Mistress Nikki Ch. 02

Story Info
His fantasies about being trained.
4.4k words
4.4
52.1k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submax19
submax19
33 Followers

**A continuation of my fantasies. I hope they come true some day.

*

As I slept I dreamed about what had just happened to me that afternoon and night. My cock must have been rock hard the entire night while I was sleeping. While I was sleeping Mistress Nikki was busy setting up for what she was going to do to me today. When I sleep I really sleep I won't wake up for anything, so she didn't have anything to worry about. She had taken the poster boards with the pictures on them and placed them around the bed. Also she had taken the pictures that she and Mistress Stefanie had drawn of my fantasies and put them above the bed so I would see them first when I woke up. Once she was done with that, she got all the toys and equipment ready.

"Lets see, I have my cock rings and restraints, butt plugs, vibrators, strap-ons, riding crop, electro wand, dildos, hand and ankle cuffs. It is going to be a great day." said Mistress Nikki.

She then woke me up in the morning and the first thing I saw where the pictures of my fantasies.

"I hope you like them," Mistress Nikki said. "I see your cock is getting hard, you must like them."

Her favorite one was the drawing she had done with me naked on my hands and knees, a cock in my mouth and another in each hand, and Mistress Nikki herself wearing a strap-on dildo and filling my ass. My cock was rock hard. I opened my mouth to say something but Mistress Nikki put a dildo gag on my mouth.

"Slave, sluts don't speak unless their Mistress's tells them they may." She said. Then she started to play with my balls and my cock. I was moaning and groaning with the dildo gag in my mouth as she played with me. She got me close to cumming then stopped and put the cock and ball restraint on me. My cock swelled up bigger then it ever has. My balls started to swell too. She also put another ring around my balls and tied my cock so that is was standing straight up.

"Good I hope you like it you are going to stay like this until I return." She had a coat on but before she left she took it off to reveal that she was wearing her leather knee high boots, a garter with thigh high stockings, no thong, and a cutaway leather bra. I tried to thrust my cock a little to feel some pleasure but to no avail. I heard her walk away but then she returned. She reached down to grope my throbbing balls and rubbed my asshole a little.

"I think we're missing just one not-so-little thing here." Mistress Nikki said, and with that she pulled a huge, black vibrating dildo from behind her back. It was over 10 inches long as well as being almost two inches thick. It glistened with lubrication and Mistress Nikki smirked nastily as she smeared some of the slippery juice on her fingers and then probed my tight asshole. I started to moan as her fingers slipped into my ass and then she slid the massive vibrating dildo up my ass all the way in. The way I was laying on the bed it wasn't going to be popping out either. I was writhing in my bonds as Mistress Nikki left. I couldn't believe that she was going to leave me like this. My cock was so hard it hurt, so did my balls. My ass had never had something as big as the dildo that was in it right now. The pictures around me and on the ceiling only made it worse. All of a sudden the dildo in my ass started to vibrate. Also there was a vibrating ring around my balls. They were both on low but it drove me crazy. I started to moan and groan very loud. They must have been on some sort of timer because after a while they turned off and then back on again after a certain amount of time. They did this the whole time Mistress Nikki was gone. My balls felt like they were going to explode. Pre cum was dribbling from my cock. I was so hot and horny I couldn't stand it.

Meanwhile Mistress Nikki had gone to a friends house. At her friends house she told her friend all about what she had done to me and how I was right now at her home.

"You should see him Stacy, he is tied to the bed with a cock and ball restraint on, a huge 10 inch dildo in his ass, a dildo gag in his mouth and my collar on him," Mistress Nikki said.

"That sounds just wonderful." Stacy said.

Mistress Nikki and her friend Stacy then fucked all day. Mistress Nikki licked her already wet pussy. She slowly started on her pussy lips then started to tongue fuck her, then she played with her clit. All the while Stacy was doing the same to her. Then the got out a strap-on and took turns fucking each other.

"How big is his cock? Is he a good slave?" Stacy asked.

"He is a good slave he does what he is told all the time." Mistress Nikki said, "He has to or I will punish him. His cock is just over 8 inches and is pretty thick."

"Good I like that, I can't wait to meet him." Stacy said.

Mistress Nikki said, "Lets go and have some fun with him then."

They both then went back to Mistress Nikki's home. When they got there it was already 4 in the afternoon. Mistress Nikki had been gone for 8 hours. I was so hot and horny it hurt. My cock and balls felt like they where going to explode. The vibrating dildo in my ass and the vibrating ring around my balls drove me crazy. There was a big puddle of pre cum on me right by the base of my cock. It was almost as if I had cum there was so much.

I heard Mistress Nikki and someone else come in. I thought it was Mistress Stefanie. Then Mistress Nikki appeared and put a blindfold on me.

"Look at his angry red shaft, I am sure that he would love for some one to suck it for him." Mistress Nikki said. "Too bad that isn't going to happen for a little while.."

"I have a new friend for you too meet slave, her name is Stacy but you will call her Mistress Stacy is that understood slave?" Mistress Nikki asked. I nodded my head and tried as best I could to say yes Mistress but with the gag in my mouth I could only moan and groan.

"You will be punished for that slave, I asked you a question." Mistress Nikki said with a stern voice.

With that she slapped my rock hard cock with her ridding crop. I groaned very loud into the dildo gag. I heard Mistress Stacy giggle and laugh.

"Can I take over for a while Mistress Nikki, I would love to have some fun with him." Mistress Stacy said.

"Ok why not, I will be back in a while. Have some fun with him." Mistress Nikki said. I heard her walk away and leave. It was just me and Mistress Stacey now.

"I heard about and saw what Mistress Nikki did to you yesterday. I think she was a little too nice to you letting you cum, after all you are a slave, why do you get to have pleasure. You are going to enjoy me slave." Mistress Stacy said.

With that I heard her move the poster boards and she took off my blindfold. Mistress Stacy was hotter than Mistress Nikki. She had dark red hair, blue eyes, a tan toned body and huge tits. She was wearing no bra but her huge tits were so perky it was as if she had a bra on. She had both of her nipples pierced. She had on a garter belt with stockings and a very sexy black lace thong on, and high heels. She had a bag with her also. She put the bag down behind my head so I couldn't see what she took out of it.

"Do you like what you see slave? I am very sexy aren't I? Mistress Stacy asked. "You think I am hotter and sexier than Mistress Nikki don't you slave?"

I was nodding my head at everything she said, hoping that she might give me some release. I was wrong.

"So you think I am prettier than your own Mistress. Not only will she find that out but I am going to punish you for that." Mistress Stacy said. "This is going to be fun."

She started to play with my already swollen cock and balls. She was driving me nuts. She was stroking my cock and fondling my balls. I felt her slide two rings onto my cock. One around the base and the other around the head. My cock started to swell even larger. My cock head felt like it was going to explode. She then scooped up all of the pre cum that was at the base of my cock into a glass and told me that I was going to eat all of it. She took the gag out of my mouth and poured the glass into my mouth and then put the gag back. I had to eat all of my own pre cum.

"Wow this is hot, I think I need to play with myself a little bit." Mistress Stacy said. She grabbed a dildo and took off her thong and put the crotch right by my nose so I could smell her juices.

"You like that slave? Don't worry you will get to taste it soon enough." Mistress Stacy said with a laugh.

Mistress Stacey was fucking herself with the dildo like there was no tomorrow. She had it on high and was pumping it into her hot wet pussy fast and hard. She was sitting on my chest doing this, inches away from my face. I could smell her hot wet pussy and I felt her pussy juices dripping onto my chest.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Yessssssss!!!!" Mistress Stacey moaned as she continues to fuck herself with the dildo.

She stopped after she had cum twice. Then she licked the dildo and rubbed her juices all over my nose so I could smell her. Then she got off of me and reached down and turned the 10 inch dildo in my ass on high. I jerked my body when I felt the dildo in my ass turned on and the vibrating rings on my cock and balls were turned on high too. I felt like I was going to explode.

"Well, well, well. The slave likes big things in his ass. Look how big and swollen your cock is." Mistress Stacey said with a smirk.

She started to lick up and down my red swollen shaft. Teasing me and driving me crazy. All the while the vibrating rings and the dildo in my ass where on high. My cock spasmed 4 times like I was cumming but nothing came out.

"Ohhhhh, I like that." Mistress Stacey said with a smile. "Lets see how many time you can do that tonight."

Mistress Stacey left the dildo on high and the vibrating rings on high as she started to ride the dildo gag that I had in my mouth. She slide her wet tight pussy onto the dildo and started to ride it. She started slow but then got faster and harder. Her pussy juices were running down the dildo gag onto my face. It was driving me crazy. My cock spasmed 4 more times but no cum came out before she finally stopped riding the dildo gag. She had orgasmed 3 times.

"That was fun, but lets see what you can really handle." She said with an evil grin.

My cock spasmed again as she said that. She untied me from the bed and made me stand up and then bend over at the waist onto a table. She attached my wrists to the legs and put a spreader bar on my ankles and attached me to the table. I was completely helpless. The dildo and the vibrating rings where still on high. My cock spasmed again when she fastened me into position.

"That's ten times slave. I want more. Ha ha ha." Mistress Stacey laughed.

She pulled the 10 inch dildo out of my ass and my cock spasmed again but no cum came out. She then started to slowly fuck my ass with another 10 inch vibrating dildo. The only difference was that this one was much thicker than the other one.

"I am going to fuck your ass till it is red and raw slave," Mistress Stacey said, "You are mine right now."

She started to fuck my ass with the dildo strap-on. It was vibrating on high as Mistress Stacey was thrusting it in and out of my tight ass. My cock was spasming almost every 3 minutes. She kept fucking my ass harder and harder. When she finally stopped I should have cummed 12 times. My cock and balls where so red and swollen.

"Ahhh is my slave in agony? You haven"t been able to cum have you? You should have cum how many times? 22 times is it slave?" Mistress Stacey said. "Well too bad it is going to have to be more."

She took off the cock and ball restraint and the vibrating rings but left me in the same position.

"I am going to let you catch your breath for a little bit slave, but don't get too comfortable," Mistress Stacey said.

She leaves to get Mistress Nikki I believe. While she is gone I try to relax but it is hard to in the position that I am in. My cock eventually gets soft and I am relieved to finally be able to calm down and relax.

"Did I tell you to get soft slave" Mistress Stacey yells at me.

"You will be punished for that." Mistress Nikki says.

Both Mistresses start to whip my exposed ass and legs with their riding crops. I am moaning and groaning into the dildo gag with each hit.

"Now slave, you are in luck. We have another slave to join you," Mistress Nikki says. "But he will only be here for you to suck him off and for him to fuck your ass."

With that the dildo gag was removed and Mistress Stacey's thong was taken off my head, I was blindfolded, and the other slave's cock was shoved into my mouth. I started to suck it hard and fast.

"That is good slave, make him cum hard." Mistress Stacey said.

"You will eat every drop of his cum too slave," said Mistress Nikki.

I was sucking his hard cock as fast and hard as I could. As I was doing that Mistress Stacey started to fuck my ass again with the huge 10 inch vibrating strap-on dildo. Mistress Nikki was playing with my cock and balls.

I got hard almost immediately. Mistress Nikki quickly put the cock and ball restraint on and the vibrating rings back on my balls and my cock.

Mistress Stacey was fucking my ass hard and fast with the 10 inch strap-on dildo with it vibrating on high. The vibrating rings on my cock and balls where turned on high as well. There were six of them on me this time though. One around each of my balls separating them, one of them around the top of my ball sack, one of them around the base of my cock, one in the middle of the shaft and one around the head. My cock spasmed twice when they were turned on. The other slave's cock was rock hard in my mouth. I couldn't see how big he was but I could tell that he had a pretty big and thick cock. He must have been played with before because I could taste his pre cum in my mouth already.

(What had happened when Mistress Stacey left to go get Mistress Nikki was the Mistress Nikki had a surprise for her. Mistress Nikki was playing with a different slave. It was Mistress Stacey's boss from work. They tied his hands behind his back had a gag in his mouth and ankle cuffs on him and they played with him and teased him for a while. Then they came to me with him tied and blindfolded also.)

My cock and balls where spasming every 5 minutes. I was sucking the other slave's cock as fast and hard as I could. Mistress Stacey was fucking my ass so hard I was having trouble sucking the slave's cock. Mistress Nikki was fucking herself with a dildo watching.

All of a sudden the other slave shot a huge load into my mouth and down my throat. I kept sucking and sucking until his cock started to get soft. I had eaten every last drop of his cum. Mistress Stacey stopped fucking my ass but the vibrating rings where still going. I should have cum 16 more times. Finally the rings stopped.

"Well slave, that was a lot of fun," Mistress Stacey said.

"It sure was." Mistress Nikki added.

"You should have cum 40 times by now slave. Too bad you aren't in our other slave's position," Mistress Stacey said, "He can cum anytime he wants just that it has to be either in your ass or your mouth."

"We are going to leave you two alone for a while now," Mistress Nikki said with a chuckle.

I heard one of the Mistresses whisper something into the other slave's ear before they left. I was left tied in the same position and still blindfolded. They took off his blindfold but left his hands tied behind his back and he still had a gag in his mouth.

Our two Mistresses where laughing as they left me and the other slave alone. I felt his cock press against my mouth and I could do nothing except start to suck it again. It quickly got hard and he moved to my ass and started to fuck me.

I could hear both Mistress Stacey and Mistress Nikki moaning and laughing as they watched us from another room. My ass was so sore from Mistress Stacey fucking me that when the other slave started to fuck my ass I groaned and moaned very loud. His cock felt huge in my tight ass. After a rather short time he cummed in my ass. It was another huge load. I could feel it leaking out and down onto my balls. He didn't get soft this time he paused for a little bit then started to fuck my ass again. This time harder and faster.

The vibrating rings on my cock and balls started again on high. My cock is so hard and swollen it hurts. My balls are huge and red and full of cum. I was moaning and groaning pretty loud as the other slave was fucking my ass.

I could feel his last load running down onto my swollen balls. Then all of a sudden he started to cum again. He shot his load deep into my ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," he groaned as he got done.

He pulled out of my ass and moved to my face. He pushed his cum covered cock into my mouth and made me suck it. It wasn't hard at first but it soon got rock hard.

The whole while the rings on my cock and balls where vibrating on high. My cock spasmed five times. I was sucking his cock hard and fast. He was fucking my face and moaning and groaning. I could start to taste pre cum and then he starting to cum. Surprisingly it was another huge load. I swallowed all of it. Some leaked out and down my chin. I should have cum two more times.

"Ok, that's enough slave. Its time for you to leave," Mistress Nikki said.

Mistress Nikki took the slave and left with him. She said something to Mistress Stacey as she left.

"That was pretty impressive slave. Your ass took some pounding," Laughed Mistress Stacey.

She slapped my ass and then I felt her put a huge vibrating butt plug in my red sore ass. Then she moved to my mouth and said, "I have a special treat for you slave, I just happen to have some goat milk with me," Mistress Stacey said.

She made me drink 2 bottles of it. Then she put a dildo gag in my mouth and moved me so I was laying on my back spread eagle. My legs and arms where stretched as far as they could. My cock is rock hard and my balls are swollen and red. The vibrating rings are still in place and on low as well as the butt plug. My cock spasmed three more times.

"I count 50 times now slave, wow!" Mistress Stacey exclaimed.

Mistress Nikki came back and asked if I drank all of the goat milk. I nodded my head yes.

"You are lying to me slave. What about that bottle over there?" Mistress Nikki said.

With that Mistress Stacey took the gag out and made me drink another bottle and then Mistress Nikki pulled another one from behind her back and made me drink that too. Then they put the gag back in place.

"I read that goat milk increases the amount of cum you produce," Mistress Nikki said.

I could start to feel my balls getting tighter in the restraint. With that Mistress Nikki started to play with Mistress Stacey's nipples.

"You like this slave? I bet you do. We are going to leave you here for a little while and let your balls grow and fill up even more with cum," Mistress Nikki laughed.

Mistress Stacey then put nipple clamps on my nipples and then started to play with Mistress Nikki. They started to fuck each other on the floor. I could only hear them moaning and groaning as they licked, sucked and fucked each other. The rings on my cock and balls where turned on high while they where fucking. After what seemed like forever both of my Mistresses stood up and started to feel my balls to see if the goat milk really worked.

"Wow! Look at how big they are," Mistress Nikki exclaimed.

"Yeah, his balls are huge and red. I bet they feel tight in that small restraint?" Mistress Stacey said.

It was true my balls where huge and they where really tight in the restraint and the vibrating rings. My cock spasmed ten times while my Mistresses where fucking. Mistress Nikki left for a little while and Mistress Stacey teased my nipples. I groaned and moaned every time she pulled on the chain connecting the nipple clamps. She was chuckling as she did it.

submax19
submax19
33 Followers
12