Mistress of Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
75 Followers

She writhed against her pet's hand, her hips sinking onto Becca's fingers. Mistress Ashley raised her head and looked down at me, her eyes full of fire. She pushed away from her pet, who licked her fingers clean of her Mistress's fluids. Mistress Ashley peeled off her wet boy shorts and tossed them aside and assumed the same position her pet did, her left leg going over my right shoulder, burying my nose in her slit.

If there's something Mistress Ashley loves, it's either me or her pet giving her oral sex, mostly because she reacts so well to it. It's almost like her vagina was built for it. Anyway, I shoved my tongue up into her and licked for all I was worth, making sure to touch her g-spot with my tongue, since hers was lower than usual. She groaned and ground herself onto my face, bending my nose back slightly, given that I had nowhere I could move to.

I pulled again at the restraints but I heard nothing but the groaning of my own muscles. Mistress Ashley grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth to her, just like her pet had done. I gripped her clit with my lips and tugged backwards on it, Mistress Ashley making a growling sound deep in her throat, usually something she did when she was about to explode. My guess was right and I was rewarded with her tasty pussy juice shortly thereafter.

Mistress Ashley shuddered and twitched on my face, her orgasm rocking her entire body. I could see her legs shaking, holding onto the chain above my head to keep herself steady. She leaned her head against the door as her orgasm passed, trying to catch her breath.

One she accomplished that, she stepped away from me, her face still flushed. She took two deep breaths through her nose, her eyes closing on the second. Once she had recovered, she pulled me forward and opened the pantry door, quickly undoing the leash from the hook, my arms dropping forward, blood rushing back into them, causing the pins and needles feeling. I shook my arms in their restraints, trying to get the blood to flow all the way to my fingers.

Once I had all of the feeling back, Mistress Ashley stood in front of me and said "Lay on the floor, toy. Hands over your head."

"Mistress," I asked. "Should toy lay face up or face down?"

"Face up, toy. You have pleased us tonight. Now, it is time for your reward." I did as she said, lying down on the floor, hands above my head, the chain rattling as I moved.

Mistress Ashley grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head, only to stop pulling when it was covering my eyes. I started to pull it off so I could see, but she smacked my fingers, telling me to leave it where it was. I moved my head side to side, trying to see out. Next, she undid my pants and pulled them down, followed by my boxer shorts. Finally, she unsnapped the collar from around my neck so I moved my head and stretched my neck.

"Toy, stop moving or your reward ends now." I quickly followed her order and heard Becca walking out of the room, only to return a moment later. "Thank you, pet."

"Mistress is welcome." Then I heard her move away but not leave the kitchen.

The next sensation made me gasp, as Mistress Ashley's cool hand gripped my solid shaft, a coating of lube covering it. She moved her hand slowly up and down, rotating her palm on the head of my cock, and then sliding her hand back down, her grip reversed. She continued this motion for what seemed like several small eternities.

I felt another hand on my shaft, joining Mistress Ashley's, so I guessed it was Becca's. The hands swirled over each other, one dipping down to my testes, and the other rising to the tip. My hips came up off of the floor, my cock moving through both lubricated hands at once.

Suddenly, the sensations stopped, dragging a frustrated groan from my throat. I shifted on the floor, looking for anything to reestablish contact. I felt Mistress Ashley's hand on my chest, right over y heart. "Quiet now, my toy. Your reward is just beginning. I learned something...new...at the party tonight. Would you like to know what it is, toy?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, my body shivering, not knowing what to expect next.

She leaned down close to my ear, her hand still on my chest. "Do you trust me?" She didn't call me toy or slave, so I knew she was seriously asking. I nodded a little and she smiled into my ear. "Good. Then your safe word is 'refuge.' Say it."

"Refuge," I repeated, my throat suddenly dry.

Mistress Ashley's tongue slipped out and licked the edge of my ear and then disappeared. I felt her hand press into my chest and slowly move up toward my throat. I tensed up but I heard her make soothing noises and I trusted her, so I forced myself to relax. Her hand caressed my throat, stroking my Adam's apple, her fingernails digging into the soft skin slightly.

Her hand went around my throat and she squeezed gently, pushing in on the carotid artery and the jugular vein, slightly slowing down the blood flow to and from my brain. I gasped and fought, but she held on as my mind fought to calm itself. I pulled at my bonds, but they didn't give. Mistress Ashley's hand reclaimed my cock and stroked it quickly, my body fighting on which way to go.

She squeezed a little more, this time putting pressure on my trachea, my breath catching, my body shifting into fight or flight mode but since I could do neither, my legs jerked and my whole body heaved, trying all at one time to orgasm, breathe and free itself.

With no warning, my cock rebelled and exploded, sending semen flying all over, coating my stomach and chest, a little hitting me in the chin, some on Mistress Ashley's arm. It was all over, my cock heaving more than it ever had. Peter North had nothing on me that night. Mistress Ashley slowly released her grip, throat first and then the blood vessels.

I lay there panting on the floor, my chest heaving as air flooded back into my starving lungs. My eyes were still bugging out of my head and my body was still struggling to survive, even though the threat had been removed.

Mistress Ashley cradled my head, whispering reassuring words to me as Becca quickly undid my arms. I pulled them back in, curling into the fetal position in Mistress...Ashley's lap. Becca took up position on my other side, both of them wrapping their arms around me.

I don't know how long I lay there, my chest still heaving. When I finally recovered, I looked them both in the eyes, not sure of what to say. I leaned up and kissed them both and collapsed back to the floor, my mind racing, trying to figure out what had jut happened and why I had liked it so much.

They helped me up off the floor and led me upstairs where they put me in a shower and got me all cleaned up. Once I was dry, we went to bed.

I curled up with my two favorite women, Ashley in front of me, Becca behind. I laid there awake for a few minutes, running things over in my mind. Finally, I gave up thinking and just let myself go, whispering thanks to Ashley and Becca as I fell sleep.

Edge23
Edge23
75 Followers
12