Mistress of the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last she felt he'd had enough. She stopped and stood back, breathing heavily as she wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. "Don't ever try that again slut. Do you understand?" **

"Yes, Mistress, your little slut understands."

"Good, now what's for dinner?"

The following morning, as usual, Wendell sat naked at the table, quietly eating his breakfast. He thought everything had been forgiven, but he thought wrong.

"I've been thinking, Wendell," she told him as she finished the last of her coffee. Immediately he stopped munching on his cereal and listened. When Shondra began 'thinking' it usually involved something uncomfortable for him. "Since you are so fond of my panties. Today you will wear them – all day."

"But what if..."

"All day, Wendell."

"Yes, Mistress."

Actually, when he thought about it, it didn't really seem all that bad; in fact, the idea of such a punishment had his cock stiffening in anticipation.

"Well, slut? What are you waiting for?"

Wendell jumped up from the table and hurried off to the bedroom. The panties she had worn the previous day were still on the floor, where she had left them, beside her stockings and shoes. He picked up the pretty black satin and lace and held it to his nose. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, then as if suddenly remember what he was suppose to be doing, he gripped them between his hands and slipped them on, pulling them up and over his bulging cock. They felt tight and uncomfortable. The lacey crotch already cut between his ass cheeks. He glanced down - his balls were partly falling out of one side and his cock strained against the fine fabric.

"Lay on the bed, Wendell."

He turned around to see Shondra standing in the doorway. "But ... "

"I said lay on the bed!"

"Yes, Mistress."

Walking over to him, he saw she had his restraints, leather cuffs and chains she used to secure him to whatever, and on what ever she pleased.

"I will be home around lunch time to release these; you can do your chores then, " she told him as she pulled one arm up to the corner of the bed to buckle his wrist into a leather strap she had attached to the bedpost. "During that time you can give some thought to your sluttish behavior, can't you, Wendell?" She secured his other wrist to the opposite side of the bed and then secured each of his ankles to the lower corners of the bed. His already hardening cock strained against the soft satin as she gave it a playful poke. "I think this might be a long morning," she chuckled.

She then turned away from him and walked towards wardrobe, letting her bathrobe drop down on the floor to reveal her freshly showered body. " Don't forget to pick that up later, will you, Wendell," she said as she glanced over her shoulder at him, then back to the racks of clothes.

Wendell watched as Shondra finished dressing and doing her hair and makeup. She cheerfully leaned over him to kiss the top of his head before disappearing out the door.

The morning dragged. Usually he would have been kept busy cleaning and tidying up. He looked down at the hard bulge throbbing between his legs. A tiny wet spot of precum had marked the shiny satin. Even if he had been able to make himself ejaculate, it would have been a huge mistake. He knew that.

Hours later, someone was at the door! 'Oh, yes, of course, Shondra,' he thought. 'Well it's about time too, I'm bursting to have piss!'

"I knocked, but you mustn't have heard me. "

'Fuck!' Wendell lifted his head. He recognized the voice all right, but it wasn't Shondra's. No, it was Max Avery's secretary - Amanda Moore.

"I hope you don't mind me letting myself in, Shondra gave me her key. She asked me to come over pick up the Orix file. She and Max Avery are having a meeting and they need it." Her voice was getting louder as she got nearer the bedroom. "She said she left it on the bed side table..." Her voice trailed off and she stood in the doorway, opened mouthed.

Lovely Amanda Moore, the woman every man in the office wanted to fuck, but none had - yet. He had overheard talk in the men's bathroom. "She's a fucking lezzo... That's why she won't fuck me." He would have agreed, only she didn't seem interested in women either. Yes, Amanda, the woman he had, in the past, managed to aggravate on a number of occasions with his sexist comments. The woman now standing in the doorway of his bedroom wearing spiked red stiletto heels, sheer black stockings, an irresistibly short shirt and the reddest lipstick he had ever seen!

Amanda was speechless, then suddenly she burst out laughing.

Feeling totally humiliated, Wendell slumped helplessly back onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling rather than looking at her. "I really think you should go now."

"I'm sorry, Wendell. It's just that everyone at the office says Shondra wears the pants in your house, but now ..." she began laughing again, "now I know it's really you!"

"Just take the fucking file and go, will you!"

Amanda stopped laughing and moved closer towards the bed. "I don't think I like your tone, Wendell."

Realizing the mistake he may have made, Wendell tired to backtrack. "I'm sorry, Amanda. Please, just take the file. This business is between Shondra and me, so for Christ's sake, just try to be discreet, will you?"

"Well of course I will, Wendell, she told him, grinning and moving towards the bed, then dropping down onto her hands and knees to crawl up between his open legs.

"Well now, who's a pretty boy, then?" she mockingly asked, playfully squeezing his bulge.

"Please, Amanda?" He begged, then he thought, 'Please, Amanda? Please what? Please leave my cock alone? Fuck no!'

Wendell knew fucking around with Max Avery's secretary would be foolish, but really what choice did he have? 'She's going to fuck me whether I protest or not,' he smugly justified to himself.

Amanda slid back off the bed, then shimmied out of her skirt and removed her flimsy blouse. He had always thought she had a great body, but now, seeing her standing there in her lacey black bra and matching thong, he knew it for sure! And he knew something else - any woman with a body like that would surely have to be a great fuck!

Leaving her shoes and stockings on, she climbed back on to the end of the bed and knelt there, between his open legs, with her thighs spread wide. Already a wet spot had form on the crotch of her panties. He watched as she slowly licked one finger, and then ran its wetness down between her lovely full breasts. "You like what you see, don't you? "

He tried to reply, but the words seemed to get caught in his dry throat, as he lay there open mouthed.

She leaned over and pushed one slender finger under the legs of Shondra's panties to touch his hard cock. Wendell moaned. 'Oh yes, that feels so good, but then... fuck it!' She pulled it out again!

"Oh, this awful bra is so uncomfortable," she complained, slipping her hands behind her back to unfasten it, allowing her full breasts to fall free. "I'm sure brassieres must have been invented by a man."

Wendell swallowed hard. He couldn't remember when he had last seen such great tits. He loved tits. Actually, now that he thought about it, he'd never seen a pair of tits he didn't like.

Holding her bra above him, she swung it backward and forwards, allowing it to brush against his face. She then carelessly dropped it down on his chest. "Men, you are all the same. All you want is sex... Sex! Sex! Sex!" she lamented.

Just hearing that woman utter those words was almost enough to make Wendell's cock explode.

Cupping her breasts in her hands, she began rubbing her erect nipples between her fingers and thumbs. "Fuck them and forget them, that's how you all are. Well here's one fuck you're not going to get!"

'Not going to get?' Wendell began to panic.

"I don't need a fucking man to satisfy me," she continued, holding one hand up to his face then wriggling her long red fingernails. "I can take care of myself!" Slowly she slid one hand down over her belly and between her legs. She pulled the crotch of her thong to one side. Her dark rose-colored clit protruded from between the pale velvety folds of her pretty pussy as she began to rub her fingers over and around it.

"Oh, yes, watch my fingers. I don't need any fucking man to fuck me. Fuck you! Fuck all men!"

Tossing her long dark hair back over her shoulders, she closed her eyes and moaned softly. Then, right there in front of him, she masturbated.

Within a few minutes her breath became short pants, and light perspiration began to glisten on her pale flawless skin. It was difficult for him to see exactly what she was doing because he needed to relax his head back every few minutes, but he could certainly hear every bit of her lustful self-pleasure. Obviously she had become very wet as her fingers slipped in and out making an obscene squelchy noise.

Wendell had often wondered exactly how wet Amanda's cunt could get. Now he had a very good idea. The sweet smell of her perfume, combined with that of her arousal, had him in a frenzied, almost unbearable, state of sexual excitement as he squirmed and struggled desperately in an attempt to free himself.

Her lips parted slightly. Soft moans and whimpers soon became loud gasps and cries as she continued to plunge her fingers deep into her sweet wetness. Wendell watched her quiver and then, after several deep thrusts, her body convulsed into a full climax.


'Huh? What about me? Please, don't leave me like this. Please?' he pleaded silently as she began to regain her breath and composure.

Amanda smiled down at him and ran her wet tongue over her full luscious lips. Fuckable lips. Yes, that's what they were; the kind of lips that begged for a cock to suck without uttering a single word. For a moment Wendell was sure she was going to suck him off. He waited but then...

"Oh that was good. That was just so fucking good; you have no idea how wonderful my fingers felt," she told him.

'Fuck it! I just saw Amanda Moore finger fuck herself', he thought as she climbed off the bed and began dressing. 'The same Amanda Moore every damned man in the office wants to fuck - and I can't tell any of them!' And, even more frustrating, 'The same Amanda Moore who is about to leave me here with a fucking hot hard on!'

He closed his eyes and began desperately trying to think of a way to get her to stay and take care of him. He would beg her. Yes, a woman like Amanda would surely appreciate a man like him begging for sex. 'Fuck yes! I'm going to get to fuck that bitch yet!' he told himself with iron determination. As he opened his eyes, however, he saw Shondra leaning up against the side of the bedroom door. Her arms were crossed and she was grinning.

"Well, did you have fun?"

Part Eight(final):

Wendell stood at the kitchen sink finishing the last of the washing up. He untied his apron, carefully folded it and then placed it on the bench, but instead of going into the bedroom, stripping off all his clothes and slipping his collar around his neck as he usually did, he took a deep breath and began preparations of a different kind. He took a quick shower to freshen up, combed his hair and tidied up before dressing in his best suit, a fresh shirt and a silk tie. As he fidgeted with the button on the collar, he wondered how Marie would be coping at the office. Very well he suspected. She was intelligent and capable. Yes, everything would be running smoothly. He finished, straightened his tie and stood in front of the full-length mirror, turning slightly to one side, his shoulders back and his head held high, checking his appearance.

On any other day he would lay naked across the bed, and wait patiently for his mistress come home. Today, however, was different. Instead, he stood tall, walked into the sitting room and sat quietly on the chaise-lounge. Fiddling with the cuffs of his suit, he thought through the past few months' events. It would take all his inner strength, but Wendell now knew exactly what he had to do.

Yesterday, it had all come to a head. Max Avery had called him into the office. At first he had thought the reason was to ask Wendell to return to work. Marie was capable, but he was sure she couldn't be running things as well as he did. In fact, Marie had been there, sitting next to the empty chair in front of Max's large desk, when he arrived.

"Please, sit down," Max told Wendell when he entered. "I had a little chat with Shondra yesterday. I understand the two of you are ... " he hesitated and gave a little frown. He obviously didn't approve of couples living together outside the sanctity of marriage, "I understand you have moved into her house."

"Yes, that's correct," then as if trying to shift the blame, he added, "it was Shondra's idea."

"Well, I didn't bring you here to discuss your living arrangements. She tells me you're not well. You're still experiencing a lot of..." again he hesitated, "... nervous tension. Why, that business with poor little Marie here..." His voice trailed off as he glanced down at Marie. "Oh, never mind, you know what I'm talking about."

Marie clasped her hands demurely in her lap and gave a seemingly embarrassed little smile, as she gulped and looked down. She knew exactly what he was talking about, and what had really happened, but she certainly wasn't about to let Max know. It amused her that he treated her in such a protective and fatherly manner, and it was the perfect way to manipulate a man like him.

Wendell swallowed hard and tried to think of how to answer. Obviously Shondra had been telling Max all about his recent little mishaps and he had no doubt she would have embellished each one to suit her own needs.

"Well, I suppose what I'm trying to say, Wendell, is - you've been with the company a long time now, but clearly the pressure is just getting to be too much for you." Max stood up, walked over the window and gazed out.

Marie grinned at Wendell, sliding her hips further down in the chair and spreading her legs wide open to reveal - she wasn't wearing any panties - before quickly closing them again and sitting up. He blinked. She winked. Max never saw a thing.

"Marie, here, has been doing a fine job while you've been away." Max turned around and smiled down at the picture of innocence sitting there, then he continued, " So what I'm proposing is that you resign and let her take over your position. Oh, of course you will be well taken care of financially, Wendell, don't worry about that. I think too, it's time for the firm to move with the times. A young woman, like Marie, in a position like this will give the organization a modern image. It will let people know we don't discriminate on the basis of age or sex in our organization."

Wendell was dumbstruck. 'She's got the old fool exactly where she wants him. He's fawning over her like a love struck schoolboy,' but his reply to Max was far more carefully thought out. "I'm sure Marie is very capable, but I urge you to think this through first, Max."

"I have and my mind is made up, Wendell."

'Fucking women are taking over the world, and they had to start with me!' he thought as the frustration swelled up inside him.

Wendell shook his head and closed his eyes. The decision had been made and he had no say in it. He was merely a pawn in this little game. Marie would take over his job, and have all the work and responsibility, while Shondra, in the lower and less pressured position, would be in total control of her. Meanwhile, Marie obviously had Max wrapped around her little finger. Brilliant! Through all his frustration, Wendell had to admit Shondra's strategy had been played out well. She was clever and cunning, and he couldn't help but admire her for that.

Wendell's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the key turning in the lock of the front door. He braced himself. The sound of her sharp heels clicking on the hard floor of the hallway followed, then stopped for a moment - she was checking the bedroom. They got louder again as she approached the sitting room. His hands felt sweaty as he looked down, clasping and unclasping his fingers. The clicking stopped and he looked up to see her standing at the door. Her legs were spread wide and her hands on her hips. "What the fuck do you think you're up to, Wendell? You know you you're suppose to be naked and collared when I get home."

Wendell felt his pulse racing, his heart thumping in his chest and tiny beads of sweat beginning to form on his forehead. This was it. He simply had to do it now before he lost his nerve.

"Shondra, please, we need to talk. We really do."

She tilted her head and gave him a quizzical look.

He stood up, his legs were shaking but he managed to stumble over to her. Dropping down onto one knee, he took her right hand in both of his. He looked up at her. At first the words choked in his throat, then with pleading eyes he managed to beg, "Shondra, please. Will you marry me?"

For the first time, since he had met her, she appeared stunned and speechless, then a little grin crept over her lips and she replied, "Well of course I will, what a splendid idea!"

* * *

Thank you for reading my story. Especially if you liked it, please take a few minutes to vote and review it. Feedback is so appreciated, and really it's the only way amateur authors like myself have of knowing how we are doing.