Mistress Nandi Returns Ch. 02

Story Info
You take your boy on a picnic.
3k words
3.62
12.7k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kgotso
kgotso
6 Followers

Chapter Two. The Picnic.

On the weekend before Your return, You had written an email to Your boy containing very mysterious and interesting instructions:

"I have a task for you, kgotso. I will be returning to you next weekend. Tomorrow morning, you are to go for a walk in the woods behind the house. You may bring our dog with you for company. I enjoy seeing my two boys enjoying a nature walk together. You are to bring an axe, a marker, 6 of the steel eyehooks like the ones in the bedroom ceiling, and several strips of brightly colored ribbon. You will locate a small clearing in the woods, or clear one yourself, using the axe. It should be far enough from the house to ensure privacy. The clearing should contain two large trees, approximately 3 meters apart. At least one of the tree trunks should be large enough that you cannot touch your fingers together when you wrap your arms around it. On this tree you are to install 5 of the eyehooks as follows:

You will stand on your tiptoes and wrap your arms around one of the trees, and mark spots on the rough bark as far as you can reach on both sides. Install one hook at each mark.

I then want you to kneel before the tree and repeat the process, installing two more hooks on the far side of the trunk.

Install the fifth hook as far as you can reach over your head on the side of the trunk you are facing, then turn and walk to the second tree and install the last remaining hook at the same height. You are then to walk back to the house, tying a ribbon every few meters so the spot can be easily located when I wish to find it"

Your email ends there with no further explanation. I have been trained to not ask questions, so the next morning I go for a walk in the woods with our dog and locate the perfect spot, not very far from the house, but far enough to ensure that none of my neighbors can see it. I tie Buddy's leash to a nearby tree and get to work. It is only 9AM, but a very warm day, and I begin sweating from the effort of clearing the brush, small trees, and saplings from the area. I remove my shirt, and stretch my arms over my head. I smile as I feel my muscles stretch, and relax. I am proud of how much I have improved Your body for You. Your cock begins to stir a bit, as it excites me to perform tasks for You, and also because I have begun to suspect that You will be using and torturing Your boy in this place You have ordered me to create for You.

By the time I have finished clearing the area, Your slaves muscles are sweaty and glistening in the sun. It feels so good to be in the sun, and working so hard to fulfill Your commands.

I begin installing the hooks as directed. I reach my arms around the larger of the two trees and feel the rough bark biting into my naked chest. I suddenly remember the story You had written, and Your cock grows hard immediately. I have not been allowed to come for a very long time, and I am not allowed to touch Your cock without Your permission, so I continue installing the hooks, trying to ignore the insistent erection that rubs against the tree as I hug it and mark the locations for the hooks as directed by You.

I have a good idea what the hooks on the far side of the first tree are for, but I am puzzled by the highest one, and it's matching counterpart across the clearing on the other tree. It is not my place to question You, however, so I finish installing the hooks and return to the house. I send You an email describing the clearing and that I have finished the task, and make myself a sandwich. As always, I leave my Yahoo open in case You log on and wish to talk to Your boy. Over the last few months the number of contacts in my Yahoo that can "see" me has steadily dwindled, and now the only person that ever knows when I am online is You. It feels so right that You should own and control me so completely. I have had fantasies of submission and slavery to a beautiful Dominant woman for most of my life, and even dabbled in a few relationships that involved BDSM over the years. I have never felt this submissive, and the chemistry, the fit between us, is like nothing I have ever known before. I am so happy to belong to You.

I continue eating my lunch and watching television when my email inbox "dings" alerting me that I have a message from You.

I am reminded of the story of Pavlov's dogs, where the animals were conditioned to salivate whenever a bell was rung, and I smile to myself. I had nearly dropped my sandwich and spilled my can of Diet Coke rushing to click on the icon that will allow me to see what You have written to me. Your training of me has gone very well indeed.

"Good boy! The clearing sounds perfect! After you finish your lunch (and you will eat lunch if you have not done so already), you will go back to our place and collect a number of the saplings that you have cut. They should be as straight as possible, and of varying thickness. You will cut them down to one meter long or so, and lay them in the sun near the larger tree to grow dry and stiff for when I return to use them on you. I'm sure that you have figured out what at least some of the hooks are for, so I don't think I'm ruining the surprise. You will find out the rest of what I have in store for you next weekend :)"

It makes me smile to see that even when You are being cruel, You care enough to remind Your boy to eat. You have become the very definition of Loving Authority, and I have never been happier in my life. I yearn to be beneath You, beaten and tortured by You, and loved by You. I have missed You so much, and I can't wait for You to come home to Your slave.

The final week of Your absence progresses, and we talk of all the things we will do together when You return, It's still Summer, and we plan lots of day trips during the week, the beach, motorcycle rides, bringing Buddy back to the park near my house, etc...

You make no mention of the picnic/play area that You directed me to create. I begin to worry that You have forgotten. On the night before You are due to fly back to me, I receive another email:

"My dear kgotso: Before this weekend, I want you to go back to the clearing and ensure that all is ready for a picnic we will have there on Saturday. Make sure that none of the woodland creatures have stolen the saplings I ordered you to prepare. If that has happened, you will cut and prepare new ones and place them where I can find them. I have attached a grocery list for our picnic. In addition to the food on the attached list, here is a list of items that you will pack into a bag:

2) 50 foot sections of rope

All four cuffs

The parachute for My balls

The strap on dildo

A small pillow

A picnic blanket

The next book in the "Beauty" series (I finished the first one, and I like it very much)"

You will also be prepared to bring the white plastic "fucking stool" that you bought for the spanking bench."

You arrive on a Friday. I greet You at the airport as ordered to, and You spend the evening punishing and using Your boy. I am so happy to have You back with me.

On Saturday morning, I prepare Your coffee, and gently wake You by massaging Your feet. You allow me to drink the contents of Your bladder, then direct me to lick You to orgasm as You relax in bed. My Mistress has come home to me. :)

You invite me back into the bed beside You, and we lie there together for a while, happy in each others arms.

"Time for our picnic, kgotso. Is the area prepared as I have directed?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Bring the items on the list there, then remove your clothing and lie face down on the picnic blanket and wait for me."

I do exactly as ordered, and feel slightly embarrassed and fearful that a neighbor might have decided to take a stroll in the woods and see me. The late-morning sun feels very good on my body, and I begin getting used to the idea of waiting for my Mistress, naked, here in the place I have created for us.

I hear some footsteps, and twigs snapping underfoot as someone approaches. I'm pretty sure it is You, but my pulse quickens at the thought of someone seeing me here like this. I dare not look up.

"Hello my kgotso. This place is perfect, as I'd imagined. Very good boy!"

"Thank You Mistress." I smile at the thought of having pleased You.

"Now get up, and crawl to me, kgotso"

I get up on all fours, and begin crawling toward You. I see that You are also naked, and Your cock twitches and begins to grow hard at the sight of Your beautiful body before me.

You chuckle, and say: "Surprised, kgotso? I thought that we'd see what it will be like when we retire to our island and spend our lives naked, playing and loving in nature."

"Besides, I want you to know that I do not require the trappings of a Dominatrix to wield my power over you. I enjoy dressing in leather and latex and high heels when we play, but a costume is not required to use My boy. Isn't that right, kgotso?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Now reach up and wrap your arms around the tree."

I obey, and You fasten a cuff to each wrist, and secure them to the hooks.

"Now bend your right knee, and wrap it around the tree as high as you can."

You secure a cuff to my ankle, and fasten it to one of the lower hooks. I have to strain a bit to get my leg high enough for You to attach it to the far side of the tree.

"Now the other leg."

I comply, and after You have fastened the remaining cuff, I am now firmly attached to the tree, with my feet off the ground, literally hugging it.

I hear You chuckle behind me, and say: "My "Republican Dude" is a tree hugger after all!" I never knew you were such a demonstrative environmentalist! Hahaha"

You had started calling me that after I told You that I voted for Bush.

The rough bark bites into the flesh of my chest and arms, and my now erect cock is pressed tightly to it as well. It is uncomfortable, but I enjoy suffering for You, and You know it.

"How cute you look! Like a BushBaby, clinging to a tree! Hahahha. Hmmm. I seem to recall that you actually voted for Bush, didn't you? Perhaps the first ten strokes should be for that?"

"As You wish, Mistress"

"Of course it is 'as I wish'! I can punish my slave for any reason I choose to, or no reason at all, isn't that right, kgotso?"

"Yes Mistress."

You select one of the cut and dried saplings, and swish it menacingly back and forth a few times. I shudder a bit, know what is to come, but Your cock grows harder against the rough tree bark.

Without saying a word, You bring the sapling down hard against Your ass, perched at a perfect height on the tree for You.

"We are not going to count today, my kgotso. You know I detest math. Hahaha. I plan to beat you until I tire of it, then we will proceed with our picnic."

I don't even try to count as You rain blow after blow against me. The pain is great, and I struggle to stay as still as possible. I do not scream, because my fear of alerting the neighbors to what is happening just a few yards from their homes is greater than my need to scream. No gag is required.

"No screams, kgotso? Good boy. I wouldn't want any party crashers to be alerted to our presence, and what we are doing here, either."

You select another sapling, and begin to beat me again. I have no idea what the marks might look like, but I am sure that Your ass is heavily welted, and perhaps bleeding. I bite my lip to keep from screaming, and the rough bark keeps me still against the tree. I do not wish to scrape or mark Your cock and balls.

You use each and every sapling, until You reach the last, thickest, and heaviest one.

"This is very much like a sjambok, My kgotso. Very good boy! See? We do not need to spend a lot of money on new toys. Nature and my desire to beat you bloody provide all the fun we need!"

You rain down blows on Your ass with the heaviest sapling. It feels like being punched by a fist. I am sure the bruises it leaves will last for weeks, and I am happy to be brutalized and marked by You.

"My arms are tired now kgotso. Very good boy. You didn't utter a peep! I can't wait to do this again in a more secluded setting, so I can enjoy your screams."

I hear You rummage through the bag and open a bottle of water and get the book.

"I'm going to read a bit, snack on some of this sumptuous picnic feast, and enjoy the view of my beautiful and heavily marked ass. I'll let you down when I feel the need to."

Feeling my wounds throb, and being perched and secured to the tree for You feels like the most natural place in the world. I used to fear and hate the feeling when You would tie me and leave me, but I now feel "right" about it, That I should be left hanging until You are ready to pay attention to me again.

After a while, You come back to the tree and begin releasing me. First the ankle cuffs, one at a time. You lightly stroke the welts on Your ass as You give me time for the blood to begin flowing back into my legs so I can stand on my own, then You release the wrist cuffs, and tell me to crawl onto the blanket, and lie on my back. The blanket is soft, but I can feel how heavily marked Your ass is.

I see You retrieve the ropes from the bag, and You begin tying my wrists together tightly, then my ankles, leaving a long length of rope remaining on each. You take one rope, and tie it tightly to one of the trees.

"Now arch your back, kgotso. Lift that ass as far off the ground as you can."

I do so, and You place the white plastic footstool under Your ass. You then walk toward my ankles, and pull the other rope tightly, and tie it to the other tree. Once You are satisfied, You remove the small footstool, and Your slave is tightly suspended between the two trees, Your ass swinging gently, 20 or so centimeters off the blanket.

I hear You walk off into the woods, then see You return with an armful of dried branches and thorny bushes. You set them down, and then gather up the blanket from beneath me, and set it aside.

You see the look of alarm on my face, and say" Don't worry, kgotso. I don't plan on starting a fire under you, provided that you do not disturb me while I curl up in my kgotso hammock and relax a bit."

You place the collection of gnarled, dried branches and thorn bushes beneath my heavily marked ass, then settle into Your hammock with Your book, and begin to read, and swing gently. Every swing scrapes the thorns against Your tenderized ass, making me want to cry out, but I dare not, for fear of being discovered here. I also remain quiet because of my uncertainty about Your threat of setting them afire. I serve under You in agony, and hear You begin to softly snore....

My arms feel like they are about to pop out of their sockets. I'm not sure if You have been asleep for only a few minutes or hours. Time has stopped for me, and I can only concentrate on the pain I am enduring in order to serve You, and to help You sleep comfortably. I hear Your breathing change, and You move slightly. I am silently begging You to wake up and give me a break from the pain of being suspended here.

You finally wake, and raise Your beautiful face from my chest to look into my eyes.

You reach up and kiss me. Your weight shifting on me causes me to whimper while we kiss, and I can see in Your eyes that it excites You. I am grateful for the kiss, and excited by what I see in Your eyes. Love, lust, cruelty, and sexual excitement. Pride of ownership.

"Are You ready for a break, kgotso?"

"Yes Mistress! Please!"

You chuckle, and gently swing Your legs over the side of Your hammock and get off.

"Ok kgotso. For your "break" I was going to simply flip you over and take another nap on Your back, but since you made me laugh I'll let you down. The parachute and strap-on will have to wait. We've been out here for hours, and I want to get you back into the house. We will begin your humiliation training tonight."

kgotso
kgotso
6 Followers