Mistress of Pain & Pleasure

Story Info
Mistress details her training of new slut/slave.
5.1k words
4.38
43.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It promised to be a hard evening. My client was a newcomer, and I always have some feelings of trepidation before meeting a new client, after all it's impossible to really analyse someone completely, over the phone, and the phone is how I get most of my clients.

This one said his name was Jim, he claimed that he wanted to be my slave. He said he was experienced and prepared for all the punishment and humiliation I could hand out. All of which may be true, but until I get a slave in my own hands, I never know whether they can cope with me.

It took me twenty years to discover I was a truly dominant person. I had always known I liked to be in charge of my relationships. For a while, at High school, I had thought there was something wrong, I could attract the best looking guys around, we would go out on a date, and then they'd drop me.

I didn't find out until after university that the problem was I wanted my men to provide ME with satisfaction, and how they got their satisfaction was up to them.

Now slave Jim was on his way to my apartment. He had called me two days previously to set up the appointment. I had given him his instructions. He was to attend for his training at exactly twelve minutes after three in the afternoon. I always like to demand that my slaves arrive at an odd time, it lets me judge how well they take orders. I had told Jim to call me twenty minutes before his reporting time so I could provide last minute instructions.

When Jim called I gave him his final instructions. I ordered him to ring my apartment bell at exactly the time I had specified. At that time he had to be wearing under his street clothes, a garter belt and black seamed nylon stockings with a blue bra, and a pair of red crotchless panties. He also should buy crimson nail polish and have his toe nails painted. I figured that would keep him hustling to make the purchases and, then when he had bought what he needed, he would have to find somewhere to change. I stumbled against this idea after a slave had told me how difficult it was to find a public washroom first, and then how difficult it was to undress and get the underwear on, and do it all in twenty minutes. It's also true that all men are embarrassed by having to buy women's undergarments, particularly when the garments are for them. So this little strategy allows me to get inside my slave's head before he ever arrives in my dungeon.

At exactly the correct time, my apartment buzzer went. It was my slave. I released the lock and told him to come up to my floor and wait outside the apartment for five minutes. Any slave approaches a meeting with his Mistress with trepidation and with fear, they don't know what waits them and so making them wait increases my hold over them.

Jim was not bad, he knocked at my door just a minute early, I didn't mind that, after all it was his first sign of disobedience and I would make him pay for it later.

I had prepared for this slave by wearing a pair of thigh high leather boots with a four inch stiletto heel, a short leather skirt and vest. Black nylons and elbow length gloves added to the image of a mighty dominatrix. I knew my appearance would leap out at the unfortunate outside. I threw the door wide open. "Get in here" I ordered, a quick glance had shown that my new slave was a well built businessman in his mid thirties. I gauged he was just under 6 feet tall, which meant he was almost half a foot taller than I, but that didn't worry me, all slaves are shorter than I when on their knees, and that's how this one was going to be.

"You're early, apologize".

"I'm s..s..sorry", he stammered.

Good, I thought, he's nervous already.

" That is not how I wish to be addressed, but don't worry you'll soon learn exactly what I like and what I don't like. Now get into that room, place your fee on the dresser, get your clothes off and place them in the chest and lock it." Once a slave has locked his street clothes away, and only I have the key, he quickly realizes that he can only leave when I am finished with him.

"When you've done that get onto your knees in the centre of the room, keep your knees spread wide apart and clasp your hands behind your neck, I will be in to inspect you in due course." With those instructions I closed the door of my playroom and went through to pour myself a drink.

I believe that many Mistresses make a big mistake in hurrying a session. The more time you give your slave to think, the more you can get inside his head, and when you're inside his head you have full control and can take any slave to limits they never knew existed.

I checked myself in the mirror added a touch of lip gloss and picked up a short riding crop. I was now ready for Jim.

Unhurriedly I entered the room where my slave was waiting, I was pleased to see that he had obeyed my instructions, but I was disappointed to see that his cock was rather limp. I know that is caused by fear, still it offends me. Before I could deal with that situation, I realized that my slave was looking around at me.

"How dare you look at me," I said, "keep your eyes fixed on the floor, only when you've proven yourself will you be worthy of looking at your Mistress." I moved in front of him and stood over the kneeling wretch, his downcast eyes could see only my 4 inch high heeled boots.

"There are some instructions you must follow while you are here. First, you will ALWAYS keep your knees spread widely apart, whether you are kneeling, lying down, crawling or walking. Second, you will address me as Mistress of pain and pleasure. Third, you will never say no to any command. Fourth, you will always present a hard cock, that miserable piece of nothing hanging down there insults me."

I used the tip of my riding crop to poke at his miserable appendage.

"Are you left or right handed?" I asked.

"Right handed, Mistress." he replied.

I slashed him across the shoulders with my crop,

"Have you already forgotten how to address me, you slut,?"

I'm sorry, Mistress of Pain and Pleasure, I'm right handed."

"That's better, leave your right hand where it is, and use your left hand to play with yourself and make that cock hard." It can be quite amusing to watch a slave try to jerk himself off with his 'wrong hand', they don't have the same rhythm and it can cause them some inconvenience, and that is what my sessions are all about, inconvenience and discomfort for the slave, entertainment for me.

I moved to a black leather chair set off to one side of the room. The chair is built on a platform, so a slave on his knees is looking at my knees, if he is performing well for me, I can open my knees, and provide a quick view of the heaven he hopes to reach, but the road to my cunt is long and hard.

"Over here, worm."

His cock was now at a satisfactory state of erection and he crawled to my feet.

"I want to know something about you, are you married?"

"Yes Mistress of Pain and Pleasure."

"Tell me about your wife".

This line of questioning took him completely by surprise, "Her name's Wendy, and she's got black hair."

I slapped him firmly across the cheek. "I'm not interested in that sort of information, you fool, I want personal details. Describe her cunt to me." He blushed, and I knew that I had him off balance. His hesitant speech underlined his discomfort.

"It's er, it's nice, Mistress of Pain and Pleasure."

" What do you mean, it's nice, describe it for me, can't you do anything I tell you?"

" It has a nice little clit that hangs down and gets hard when she's aroused, it's surrounded by black hairs, and it's red and very wet." . "And what do you do with it, do you fuck her cunt, or do you eat it.?"

"Y ..yes, Mistress of Pain and Pleasure,I eat it a lot."

"What does it taste like?'

"It's sticky and has a salty taste."

"One day, slave, if you perform for me, I might let you look at my cunt, then you can tell me how much nicer mine is, would you like that?"

"Oh yes Mistress of Pain and Pleasure."

It was now time to get this slave working. I told him that he was going to start our session by working as my house maid.

"Crawl to that cupboard", I ordered him, "inside you will find a nice black dress, with a white apron, you'll also find a wig, and high heeled shoes. Get them on, and use the make up that's in the drawer, I need some housework done for me first. If you can perform the jobs I have, then I may be in the mood to play with you."

When he'd finished dressing and making himself up, I must admit that he didn't look too bad. He was no ravishing beauty, and would have had trouble passing in public, but he was fully cross dressed, clearly a bit self conscious about his appearance, but also clearly enjoying himself. The uncertain way he walked demonstrated he was not used to moving around in 5 inch heels, and I knew that his feet would be troubling him soon, particularly as the shoes were on the small size, and he'd had to struggle to get them on, still that's the life of a slave, nobody said it would be fun all the time.

Now that he was ready, I had some duties for him. I like to use my slaves for two kinds of task, those that have to be done in the normal course of living, things such as dusting, cleaning, making beds and those that still have to be done, but also carry a degree of humiliation with them, things like cleaning my bathroom or doing my personal laundry. With this slave, I had a pile of dishes to be washed and dried, and I set him first to that. Some of the dishes had been left over from a dinner party I had thrown the night before, so there were a lot of dishes, and some of them were quite messy. Because I don't believe a slave's duties should be made easy, I insisted that Jim use cold water, any of you who have had to clean dishes with cold food caked on will know that my slave was going to have his hands full. The effort needed to get things as clean as I demanded meant that cold water notwithstanding, my pretty little housemaid was soon sweating.

When this task had been accomplished to my satisfaction, I produced a hamper with my dirty underwear. I insist on hand washing for all my personal lingerie, and with a plentiful supply of slaves, I am well provided. It is strange, that no matter how often I see a slave, the act of washing my panties and my bra always causes them some embarrassment. In the event, Jim performed well enough and I decided that it was time for fun, ---fun, that is for me, Jim's fun would come later, after some pain.

"Not bad," I told him, now we're going to play a game, "Down on your knees again, and follow me into the playroom". I strode into the room, knowing that he would have trouble keeping up with me on his knees. I went to the dresser and took a studded leather collar and leash out of the drawer. I went behind him and fastened the collar around his neck. I attached the lead to the collar.

"Now this game is called follow my leader. Who do you think is the leader, and who's the follower?" I asked him.

"You are the leader, and I follow, Mistress of Pain and Pleasure."

"That's very good, you're learning. This is how the game is played. I'm going to walk around the room with the leash, you will follow me on your hands and knees, and you will keep your nose exactly one inch from my arse, if I stop, you stop without bumping into me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mis......"

His reply was cut off quickly as I brought my riding crop swiftly down on his arse. "You're a dog at the moment, dogs don't talk. You just nod, do you hear me?" I shouted at him. Now he was getting completely confused, so he nodded.

I turned and strode quickly across the room, I gave the leash a strong jerk, and that brought him crawling as fast as possible after me. "One inch." I ordered him, then I stopped. Of course he couldn't possibly stop in time and bumped into me. "You clumsy dog, I told you not to touch me. Get your forehead down on the floor and pull your dress up over your arse. You'll get three strokes with the crop on each cheek for that." He did as I ordered him.

" Stick your arse higher."

He did, and I brought the crop down smartly three times on each side of his arse. Already it was turning a satisfying pink as well as showing the stripes of the crop.

"Now kiss the crop and thank me for punishing you."

He kissed the end of the crop and mumbled something that sounded like no words I could understand.

"Louder, you worm."

"Thank you Mistress of Pain and Pleasure."

At last he got it out.

"Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for whipping my arse."

"That's better, but remember, that was a mild punishment, if you give me cause for more complaint, you won't get away quite so lightly." I stood behind him and let him wonder what was coming next.

"Maybe you'll obey my instructions better if you concentrate more, obviously your mind is wandering, so I'll stop that. Keep that head on the floor. Now pull you panties down to your knees." I filled a douche bag with nice cold water. I took the nozzle and stuck it into his arse. This clearly disturbed him as he tried to move away from the prong being thrust into his rear hole.

"Is that anyway to accept your Mistress's treatment? I'm fucking you with my special prick, so move your arse, wiggle it, do you hear?"

"Yes Mistress of pain and Pleasure." His voice was a little strained, but he wiggled his arse from side to side. I decided to reward him for this exhibition of excitement, so I used the nozzle as a dildo and pushed it in and out for a while. Tiring of that I thrust it in is an far as it would go and turned on the water from the douche bag. It flushed down the tube and into his waiting arse. The cold water rushing into his insides made him gasp and swelled his stomach. I pulled out the nozzle and inserted a butt plug, just to make sure that he didn't have any accidents. With the better part of a litre of cold water inside him, it wasn't long before the stomach cramps started. Now I knew I'd have his attention.

"Alright, we'll try the game again." I strode around the room pulling cruelly on his lead. He followed as best he could, but, of course each time I stopped he bumped his nose into my arse. Each time I turned and cut him across the bottom with my crop. Poor little idiot, he didn't know what to do. His insides were cramping up, he needed to get to the toilet as fast as possible, and all I was doing was dragging him around demanding that he perform an impossible task. It was all just a period of misery for my slave. But even a Mistress can have sympathy, so I decided that I would give my slave one last task, and then he would be free to sit on the toilet and ease his aching guts. I led him to my throne where I sat. Beside the throne I had a jar of leather polish with a small brush. I told him to start shining up my boots. "When you can see your face in them, you can crawl to the can and do what ever you want". The effort he put into shining the boots was amazing. He was soon sweating, though whether that was from the effort he was putting into the task or whether it was caused by discomfort I neither knew nor cared. At last I was satisfied. Now he would be allowed to relieve himself. But it wouldn't be quite that easy, when serving me a slave soon learns that nothing is ever simple.

I walked behind my kneeling pet. "Get your hands behind your back". I snapped a pair of handcuffs on his wrists. Next I placed a leather blindfold over his eyes and pulled the strap firmly through the buckle. "Now turn around. When he had awkwardly turned himself around I gave him his release. "The door is straight across the room in front of you. Crawl in a straight line and you'll be fine, when you get to the passage turn right and the bathroom is the next door on the left. Now get crawling and don't take too long." I gave him an encouraging slash across his back with my crop just to get him moving. Poor fool, it's very difficult to move across a room on your knees when you're blindfold and have your hands 'cuffed behind you back. After all the only way you know if you're going to bump into something is when you hit it, and my slave couldn't keep on a straight line. First he veered left and crawled into a chair. For that he took a slash across his shoulders and I realized that he needed help, so I decided to be sympathetic.

"Listen you little worm, you're useless. You can't even crawl in a straight line so I'm going to help you. When you get off the line I'll hit you on the side you have turn to, now move your arse." I hit him firmly on his left shoulder and he turned that way. With some slashes from me he neared the door. Unfortunately for him he missed the opening first time and crawled straight into the wall. By this time he had learned to keep his head down so that the top of his head gave him warning of an obstacle. Eventually even he found the doorway and turned down the passageway. He kept to the left side of the passage and found the bathroom doorway. I didn't want him to make any mistakes so I hit him firmly on the left side just to remind him which way to turn. Now he had to use his head to find the toilet. The seat and cover were down, and he had to use his face to lift the cover. "OK shit face, you can take the butt plug out and take a shit, but I want you to sing while you're doing it." Of course it wasn't very easy for him to attempt to get the plug with his hands cuffed behind him, and I was enjoying watching his struggles. At last he succeeded and with a rush he cleared his bowels. I had no wish to watch this , so I closed the door on him. "Sing loudly so that I can hear you." I went back to my room, leaving my slave singing away. I poured myself a glass of wine and considered how next to amuse myself and, at the same time, provide him with a little bit more hell. I wasn't sure whether Jim had ever been really fucked in the arse, but now that he had cleaned out his bowels I decided to rape him. Not only would he be raped, but I would make sure he helped me by selecting the dildo and then greasing it up for me. He was still sitting on the toilet and singing. So I opened the door. "That's enough of the singing, have you finished shitting?"

"Yes Mistress of Pain and Pleasure".

"On your right side, you will find the toilet paper. clean your arse and get down on your knees."

I knew this would be difficult for him. Finding the paper roll with his hands behind his back and ripping off the appropriate sized sections were just the beginning, then he had to bend backwards as he attempted to get his cuffed hands close to his arse hole. With much stumbling about he succeeded and was soon kneeling in front of the toilet.

"Haven't you forgotten something?" He cowered in anticipation of my riding crop falling on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry Mistress of Pain and Pleasure, what have I forgotten?"

"Flush your little mess away, unless you want me to push your head in the bowl with your turds, is that what you want?"

"N..no Mistress.

He did as I ordered him, and it was now time for his next test.

"Lay flat on the floor, and open your mouth. I'm going to give you a special gift. Are you ready for a special gift?"

"Yes Mistress of Pain and Pleasure."

"Of course you are, now what do you think your Mistress is going to give you?"

"I think you're going to let me taste your golden piss."

"That's exactly right, but first you will beg me for it."

"Please Mistress of Pain and Pleasure, please let me taste you golden piss."

I spread my legs on either side of the fools head and let loose a golden stream. He was still blindfold so I was able to direct my stream just away from his mouth and so provide an excuse to berate him again.

"Be careful, you're not keeping your mouth under my gift. Swallow it, all of it."

By now there was a spreading pool of piss around him. I knew that cleaning that up would keep him busy.

12