Mistress Patty

Story Info
Beginning of submissive relationship.
983 words
3.95
21.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's 50, blond and skinny with nice pert breasts. She's a powerful woman and has commanding blue eyes. Certain times of the month, she owns me. She uses and humiliates me and I like it. And she likes it too. It's our own private world.

We were in bed once and I told her my story. My first wife wanted to know if men's balls hung like dogs. She commanded me to get on all fours and she laughed, reaching out to squeeze them. "Are you my slave?" I agreed readily. Later that day I was wearing a white corset and matching hose while cleaning the kitchen. I told her I was embarrassed and she shouted: "You like it!" True enough. My second wife would dress my in drag and spank me, again, a long time ago.

A week later I'm on my knees licking her till she came. I was wearing a brown wig, pink bikini panties and pink fishnets. She said I was Slut Linda and I was her slave. she gave me twenty smack with a hair brush and had me kneel in the corner of the motel room. I was embarrassed and my ass was burning. She knew too, my cock was bulging through my panties. Suddenly the door slammed and she was gone. I knelt for about ten minutes and I stood up. I was terrified she'd come back. The motel phone rang and I answered tentatively.

"Slut Linda! on your knees, when I call you kneel! Understand?"

"Yes Mistress." and I fumbled to floor. I swayed slightly as she spoke. She directed my to an envelope on the nightstand, I was to read it and text her the comments exactly. Then she hung up. I opened the envelope and grabbed my phone.

"Mistress Patty, today I am your slave. You own my mouth, cock, balls and asshole. I am not to cum without permission. Your satisfaction is my only desire. Please accept my humble subservience. Your sissy, panty wearing slave, Slut Linda." I texted and waited on the bed. It wasn't long before the motel phone rang. I grabbed it and jumped on the floor between the beds.

"Are you kneeling Slut Linda?" I agreed eagerly. "Good Slave. Now go into the bathroom and open the brown bag, your instructions are inside." Click. Twenty minutes later the door opened and Mistress Patty walked inside. She was in a skirt with black hose and heels, somewhere she changed and had a riding crop in her hand.

I followed the instructions to the letter. I was sitting in the motel swivel chair on a butt plug. The bag thoughtfully provided lubricant as well as a collar that read "slave", a ball gag which I wore plus red thigh highs. I sat in the chair mute looking at her, my hard on-felt obscene as she tapped my nipples with the crop.

"Are you my slave?" I nodded. "Will you follow my every command tonight?" I nodded again. She removed the ball gag and told me to stand up, I felt the butt plug begin to slide and I instinctively reached for it-she told me to let it fall out. On all fours I mounted the floor, in a wig stockings and collar. She asked if I liked being humiliated and I agreed. I crawled between the beds and she shoved a long candle in my ass. Then she lit it. An ashtray in the middle of my back I sat on the floor, a candle burning out of my butt.

I didn't dare look up as she flicked ashes into the tray. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Whatever my mistress desires." She said that was a good answer as she stubbed the cigarette out. My asshole drooped when she pulled the candle out quickly. The glass ashtray was placed on the night stand and she sat on the edge of the bed. I didn't realize she was nude and I began to lick and suck her pussy. "Good job Slut Linda," she pushed me away when she came.

She lay back on the bed. "I always wanted a slave boy. Now that I have one I don't know what to do." She lit another cigarette before continuing. "I talked to my older sister, she knows everything, and she gave me some suggestions."

I broke out of my role. "You told her about me?" She could hear the quiver in my voice and she snorted.

"Yes I did! She's been dominating her husband for years, my God, the things she does to him-you're getting off lightly."

"Yes Mistress." I was still on all fours, my eyes down. Mistress Patty said her sister sent a text list of questions.

"She said I should get a full list of your S & M activities and desires." She let the question hang in the air. I was already embarrassed and incredibly turned on. I asked if we could get out of the scene for a minute. I cuddled next to her and she put her arm around me.

"I had a girlfriend in high school who would tie me up. I gave her a bunch of Penthouse Variation magazines and she got all excited. She loved spanking me, once I wore her stockings. My first wife would dress me up and whip me and so would my second wife. That's was years ago, I haven't done anything like that since. Yeah it turns me on. How 'bout you?"

She said she never thought about it, but yeah, it does turn her on. The idea of having a male slave at her beck and call. We agreed upon a safe word and I took off my clothes and we both got dressed. We agreed that her dominating me could be fun. She texted me her sisters questions and I agreed to look them over.