Mistress of the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beg for it, slut. Beg me to fuck your virgin ass. We want to hear how badly you want to feel it deep in your hot, little male cunt!"

Shondra told him, as she smirked and gently stroked his ass with the tip of her crop. "Show everyone what a little slut you really are."

Swallowing hard, he managed to stutter - "Please Mistress. Please, use this little slut's ass?"

Turning his head, he whispered to her, "You will be gentle, won't you?"

Ignoring his second question, she gave the side of his ass another quick sharp slap with her crop. "I don't think everyone heard you, Wendell. Say it again, and this time I want everyone to hear what you want!"

Again, he swallowed hard and opened his mouth to speak, but before he had managed a single word she rammed the huge cock head into his tight sphincter. He cried out, as he felt himself being stretched beyond anything he had imagined. His ass felt like it was on fire. He tried to press his legs together to gain some relief, but the two women either side of him gripped the ropes too tightly. He tried to move forward, but she slapped his ass with her crop, telling him, "You're not going anywhere until I've finished with you, slut."

It felt good! It felt bad! It was a roller coaster of sensations. As she stretched and forced his virgin ass open, his internal muscles began to tense and tighten. Sensing this, Shondra slapped his ass a couple of times more. "Take it all slut, don't make me have to rape you!"

And with that, she pushed further inside him. He could now feel the cool rubber balls of the strap-on hammering against his own. Reaching under his belly, Shondra gripped his cock, leaned over his body, and whispered in his ear. "Well, what have we got here? Your cock's never been so fucking hard, has it, Wendell?"

Sweat began to drip down his face and body. Could he admit it to himself? That he was enjoying being fucked in his ass by a woman? 'No, she's forcing me to do it,' he argued in his head. 'I must do what she tells me. She is my goddess to be obeyed at all times. If I don't follow her commands she will punish me, or worse, leave me.' Wendell's confusion had him in a spin, but then it all became clear. His mistress was right, 'I've never had such fucking hard erection!'

The sweet mixture of pleasure and pain had him so damned excited he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold off climaxing. Nor was he sure how much more abuse his poor little ass, which already felt raw, could take. "Please, Mistress

Shondra, please may this little slut be allowed to cum?" he begged.

She grinned and looked about the room. "Should I let the slut come?" There were several sniggers.

"No, make the whore hold on longer."

"Oh, but we want to see how far he can shoot."

Then, from Shondra, "Do it Wendell. Show the ladies what a slut you are!"

And so he did. His balls tightened and his cock jerked as he exploded in her hand. One stream of hot, white cum shot out onto the floor in front followed closely by another. There were cheers all around the room, and the sound of glasses clinking. She withdrew from his ass, and he gasped as the cock head caught from a moment in his now raw sphincter.

"What about his tongue?" a woman to the side of him asked.

"Yes, I want him to lick me," from another one.

Shondra waved her hand in a dismissive manner at them. "Don't worry ladies, it's early evening. Everyone will get to sample the slut."

'Everyone?' he thought. 'There are eight other women in this room!'

His cock twitched. No longer in control of his own body, Wendell would have little choice but to obey. Once again he would be reduced to nothing more than a sex slave. But, a slave to Shondra, or a slave to his own sexual perversions?

Part Four:

Wendell wriggled about as he sat at his desk. His shirt and tie were fashioned from pure silk. Armani had tailored his suite of merino wool, and his loafers were handmade by Gucci. His underwear, however, was a tight and uncomfortable

polyester thong his Mistress had ordered him to wear. No longer permitted to wear his satin boxers, Shondra now decided what covered his ass and, it seemed, the more uncomfortable he was, the better she liked it.

"Good morning Mr. Kerr," his assistant, Marie, greeted him as she walked into his office and made herself comfortable in the large chair opposite his desk.

Wendell sighed and stood up. He unzipped his trousers and pulled them open to reveal the shiny red fabric of the thong he had been instructed to wear that day. It had become a ritual; every morning Marie would inspect his underwear and report back to Shondra.

"Now let me see your cock."

He sighed again, then pulled his semi flaccid cock out.

This certainly wasn't part of the ritual, he knew that, however the thrill of ordering him about was an excitement young Marie simply couldn't resist. At every opportunity she would enjoy giving him instructions. She delighted in humiliating him like that and, if he didn't do exactly as he was told, she would run back to Shondra making up some little silly lie to get him into trouble. 'I caught Wendell watching one of girls bending over her desk this morning. Wendell took too long in the washroom this afternoon, I'm sure he was wanking off. I saw

Wendell looking down the fucking tea lady's blouse today!' There seemed to be no limit to her warped imagination.

Marie leaned across his desk and frowned in mock concentration as she looked at his cock and balls and pretended to inspect them. He knew it was just an excuse to embarrass him, and she did it so well.

"You haven't been playing with yourself, have you?"

"No, Marie."

"You know Shondra doesn't allow that. You're not allowed to touch your self without permission."

"Yes, Marie."

"I don't want to have to report that you've been disobedient now, do I?"

"No, Marie."

"You know how angry she gets if you don't follow her orders."

On and on she went, enjoying giving her little lecture. It made her feel powerful. It put her in control. It gave her a thrill like nothing else could.

"Please, may I put my cock away now?" He asked when at last she had finished.

"No, not yet. Shondra wants you to keep you cock hard all day, but nothing more. You're not to come until tonight."

Knowing how uncomfortable and frustrating that would be for him, Marie put her hand to her mouth and stifled a little giggle. It wasn't unusual for Shondra to give further instructions. Last week he had been required to bend over his desk while Marie inserted a butt plug, something she obviously hadn't done before.

His ass still felt raw from her inexperienced hand.

"Oops, sorry! I guess I'm not very good at doing this yet," she told him, dismissing his obvious discomfort and continuing to force the huge thing up his ass with no lubricant whatsoever. His loud scream had attracted the attention of

Susan, the woman in the office next door.

"Is everything all right in here?" she gingerly asked as she opened the door just enough to allow her voice to be heard.

"Oh sure Susan, we just found a mouse in here. Be careful, it's near the door."

Susan left without answering.

Yesterday it was a metal cock ring.

"Now that nasty old thing isn't too tight, is it Wendell?" Shondra had inquired when she telephoned him a few hours later. Her concern had touched him until she added, "because if it is, that's just too fucking bad." She was still laughing when she hung up.

The day before that it was a chastity device.

That had been almost unbearable. Consisting of a plastic cover for his cock and a ring to secure it around his balls, it hadn't been all that uncomfortable until he had needed to take a piss. The hole in the end was big enough to allow

his urine through, but not enough to allow him to wipe or shake himself. Within a very short time his cock head had become extremely itchy, and as the day wore on it only got worse. It had been a great relief later that evening to have it removed, and be allowed to wash.

Wendell's shoulders slumped and a faint moan escaped his lips as he listened to today's instructions. Marie leaned back in her chair and ran the tip of her index finger down around the neckline of her blouse as she spoke. Immediately

Wendell felt his cock twitching.

"Its all right, Mr. Kerr. Shondra said you can touch yourself so long as I supervise you," she explained.

It seemed ridiculous for her to still call him Mr. Kerr. It was of course just a front, a way of having others believe he was still in charge, a little reminder of how things used to be, and would never be again.

Wendell took a deep breath. His face flushed. Fuck it, Marie had seen him naked many times and she had certainly seen his cock erect before, and yet still she always managed to make him feel awkward and comfortable in situations like this. Maybe it was her innocent and youthful appearance. Or perhaps it was her sweet and angelic little face? Either way it was a deception reinforced by her seemingly easy ability to blush and her girlish giggle. Sweet and innocent little Marie - oh sure!

He wrapped his finger around the base of his cock and began gently tugging on his shaft, and it responded immediately by jerking up and swelling to a full and throbbing erection.

Marie licked her lovely pink lips as her eyes focused on his crotch. Sometimes when she stared at him like that, he was convinced his was the only cock she ever wanted. He closed his eyes and let his mind drift. Yes, his cock and no one else's, in her lovely wet mouth, in her tight little virgin ass, and in that juicy cunt of hers! Yes, Marie looking up at him with those big pleading eyes of hers. Demanding he fuck her sweet lips, begging without uttering a single word that she needed his cock - all of his cock. Fuck yes, it felt good wanking off to those delicious thoughts. His fantasy felt so real. He could almost hear her sweet voice. Yes, he could hear her telling him, ' Oh, what a lovely big cock you have now...'

"Oh, what a lovely big cock you have now, but I want you to stop right there. Didn't you hear me, I said stop!"

Wendell moaned and dropped his hand away, but just as he was about to slip his cock back inside his trousers, the door opened. Max Avery, a tall slim man with a full head of silver hair and sharp blue eyes, entered and immediately froze.

"Wendell, would you mind... What the hell is going on here!" he demanded, as he stared in disbelief at Wendell. His angry crimson face looked like it would explode at any minute. Max Avery - head of the organization. Max Avery, the family man who was faithful to his one and only wife. Max Avery, who attended church every Sunday, and twice at Christmas! Wendell swallowed hard. This wasn't good.

Fumbling about, Wendell felt himself breaking out in a cool sweat as he struggled trying to get his cock back in his pants, while his mind raced to think of a suitable explanation, but he was all too late.

"Mr. Avery, I just came in here to give Mr. Kerr some letters, and he..." Marie hesitated, her lovely big eyes blinking a couple of times as she stared up at him. She stood up, her lower lip quivered, and then gasped, "...he pulled his thingy out!"

Bursting into tears she threw herself at Max, sobbing relentlessly. He slipped his arms protectively around her shoulders to comfort her, stroking her long blond hair as she pressed her nubile young body up against him.

For a moment all Wendell could think was - 'fuck it, she's never rubbed her body up against me like that! I just bet she's given old Maxy the best fucking hard on he's had in years.' Wendell's mind then quickly flashed to the problem at hand. 'What the fuck am I going to do now? Tell the truth? Who the hell would believe me? Look at that performance! Fucking Nicole Kidman couldn't do better... Fucking Nicole Kidman, oh yes, I sure like the sound of that! Then - 'Get a hold of yourself, no don't get a hold, that's what's gotten you into this fucking great mess in the first place. My cock! My cock's still hanging out. Put that fucking cock away! And think of something fast!'

"There, there, its all right," Max told Marie in an most fatherly tone. "Just sit down and I'm sure we can work this out."

She sat down and her sobs became sniffs as he explained to her. "Now, there's no need for anyone else to know about this. I'm sure you know Mr. Kerr has been under a lot of pressure, and I know you have too. We just don't appreciate our staff enough sometimes do we? I think you can expect a nice big bonus from Mr. Kerr at the end of the month. Now, you go and have a nice cold drink. In fact, why don't you take the rest of the day off. Do some shopping. My wife tells me George's got a new stock of imported shoes and handbags in just yesterday. I'm sure Mr. Kerr won't mind if you use his account. There's a good girl."

Hunching over, she nodded and, still holding her handkerchief to her nose, she stood up and fled the office without looking back at either of them.

Immediately she was outside, she closed the door and straightened up. She leaned back against it, dropped her head back and grinned. She kept grinning until she couldn't hold back any longer and she began to giggle. She hadn't had that much fun since... well since she had last teased and tormented Wendell.

On the other side of the door Max turned to Wendell.

"What the fucking hell did you think you were doing?"

"It wasn't like that, I can explain..."

However, as soon as he had uttered those words, he realized he couldn't. Once again a little game had been played out and once again Wendell had lost.

"You mean your damned cock just jumped out of your pants? Get yourself together man or you're going to find yourself in deep shit, if you're not already."

Wendell nodded his head and looked down at the floor. He felt like he was back in school and being chastised by one of the masters.

"I think you need to take some time off. Take a week. Take a month, but get yourself sorted out! Marie can look after things here at the office. She's practically running it now anyway."

Part Five:

He had to hurry. He was going to be late, and that would mean more punishment. One strike of her vicious leather crop for every minute she was kept waiting, and he was already in enough trouble.

His stomach churned as he knocked on the door and entered her house. A bowl of pink colored liquid and a skimpy black g-string had been placed on a small table in the hall. He knew exactly what to do. He undressed, neatly folding his clothes on the floor, and then as always, he braced himself and lowered his cock and balls into the liquid. Fuck! It stung, but he had to do it. It had become part of the ritual. He had to disinfect his cock and balls before presenting himself to her. Often, he wondered if she, and perhaps Marie, secretly watched him performing the task. He had visions of them laughing at his discomfort, and that made his cock grow even harder. He slipped the g-string on. It was too small to hold his now erect cock and heavy balls, and he knew it would be difficult to keep them tucked inside. His mistress would be angry if he let them drop out before she was ready to use them, so he would have to take care how he moved.

He kept his eyes lowered as he entered the lounge area. Taking each step carefully, he looked down nervously to watch his throbbing cock bobbing about in the tight pouch. He stopped, and slowly lifted his gaze towards her. Reclining in a large throne-like leather chair, her long booted legs were spread wide, one stretched out in front of her; the other draped lazily over the armrest. She showed no expression as she carelessly fingered the velvety folds of her exposed cunt. He knew she was wet. He could already smell her sweet scent. In the soft light he could see her shaved pussy. Oh yes, that lovely pussy, however he was very doubtful he'd be allowed to fuck it tonight.

She removed her hand, stood up and walked over to him. "You forgot to remind Marie to lock the damned door, did you?"

" Yes, Mistress. Please forgive this worthless little slut, ' he begged.

"Don't you realise if it hadn't been for her quick thinking things could have been quite different!"

That he couldn't argue with.

"Yes, Mistress," he said, looking up for a moment as he bit his lower lip and shuffled from one foot to the other.

Towering over him in her high platform boots, he could see exactly what she was wearing. Thick, black leather straps with silver metal studs supported her heavy breasts; a matching belt was slung around her hips. Nothing else covered her beautiful, shapely body. Her makeup was, as always, too heavy for her lovely face. Thick red lipstick coated her lips, and her eyes dark and shadowed. "You were a careless little slut today."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And what does Mistress do with careless little sluts, Wendell? Well?"

He swallowed hard. "You forgive them, and give them a big hug and kiss, Mistress?" he managed to stutter, with a wry smile, but she wasn't in the mood for his humor.

"Funny... very fucking funny, Wendell", only she wasn't laughing. She moved closer to him. So close he could now smell the sweet scent of her hair and makeup. So close that if his erect cock hadn't been restrained in the g-string, it would surely by now have been touching against her beautiful body.

Gently, she cupped his face in her hands, and smiled down at him. Tilting her head slightly to one side, she leaned towards him, then she pressed her soft mouth against his, forcing her tongue between his lips. His cock reacted by immediately jerking to a full erection. She pulled away slightly and then pushed one of her long legs between his. Slowly, she rubbed her knee up and down the inside of his thighs. He moaned as her smooth flesh rubbed against his, then suddenly and without warning, she jerked her knee up, slamming it into his balls and sending him writhing to the floor in excruciating pain.

"Now THAT was funny!" she smirked, as he dropped to the ground, hands cupping his balls. His face had become red and contorted. As he rolled about in excruciating pain for several minutes she watched in amusement. He recalled

the last time she had done that. He had said or done something that had offended her, only he couldn't quite remember what it was now. He wasn't even sure he had known at the time. For days he hadn't been able to walk or sit without feeling discomfort. He had lied about his condition, telling people he had strained his back. It had served as a constant reminder of who controlled him and his cock.

After a few minutes, she became impatient. "Get up Wendell, before I have to give you some real pain," she warned. "Honestly you're such a pathetic little whore at times, aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress, Wendell is a pathetic little whore," he whimpered, lifting himself off the ground and on to his knees to stoop over in front of her. She rolled her eyes, then her mood seemed to change.

"It's not your fault Wendell, I understand that," she cooed as she leaned over down and brushed her soft lips over his ear. "It's that naughty little cock of yours isn't it? It always gets you into trouble. Whores like you just can't keep their cocks under control. Why, your cock says 'wank me off', and you have no choice but obey, isn't that so, Wendell?"

She gently tapped the bulge in his g-string with her crop.

A faint smile formed on his lips, he wasn't sure where this was all going but he was sure what ever it was - he wasn't going to like it.

"So, I'm not going to punish you, Wendell. That would be unfair, and I'm not an unfair woman," she slipped the end of her crop inside his g-string, then flicked it to one side allowing his cock and balls to fall free. She smiled and tapped his shaft with her crop, "I'm going to punish your naughty cock instead."