Mistress Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahbedeah
ahbedeah
26 Followers

As spring approached, she was given another dose of the potion. Her breasts grew again and her arousal increased still further. That spring, she licked and sucked everything put in front of her face and let anyone fuck her who wanted in whatever way they wanted. She finished the spring pregnant again.

The summer was full of public adoration and private lashings as her belly grew with her new litter.

The autumn brought more sucking, more fucking. The winter brought the birth of her new litter and new atonements.

With each year, her breasts grew larger and produced more milk. Between her breasts and her belly, it was soon more comfortable to crawl than to walk, parading through the village on her hands and knees, tail twitching, bell ringing, and her breasts leaving two heavy tracks in the dust.

The temple servants turned her milk into cheese, and tattooed her hide with cows' spots. The priestess rarely spoke to the woman, as it ceased to be necessary and she wished it to be a rare treat. The woman, in turn, gave up speaking entirely, wholly embracing her place.

The women and livestock of the village were fertile and plentiful, as the woman's plentiful fertility had ensured. When she was too old to serve the temple, they retired her to a barn to be fed, milked, and fucked every day, year round. This was her life for the last of her many years, and it was happy.

ahbedeah
ahbedeah
26 Followers
12