Mistress Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Hore
Alex_Hore
8 Followers

Tom obeyed, opening the door and walking into the room. He gasped aloud when he saw the benches the wall rack and the wheels and chains. He head turned this way and that trying to take it all in. Tom had entered the room through a thick door with padding on either side of it. He looked around and could see on one wall a number of large cupboards going from ceiling to floor. The walls were all painted black and had sound absorbing paneling. The lighting was from down-lights around the walls. There were two spotlights in the corners near the cupboards. Each spotlight faced a large medieval style chair. There was also what looked like a gymnasts horse in the corner. On the other wall was a huge timber "X" with several rings along its arms.

Mistress Nicole watched him closely and saw he was curious and amazed. She closed the door and gestured for him to sit over on the wall bench. She could see the swell of his groin.

'Sit right there and don't move. Eyes down.'

'Yes Mistress Nicole,' answered Tom.

Nicole busied herself in the cupboards, grabbing out several dark objects that Tom couldn't see. Walking over to him she knelt at his feet. 'Spread your legs Tom.'

Tom did so and felt her wrapping something around his ankles. Then he felt them tighten. The he heard the rattle of a chain and felt his foot being forced back. The same happened to the other foot. Reaching to one side Nicole exposed a ring. She took a couple of large clips and fastened Tom's torso to the wall. He couldn't move his legs or his body. His arms and head were still free. Standing Nicole held his right arm outstretched, put another leather wrist cuff on him and clipped it to the wall. She repeated this with his left hand. Then reaching down onto the floor she picked up a leather lifesavers cap. She put it on Tom's head and fastened it under his chin. On either side were large rings that she again clipped to the wall. This held his head fast then looking at her handiwork; she went back to the cupboard and took out another item. She came over.

'I love this device Tom. I had a client who is an optometrist and he cast off some of his old equipment to me after falling short of paying me once. Hold still.'

Nicole lowered the device onto Tom's head and positioned it around his eyes. 'Open your eyes, as wide as you can.'

Tom did as he was told and it an instant the device had tightened holding his eyelids up, not allowing him to blink or close his eyes. 'I don't want you missing out on any of the fun Tom,' explained Mistress Nicole in soft voice. 'Now you will have to watch everything I do to your lovely wife. You won't be able to turn away or close your eyes. Oh there's one last touch. We don't want you talking or yelling now do we?'

Nicole grabbed a gag shaped like a small penis and put it up to Tom's lips. He held them shut tight. There was no way he wanted that in his mouth.

Then he felt a hand on his penis. The flap was opened and a warm hand wrapped itself around his cock. The hand squeezed hard and he grimaced and opened his mouth to cry out. It was the opening she wanted. Nicole forced the gag in and tightened it around his head. Tom tied to spit it out, but to no avail, she could hear his breath snorting through his nose. She refastened the flap over his genitals and stood up.

'Not quite what you had in mind Tom was it?'

Tom mumbled incoherently. Nicole laughed and walked off, leaving him fastened firmly to the wall in a sitting position with his legs back under him and his back held against the wall. The rings wouldn't move, so he could struggle, but had no movement other than a few millimeters.

Nicole went back upstairs and opened the door to the room in which she had placed Susan. Susan had finished bathing and was still dressing.

'This garment is obscene... Mistress Nicole,' I said feeling ashamed.

'You look good in it,' responded Mistress Nicole. 'Her let me help you get it on.'

'No... I mean, I can do it Mistress,' I said.

Nicole watched as she pulled the leather outfit up her smooth legs and then slipped first her right and then her left arm into the armholes. She then rearranged her breasts tucking them into the breast cups. She stretched herself up in front of the mirror. It was a snug fit, but complimented her figure perfectly, almost as if it was made for her.

'Yes it was made for you,' said Nicole, answering the unasked question. I got the measurements from your swimsuit. Do you like it?'

'No. I hate it Mistress Nicole. There are parts missing between my legs. There is no crotch.'

'Oh I'd better take it back and get it stitched up. I don't think so, said Mistress Nicole, laughing. 'You may follow me this way.'

She led Susan out of the door and down the stairs. Opening the red door, she led Susan in to the room. I walked with trepidation into the room seeing all the equipment and then spotting Tom, fastened to the wall with some sort of apparatus on his eyes.

'Tom,' I cried out and started to run to him.

Mistress Nicole let her go and closed and locked the door behind her. Then she walked over and grabbed her arm.

'The time for niceties is over you bitch,' she shouted and flung me to the floor.

I sprawled at her feet. I looked to Tom. Then back at this horrible woman. As I watched Mistress Nicole undid her kimono and hung it on a hook near the door. I gasped as I saw the leather outfit she was wearing was like mine only the bras were half cups, lifting Nicole's breasts up and showing off her silver nipple rings. I bit my lip. That must have hurt. She couldn't understand how that satanic practice was undertaken. Who would do it? I had so many thoughts racing through my head. The woman looked like she was made to fit into the leather, not the other way around. Her bright red lips stood out against the black of her hair and the tan of her skin. The outfit was finished off with her knee length leather boots with high heels. I had to admit, the more I looked the more stunning she appeared in it.

Mistress Nicole walked up to Susan.

'Kneel bitch.'

'No, I've had enough of this,' I exclaimed frustrated with her profanity.

Mistress Nicole quickly reached down and grabbed my hair, dragging me up. I yelped at the sudden pain. 'When I say, kneel, I mean kneel. Do it,'

Guiding me with a handful of hair to the kneeling position, Nicole let go of my hair once I was on my knees. She moved to stand right in front of me. 'Kneel with your back straight, sitting on your calves.'

Reluctantly I did as I was told.

'Susan we have come to the point where the rules need to be explained to you further,' said Mistress Nicole, 'aren't you glad about that? She smiled. The first rule is the how you address me rule which you've stuffed up a few times now already. You are being trained in many aspects of life, you must adhere to rules and regulations and one of these is to only address your Dominant trainer as Mistress Nicole or Mistress, by no other title. You've had some trouble with that one but from now on the punishments may increase with the severity or the repetition of the offence. Secondly you will be called slutgirl from now on in my presence, unless otherwise told. He, Nicole pointed to the rigid Tom, 'will be called slutboy.'

'Do you understand that so far slutgirl?'

'Yes Mistress Nicole.'

'Who got you into this position slutgirl?'

'He did Mistress Nicole,' I said pointing at Tom.

'Are you angry with him slutgirl?' asked Mistress Nicole.

'Yes Mistress Nicole,' I sobbed, 'very angry and hurt.'

'Who else got you here Slutgirl?'

'You did Mistress Nicole.'

'No I didn't slutgirl.'

'Then who else Mistress Nicole?' I said anxiously, 'I don't understand.'

'You got yourself here slutgirl by your frigidity, by your meekness, by your temperance and prurience. Do you agree slutgirl?'

'No... No I don't Mistress Nicole.'

Mistress Nicole reached up and lifted her chin. She held out her left hand with a dark pentagram ring on it. 'Kiss my ring slutgirl.'

'But why?'

Mistress Nicole reached out and grabbed a handful of hair and twisted. Susan cried out in pain.

'Now let me explain the third rule. Whilst we are involved in this "counseling" you will obey my every command. Failure to do so will be met with punishment. Often in these games there is a safe word or gesture that will allow you to pause for recuperation or a break. You will not be allowed a safe word. I will be the judge of how much you will be dealt and how far you will be taken on this journey. I, and I alone, not you slutgirl, and certainly not slutboy will decide the level of pleasure and pain. You have no rights or considerations here other than your safety and well being. You are nothing but toys for my pleasure now, slaves to serve and please me in whatever way, shape or form that takes. Are you clear with the obedience rule?'

'Yes Mistress Nicole, clear.'

'Good now kiss my pentagram ring.'

I lowered her head and gave the ring a peck.

'This time make it a real kiss slutgirl.'

I puckered up and gave the ring a longer kiss this time. I missed the brief smile on the face of Mistress Nicole.

'There is a spot on my shoe, please lick it off.'

I was trapped now. In kissing the ring I had chosen obedience. But to kiss the shoe, how could she make me? I could, I kept telling myself it would be over soon. It's a bad dream, a nightmare and eventually it will be over. To do it I had to lean right forward until I could lick at the toe of the shoe. I licked it a couple of times, and then straightened.

'Good slutgirl,' she said and stroked my hair. 'Now we can proceed. This is you preferred position when we are in this room. Whenever I wish to talk or instruct you be sure you are in the first kneeling position. The second kneeling position we will learn later.'

Mistress Nicole went over to the cupboard and pulled out a draw. She selected and item and came over to Susan. Reaching down she put the collar around Susan's neck and fastened it with a small silver lock. It had several rings in it and was heavy but not uncomfortable. Nicole went and got another one.

'Put this around slutboys neck slutgirl and then come back here.'

I took the collar and went over to Tom. I looked at him and then down at his neck as I fastened the collar around his neck, locking it in place. I returned to kneel at the feet of Mistress Nicole.

Mistress Nicole patted my head and then went to another draw and came back with another item. Put these on him slutgirl.'

'What are they Mistress Nicole,' I said unsure of what it was.

'These are nipple clamps, ideal for slutboy nipples. You clamp them on and tighten up the holding nut.'

'But... How?'

I looked at Tom, took the offered clamps and went over to my husband. I rubbed a nipple until it rose and clipped on a clamp. I fastened it hearing the sharp intake of breath through Tom's nose. I did the other one the same. Tom moaned into his gag and tried to wriggle and squirm but couldn't. I bit her lip realising it must be painful and returned to my kneeling position.

I looked again towards Tom, but a hand appeared under my chin.

'Stand.'

I stood and looked at Mistress Nicole.

'Avert you eyes unless told. You must look to the floor or to the side unless I tell you to do otherwise.'

Mistress Nicole led Susan to the steel racks.

She pressed me hard against the cold metal. I gasped. 'Stand still.' Nicole grabbed some smaller chains connected to the sides of the rack and clipped them to the "D" rings on either side of the collar. 'Hold your arms out straight.'

Out of the same draw Nicole produce a larger set of nipple clamps. My eyes narrowed as I recognized them now for what they are. Nicole stepped up to me.'

'Who are you?'

'I am Susan Creighton.'

'Wrong answer you are my slutgirl and I am Mistress Nicole.'

Mistress Nicole undid the studs at the front of Susan's leather bodice. Her creamy white breasts were exposed with the dark nipples embedded in the middle of them. Nicole reached out and put her finger on the left nipple. It started to rise. She licked the finger and rubbed it again. It hardened further. I bit my lips trying to ignore the small flash of pleasure that rippled through me.

'You are a slut aren't you Susan. Look how your nipples defy you. Look how they rise as a woman touches them.'

'Don't...touch...don't Mistress Nicole, please.'

'I wonder if it is affecting you down here as well. Nicole draped the nipple clamps on their silver chain over a steel rung and reached down with her hand. Her left hand still rubbed my nipple and the right now rested on my groin. My legs were shut tight.'

'Don't touch me there Mistress Nicole.' I pleaded.

'What is it called Slutgirl?'

'Don't Mistress Nicole,' I whimpered.

'What is the crudest name for this organ Slutgirl?'

'No Mistress Nicole, I can't.'

'Too bad.'

Nicole's hand stopped rubbing the left nipple and she held it and clamped it. I gasped as the intense pain surged from that point on my breast. Rubbing the other one to erectness, Nicole clamped it as well. My mouth opened and I couldn't hold back a moan as I felt a fire ignited and burn through me. The silver chain swinging between the two, a little extra weight on the clamps. Nicole tightened them both and walked back a few steps. I was biting my lip, my eyes screwed shut.

Nicole went to another of the cupboards and opened it up. Inside there were several short lengths of chain and more wrist restraints. She went back and fastened the restraints around Susan's wrists. She undid the collar chains and holding the silver chain led her by the nipples over in front of Tom.

Tom watched as Nicole pulled on the chains causing Susan to whimper. Then leading her back to the rungs she made her turn and face the wall. Taking each arm she fastened it to a rung. Then she unzipped the suit at the back and pulled it away. With a bulldog clip she pulled it around to the front and clipped it. Now Susan's back and buttocks were open and inviting.

Nicole went to the cupboard and selected a thin rattan cane. Tom mumbled louder into his gag. Nicole walked over and pulled on his nipple chain, and his eyes watered more.

'Will it be six or twelve strokes of the cane for your wife slutboy?'

Mistress Nicole walked over to Susan. 'Now slutgirl, this is just a taste. You have been disobedient. I asked you a question and you chose not to answer. I will ask you again when I've finished. It is important you count out loud so that I don't lose count of how many you get. Ready?'

Nicole stood back and swung the cane. It whistled through the air and connected with a loud crack on the buttocks of Susan. I cried out in shock and pain. I whimpered and then remembered her instructions and hoped obeying would end this sooner, so I said 'one.'

Nicole swung again, and I counted out two. Again Nicole swung and I cried out loudly in pain and also the number three. Three more and my butt was getting red and had six red stripes across it. The intenseness of the session was building and so was the pleasure within Nicole. She was taking Susan beyond anything she had felt or dreamed of so far. The cane was administered to her as a young girl when corporal punishment was still in vogue in religious schools. This moment was an intimate experience for them both but in different ways.

'What is it called?'

'Vagina.'

'No Slutgirl, all women have a vagina. What is your called?'

Nicole swung the cane once more. I moaned as the fire spread from my buttocks to my groin and beyond, filling me with a warm burning glow. The intense fire from my nipples mingled with the radiance from my buttocks and a small spark of pleasure emanated from my genitals. Trying to deny it was there seemed to increase its focus. It was like a hot wire from her nipples to her clitoris as the pain lessened the pleasure aspect increased. 'Seven.'

'What is yours called Slutgirl?'

'It's my cunt Mistress Nicole,' I blurted out, 'there I've said it.'

'Say it again.'

'Why?'

'Say it again,' said Nicole and swung the cane. I jerked as the cane stung my aching and raw backside again and I yelled.

'Cunt. Cunt. It's my dirty cunt.'

'What are you my slutgirl.'

'I'm a dirty slut, with a dirty cunt,' I uttered feeling downcast and trodden on but on fire all over now.

'Yes you are,' said Nicole. She stepped forward and put one hand on the red skin and the other dived squeezed in between my legs before I could clamp them shut. There was some wetness there on the outer lips. Nicole moved her fingers up and down, spreading my cunt lips, feeling for the opening, rubbing up and down my inner labia. Nicole felt them get wetter, as the juices started to flow. Then, as she maintained her ministrations fingers teasing me deep inside, and then pressing and rubbing my clit she heard the slow moans escape my mouth.

'Do you like it Slutgirl?'

'No..., yes... aaah no Mistress Nicole.' I could feel the pleasure mixing with pain, and everything was blurring. Her fingers were dancing on me, the ache from my nipples seemed to make my clit pulse. I'd never felt anything like it. I was no longer in control of my body, she was.

'Your body defies you slutgirl. You have no control. What do you want me to do slutgirl?' Sensing Susan was close to letting go of her resistance, she worked her deft ministrations in specific, sensitive areas. Pausing to pull on the chain stretching the nipples. Susan moaned louder now.

'Finger my cunt, Mistress Nicole,' I said, 'please I'm your slutgirl, I'm yours.'

Nicole swapped hands taking the wet one and wiping it all over my buttocks. With the other one she put two fingers together and inserted them into her wet hole. I shuddered.

'Oooh yessssss... aaah.'

Nicole pushed them in and out working them rapidly several times and then withdrew them.

'What... no... put them back please Mistress, please.'

Nicole ignored her and walked over to Tom.

'I think we can take this off now Tom, I don't think you'll stop watching now.'

She wiped her fingers on his face and then unsnapped the eyelid holders and removed the optician's device from his head. Tom's eyes blinked rapidly. Mistress Nicole put the device back in its draw and then returned to Susan.

She put a hand around her waist and undid the bulldog clip holding the leather suit. Then holding my waist with one hand she drove her hand into the wetness of my cunt. The surprise made me buck and Nicole heard me gasp and then as the pleasure mounted again I moaned. Moving her fingers in and out rapidly she could feel the wetness flooding out of me. 'You are so wet now slutgirl,' said Mistress Nicole.

I could only moan. She pulled on the nipple chain and the ache freshened and sent pulses into my clit again.

'What do you want my worthless little slutgirl?'

'I want you to finger my wet cunt Mistress Nicole.'

'What are you slutgirl?'

'I am a your very dirty slut Mistress Nicole, but don't stop please. I've never felt like this before.'

With her free hand Nicole slowly moved her hand up and grabbed the chain connecting the two nipple clamps. She applied pressure pulling it down. The weight came onto Susan's nipples and the new pain was fresh and instant.

'Ooooh...yesss... Mistress... uunnghhh...Yes.'

I had put it to one side as the pleasure emanating from her vulva increased. Now it came flooding back. My feelings were completely mixed, I shouldn't be enjoying this, but I was. I had never experienced such a bittersweet combination of passion, pleasure and pain and now... guiltily I wanted more of it!

Nicole felt the movement of my hips as they pushed and bucked on

her probing fingers. She slid her hand in an out and swiveled it around when inside. My juices were running down her wrist. I was close to orgasm, Nicole had masterfully brought me to the point of no return. She started to rub a finger over my clitoris and with one hand pulled harder on the clamps. Then using that same hand she reached up and undid the tightener's so that with a quick pull the clamps would come off quickly with a light tug downwards.

Alex_Hore
Alex_Hore
8 Followers