Mistress Ninou's Submissive Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mistress
Mistress
9 Followers

Ninou groaned, she knew with him watching her arousal will peak, her hand slowly caresses a path down between her legs and she begins running her fingers up and down her glistening slit. A gasp escapes her as she finds her button, and slowly rubs it in a circle. Her eyes flutter and she moves her slender fingers faster over it, the heat building up as his eyes watched. Her gasps growing louder, her hips moving rhythmically as she rubbed herself. She could feel her orgasm rising in her and she cried out in need of it, she was almost there when through her moans Eramus's voice rang out.

"Stop! Move your hand away" Ninou whimpered and cried commanding herself to move her fingers away from her throbbing clit. He waited, nodding his approval of her as she tried to relax, letting the heat drop. His eyes flashed, "Very good my pet."

Ninou groaned and stretched her body, arching her back, trying to find a comfortable position. All the while her body screamed at her, wanting release, and yet she could not give in to it, she must do as she is told to do, not what she wants to do.

He eyed her, "How do you feel?"

"I need you." She almost shouted, her voice rising to a whimper.

Grinning he nodded, "Continue... again Ninou, slowly at first."

Her face flushed as her hand found her clit once more and she begin to rub herself, trying her best to not go fast until she was allowed too. She almost groans as he urges her to move her hand faster, his eyes glued to her face, his Elvin ears listening to her breathing. He smiles as she starts to shake, and licks along her leg. She starts breathing loudly, her body lifting off the bed as she thrusts her hips up.

"Stop!" He shouted again over her moans, tears sprung to her eyes. "Do you want me Ninou?"

"Yes!" She cried.

"Tell me!"

"I want you!" She groaned, her eyes pleading with him. He nodded his approval and motioned for her to continue. She thought she would scream when once again he forced her to stop two more times. Tears fell from her eyes as she whimpered to him, "Please, Master?"

"Please, Master, what?" He said pleased with his control over her, his eyes dancing.

"Please, Master, I need release."

"How bad do you want it Ninou?"

"More then anything, Master." Her voice was a whimper, almost that of a young girl's. He had her just where he wanted her, under his complete control, broken...

"What do you want Ninou?"

"You, Master Eramus!"

"And?"

"Anything that pleases you, Sir." Tears fell down her dark cheeks as she looked at him in a daze. She groaned as she felt his lips touch hers in a kiss, unable to find the energy to kiss him back.

"Continue." He said sharply after kissing her, "This time finish for me my pet, let yourself go, no holding back."

Ninou reached down and found her clit again, swollen and sensitive to her touch, she began to massage it. Groaning she closed her eyes and furiously worked her fingers, building up the release that she had been deprived of over and over again. Her moans echoed through the room, she yanked her arm and realized she was no longer bound to the bed. When had he set her free?

She opened her cat-like green eyes and stared up into his, her moans becoming a high-pitched cry now. She fondles her breast with her free hand, squeezing the nipples, and pinching. She could feel it coming again, and this time she would ride the waves in satisfaction. Her fingers moved faster, her hips lifting up in front of him, as his eyes were glued to her.

Shaking is head he breathes out, "You are so beautiful, don't hold back pet!"

Ninou screams as she reaches her limit and her body begins to convulse with each wave of pleasure and heat melting through her body. Her whole body almost lifting off the bed with each convulsion, Ninou releases all the pent up fire within her. Her cries and moans slowly still as so does her body, her eyes squeezed shut, sobbing from the relief washing over her. She slowly opens her tired eyes and tries to sit up; Eramus stops her by bending and kissing her softly. "Lay still pet, rest!"

He stood and smiled, pulling on his robe, Ninou looked at him confused, "Master, where are you going?"

Eramus chuckles and grins at her, "To my room for the night, Ninou, I believe we are done for now. Rest, my pet. I will call on you again soon."

As he opened the door to leave Ninou called out to him, "Happy birthday, Eramus."

He turns and winks, "Goodnight my pet." He stresses the words 'my pet' and closing the door, he walks down the hall a huge smile on his face.

Ninou sighs and curls up in ball, sweat covering her body, and the sweet smell of arousal filled the room. She drifts to sleep...

The End... maybe

Mistress
Mistress
9 Followers
12