Mistress of Man and Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a rider, Melissa thought of incorporating riding tack into their future activities. Aaron was a skilled craftsman, he could make just about anything he put his mind to, and as Melissa played with the idea of harnesses and halters and bridles and bits for him Aaron jumped right in, volunteering that he could make them.

Talking about making harnesses that Melissa would use on him made Aaron hard as a rock. Melissa saw the bulge in his pants and had an idea. The sun had gone down and they were just inside the entrance to a park. No one seemed to be around. Melissa pulled Aaron off the path.

"Aaron, look around. Do you see anyone?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"Please give me your belt and pull your pants down. Your underpants too."

"What?! Here in the open?"

"Aaron, there's no one around. Do as I say. Now."

Aaron didn't move.

"Aaron, you've been talking about what you're looking for, that you're looking for a forceful woman. Here I am, now. Either we're on the same page or we're not. When I tell you to do something I expect you to do it."

Aaron heard her and made the decision to obey. He pulled his belt out of the pants loops and gave it to Melissa. The he lowered his pants and underpants down to his ankles.

"Put your hands behind your head."

With his belt in her hand Melissa drew back and whacked him softly across his butt. Then again, harder. And again, harder still. Melissa was exultant. Aaron had resisted her at first but had backed down. He had obeyed her. Aaron drew his breath in sharply each time she hit him but he didn't try to evade her blows. After five lashes Melissa lowered the belt and softly cradled his hot, painful buttocks in her palms, soothing them with a gentle hand. She reached around front and gave his half erect cock a quick stroke of acknowledgement. He moved his hips towards her hand, wanting more, that was all he got; one quick stroke.

"How was that for you, Aaron?" Melissa asked.

"The whipping was intense and it's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm horny as hell now." He didn't say that like he thought Melissa owed him anything; he was just giving her information.

Aaron pulled his pants up and gave her a big hug which Melissa returned enthusiastically. She had really gotten off on Aaron submitting to her pain.

They walked out of the park holding hands when two men, walking towards them, stopped in front of them, blocking their way. Aaron subtly stepped in front of Melissa, keeping her to the side and behind him.

"Say buddy, you got a cigarette I could have?"

"No, I don't smoke."

"Well, give me your money then."

When Aaron saw the glint of metal in one of their hands he became a blur of aggressive motion, punching, blocking and kicking. In three seconds both of the men were down. One was holding his head, moaning in pain, blood streaming from his nose. The other was lying crumpled on the sidewalk, not moving. There was a big knife lying on the ground that Aaron kicked away.

"Let's get out of here," said Aaron. He was keyed up from the fight, looking around for other potential enemies but there were none.

Melissa was stunned. She had never been in a fight and had never seen one so close up. She started shaking with a delayed nervous reaction. Aaron put his arm around her protectively.

"It's all right. It's over. They can't hurt us now."

"Oh, Aaron. You were like a tiger. You were amazing."

"I didn't want to hurt them but when I saw the knife I knew I had to act."

"You told me you were in the Army. Did you learn to fight there?"

"Well, almost all the action I was in was at a considerable distance but, yeah, I learned to fight with my hands too. Those guys were expecting an easy kill. They weren't ready for resistance."

"That was more than resistance," said Melissa. "That was demolition. You demolished those assholes." She was proud of her guy.

As they walked quickly away Melissa had a lot to think about. She had just finished whipping Aaron when he defended her, bravely and effectively. He had been clear about his sexually submissive desires but he hadn't told her about his valiant bravery. What a combination!

They were in Melissa's neighborhood, an older neighborhood with tree lined streets and large older homes. When they were a few blocks away from her house she asked Aaron if he'd like to come in for a visit. "Of course," he said.

"Here's me," Melissa announced when they were in front of a large Craftsman style home. "I live on the second floor." The house was clearly well taken care of by someone who cared.

Melissa closed the heavy, solid door to her apartment with a soft thud and locked it with a metallic click. She pushed Aaron against the door, grinning, and announced that he had earned a treat.

"Take off your clothes; all of them."

Aaron was eager to follow her instructions, anticipating good things to come. When he was stark naked Melissa slowly raked his chest with her fingernails, from his collarbone down to just above his cock, pausing to pinch and twist his nipples. She grabbed his entire package of cock and balls between her thumb and forefinger, feeling his cock hardening. She stroked his cock a little with her other hand. It got fully hard real quick. Melissa grabbed hold of it and said,

"Ah, now I've got a handle. Please put your hands behind your back."

Using her 'handle' she led him, naked, around her spacious apartment, which took up the entire second floor. She had a well-appointed modern kitchen, done in wood that went well with the styling of the house, a beautiful stone fireplace with a cushioned sitting area at one end of the living room, a large bedroom and a large home office. Still holding onto his 'handle' she led him into her bathroom which included a huge walk in shower, easily 4' x 7', with a shower head at each end.

"What a beautiful apartment! Have you been here long?"

"About 4 years."

"We're going to take a shower together, but I'm feeling kind of shy. I don't want you to see my body right now so I'm going to blindfold you. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure, I'm fine with that." There was nothing he would refuse her.

She tied a bandana around his head, covering his eyes. "Don't take it off unless I say so."

Melissa quickly shed her clothes, leaving them in a pile on the floor. She turned on both shower heads and guided Aaron into the shower. He eased himself into the warm spray of water, holding his hands out to touch the walls. Melissa followed right behind him, grabbed a bar of soap and a washcloth and proceeded to scrub him.

"Hold your hands up; I want to wash your armpits."

"Turn around and I'll do your back. Put your hands up on the wall"

She used the washcloth to scrub his back, remarking how his strong his muscles were and continued down to his buttocks which still carried the marks from the belt earlier in the evening. Melissa soaped up her hand and plunged into his anal crevasse, scrubbing him clean. Aaron had never had anyone wash him there since he was a child and he was shocked at how good it felt, and how intimate. He gasped with exquisite pleasure as her fingers gently parted the folds of skin around his asshole and then continued past to the area between his asshole and his balls. Melissa pressed her pussy against his butt, wrapped her arms around his lower abdomen and pulled Aaron against her as warm water cascaded over them both.

"Now you can wash me, but keep the blindfold on."

Bar of soap in hand Aaron slowly explored Melissa's body. He started with her face, gently washing it and then softly grazing her lips with his. Then he washed her arms, down to her fingers which he washed individually and with great care. Aaron ran his soapy hands over her breasts, delighted at their firm but yielding softness. They were smallish with perky nipples that Aaron flicked back and forth.

"Got to get these clean," he said.

"Yes, yes, get them clean," Melissa murmured, loving the attention they were getting. There was something about the way that Aaron touched her body, first when he kissed her feet in the barn and now, that reached right down to her core.

The soap rinsed off, Aaron bent and caressed her nipples with his mouth and tongue. He sucked the nipple into his mouth and 'milked' it with his tongue against the roof of his mouth. Melissa loved it. Aaron felt a tingling in his cock which got rock hard as he pleasured Melissa's breasts. He reached down to her pussy with one hand and gently kneaded her pussy lips against each other. Melissa groaned happily, kissing his neck hard, giving him a hicky. Then he turned her around so his tummy was against her back and reached around with both hands. He stroked her with two fingers, one to each side of her pussy, rubbing them together. At the same time he thrust his cock between her legs, the tip just reaching her pussy.

"Don't cum. Don't you dare come yet," she ordered.

Aaron slipped one finger just inside her pussy lips. This was enough to push her over the edge. Her legs trembled as she came. She held his hands tightly against her pussy as she spasmed with pleasure. After a moment or two she turned around and ripped the bandana from his eyes. Aaron blinked at having his vision back and looked her up and down. "How beautiful," he said softly to himself. She kissed him and said "Hold me" as she climbed up onto him. She slowly impaled herself on his cock, engulfing it into her pussy. She thrust herself against his cock again and again, using him as a personal fuck toy. Aaron moved his hands a little so his fingers reached Melissa's butt hole. He carefully worked a finger inside her, moving it from side to side. That put her over the edge.

Then, urgently, "You can cum now. I'm going to cum. Cum now."

Aaron began his own thrusting, coordinating his motions with hers and very soon spurted his juice into her. Feeling his hot sperm inside her she came again, together with him. When they were both finished he slowly lowered them down onto the floor of the shower, warm water flowing over them as they laughed happily at their shared pleasure.

They stepped out of the shower, dried each other off, staggered into her bedroom and collapsed onto her bed. They fell asleep, embraced in a spoon with Melissa's stomach against Aaron's back and her arms wrapped around him. He woke an hour later to pee and had to carefully disentangle himself from her grasp. In sleep, she didn't seem to want to let him go. When he came back Melissa was sitting up in bed, smiling at him, wearing a very sheer nightgown.

"That was wonderful, lover," she said.

Aaron looked down, feeling a little shy. He covered his cock and balls with his hands.

"Melissa, you're gorgeous. Did we, uh, just make a baby?"

"No, I just had my period. I'm not fertile now but I guess we should have used protection. I know that I'm clean. Are you?"

"I haven't had sex with anyone else for over 8 months. I'm healthy."

"I guess we got carried away with our passion. Hey, take your hands away. I like being able to look at you. Anyway, are you hungry?"

Aaron took his hands away and did his version of a seductive little dance. Melissa clapped her hands in appreciation.

"Now that you mention it, yeah, I've got an appetite. Got anything here we can eat?"

"Let's see, come on in the kitchen. Don't put your clothes on; I like seeing you naked."

Melissa pulled out some cheese, crackers, apples and a bottle of merlot. "I've also got some cold baked salmon. Want some?"

"This is great. Let's eat!"

As they ate they talked more about themselves. She had an interior design business that she ran out of her apartment as well as an office downtown. She was good at what she did, and good at marketing herself, and the business was doing well. She also spoke more about how difficult it was for her to find a compatible man, one who was comfortable with her dominance but who also had lots of qualities of his own. She held his hand as she said this, hoping that maybe he was the one that she had been looking for. Aaron spoke about his desire to go to medical school. After being in the Army and seeing how much people could hurt each another he wanted to be in a position to help, like when he was a medic, only more so. He told her again how awkward it felt for him to try to act like he thought a man was supposed to act with a woman when what he really wanted was for the woman to be in control.

"How about those two bastards in the park?" Melissa shuddered as she spoke about them. "What was going on for you as it was going down?"

"Well, at first I hoped that I could avoid a fight but when I saw something metallic in the guy's hand I knew it was happening and I had to act. Fast."

"You pushed me behind you before anything started. You were protecting me."

Aaron looked at her incredulously. "Of course I protected you. What else would I do? Also, I saw that I might have to fight so I wanted to have a clear field of action."

"Thank you, again." Melissa pulled his face to hers and gently kissed him on the mouth.

"Hey, I want to show you something. She took his hand and they walked, him still naked, to a door that led to stairs going up to the attic. Melissa led the way up the stairs, treating Aaron to a view of her beautiful ass, scarcely concealed by her almost transparent nightgown. She knew the effect she was having on him as he softly touched her curves as they walked up the stairs.

"I've had in mind building a 'playroom' up here. I haven't had anyone special to do it with so I guess I haven't had the energy to do it alone. But I think it could be great fun. What do you think of the idea?" Melissa looked at him hungrily. "Imagine, a dungeon in the attic. There are so many things I, or we, could do to you up here."

"Like what?" Aaron had a pretty good idea but he wanted to delight his ears by hearing Melissa say it. Melissa was more than happy to tell him.

"If we had a playroom I could cuff your hands and pull them over your head with a pulley as I whip you and caress you. The pulley could be right here."

She pointed to a spot and waved her arm, pretending to use a whip. Aaron held his hands high and danced in 'pain' in one spot, pretending that Melissa was whipping him. As he pretended, Melissa noticed him getting hard again.

"If we had a playroom I could tie you down to a bench as I spank you and play with you sensuously. We could build a spanking bench here," indicating a different area.

Aaron lay down with his chest on the floor and his butt in the air. Melissa stood next to him and smacked him hard on his butt with her hand. The impact left a red mark. Melissa spanked him on the other cheek, wanting a symmetrical appearance. Aaron waggled his butt in appreciation.

"If we had a playroom I could tie you on the floor and 'force' you to make love to me with your mouth."

Melissa rolled Aaron over onto his back. She lowered herself down so her pussy was just above his mouth, spreading her filmy nightgown around them like an intimate tent. She held his arms down with her legs. "Can you figure out what to do?" she asked in a husky voice. Aaron didn't need more encouragement. He slowly licked her, sliding his tongue between her lips. She was already wet as he sought her most sensitive spots. He knew when he found her best spots; he felt her spikes of pleasure in his cock when he found the best places. Aaron continued until a wave of pleasure washed over Melissa. He reached up and gently caressed her breasts as her pussy quivered around his tongue. Finished, she lowered herself down into Aaron's arms which enveloped her in cuddling security.

They lay there like that for a few minutes.

Aaron laughed, "I think I'm getting the idea of what this space could be used for. But would the landlord let you do that work up here? Would you want to put that kind of money into a rental?"

"I don't have a landlord. I own this house."

Aaron was totally surprised, and impressed.

Melissa told him that she bought the house with money that she got from an inheritance. She rented out the first floor, which paid her taxes and utilities. Aaron had seen the excellent condition that the house was in.

"It's not easy to keep up an older house like this; I think you've done a great job."

"I take care of what's mine," Melissa replied.

Melissa rolled out of his arms so she could look at him. She held her thumb and index finger slightly apart.

"I'm this close to making you mine."

Aaron lay his head into the crook of her shoulder. He wanted to be hers. He wanted her to take care of him and he knew that he would fiercely take care of her.

*****

A few days later Aaron was at Melissa's house again. They had had dinner earlier and were just hanging out.

"Honey, we've been talking about stuff that we like and, um, there's something I'd like to do, if you're up for it."

"What's that, babe?"

"Would you tie me up, really securely? I'd really like that."

Melissa got a glint in her eye. "Sure, that sounds good to me. We can do it right now."

Aaron's eyes lit up. "Great. Where do you want me?"

"Go into the bedroom and stand next to the bed. I'll be right in. Oh, and take off your clothes, of course.""

Melissa brought a box full of rope and leather belts into the bedroom. "This'll be fun!" she said. She began by looping rope around his right wrist and right upper thigh, tying it off and then cinching the loop to tighten the rope securely. She did the same to his left wrist and thigh and then tied his wrists together behind his back. She didn't want him to be able to wiggle his hands towards his cock. Next, she looped rope around his chest, nipple height, pinning his upper arms against his chest. She cinched these ropes as well between his chest and arms. Melissa knew that she had done a very good job immobilizing is arms but she wasn't done. She tightened five leather belts around his upper body, compressing him and preventing even the hint of movement.

"Okay, now we'll put you on the bed so I can do your legs."

Melissa put a little pillow between Aaron's knees, tied them well and did the same for his ankles, complete with a pillow. The pillows permitted her to tie him as tightly as possible while keeping him comfortable.

"Okay, try really hard to get free."

Aaron tried. He wriggled and squirmed but the ropes and belts held firm.

"Good!" Melissa was pleased with her work. She ran her hands sensuously over his body, covered him with a light blanket, turned out the light and left him alone in the dark.

Half an hour later she quietly returned to the room. Aaron was snoring softly. She climbed into bed next to him, which woke him up. "Hey, how are you doing?" "Hi. Really well. I guess I dozed off for a minute. I love being tied like this. The belts feel like they're hugging me, like it's you who's hugging me.

Melissa had brought a bottle of lotion into bed. She squirted some on her hand and smoothed it onto his penis. At the same time she leaned over his face, bringing her breast to within reach of his mouth. Aaron mouthed her breast through the thin fabric of her blouse, capturing her nipple in his lips. He tugged gently; her nipple stiffened between his lips. He loved playing with her firm, bouncy breasts and knew how much she liked him playing with them. His cock started getting hard and as she stroked it got harder and harder. She whispered into his ear, "You're all tied up, Sweetie and I'm going to make you cum. You're going to cum real hard while I have you tied up, helpless, but you're going to cum only when I tell you to. Do you understand?" Aaron gasped out "I understand." "Not yet." She ordered as she continued stroking. "Not yet." Aaron was rock hard. "Now! Cum now!" Melissa squeezed his cock as she rubbed the ultra-sensitive skin on the underside between her thumb and forefinger. Aaron came hard, bucking fiercely and straining against his bonds. His hot cum shot out, dripping onto Melissa's hand. She left him, bound, for another five minutes, and then undid all the belts and ropes.