Mistress of the Fey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna could feel the head of the creature's cock touch and cover her whole burning pussy, as a monstrous hand put the silver symbol on her chest, right between her tits. There was nothing else in the world but that strange menacing foreskin about to invade her, and the maddening look of a monster as it softly rubbed the star on her skin. The nuns were reduced to a whisper now, similar to that of the fire around her. There was no village, no family, and no cold, only her exposed body, given in sacrifice.

"Do you accept it?" the creature asked.

Brianna was confused. She had given up hope or control. She felt only the urge to be ripped open by that monster and have her last desire kill her, as she would vanish alone on the hill.

"Do you accept it?" the demon insisted. She faintly tried to understand the question, but her need for his cock was too great to think.

"Give it to me," Brianna pleaded, pulling the animal closer to her.

The demon forced the star against her as it forced its cock inside. Her pussy would surely never be able to take it, but it was responding, and got wetter still. The creature stopped and rubbed its cock against her pussy, tempting her, as no one had done before.

The demon was pleasing and provoking her body. What was this? She felt her pussy relaxed. A bit came in, the tip, stretching her. It was painful, but also an unknown and pure pleasure, as her mind insisted she took it all inside. She wanted the whole creature in her body, but it came in a bit and receded a little again. When it forced again, the cock was wetter and her cunt could take a bit more. She was shocked, could her body stretch that much? But Brianna felt the desperation that it would never get in, and she needed it.

"Please," she moaned to the creature.

"He's trying not to hurt you," the mysterious female voice responded.

"That's ok," she pleaded, "Come to me."

Brianna clenched her fists and closed her eyes forcefully, as it came in a little more. How could it hurt so much, and yet be so good? She moaned louder, and felt it echo. As she looked around, every nun seemed to be rubbing each other. They were mimicking her pleasure, but not her pain. Suddenly, she felt the demon get a lot inside of her, and she screamed in pleasure, grabbing his chest with her nails like fangs. The nuns screamed with her, but then mocked her.

"He's thick, isn't he?" They asked, "that's not all. That's barely an inch."

Her body fell down again, losing her grip. It was hopeless, it was too big.

"Oh, God," she moaned, looking another way, unable to control her body enough to look at the demon.

The creature kept forcing, and Brianna started to scream. A long, sustained scream, as she felt her body getting pulled apart.

"Please," she started to hit the rock, "please, please, please," she was crying and needed to stop. The pain made her look again at the creature, but it also made her see not the young man's face from before, but the demonic head of an ox, the strong chest taken by long strands of fur, its arms even wider. The spirits of the nuns came around.

"Fuck that bitch," one cried, "the cunt was asking for it."

The demon had lost any control now. It started to come out and in again forcefully, ever faster and deeper. Her muscles responded closing her legs and trying to get away. She was terrified to know the nuns could touch her, as two grabbed Brianna's legs and forced them apart in the air. A strange heat seemed to compress her every muscle. Her mind got dizzy.

The Mother Superior got a hold of her hair. Brianna saw it had turn into bright red fire, like the one surrounding the monastery's ruins. The spirit pulled her hair back, which gave her a strange pleasure that somehow combined with her ravished cunt and electrified her. She had never felt such an intense pleasure.

"Let it go," said the Mother Superior.

Brianna did, and an orgasm like she could never dream of exploded inside of her. The beast needed that. It pulsed inside her cunt and flushed her with something that burned her inside. She was certain she was dying, for this feeling could only be heaven.

The spirits slowly faded away, as did the light of the fire, but her head laid still where they left it, her hair back to its normal golden color. Brianna could not move, surrendered by waves of painful pleasure searing her body from the inside. She was mentally and physically exhausted. As the demon pulled its cock out of her, she felt an emptiness that felt like loneliness. It seemed that cock was now a part of her, and it leaving her body gave her great sadness.

The creature went away, the moon was bright above her, and her body was naked in the cold. A thin strain of blood came out of her cunt, but it was not much. She abandoned herself, believing her soul would haunt the hill as those nuns.

"Thank you," it was the voice of her mother, as if coming from the moon, "we needed you for his seed."

To be continued...

12