Mistress of Pain & Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get back up on your knees." I went behind him and removed his blindfold and his cuffs. "Now I want this bathroom cleaned up so that it is spotless. When you've finished that, get those filthy clothes off and wash them, when you've finished that and got them clear of piss stains, get them back on and come to my playroom. I've got another game for you."

With that I left him at his duties and went back to pour myself a drink, and get ready to provide a little more misery for my slave.

The first sign that my slave had returned was a gentle tapping at the door.

"Come in."

In came my slave, on his knees looking thoroughly uncomfortable, clearly his clothes were damp and that just added to his discomfort.

I was siting on my high chair and I ordered him in front of me.

"Is that bathroom spotless?"

"Yes Mistress of Pain and Pleasure." He was kneeling with his knees apart but he was holding his hands in front of his cock.

"Get your hands behind your neck and leave yourself alone." I walked behind him. When the slaves can't see you, there's always a sense of intimidation. After all they must never be allowed to anticipate what their Mistress will do next. An uncertain slave is a good slave, and my slaves are always uncertain.

"Well slut", I began, "when I gave you that enema I really thought that you enjoyed being fucked in the arse, was I right?"

That was a tough question for him, and he was too slow in answering. My crop crashed against his shoulders.

"Answer me, you piece of shit. I know you enjoyed it, you waggled your arse just like the little whore you are, I bet the only thing you're unhappy about is that you I didn't let you suck the cock before I fucked you with it, isn't that right?"

"Ye...Yesss Mistress of Pain and Pleasure."

The hesitation in his answer told me that he wasn't sure where this was going. I strode round in front of him and locked him with my eyes.

"Tell me slut, have you ever been fucked in the arse"?

"No Mi..."

I slapped him hard on the side of his face with my open palm,

"I told you never to say no. Now answer without saying no." I was talking very quietly and he had no doubt that he had to do as ordered.

"I'm sorry Mistress of Pain and Pleasure, I have never been fucked in the arse."

"Would you like me to fuck you"?

"Yes Mistress of Pain and Pleasure, you can do what ever you like."

"That's right, now you're learning. I can do what I like and I will do what I like. Now crawl over here." I strode over to a closet fixed to the wall I opened the double doors of my own personal toy box. Inside neatly hanging from hooks and standing on the shelves was an assortment of restraints, whips, paddles, straps and dildos.

"Now slut, you can look into this toy box, I am going to fuck you just like the slut you are, but I'm going to let you decide which dildo I use."

My collection is extensive, they range from a medium six inch model to a giant 13 inches. Some are flesh toned pink, others are ebony black, I saw that my slave was looking towards the smaller examples. I understood why, but I also knew that his choice wouldn't be that simple.

"First," I told him, "we need your hands out of the way, get them behind you." I clicked the 'cuffs on again. Next I took a pile of plain white cards from the closet. They were numbered from 1 to 6. I placed one card in front of each dildo. Next I took down a dice and threw it on the floor in front of my slave.

"Pick up the dice in your mouth and spit it out, whatever number you throw, that will be the dildo you have selected."

He had some trouble getting the dice off the floor but a quick flick from my crop sped him up, he spit the dice out and it rolled across the floor. It showed a 5. I showed him the dildo behind the card marked 5. It was a 10 inch black specimen.

"You're lucky if you'd thrown a six I'd have been able to use the giant one, still this will do nicely."

I took down the artificial cock with it's leather harness and fastened it around my waist. Now as if by magic I had acquired a prick that any one would have been proud of.

I walked across to a bed and ordered my slave to follow.

"I'm going to let you start by giving me a blow job." I told him. "That is just to show how kind I am, because if you make this cock nice and slippery and wet, it will slide into your arse hole without a lot of trouble, but if you don't grease it up well enough this may hurt."

Needless to say my slave went to work on my erection with a will. He took the length into his mouth completely and although he gagged a little he made sure that he left no portion dry.

"That's enough, get up on the bed and lie on your back."

My bed has four stout corner posts complete with steel rings firmly set in each. When I fasten a slave to the bed, he isn't going anywhere. With my current victim I ran a chain from each post to his neck collar, that would keep him the right way up. Next I fastened a studded leather cuff around each ankle then pulled his legs up over his head and fastened them to each post. This left his legs spread uncomfortably wide apart and opened his arse hole to my attentions. I wasted no time in manoeuvring my thick black cock towards his tight little hole. I let the tip rub gently up and down just to excite the slut, then I began to force my way into his previously virginal passage. His breathing began to speed up and he was breaking out into a sweat. I relaxed the pressure for a minute and caressed his vulnerable balls.

"Now slut, you are going to get it all, all the way." I thrust my hips forward and plunged all the way. My slave groaned but there was no release. I withdrew partly and thrust forward again. I thrust faster and faster.

"Come on you wimp, wiggle your arse, show me how much you like my cock, do you like my cock?"

"Oh yes Mistress of Pain and Pleasure, I love your cock, fuck me harder, please all the way." Now he was into the scene. Total domination, total humiliation. A worm of a man being completely subjugated by his mistress. I grasped his swollen cock and began to jerk him off. I knew it wouldn't be long before he was pumping out a steady stream of cum.

"OK Slut open your mouth, get ready to catch your cum and swallow it."

His mouth opened wide as I continued to manipulate his pole and thrust in and out of his arse. He could control himself no more, a surge of cum flew from his prick, the first issue shot past his mouth and into his eyes, I pointed his prick downwards and the rest of his cum was fired straight into his mouth.

My slave was exhausted. I withdrew my cock and used it to beat his still swollen balls.

"Now what do you say?"

"Thank you Mistress of Pain and Pleasure."

I unlocked his chains and threw him the key to the chest containing his cloths. He dressed and was ready to leave. But I had one more test.

"Come over here, get down on your knees, kiss my boots, and thank me for your session."

Now he knew who was in charge, his business suit didn't mean anything to me, he was down on his knees grovelling.

I knew I would be seeing this slave again very soon.

12