had been so focused on getting Myriam's clothes off, even after that humiliation. He'd taken her out countless times...Myriam was the only girl who didn't seem to succumb to Chauncey's charms. Possibly she'd heard about Chauncey's impregnating Kari Olnick, one of the town waitresses...but whatever had happened, Myriam had kept her legs closed!

She'd driven Chauncey crazy though—wriggling and squirming all over his chest as they lay on the waterbed in the back of his van, sometimes stripping down to bra and panties..."Oh Chauncey, I want you so bad...,but not tonight." Myriam would say, as she rubbed her full breasts against him.

One night, Chauncey had gotten so worked up that he almost forced himself on Myriam, but then she'd kneed his balls rather sharply! Chauncey had burst into tears. "Whats-what's wrong with me?" he had sobbed. "You are driving me crazy, and you made me promise not to jerk off between dates, and that's just horrible!"

It was true. Myriam had very strict standards for what was "cheating" and she made Chauncey not touch himself when they weren't together. This drove him even crazier, as he'd see her bouncing down the halls of Richard Speck Technical High School, her miniskirted ass twitching...and she was always flirting with these horrible dirt bags—greasy guys with long hair, or Mohawks...people who made the Columbine shooters look like Cub Scouts!

"Don't ask me about my friends" she was always saying, and it made Chauncey crazy.

That night in the van, he'd begged her to let up on him a little bit. "I am all tense since you told me to stop touching myself, and you ignore me and hang out with these douche bags...can't you understand how crazy you're making me?"

And Myriam had felt bad. God she'd looked so hot that night, clad in a slip dress and thigh-high suede boots. In those boots, her bare thighs had looked so inviting, like she was the Catwoman or something, but whenever Chauncey had tried to touch them, he'd gotten slapped, and severely!

"If you want to make love to me" Myriam said simply, you're going to have to participate in some trust exercises." Chauncey nodded his head earnestly, his dick pressing madly against the crotch of his frayed jeans. Myriam had taken Chauncey out of his van. "I want you to do what I tell you to, so we can build up this trust."

"I know you believe that you love me, but it seems like you love me less with your heart than with your dick... it's more hormones than genuine feelings...but if you can show me that you're not just all about getting into my pants, perhaps we can make gentle love. If you really are sincere. Now take your clothes off."

It was a chilly April night, but Chauncey had obeyed Myriam, though he was terribly embarrassed to be seen stark naked in front of this hot little chick in a slip dress and thigh high suede boots...those boots were just like, damn.

Then, to Chauncey's horror, Myriam had gone around to the front of the van and snapped off his long wire radio antenna, his pride and joy, which he and his friends used to pick up police scanner signals so they knew when they could speed, drunk, and get stoned in the van...but she snapped it off, and was waving it around.

Myriam slapped the radio antenna against her suede-booted thigh and grinned. "Okay big boy, we're going to see if you really love me. Put your hands behind your head!" Chauncey had amazingly obeyed this command. Myriam really enjoyed the sight of him, freezing, naked, with a hard cock.

"Now at first we're going to teach you not to grope me without permission, that's vulgar." Myriam had said, going round to Chauncey's back and swinging the antenna mightily against his bare buttocks.

He heard her little grunting voice as she swung the antenna, and fifteen times the metal thing slashed Chauncey's buttocks. But he was determined, as a tough football quarterback, to keep his hands on his head and not allow her to see him express any pain.

Chauncey's dad had been a true sadist—he had humiliated Chauncey and his brothers by making them wear pink shortie nightgowns..."Bend over, queers!" he'd scream, and pull their girlie panties down and thrash their buttocks with a thick leather strop until he saw blood...

Eventually, Chauncey's oldest brother had "accidentally" hospitalized their father with a shovel, and the old man had kept his hands to himself, but it had taught Chauncey to be tough.

As harsh a disciplinarian as Dad had been, little Myriam seemed to have an even more vigorous forearm. By the twelfth swat Chauncey's eyes were tearing up, and he was biting his lower lip until it bled.

Myriam came around front and began stroking Chauncey's cock, and it got harder and harder, and he began grunting and moaning, trying to keep from cumming in her hand.

"That's right, baby." Myriam had said. "Remember if you can hold off and keep from having an accident, you'll get your big dickie into Myriam's quim...won't that be nice?"

Myriam got up on her tippie toes and kissed Chauncey's mouth (He was six one, so she really had to get up there) and then resumed stroking his dick. He felt his semen rising, but gritted his teeth and kept holding back.

What a stroke fest though! As his dick grew in Myriam's rapidly massaging fingers, Chauncey closed his eyes...

"Myriam, I think I'm about to make a mess...I'm real sorry. We can clean it up, you know" he murmured. "Just let me..."

WHACK! Just before Chauncey was about to release, Myriam's antenna had slashed him across the dick quite severely. Chauncey's hands had quickly left his head to grab his throbbing member, but Myriam's antenna had been too fast, and it whacked his knuckles painfully.

"You keep those hands on your head, you bad boy" she had commanded as she lifted the radio antenna, whacking it again and again on Chauncey's unfortunate organ, though it mysteriously had not lost its tumescence at all. despite the condign punishment.

Finally, Chauncey had fallen to his knees, and, tears streaming down his cheeks, had begged Myriam to give him a break, to forgive him for his unfortunate erection and its proclivities. "That's right baby...here, you can kiss my high suede boots if you want to...and my bare thighs just above the boots, why not?"

In heaven, Chauncey began kissing Myriam's thigh high suede boots, and his hard cock between them began rubbing gently against the suede, though he was quite careful not to cum. Myriam stroked Chauncey's hair, murmuring to him about what a sweet boy he was when he wasn't trying to rape her.

"I've seen my Grandpa Elkin begging my Granny Valencia on his knees. It's so fun to watch, and it makes me real hot." In the back of his mind, Chauncey suspected that this was a disturbing thing for an adolescent girl to say, but he was pathetically horny and his entire body ached from the whipping that he'd gotten from his own radio antenna.

Chauncey had gently kissed Myriam's short expanse of thigh between her short slip-dress and the tops of the suede boots, and she'd rubbed the boots together around his stiff penis. Although he was so cold he that he might be near pneumonia, he had just ignored it all to kiss and moan.

"You can go under my dress baby, I'm not wearing any panties." Myriam had said softly. "Lick and make Myriam feel good, she deserves it, you know?"

Myriam had guided Chauncey's trembling head under her skirt and between her legs, and he'd licked her as she stood there, and then she'd taken him back in the van and he'd licked her to about five orgasms.

When he was done, Myriam had taken a battery powered electric razor out of her purse and had asked him to trim her pussy hair into the shape of a heart. "I'm going to get it dyed bright red tomorrow." Apparently, Myriam had a date with LaFontaine Smiles, point guard on the basketball team, and he liked to see her vagina in a heart shape.

"But I thought we were true to each other" Chauncey had pleaded...Myriam told him though, that he had to learn a lot before she would be devoted to him totally, and until then, he was to stay faithful to her and not touch himself. Chauncey's eyes filled with tears, but there was no convincing her.

Finally, despite the unmanly way he was crying, Myriam had allowed Chauncey to put a condom on and fuck her...Chauncey had been disappointed to discover that Myriam was not a virgin. "What's wrong with that? Jesus, if you had to pop my cherry, your dick would be in all kinds of pain. Give up your stupid ego and enjoy my smooth, well worn pussy."

And then Myriam had wanted Chauncey to suck his cum out of the Trojan, and of course he had put up a fuss, and then she'd dragged him out of the van, naked and thrashed him until, sobbing, he'd sucked the semen out and chewed the condom up and swallowed it!

On their next "date" an afternoon in the following week, Myriam had invited Chauncey over and encouraged him to "help" her with the spring cleaning. "Grandma's busy with her art gallery, and I need your help, and then maybe we can have a little whoopee" she'd said.

Chauncey had scrubbed every room in the house, and cleaned the curtains, while Myriam had either read "Seventeen" magazine or stood over him with his old radio antenna. When he'd begun to break a sweat, Myriam had encouraged him to undress, and while scrubbing the baseboards, Myriam had whipped Chauncey's ass, telling him he needed to work faster.

"Let's go!" Myriam had screamed, whacking Chauncey from the back, and hitting his balls through his legs. "We've got lots to do, shit-bag!"

Chauncey had been horrified when Myriam's granddad came home. Elkin taught music at their high school and led the band.

When Chauncey, was quarterbacking the team, he'd always look over scornfully at the band of geeks, with old Elkin as their leader, but he never suspected how pathetic the guy really was!

Myriam's gramps had stripped down as soon as he got in. Chauncey recalled that the guy was wearing a weird looking apparition under his clothes called a "hair shirt" which was supposed to help him "suffer" while out of the house...

"He itches all day" Myriam had said with pride. "Grandma ordered it from Bavaria, Germany, that's where they make stuff like that. It's usually used for priests or something."

Grandpa Elkin was also wearing a chastity belt...and that should've given Chauncey the hint to get the fuck out of there. But he hadn't! Then Myriam had actually given her Gramps a few lashes with the radio antenna, and the poor old guy began helping to scrub the house right along with distressed Chauncey!

When the house was gleaming, Myriam had locked her Gramps in a closet and taken Chauncey upstairs, and they'd made out for about an hour. She was so hot! He had just wanted to strip her down, but instead she'd stripped HIM down, and tied his hands and legs to the bedposts, and begun stroking his hard cock with her long nails.

"You haven't touched yourself since we had our last date, I hope, Chauncey?" Myriam had asked as her forefinger tickled Chauncey's swollen frenulum. "I really am hoping that you are staying true to me, because it's really so important."

Chauncey had gasped as the girl's fingers had swirled around the tip of his stiff penis, and his eyes had inflamed with desire as he gazed at her cleavage. God, he wanted to fuck her! Why did she keep doing this to him?

And now she was asking about whether he'd jerked off since he'd last seen her—Myriam, who was fucking everything that moved! And unfortunately, he hadn't stayed pure, he had broken down and touched himself, and instinctively, he'd known it was wise not to lie to her!

Chauncey had looked sad. "I-I tried to, Myriam, but I got kind of excited after our last date and I jerked off a couple of times last week. But I've not cum in three days!" Chauncey a had tempted to end on a hopeful note, but now Myriam was annoyed.

She had let go of his cock and had hopped off the bed, picking up a long rattan cane from the dresser. "You see this? This is what my Grandma uses to get Gramps to keep his hands to himself!"

WHACK! Myriam had slashed the cane across Chauncey's cock, and he had howled. WHACK SMACK THWACK! The cane had landed again and again, and he screamed desperately.

The girl knew that she could really land the cane wherever she wanted to...it was almost target practice. Now one to the glans. Now, one to the balls. Now, one in the middle of the shaft. And all poor Chauncey could do was cry and whine. What a limited goof he was!

Myriam threw down the cane, shaking her head in an annoyed fashion. The weather had grown much warmer in two weeks, and she was wearing a pair of overall cut-offs with no shirt...her ballooning boobs had looked quite alluring under the overall, and Chauncey had wanted her badly.

Myriam had sat down on the bed. "You've got to learn to get control of yourself. I am so angry with you! Don't you understand—you can't control yourself, and that's not the kind of guy I want in my life!" Myriam reached over and took Chauncey's balls in her hand, rolling them around in her fingers.

"All you seem to think about is jerking off, when you're going to cum, and when you're going to put your nasty hands all over me...it's disgusting!" Myriam had squeezed Chauncey's scrotum tightly and he shrieked.

"I'm going to show you how to re-arrange your priorities, seriously." Myriam had told him. She'd played with his dick for about four hours without letting him cum, and then they'd gone to visit one of her other "boyfriends" a tattoo and piercing artist who had pierced Chauncey's foreskin and scrotum, inserting little metal circles, and Myriam had joyfully locked them together with a tiny padlock.

"This is a little rougher than Grandpa's chastity device, but I can use it for other stuff" she'd observed. Other stuff? Chauncey had discovered that in addition to Myriam locking him up between dates so he couldn't pleasure himself (which had resulted in embarrassment in the locker room on an away game once) Myriam also began giving him little strength tests.

Myriam began attaching metal weights to the ring that hung from the tip of Chauncey's cock when it was unlocked. He would stand with his hands behind his back, and she'd take off the padlock and then attach a one pound weight to his glans, and then begin teasing him to see if his cock had the strength to grow erect with a pound of metal hanging from it.

"Let's try something else" Myriam had said one day, and she'd padlocked Chauncey's penis and testes together as usual, but she'd also attached another two pound weight. "Now I know you can't remove this, and I want you to wear it while you play with the team. And when you go jogging. I have a feeling this is going to help with your speed in the long run."

What the hell was she talking about? First, when Chauncey got tackled during practices, the fucking weight crashed against his balls, leaving him dazed, and secondly, hauling around two pounds of weight when he jogged just completely wore him out.

But right before a game, Myriam would sneak into the locker room, and remove the weight, and then without the familiar heaviness, it was true...Chauncey FLEW across the field!

This earned him a full four year scholarship to Dartmouth for football. Myriam had gotten a full scholarship (though she didn't need it, Granny was mega-rich) for mathematics...and somehow, with all the extra money, they'd been able to live off campus in an apartment!

Now, in their third year of school, Chauncey was completely, out of his mind in love with Myriam, and certainly didn't want her to consider moving to Buttermilk Falls to take care of her crazy great-uncle Gideon. No, he certainly didn't.

Chauncey had been a C student, just enough to keep his eligibility for football, when Myriam had met him.

In fact, Chauncey had been in his second senior year of high school, and football had been all he really had going on. He had had some interest in reading history, but really was just a semi-athletic stoner, with little ambition.

Myriam had ended all this. She'd understood the importance of his having friends to occasionally get high with, but limited this to once or twice a week, and really, he preferred her company, anyway.

She'd encouraged him to study history more seriously, and had gone over his tests and quizzes once they'd gotten to Dartmouth, using the antenna and Granny's Lochgelly Tawse to urge Chauncey towards studying harder.

12