Mistress of Grandson and Grandpa

Story Info
Village mafia violates wife and turns her mistress.
16.2k words
4
22.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The background of this story is the rural India, popularly known as cow belt area, where the land owners control the society. The land owners, generally known as Thakurs are very powerful and ruthless and they dominate the rural society, particularly those who are either economically weaker or in the lowest rung of caste hierarchy. The story has some scenes of reluctant and forced sex. Readers should use their discretion in reading. The conversations were all in Hindi dialect of the region, which have been converted into English for the readers not conversant with the language.)

I am Brijesh, who grew up in the family of a landless agricultural labourer. Since childhood, I and my siblings felt secluded in our village as it was dominated by one landlord family. Only ten families of landless agricultural labourer lived at the outskirt of the village. We couldn't transcend the class hierarchy that prohibited our entrance beyond a certain point.

My father decided to send me to town for education as I was good in studies since my childhood. But it was not easy, both my family and I had to bear considerable financial burdens. However, I completed my academic career successfully and at the age of 28, I joined as a lecturer in a college in one of the villages of the cow belt state. But the village where I joined was far away from my native village. It was a bit different from my native village as it had a salaried class working in banks, schools, colleges etc. But basically, here also a local landlord family dominated and controlled everything. Civil administration, political power, other govt officials all were under the indirect control of that landlord. But as a college lecturer, I was hardly bothered. After about three years of service I got married to Nisha, who was then only 20 years.

Nisha was also from a rural area of the same state and was from the family that was slightly well off than my own. Her father and grandfather were woking as postmen. She was not much educated; just went to school and was promoted to Class X. It was more than enough to find a girl of our class and caste in rural area who studied up to tenth standard. My own sisters read up to class VI only.

Though Nisha wanted to study further, her parents did not dare to send her to school that was nearly four kilometres away because her beauty and youthful physical growth had already drawn the attention of rural goons. My parents had reservations about finalizing our wedding considering the fact that she was just Class IX passed. But once they saw her, they were charmed by her beauty.

At 20, Nisha was 5'4" tall, had a very bright complexion, she was slim and slender and had a very beautiful facial appearance with sharp chin and sparkling eyes. But she was very shy. As per custom, she grew up covering her face in veil like other women of her village. After marriage it took time to convince her to show her face to me. Once I saw it, I fell in love with her immediately and considered myself lucky. She was an exquisite piece of beauty with bright complexion, youthful growth, long and dark eyelashes, a sharp nose, well shaped chin, petal like pink lips with a black mole on the right upper lip. The black mole on her bright skin added further to her sexy look. Her glances were restless like those of a young doe.

Nisha was very conservative and before marriage had not spoken to any other male person except her relatives. It took much effort and time to convince her about the importance of physical intimacy between husband and wife. For months, she passively responded to my needs on bed though gradually she opened a bit and started sharing her needs but always with much reservation. But she satisfied my physical needs very well. Nisha was quite hot and during the first two years we often had sex more than twice during the night. On holidays and rest days we mated during daytime also. By the time she was 22, she gave birth to our little son.

It was one and half years after the birth of our son that this incident took place. Nisha was almost 24 years then. Married life and birth of a child had slightly added to her weight and her bosom and buttocks became plumpy enough to draw the lustful attention of males. Though being rural area, there was hardly any scope of her going out except sometimes to pay social visits to the houses of my colleagues. But as per the rural custom, she mostly used long veil covering her face.

It was the examination season and I was on invigilation duty. During the Higher Secondary Mathematics examination, I warned two students repeatedly for discussing the answers. They pretended to stop but started again the moment I turned my back towards them. I knew these students: they, along with a group of similar students, had no interest in studies, disturbed the sincere students of their class. They were about 15 or 20 in number but by their hooliganism they controlled and dominated other students. Common students preferred to stay out of their way to avoid unnecessary troubles.

Most of the hooligans of this group failed in their exams year after year but due to their social influence they were not turned out of the college. Particularly, Satish's greater grandpa had donated the land to the college and so he and his hooligan friends thought it to be their paternal property. Satish's parents had died in a car accident and was brought up by a doting grand father who gave him such indulgence as to spoil Satish in every respect.

Satish's greater grandpa was an influential landlord of the area having intimate connections with police and political leaders. Moreover, he belonged to Thakur community and was the undisputed and uncrowned king of the village. He owned lands not only in that village alone but in the adjoining villages as well. Rumours were there that he had grabbed many acres of land by foul means using his connections and many poor families lost their lands to his treachery and left the village forever. If his eyes had fallen on any land, he would grab it by any means. His tradition was followed by Sanatan Thakur, who was Satish's grandfather. Sanatan was as ruthless and contriving as his forefathers in grabbing lands of the poor and the weak. Apart from his links with police, Sanatan Thakur maintained his own musclemen to tame anyone who dared to be disobedient to him.

On the day of the examination, after the second hour, I caught Satish and his friend adopting severe unfair means. When I went near Satish, I found that he was openly copying answers from the answer script of his classmate, Chandan (the other one with whom Satish was discussing). In fact, Chandan's answer script was with Satish on his desk. I seized both the answer scripts and asked them to leave the examination hall for the day. Satish snatched the copies from me and in a defying mood started writing again. I forcibly collected the copies and as there was an altercation, Satish tried to snatch the answer paper again. I slapped him hard across his face and hearing the commotion, the External Invigilator appeared and recommended the expulsion of Satish and Chandan from rest of the examinations.

The Principal, who knew about Satish's grandpa, came rushing to strike a compromise but the external invigilator was very strict and finally both got expelled and they held me responsible for their expulsion. But while returning home, Satish and his gang were waiting beside the road. They did not do anything but were discussing excitedly among them and I heard them discussing, "Someday he will pay for it."

Obviously, it was said to me though they did not address me.There was no further problem. I too had forgotten about the episode. After about a fortnight since the examination was over, we were assigned evaluation duty of the answer scripts at the sub-divisional headquarter. It was about forty kilometres from our village and I used to go by my own motorcycle.

On that day, in the afternoon while returning home from the evaluation centre, my bike met with a minor accident. Someone had threatened a bull from the nearby wheat field and it came running to the gravel road and hitted against my bike. I was running at a moderate speed and saved me from falling but the bike was severely damaged. I had mild bruises at my legs. I was looking for another means of conveyance in the rural road when a car approached and I signalled it for help.

The car stopped and agreed to give a lift. But from the halfway, it took a different route and when I asked them about it, they told that the car belongs to Sanatan Thakur (Satish's grandpa) and hearing about the accident he had ordered them to take me to his nearby farmhouse for treatment. Somewhere my sixth sense was warning me and I told them that I wanted to go home and as the bruises were mild and I didn't need any immediate treatment. But the Thakur's men in the car told me that Thakur would mind and consider it as an insult if I didn't go to his place.

It was almost getting dark when we entered the farmhouse. Once inside, Sanatan Thakur came to welcome me and enquired about my injury. He was around sixty-five years with stout body, long moustache. He guided me to the inner room and on the way told me that hearing about the accident he had sent a car to my village to bring my wife and son who would be concerned at my delay in returning to home. Once again my sixth sense felt ominous. Sanatan Thakur's overtly benevolent gestures did not sound good to me.

As we entered the inner closet, I found Nisha waiting eagerly and seeing me she came running to enquire about my injury. When she saw mild bruises, she was much relieved. But in a low voice, not audible to others, she told me that when they were picked up from our home, they were told that I had met with a major accident. As I did not see our son, I enquired about him to Nisha. To this Sanatan told me that he was upstairs playing hide and seek with his men. Sanatan's servant came and asked me to wash my hand and feet and then administered first aid on my bruises.

As the servant completed dressing the wounds, there appeared a police SI (apparently between 40-45 years of age) who uttered the registration number of my bike and wanted to confirm if the bike that met with an accident was mine. As I confirmed, he gravely said that during enquiry he had recovered drugs in the box of my bike and said, "I need to arrest you."

I denied his allegation and stated that I was not carrying any illegal drug. The SI sarcastically said, "Everyone denies when caught. But I have witnesses and video recording that when I reached near your damaged bike at the roadside accident spot and opened your bike box, the drug packets came out. So I have to arrest you."

Sanatan Thakur, who was listening to the conversation, said as if admonishing me, "A teacher should not get involved in such things."

Sanatan then addressed the SI, "He is my guest, so just spare him now of the arrest and if required continue your legal actions later."

I was still denying vehemently the false charge levelled against me though neither the SI nor Sanatan Thakur seemed to be convinced of my innocence. At that point three youngsters came rushing and among them were Satish and Chandan. Satish excitedly complained to Sanatan pointing at me, "Dadaji (grandpa), you're giving such warm treatment to this man? He had slapped me in front of others and had expelled us."

Sanatan's appearance changed. Looking at me sternly, he said, "Is it a fact that I am treating the man who had misbehaved with Satish and insulted him?"

I tried to explain that Satish was adopting unfair means and snatched away copies from me after being caught. But Sanatan was blind at the love of his grandson and was full of prejudice against me. He said, "I am amazed how an ordinary fellow could have dared to touch him physically! Satish is the prince of this locality."

I humbly tried to explain that those ideas of an ordinary fellow not touching a so-called self-proclaimed princes are obsolete and do not hold good if the student is to be guided properly in life. But Sanatan was not satisfied and said angrily, "Those things may not matter in your cities and towns. But in our village hierarchy matters most and a Thakur boy can't be physically assaulted by an ordinary person. You not only insulted him in front of other students, you made him unholy by touching him."

Satish and Chandan clamoured jointly, "Dadaji, justice must be done for the insolent behaviour of this man and the insult he inflicted on us. It was like humiliating the Thakurs."

Sanatan smiled cruelly and what he said took away the land from below my feet, "Ok, justice will be done. He turned you unholy by touching you. You three are all Thakurs, you turn his wife unchaste by touching her as you like. As for the insult, you can compensate it by caressing her in front of him."

I and Nisha screamed in horror and protested. I dared to say, "Why do you bring her in this retaliation act? Punish me if you think I was wrong."

The SI, who was silent so long, said with a vicious smile, "If they don't comply with Bade Thakur's (Sanatan) judgement, throw their son from upstairs to the canal beside while I take this man to custody over the drug trafficking case. It will take 5 to 10 years for him to come out of jail. You keep enjoying his wife like a hot bitch. If after coming out of jail, he is ready to accept her, send her to him. If before that you get bored with her, tell me I will arrange to smuggle her out to some brothel along the Nepal border."

I realised the deep conspiracy they had jointly hatched. Nisha was trembling in fear. Still she gathered courage and appealed to Sanatan Thakur, "You're like a father. Have mercy on us. We beg forgiveness for anything my husband had done. Please let us go. Don't harm our son."

Instead of Sanatan, the SI replied, "We will let you go, just follow our instructions like good people. Sooner you follow the orders, sooner you can go. By the by, do look through the window upstairs."

It was a terrifying scene. Our son was enjoying swinging on the roof. The SI said, "Just beside this building is the big irrigation canal with water running through it. Accidents can happen anytime and your son might fall in the canal."

A shiver ran along our spines just imagining the danger. Nisha cried out in fear. The SI moved near me pointing his revolver at my head and said in a voice of order to Nisha, "Remove your veil and show us your face if you want all of you alive."

In trembling hands, Nisha removed her veil exposing her beautiful face to the lusty views of all. Perhaps they did not anticipate so beautiful a face under the veil. The youngsters hooted. Sanatan also looked at her with lustful eyes and said, "What a beautiful face. I didn't expect her to be so bright and beautiful. Perhaps Satish and his friends had not seen her earlier otherwise she would have got her first issue from them."

Nisha was blushing in anger, shame and humiliation. Her voice faltered. But still she appealed to Sanatan, "If my husband's physical contact turned them unholy, same will happen if they touch me. Please let us go."

Sanatan smiled cruelly and said, "If you touch them for assaulting, as your husband did, they become unholy, not when it's to caress. And moreover, female bodies are above such restrictions."

Sanatan came near me, slapped me hard across my face and said, "This one for slapping Satish. As for your wife, we believe that ordinary women get purified and bear good fruits if they are impregnated by a Thakur. You should have brought her here long back. Anyway, she will get purified tonight. My judgement is over, I leave now. You take proper care to execute my judgement."

Sanatan then said to the SI, "Tie up this teacher comfortably so that he can watch everything. I hope he will enjoy to watch how his wife is pleasured by Satish and his friends. You stay here to see that things go on smoothly. Once they are done, you can have your pleasure."

Before Sanatan left the room, I ran to him and fell on his feet requesting him to spare Nisha. Sanatan looked at me with the coolest glances of snake and whispered to my ears, "Do you think hungry wolves ever listen to the advice of not hunting a prey, particularly when it is as beautiful as her? Let the youngsters have their share of joy. Looking at her beauty I am also thinking about bringing her sometimes to my haveli (palatial house) to warm up my bed."

I looked in hatred and frustration at Sanatan. If a man in his mid sixties could think of enjoying the same woman of twenty-five years that his grandson was getting ready to enjoy, he was the most debased man and it was futile to beg mercy from such a person.

After whispering his evil desire, Sanatan did not wait for my reaction and left Nisha and me in the company of the SI and three youngsters including Satish and Chandan. The SI handcuffed me and tied me with plastic rope to the chair and then said to Satish, "Everything now at your disposal, Chote Thakurji."

As a rural housewife, Nisha was not accustomed to appear without covering her face under veil and had unconsciously pulled her veil back to its place. Satish had noticed this and roughly pulled Nisha's veil exposing her face once again and warned her, "Don't cover it again."

Almost instinctively, Nisha knew who was controlling the situation and she started pleading with Satish with tears in her eyes. Satish listened to her pleas without any reaction and went near Nisha and moved his fingers most sensually on her cheeks, lips and the nape. Even from a distance I could feel Nisha getting stiff at his unwanted touches as if some insect was crawling on her body. Satish whispered something to her ears and in doing this his lips were touching her cheeks and earlobes. What Satish whispered was not audible to me but I could see Nisha vehemently refusing it.

Chandan, the close aide of Satish, also could not follow what was told to Nisha but he guessed that it was probably about stripping Nisha. So Chandan said to Satish, "If you say, I can help her to take away her clothes and if she does not co-operate, may forcibly free her from the bondages of her dress."

Satish snubbed at Chandan and said, "You don't have to do that. She will herself take off all her clothes. I was telling her something different to tell here."

Satish didn't disclose what he wanted Nisha to tell. Nisha was shedding tears and I felt to be the most impotent husband unable to save my wife from the ordeal. I just wished this humiliation to be over soon. Suddenly, Nisha came near me as I was tied to the chair. She took my head between her bosom and in a resolute voice said to me, "We need to save ourselves and our son from these butchers. I might have to say and do many things that I don't like. But be assured, I love you and will continue to love you what might come. Just I want same assurance from you."

I could not reply; my hands were tied so could not put my reassuring hands on her too. She pressed my head hard with her body as we both cried and tears flowed down our cheeks. Satish thundered in such a tone that both of us startled, "You were not brought here to cuddle with your husband. Leave him on his chair and say what I asked you to say."

Nisha was crying so long; suddenly I felt her lift her head, I noticed a fire in her eyes and then her hand rose in a flash and fell on Satish's cheek as she too roared like a wounded lioness, "You think yourself to be hero? Without your hooligan grandpa and friends you're a zero. You can take my body, not my mind."

Nobody in the room was prepared for this offensive action of Nisha and there was silence for a moment and then in a bestial fury Satish said, "I know how to tame wild animals. Chandan, bring my whip, she need to taste the whip of Thakur. Not only her body, someday her mind will also surrender to me."