Mistress of the Air Ch. 17

Story Info
Lady Sally has an accident with her steam-powered phallus.
1.9k words
3.7
5.9k
1
0

Part 17 of the 40 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

"That'll teach them not to mess with Lady Sally Rudston-Chichester," Lady Sally proclaimed, triumphant at their daring escape. "And to think all my uncle wanted was to lure me to Potsdam to capture my airship. We showed him, didn't we captain?"

"We certainly did, madam," replied the captain, exhausted now the adrenalin rush from the high-speed flight had passed.

The airship zoomed ahead at top speed. They had avoided any imminent risk of capture, but would not be safe from reprisals from the Prussian military until they crossed the border into the Russian Empire, which was always intended as Lady Sally's next destination.

She prised open the crate of weaponry they'd stolen from under the nose of Archduke Hardonberg. Inside, the box was full of the latest model of blunderbuss from the Krapp manufactory, the foremost munitions factory of the age.

The butt of the weapon was polished wood, but the barrel, muzzle, trigger, and eyesight were moulded in brass. Lady Sally admired the ingenuity of the springs and sprockets of its mechanism and was curious about the brass dials on its barrel.

"Where are the chambers for the bullets?" she enquired of the captain.

"There are none. It's a lightning gun. It uses lumiferous aether to project an electric current. See, it has various settings from stun to kill, right up to explosion," he replied pointing to the dial on its barrel.

"Oh no, not more lightning," groaned Victoria.

Captain Wyndham and Lady Sally peered into the wide, conical muzzle of the rifle at the circuits and wires of its inner workings.

"It's the latest technology, and quite deadly," the captain explained. "The Prussian Empire's army will be a formidable force if it's armed with these."

"Well, in my opinion it's a splendid weapon, and beautifully designed," said Lady Sally, raising the shiny barrel to line the sight up to her eye, taking aim at an imaginary target outside.

When she slung the blunderbuss's leather strap over her shoulder, along with the uniform of the Rutshire Fusiliers, she felt quite the infantry-woman. Lady Sally was delighted with her new acquisition and, given how her adventures were developing, it looked as though the blunderbusses might prove useful.

She made a mental note to telegraph Rudston Hall to block any further export of brass from her Zanzibar mine to the Prussian Empire.

In the excitement, she had forgotten about the other crew and passengers who must have wondered what on earth was happening.

Lady Sally was reminded of this by the appearance of cook in the control room, with a face like thunder, her apron covered in strawberry jelly and a bowl of whipped cream on top of her head.

"This is the last straw, milady. I'm trying to make mi trifles, and we shoot off like the wind, then I get turned this way and that. Now look at me!"

The captain and Victoria spluttered, trying, unsuccessfully, to restrain from laughing, though Lady Sally was the picture of calmness and restraint.

"I'm terribly sorry cook, but we simply had to make a quick getaway. I will make sure we stock up on fresh supplies of jelly when we make our next stop. In the meantime, I'd love a nice cup of tea."

"Tea. I'll give you tea," she grumbled, as she stomped back to the kitchen.

"I must say, the afternoon's excitement has made me horny," she announced. "I could do with some playtime before dinner. Come with me Victoria."

Her four submissive gentlemen were wowed when they saw her dressed in military uniform with the blunderbuss slung over her shoulder. They did look somewhat shaken following the roller coaster ride. Lady Sally gave a brief outline of the circumstances of their enforced and hasty escape from Potsdam.

"Bloody traitorous relatives. How satisfying it is to be back in the company of loyal and devoted submissive men. Now, I have another toy I wish to try out."

Of course, the new-fangled technologies of things driven by clockwork, electricity or ether were all very well, but a sound, steam-driven sex-toy was hard to beat, as Lady Sally was about to show. Her maid retrieved this particular object from the box in her rooms.

It was a pumping mechanism powered by steam. There was a small copper boiler with a pressure gauge mounted on it, copper pipes connecting to a system of belts, wheels and pulleys which operated a piston; all mounted on a wooden board. Straightforward steam-driven technology, which everybody was familiar with by now. Lady Sally's twist was the phallus shaped rubber tube fitted over the piston.

Lady Sally wondered who to try it out on first. The banker's arse was so fat the thing would likely get lost in it. Anal toys were good to try out on the bishop, given his belief that sperm should only be used for the purposes of procreation. A good fucking up the arse was a means of generating a unique combination of sexual pleasure and pain without spilling any seed.

She strapped the bishop onto the whipping bench with his backside sticking invitingly out ready to receive the rubber phallus. The machine was placed on a weighty, cast-iron stool and screwed into place. Lady Sally was insistent on that because, once the machine got going, it vibrated, and she didn't want the thing jumping onto the floor in the midst of its operation.

Lady Sally whipped her men whilst the pressure in the little copper boiler built up. Once the needle on the gauge reached flickered up to a high level and the machine began hissing, she knew it was ready. She lined the rubber phallus up with the bishop's hole. It was a splendid object, made of purple rubber from Lady Sally's rubber tree farm, naturally, with a large knob at the end and a ridged shaft. In fact, it was satisfyingly realistic.

The velocity of the device was controlled by the volume of steam generated as the boiler burned off the water. Lady Sally twisted the brass dial that operated it. The copper pipes thrummed and vibrated as the steam coursed through to the piston and set off its pumping motion. The whole machine throbbed on its wooden base as, starting slowly, the piston gradually built up its motion. It was fiddly at first, but once Lady Sally got the knob of the rubber phallus nestled inside the bishop's arse, it worked like a dream. The false cock eased itself into him with slow, pulsing strokes. The bishop expelled a groan with each thrust of the piston as the phallus was driven deeper into him.

Satisfied it was not at risk of slipping out, Lady Sally was in a position to concentrate on her own pleasure. After the excitement of the day, she was desperate for release, but the military uniform was so sexy and empowering she was reluctant to take it off, and besides the brass buttons were so damned fiddly. She fingered her crotch with one hand whilst whipping the duke's cock and balls with the other.

In the background the hissing and thumping sound of the machine built up as its tempo increased.

There was nothing for it, she needed relief. She chose the judge for this next task because he had the longest tongue. She ordered him to kneel before her. He looked up adoringly at the domineering figure, stunning and sexy in the smart military jacket with its brass buttons and golden, brocaded cuffs and collar. He was eye-level with her crotch. He could see the dark, damp patch on the military breeches.

"You look magnificent, mistress," he gasped.

The throbbing sound of the fucking machine got louder as the piston pumped harder and harder into the bishop's arse. His groans and pleas got correspondingly louder as the rubber phallus drove up into his arse and filled him.

"Now, I have a task for you," explained Lady Sally to the judge, her legs set apart as she stood over him issuing instructions. "You have permission to touch my crotch, and then I want you to unbutton my breeches, pull my knickers to one side and use your tongue to bring me to climax. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress. Thank you, mistress," said the judge, thrilled at being offered the opportunity to pleasure his mistress.

He ran his hand over the crisp, cotton material of her breeches.

"Mm, that feels good," purred Lady Sally, as his fingers pressed against her sex.

Meanwhile the steam was building up, and the piston pushing relentlessly into the bishop's arse.

There were five shiny, brass buttons in Lady Sally's breeches. The judge lingered over each one. Although desperate to come, this was rather tantalising and only built up her anticipation. He took each button in his fingers, pushing and twisting against Lady Sally's crotch until it popped out of its button-hole. Five times, he played with each button in this way, the pressing of the hard brass against her cunt lips, making her more and more aroused.

When the buttons were undone and the royal blue material parted, the judge buried his face into Lady Sally's damp, satin underwear. She smelt glorious; the mineral aroma of her juices mingled with her perfume. He kissed the dampness on her knickers.

The bishop's grunts and groans turned into squeals of pain and delicious pleasure as the steam-powered cock continued to thrust inside him.

"Oh, please mistress," he pleaded, but to no avail, Lady Sally's attention being focused on her own pleasure.

The judge pushed the satin of his mistress's knickers to one side to uncover her sopping folds. He relished this task. He ran his tongue across her cunt lips seeking out her nub of pleasure for special attention. His tongue rolled around her clit, flicking it and licking it as Lady Sally gasped with pleasure. He kissed her lips, then pushed the tongue deep into her sopping slit.

The pressure in the fucking machine built up so much it started whistling, jets of steam shooting out from the copper boiler. The needle on its gauge was creeping up to the part of the dial coloured red... for danger. The piston pumped at a frenetic pace, driving the rubber phallus deep into the bishop's arse.

"Madam," said Victoria, tentatively, wary of interrupting her mistress, "I think the machine might be over-heating."

"Shut up, Victoria," she snapped in between gasps and moans as the judge's tongue explored her cunt.

Her climax was imminent now. She grasped the edge of the rack to steady herself in anticipation of her release.

The judge turned his attention back to her clit, sensing Lady Sally was on the point of climax. He flicked it with fast, hard licks, finally sending her over the top. Her whole body tensed and then shuddered with waves of pleasure.

"Oh yes, yes! Yes, that's good."

Boom!

There was a huge explosion. Thick clouds of steam filled the room. Shards of red-hot copper hurtled through the air.

Victoria, and the three gentlemen instinctively dived to the ground. The bishop, of course, was still bound to the bench and, being in the front line, was hit by several fragments of scorching copper. The rubber phallus came to a standstill, lodged into his arsehole.

Captain Wyndham rushed to the playroom to investigate the explosion.

"What the...!"

Lady Sally, leaning nonchalantly against the rack with a glazed expression, peered back at him through the clouds of steam, "Oh my, well that was quite an orgasm."

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers