Mistress or Ma'am

Story Info
A guy submits to wife and husband.
1.3k words
4.27
73k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You say you're interested in meeting and I can't seem to get it off of my mind. I think about the possibilities endlessly and I find myself hard and in need all the time since I got your email. The thought of submitting to both of you has me distracted. I'm just not sure if I want to take this step. I know that I do. I know that I want it more than anything, but I hold back thinking that I can deny it.

Finally, I convince myself that it can't do any harm just to meet you. I email you and we arrange to meet at a bar in Westbrook. I'm headed home as usual, but I know this night is anything but usual. I pull up to the bar and park. I go inside and find the two of you sitting at a table and recognize you immediately from your description. I approach and you seem pleased to see me. We sit and talk, getting to know each other a bit, not for long, just one drink, but enough. We part ways and as I drive home I find my desire becoming even harder to resist and I wonder if you feel the same.

Before I arrive home I know that I'll do whatever you tell me. I email and tell you so, I'll do whatever you tell me to. I let you know when I'm available and ask you to call me when you want and tell me what I should do.

The days seem to pass slowly until the next of the days that I've told you I'm free. I don't know if you found me attractive. I don't know if I didn't seem right for you. Then my cell phone rings. There's no greeting when I say hello.

I just hear, "You may call me mistress or ma'am."

"Yes, ma'am", I reply.

"I will give you directions to our house. You will come to the door and knock quietly. When I open the door, you'll step inside and drop to your knees. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good. Here are the directions ...."

I'm hard as I drive. My stomach is in knots and I can't remember the last time I've been so aroused. I find the house easily and I park and approach, more nervous and turned on than I've been in years. I knock lightly on the door that you've told me to use. I wait. I hear movement inside and then the door opens. You step back and hold the door open. I step inside and get on my knees for you.

You stand looking at me on my knees for you and say nothing. Your husband walks in and approaches me. You both stand over me, enjoying how obviously nervous I am. You both smile and you turn towards him and you begin to kiss. Your bodies pressed together in front of me. Your hand slides down to his ass and you turn him towards me. I can see that he is hard.

"Run your hand over his cock", you tell me.

I reach out tentatively and feel the hardness of his cock pressing through the light sweatpants that he's wearing. I run my hands over it and a low moan and shudder of arousal comes from all of us at once.

He reaches down and pulls down the front of his pants, exposing his hard cock just inches from my face.

"Suck it", you command.

I take his hard cock in my mouth and suck ravenously. I'll do anything you tell me to, but there's no pretending that I don't love it.

"Fuck his mouth, baby."

You start to push your cock in and out of my mouth and you hear and feel me moan around your hardness. You want to remain in control, so you take it away and you can see the submission in my face. You know that I'll do whatever you want if you'll just let me suck on your cock some more.

"You want my cock back in your mouth?"

"Yes sir."

"Tell me."

"I want your cock in my mouth. Please."

You stroke it slowly in front of my face and I can see her with her hands in her panties watching the scene in front of her. Before I can take you back in my mouth, she steps forward and takes me by the hair. She pulls my head to her panty covered pussy.

"Kiss it. Kiss my pussy."

I do as I'm told and I can taste the wetness that's soaked through her panties. I mouth her cunt through her panties and she grinds against me for a minute and then, before I realize what's happening, she pushes me away and you shove your cock back in my mouth.

I turn my attention to sucking you and you roll your hips back and forth fucking my mouth.

"Suck it. That's it. Take that cock in your mouth. Suck it. You love that, don't you?"

I moan my reply.

You're so wet that I can hear your fingers working over your clit while you taunt me. I've given myself over completely to anything the two of you want and you use me to pleasure yourselves. I hear your moans intensify and I know you're going to cum. She cums first. The sound of her breathing is unmistakable. She wails and shudders as the three of us press together. You two standing. Me kneeling below you. Her hand comes to my forehead and pushes me off your cock.

"Cum on his face."

Your hand, wet with the juices of your cunt, wipes across my face and holds my head back.

"Cum on him. Cum all over his mouth."

You stroke your cock fast and hard and I know you're not far away.

"Beg for it", you tell me.

"Please. Cum on my face. Please. I want your cum. Please."

I hear you both moaning as the first hot rope shoots out across my face and into my hair.

"Cum on him, baby. Yea, cum on his face."

You keep shooting. A huge load of hot cum. You spray it all over my face and into my mouth and then you push your cock back in my mouth.

"Clean it up. Get the rest you little slut."

I suck it. I suck every drop of cum from that beautiful cock.

"Stand up."

"Lean back against the door."

I do as I'm told, of course, and her hands go to the front of my pants. She pulls open my pants and takes my cock out, stroking it hard and fast.

"Look how hard you are from him cumming all over your face."

"You're going to cum, aren't you?"

"Yes mistress."

"You cum in my hand and I'm going to feed it to you."

I moan. I'm not sure if from shame or arousal. Both, I realize.

"Yea. You want me to, don't you?"

I moan. "Yes mistress."

"Beg me for it slut."

"Please mistress. Make me cum."

"Is that all you want?", you taunt me.

"Feed it to me. Make me eat my own cum."

The words push me over the edge and I erupt in your hand. You stroke me hard and after a couple hard throbs you bring your hand to my face and push my cum into my mouth and over my face. You're still stroking me and you can feel another throb of my cock and the last of my cum against the inside of your thigh.

"Let yourself out. We'll call you soon."

You turn to him.

"You. Go to the bedroom. My pussy needs to be licked."

I watch you walk from the room and I'm left to pull my pants back up and try to clean myself up. I do the best I can while I can hear more moans coming from the bedroom. I let myself out and drive home anxious for your next call.