Mistress Pa De Deux

Story Info
Angelina's training continues.
2.2k words
4.33
53.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This was never going to happen. I seriously never intended to write this sequel, let alone another story again so soon after finishing the last one, with a couple more on the go and no time in which to write any of them. But you bastards kept asking me if I was going to write another one. Turn it into a long series, you said. Hah! I only had one idea, and I used it! Where am I going to get a series from?

===============

She was dressed inappropriately, but the bar's manager was prepared to waive the point given her escort for the evening. Technically she was wearing pyjamas, but he was prepared to accept that they were silk pantaloons and a loose matching black silk top. The rather too obvious absence of a bra could pass given the lighting. Besides, it made him happy to look at her. He hadn't ever been entirely contented with how she treated her men.

Serena, on the other hand, had always made him utterly contented. She had told him so. And from the look of Angelina's face, Serena had told her to be happy as well. Maybe not with any specific reason in mind, but definitely happy. The barman had every reason to be happy - the thigh-high stilettos revealed by the gash in her calf-length vinyl skirt, the lace-up leather vambraces, the lace-edged strapless corset that left her with a cleavage so large and firm it defied perception...

A flash of a long-fingered hand showed him that she didn't need the spare key. And one of the bar-girls was already mixing them two drinks, one of them scarlet for the short, waif-like woman with the stylish black leather dog-collar around her neck, one tall, clouded and strangely multi-coloured for the tall, god-like woman with the deep V studded collar around her neck.

"You're still giving her the same drink?" the bartender asked, giving Serena the slightly unfocused lusty puppy look that she enjoyed.

"Of course. It's a very effective muscle relaxant."

The manager's look changed to that of a man whose imagination has filled in the details, and found them desirable.

Serena glanced sideways, to where one of the girls was washing glasses. "Chantelle!"

The barmaid's breasts instantly appeared behind the bar, followed by the rest of the barmaid. "Yes, Mistress?"

"Are you thirsty, Chantelle?"

The manager's expression changed to that of a man who has just had his arse grabbed. Together, the two disappeared rapidly out the back.

Serena laughed, deep in her throat. Angelina, whose expression was that of a girl whose attention was perpetually not quite there, merely continued to sip her drink.

"Come, girl."

Serena lead the way along the bar towards the door marked Employees only. She opened it with practised ease and walked through, letting it swing shut on Angelina's heels. The second door was also passed, and then through an empty room and through a long staircase into a well-lit basement dungeon.

Serena turned around, to see that Angelina had, as previously instructed, finished her drink and was standing holding it with a vacant smile on her face. "Throw that away."

Obediently, the slender girl, moving only her arm from the elbow, hurled the glass into the shadows, where it smashed loudly against a wall.

"Now take that top off."

Obediently, the girl peeled off her black silken top, revealing small, naked breasts and prominent nipples. The top was discarded at her feet.

"Now the pants."

The pants she just stepped out of, tugging at the cord to loosen it, pushing them off her feet and letting them drop, revealing tiny black lace-trimmed panties.

"Over here."

The girl, wearing only panties and high heels, walked over to where her Mistress was standing, underneath a bare bulb dangling from the ceiling, and underneath a pair of hanging, fur-lined cuffs.

Serena grabbed both her wrists, yanked them up brusquely and locked them tight inside the cuffs. Angelina could stand comfortably, without stretching. Serena bent down, put two more clamps around Angelina's ankles, then walked off to one side.

There was a click, and the lights were extinguished except for the bulb directly above Angelina's head. Another click, a whirr of motors, and Angelina was slowly stretched upwards until she was suspended, feet stretched out, before a third click and the whirring stopped.

"Wake up, bitch."

Angelina jerked as though she had been stabbed, gasped, and for a few seconds her face was filled with confusion as she jerked reflexively against the bonds around her wrists, eyes wide and darting from side to side, before her mind took over again and she worked out where she was and what was happening.

Then her eyes stilled, but filled with hate. "Why are you doing this to me?" She hissed.

"Now that is an interesting question, my dear slut! Did you ever stop to consider the opinions of the men you captured? No, I don't think so. I am doing this to you for two very good reasons: The way you fucked with me when you targeted my husband, and because I think you'll be a good little toy and I want you myself. And before you try to argue about me targeting you: You already lost your rights!"

"Fuck you."

"Later, later, don't be so eager! You're doing what you're told, when you're told! And that includes cumming. So let's see what's in the kit for you today!"

Angelina jerked against her bonds, making her Mistress grin, wickedly, even with her back turned. When she turned back from her table, she was holding a long acrylic dildo with two wires leading from the base. "You're going to enjoy this, slut."

"Try and make me", Angelina gasped.

"Oh, I don't have to. I've already done that. You will enjoy this, and you won't have any choice, and you will realise that you are powerless in my hands. So the only thing you have left to do is: Enjoy this."

She stalked towards the hanging girl, holding the plug in one hand, the wicked grin still upon her face.

Angelina tried to twist out of the way, reflex taking over, but Serena found the cleft between her spread thighs with ease, pushing the tip of the acrylic plug between her swollen lips.

"Oh look! You're already wet! I wonder why that would be?"

There was a bite to her playful tone, and it went straight through Angelina, piercing her to the core. She was wet, and needy, and no matter how disgusted she was with herself her hips moved towards the plug, not away. She gritted her teeth and struggled, but she only made the movement of her hips spasmodic and wild instead of eager. She might has well have tried to control a jerk reflex.

"You see, my little pet," the Mistress purred into her ear, "Although you may still control your conscious mind, your unconscious mind is already mine, and it is your unconscious mind that you so misguidedly call your 'body'. Don't for one second think that I've done something to you south of your pretty skinny neck. I'm already in your mind. Today I go the rest of the way."

While speaking, she had been rubbing the head of the acrylic plug lightly over Angelina's lips, but as she said "the rest of the way" she followed words by action with the plug, and Angelina screamed as it was slammed between her lips.

The Mistress walked back to her table, following the wires lying along the floor, while Angelina struggled for control, the sensations making her head spin and her grip on her self-control slip.

When the Mistress flicked the switch, she lost.

If she had known what to expect, she might have lasted, perhaps, five seconds? Two?

But nothing had prepared her for the way that her vagina clenched as though her entire body was contorting around the dildo deep within her. The breath rushed from her body and she screamed, not in pain but in shock. There was pain there, but somehow that was irrelevant. Her body was released, then spasmed again. And responded. Getting stimulated until her flesh is raw and her body betrays her would be torture, but she could cope with that. She could rationalise it.

But she could not cope with her body's needy response when the dildo was driven inside her, and her already fragile ego fled in confusion at her Id's joyous leap. Her vagina, that she had used as her tool, as her absolutely controlled and trusted weapon in controlling men, was violently and unnaturally controlled by the deceptively simple acrylic lightning-rod inside her, and by controlling her vagina it controlled her body.

The Mistress didn't need to check that her toy was even wetter - she could see it in the puffing of Angelina's lip's and the flush of arousal up on her chest and if that wasn't enough the desperately mindless pleading in her scream was. Serena's beautifully manicured nails rested lightly on the controls, letting it sit at its current - medium - setting and steady pulse as the young, whispy body hanging from her dungeon roof was wracked by sensations that it could neither resist nor deny. And she waited, and let it continue.

And continue.

Angelina was growing hoarse with begging before the Mistress stalked over to her and, taking the base of the dildo firmly in her hand, yanked it out. The breath left Angelina's body with it, and she hung gasping for release, then "Please!"

"No. I'm making a point here, slut, so you'll just have to wait. You can't cum without my permission. I've already taught you that, too. You're just going to have to accept that. If I let you go and you go and sit in your car with your little buzzer in that pretty little cunt, you won't be able to. If you hypnotise one of your toys, there is nothing they will be able to do to make you cum , because I won't have given you permission."

She seized Angelina's face between her fingers, on a level with her own as the shorter girl hung in mid air, and squeezed it, demanding attention and enunciating clearly "Do you understand that, slut?"

Angelina just gasped, staring at her wide-eyed with little comprehension.

"I see you don't. Honestly, slut, you've got such a weak mind. Let me demonstrate."

She slid one finger delicately over Angelina's trembling nether lips, and then inserted it precisely and smoothly as far it would go, bending it slightly to tickle her G-spot. Angelina shuddered, eyes rolling back in her head, but it was a weak shudder for little stimulation.

"You can hardly feel that, can you? Not much, is it? Hmmm? Cum."

Then Angelina contorted, and wailed in ecstasy, as her pussy clenched around her Mistress' finger and wet it even more.

"You see? You're mine. I order you, I control you, you take your pleasure from what I tell you. Soon, you will lust after what I tell you, and be grateful for it. But doing it all by hypnosis is so unsatisfying. Annoying, too, melding your desires and intent one little bit at a time, and sometimes the logic tires me. I find this way so much more fun!"

She moved away into the shadows and Angelina hung, gasping with the aftershocks, struggling to find something she could focus on and make sense of, when the tension on her arms suddenly disappeared and with a shriek she fell to the floor, landing on her back with a thump that left her head ringing.

As she was still struggling for focus, her Mistress clipped a lead to her collar and tugged sharply. "Sit up, dog! I will not have lazy pets!"

Unsteady but responding unthinkingly, Angelina struggled to hands and knees, nearly falling over and wincing with pain with her joints, unused to this treatment, resting on the cold stone. Her Mistress tugged the lead, barking "Heel!"

Unthinking once more, Angelina scrambled to follow, hardly noticing the pain in her knees. They finished before a wide leather armchair. The Mistress lowered herself into it, spread her feet and her knees wide, and tugged sharply on the chain again. "Over here, dog."

Repugnance fought with her body and lost - she crawled between her Mistress' legs and, without more telling, fighting the nausea rising in her throat, lowered her head, squeezed her eyes shut and started licking.

When her own pussy responded, she nearly jumped. The slap of the leash on the back of her head sent her diving back down again, and this time she only gasped as she felt the sensations in her own pussy.

"Good, isn't it?" Her Mistress purred. "Anything you do to me, you will feel, pleasure or pain. It's my little way of motivating you to do better. And you still won't be able to cum until I tell you to, even if I cum two, three, four times. But you'll be begging me to let you join me hours before I really will. Keep it up, dog."

Angelina's fogged, splintered mind already was keeping it up - reverting to a crude, animal state as her logical faculties left her, the only driving need that remained was to keep the pleasure happening, at any cost.

Her Mistress did cum three times before she relented, and Angelina collapsed on the floor, barely with the strength left to gasp and twitch out her orgasm.

"There's a good dog!" Her Mistress exclaimed, looking down at her. "Next week, I might introduce you to some of my friends!"