Mistress Nikki's Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is pretty entertaining." Mistress Tamara says with a chuckle.

My cock spasms 5 more times before the rings are turned on low. I don"t know what is going on, I am in so much agony and pleasure at the same time.

"Wow slave, 210 times now you should have cum" Mistress Nikki says, " I like what I see."

Mistress Jennifer is pushed by Mistress Nikki on her knees in front of my rock solid cock. She starts to suck on it. I moan and groan into the gag as she does this. It feels so good. Mistress Jennifer sucks my cock and balls for a good 20 minutes. My cock spasms 10 more times.

"Wow slave 220 times now. That is a new record. I am very proud of you." Mistress Nikki says with a big smile.

Mistress Nikki pulls Mistress Jennifer away from my cock. My cock is so hard it hurts and my balls are aching too.

"You must want to get rid of all that cum you have in your red swollen balls" Mistress Tamara says teasingly.

I nod my head yes and try to say yes Mistress into the gag but it just sounds like a loud moan. I am untied and taken to a different bed and tied spread eagle to it. I am on my back but my Mistresses have perfect access to my ass from underneath it. My cock is standing straight up. Mistres Nikki removes the rings and the cock and ball restraint to finally release my cock and balls from being tied up. My cock was still rock hard.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh " I moan as the rings and restraint are removed.

The dildo in my ass is pulled out as well. Then I feel fingers massaging inside my ass. I have felt this before I think to myself. I am being milked again

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " I groan and moan into the ball gag.

"Well, well, well, I see our slave remembers this treatment." Mistress Nikki says with a laugh.

I look down towards my cock and I see my cum flowing out of it like a river. I feel nothing, just like I would be peeing except it is my cum. It just seems to cum and cum. It finally stops coming out. They fill up two coffee cups with my cum. I felt no pleasure at al. The only thing is that my balls are not as swollen as they where before.

"Wow, look at all of that cum." Mistress Tamara and Mistress Jennifer say at the same time.

"Are you going to make him eat all of it?" Mistress Jennifer asks.

"In due time, in due time. But for now I have other plans for him." Mistress Nikki says.

With that the cock and ball restraint is put back on my slightly less hard cock and less swollen balls. My cock and ball become rock hard again. I have had no release. Just my cum has been milked. I squirm as I feel Mistress Nikki and Mistress Tamara tease and fondle my cock and balls. They squeeze my balls and pull on them and do the same to my rock hard shaft. I am in agony. The ball gag is removes from my mouth and Mistress Jennifer sits on my face. I start to lick and suck her wet pussy as fast and hard as I can. I eat all of her juices.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm " Mistress Jennifer moans.

Mistress Jennifer orgasms 5 times While she rides my face. My cock and balls spasm 10 times while this is going on. Mistress Nikki and Tamara are fondling my cock and balls the whole time.

"Our slave must be thirsty, after all this time." Mistress Nikki says.

With that Mistress Jennifer got off my face and I was forces to drink glass after glass of goat milk. I must have drank close to a gallon and a half of it. Then after what seemed like forever I was forced to eat my cum. Mistress Nikki slowly poured one cup into my mouth and made me drink every last drop.

"I hope you like that slave, because that is all you are going to get. Goat milk and your cum." Mistress Nikki said.

After the one cup a gag is shoved into my mouth. I feel the rings being placed on my cock and balls again. I groan and moan into the gag. My cock and balls begin to ache again within seconds of the rings being placed on them. I feel the vibrating dildo being shoved into my tight asshole. It seems bigger than before. I let out a moan into the gag.

"You like that don"t you slave? " Mistress Nikki asks, "It is bigger and thicker than the one you had in there before. I hope you enjoy it."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " I groan and moan as the dildo is finally all the way in my ass.

It is turned on high along with the rings around my cock and balls. I start to moan and groan almost nonstop now. I can't take it. My cock starts to spasm after only a minute or so.

"I see our slave is a little busy right now girls, lets leave him be for a while." Mistress Tamara says.

"Why not," Mistress Nikki says, "Wait, lets give him some fluids for while we are gone."

With that my gag is removed and I am forced to drink six glasses of goat milk and the remaining glass of my cum. My gag is put back in my mouth but not after each of them pushed it into their pussy and got their juices all over it. I could taste all of them and smell all of them. My cock seemed to get even harder. My balls seemed to ache even more. Then the three of them left. My cock had spasmed 20 times in the twenty minutes it took them to do all of that. I looked down and I could see how hard and red my cock really was, and how red and swollen my balls were.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph " I moaned into the gag as they walked away.

The rings and the dildo where all on high. I also had vibrating nipple clamps on my nipples as well. They where on high. My cock was spasming almost every minute. I had no idea where my three Mistresses had gone or for how long they will be gone. I was in agony. All of my thoughts where on my rock solid cock and swollen balls and getting some release. Everything I did only made it worse for me. Every movement I made only tightened my bonds and made the vibrating rings and dildo cause me more torture.

In another room, my Mistresses where talking about what to do with me next.

"I think we should leave him there and torture him until he passes out." Mistress Tamara says with a laugh.

"We should all ride his cock until be orgasm like 3 times and then torture him some more." Mistress Jennifer says.

"I agree with both of you. He will be tortured until he passes out, but before we do that we will ride his cock till we have three orgasms." Mistress Nikki says.

"First lets feed him some more goat milk. It has been 30 minutes." Mistress Tamara says.

"Yes then lets leave him there for 20 more minutes." Mistress Nikki says.

Mistress Jennifer and Tamara both come out and remover my gag and force me to drink 6 more glasses of goat milk. Them put the gag back in my mouth and leave again. My cock is so red and hard. The slightest touch is almost painful to it. My balls are so swollen with cum from the goat milk.

"Well slave, it has been 50 minutes now and you should have come 50 more times. I am impressed." Mistress Nikki says.

"That brings the grand total up to 300 times now slave." Mistress Tamara says.

With that Mistress Jennifer jumps on my cock, rings and all and starts to ride me hard and fast. I moan and groan into the gag very loud because my cock and balls are so sensitive right now. She rides my cock until she orgasms three times. My cock spasms 20 times while she rides me. Then Mistress Nikki gets on me. She rides me hard and fast. My cock spasms 10 more times. Then Mistress Tamara gets on me and starts to ride me just as hard and fast as Mistress Nikki. My cock spasms 20 more times.

"350 times now slave. I am very impressed." Mistress Nikki says.

She then turns and starts to lick and suck Mistress Jennifer's pussy and Mistress Tamara starts to fuck herself with a vibrator. I am watching the whole thing and I am going crazy. The rings on my cock and balls, the nipple clamps, and the vibrator in my ass are all on high. My cock spasms another 30 times. I can't take it anymore and I pass out from the intense sensations and torture being done to me.

"I see our slave has taken everything he could. I am proud of him." Mistress Nikki says.

"I agree." Mistress Jennifer says.

I come to as I see Mistress Nikki removing the rings and the nipple clamps. I let out a moan as she does this. All of a sudden my gag is removed and Mistress Tamara sits on my face and I start to lick and suck her wet juicy pussy. It tastes so good.

"Lick her pussy good slave." Mistress Nikki says.

She starts to suck on my cock and balls. I moan and groan into Mistress Tamara's pussy making her squirm. Mistress Nikki is sucking my cock lick crazy. Mistress Jennifer joins in on my balls. Then Mistress Tamara leans down and starts helping too. I am going crazy.

"You have been very good slave. Keep sucking Mistress Tamara's pussy while we suck your cock and balls." Mistress Nikki says.

I feel the vibrator in my ass being moved in and out, fucking my ass as they suck on my cock and balls. I feel the cock and ball restraint being removed. They keep sucking even harder and faster. I keep licking and sucking Mistress Tamara's pussy. Flicking her clit. Eating her juices.

"We want you to cum slave. Cum in our mouths. You have earned it slave." Mistress Nikki moans as she sucking my cock.

Mistress Tamara starts to have multiple orgasms as I lick and suck her pussy. My cock is ready to explode. I let out a very loud moan as I am just about to shoot my load. All three Mistresses stop touching my cock and balls right before I shoot my load.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!" I moan.

"Almost slave." Mistress Nikki chuckles.

Mistress Tamara grinds her pussy into my face as she orgasms over and over. Her juices all over my face and neck. My cock is standing straight up quivering in the air. All of a sudden Mistress Nikki start to suck my cock very hard and fast. Mistress Jennifer starts sucking on my balls.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I moan as I shoot a huge load.

It feels like I haven't cum in a year. My orgasm is extremely large and long. I must have cum for about thirty seconds or so. Mistress Nikki, Mistress Jennifer, and Mistress Tamara somehow catch all of my cum in their mouths. They all take turns kissing me and making sure to get my cum into my mouth so I swallow it. My cock keeps twitching even after it has expelled all of the cum in my swollen balls.

"Very good slave. Very good. I just hope you can keep up this performance." Mistress Nikki says with a smile.

I look at her and wonder what she is talking about.

"Remember slave you are my property. I own you. I hope your cock and balls can handle a whole lot more of that. It was just the beginning for you." Mistress Nikki says as she leaves.

Mistress Tamara pulls the dildo from my ass and plays with my cock and balls a little before she leaves as well. I look at Mistress Jennifer and wonder what is going to happen next. She comes over to me and starts to play with my cock and balls. She sucks on the head of my cock a little. It grows to its full length rather quickly. She quickly attaches the cock and ball restraint.

"I hope you liked that slave. I know I did. It is like a dream come true for me. My very own slave." Mistress Jennifer says just before she leaves.

I slowly fall asleep in my bonds with those words in my head. I have wonderful dreams about my Mistresses, my cock must have been rock hard all night.

The next morning I wake up to Mistress Jennifer sucking on my rock hard cock.

"Good Morning slave. You are in for a big day." Mistress Jennifer says.

I hope you enjoy this story. More to come later.

12