Mistress Pearl

Story Info
A few hours under the administrations of Mistress Pearl.
8.7k words
3.56
51.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bilbo181
bilbo181
641 Followers

Approaching Kitty's always gives a bit of an adrenaline rush. The anticipation of what is to follow, wondering if I'll be seen entering by anyone I know, will they have any idea of what this place is, what excuse can I give?

There seems to be less plant life at the front door, I'm more exposed, I hope the door is answered quickly. I ring the bell and wait. Who will answer? How will they look at me? Will they remember (or recognise) me?

The door opens; it's a new face. I quickly get off the porch, out of street view.

I'm taken to the first waiting room and asked to wait. That's OK; I enjoy looking in the glass cabinets, anticipating what mistress may have in store for me today.

As always, I'm hoping for something unexpected, a new twist but today I've also asked mistress to be particularly cruel. I try to control my erection; I don't want to wear myself out before mistress has her way.

The receptionist returns and after handing over my envelope she informs me that Mistress Pearl is running late but that I'm to follow her and get ready. She asks for my camera. I often have mistress take photos of her handiwork. My mind starts racing with what that could entail.

I follow her up the stairs to the main dungeon. The stairs are steep and I stay just enough steps behind her so that my face is at the level of her arse. I breathe deeply hoping to pick up a scent. If my mistress knew this I'd be punished for sure. Smell taste and sound are just as important as "touch" and sight to this slave.

I'm lead into the now familiar main dungeon and expect this is where I'll await mistress's arrival. Interestingly the room appears partially set up already.

"Mistress wants you to take off your clothes."

I hesitate as she's still in the room.

"Now."

She's staying, obviously.

I start undressing, finding the situation slightly humiliating but also arousing.

The receptionist (I don't know her name) begins to take photos, from all angles, close ups as well as more panoramic views. I pause before removing my underpants.

"Mistress wants to see if you're having any bad thoughts, so take them off slowly while I get the evidence for her."

With a mixture of excitement and embarrassment at exposing myself to this essential stranger I lower my underpants while the flash continues to fire.

The inevitable happens and my erect cock bounces free.

After a couple of shots she looks at me with a reproachful look.

"Mistress may not be pleased."

"Into the shower!" I'm ordered.

I head to the door and move to pick up a dressing gown.

"You won't need that."

I'm surprised. Usually there's so much caution at Salon Kitty's to ensure you are not seen by anyone else. I quickly dash down the hall. As I pass the stairs I hear a voice but don't look back.

"Make sure you're very clean slave."

That wasn't mistress's voice!

There are a few chuckles. More than one.

I pull the bathroom door closed behind me but the drag tells me there's someone holding the handle on the other side. It's the receptionist.

"Mistress wants me to make sure you clean yourself thoroughly slave. Every inch!"

I start the shower, waiting for it to warm up. The receptionist is peering at me, observing me as one might watch a caged animal. The room is light, there's no need for a flash, and I'm not sure how many photos she's taking. Being brightly lit I feel much more exposed. I turn my back to wash my genitals.

"No slave."

I turn around.

"Very clean slave." She states in a flat tone.

I'm both humiliated and excited (and it shows) by the exercise. I'm not sure if I feel more so when she's peering at my genitals or exaggerating eye contact while maintaining a stern, flat expression.

I soap my hand and put it behind my back to wash my arse only to be met with, "last chance slave."

I turn and wash my arse to the camera. Perhaps finishing a little quickly I'm ordered to do that last bit again.

Stepping out of the shower I'm told to stand where I am.

"Mistress wants to see that you're clean before she will consider you worthy of her presence."

She takes a few close shots for mistress, getting me to lift my balls for a good view, then instructs me to turn around.

I'd asked for a degree of humiliation. I was getting it and I didn't think it was going to lighten up. It didn't!

"Bend over!"

I bend over and between my legs I can see the receptionist inspecting and photographing my arse from very close range.

"Spread them!"

I comply.

"Ok, you can head back to the dungeon."

The humiliation by the stranger being over I waited for her to leave, as I needed to pee. She wasn't moving.

"I need to pee."

"Sure."

I wait.

She clearly wasn't leaving.

"Mistress would like to see that."

There are few thinks harder than trying to piss with anything more than a slight erection. The more I tried to distract myself the harder it became. Having someone peer at you and take photos from all angles wasn't helping.

Invoking Maggie Thatcher and leaning forward in a very awkward position I was able to get a piddling stream happening, much to the amusement of the ever-present photographer.

This time, dashing back to the dungeon, there were no watchers.

"Now, down on all fours in front of the wall."

I moved to the front of the padded wall and knelt down. Beside me were a range of dildos and butt plugs, and a tube of lube.

"Mistress would like to be impressed by seeing what is the largest plug you can insert. She said it will be easier on you later if you do well now."

What did that mean? Was she going to go easy on me or did I need to be well stretched already?

I fleetingly hoped that I would be left alone to perform this act but no, it seems I was to "be" the act. I glanced backwards to see her sitting comfortably behind me, camera at hand.

"Eyes front slave!"

I had a choice here: I could get it over and done with quickly and try for something large straight away or build up slowly but have the embarrassment (and photos) last longer.

I choose to take it slowly. There's no denying that I was starting to warm to the exhibitionism/humiliation of this scenario. Having someone watch you manoeuvre something into your arse though is very confronting.

I started very small. Putting a condom on a small dildo, then applying a lot of lube to both the dildo and my arse. The flash went off a few times but I was becoming use to the distraction. My cock had already started to drip and, as the dildo eased past my prostate, a long clear stringy thread of pre-come eased to the floor. Luckily I was on a padded mat covered with towels, my mess would hopefully go unnoticed.

I moved on to a small butt plug. It's not an easy thing to insert from this position. I needed to put my head and shoulders on the ground (careful not to look around) and my arse high in the air. That clearly left me very intimately exposed. I could sense the photos were being taken from much closer.

Once it was in and filling me I stopped. The next size up looked way too big for me.

"Is that it?"

"I think so." Was my reply.

There was an unimpressed "Humpf!"

"Put on the blindfold, put in the ear plugs, and stay exactly as you are, don't move a muscle, do not say or do anything until you are told to. They were very strict instructions from Mistress!"

I applied the blindfold that was lying next to the toys, put the earplugs loosely into my ear canals, and obediently moved back into position, not moving an inch.

I vaguely heard the door open and the receptionist leave and I was left in the quietness of the dungeon. I say "quietness" rather than silence, as there are often things to hear if you listen carefully. It may be the phone ringing or the front door opening. Sometimes there are other more sinister noises, particularly if someone's getting a thorough arse flogging. Today I could hear less than usual due to the earplugs.

Often there's quite a delay before mistress returns in this situation. I wonder whether it's to build anticipation or she can't be bothered with me, and knows the waiting is good for me. After a few minutes my back starts to ache. I'm sure I'll be able to hear when she enters so I stretch up onto all fours.

"Whack!"

Something hits my buttocks, hard.

"Shit!" I yell. I wasn't expecting that.

"Whack."

Another blow. This time I keep quiet, assuming the second blow was for opening my mouth.

"Whack."

A third blow, right on top of where the first one landed. That really stung.

I realise that I'm still up on all fours. Quickly I put my chest and head to the floor, holding my breath, wondering if that's enough to stop (or at least delay) another blow. All is quiet. I exhale.

Everything is quiet and I keep very still.

I feel a tugging on my arse and the butt plug is removed.

My arse feels relaxed. I wonder what Mistress has in store next.

Without a sound I feel something push up against my anus. Something enters, it's longer than the butt plug but it doesn't feel as wide. Through the edges of the blindfold I see the occasional flash. I realise that what I took as the receptionist leaving was only her quietly letting Mistress into the room.

As it fills me up I can feel a body press against my buttocks. Mistress is obviously wearing a strap-on. She slowly increases her speed and force. She buries herself deeply, rocking her pelvis back and forth against my arse. She withdraws and teases my anus with a few short prods before plunging back in and fucking me furiously. She withdraws.

"Thwack!" something different hits my cheeks. With senses overloaded it's difficult to know what it is. Perhaps it's a leather strap but the sting felt more like rubber. After perhaps only a minute of this she withdraws.

"On you back slave!"

The voice is not familiar. It wasn't the receptionists voice or my mistress's.

I obey however, and lie supine on the ground.

With no further words I feel a cord tied tightly around my cock and balls. There's a delay and I can sense movement around me. I jump as I feel a warm stream of piss hit my stomach and cock. It's directed up from my genitals and onto my chest. It splashes my face and I can smell that she's had strong coffee this morning. My mouth is splashed with droplets and licking my lips I can taste the saltiness.

I feel a presence directly above me.

"Clean me up, slave." Muffled slightly by my earplugs.

Immediately her salty lips smother me. Struggling for breath I start to lick.

I'm trying to visualise what she looks like. Her labia are long and her thighs strong. Who else was on the roster today?

I twist my head to grab a breath. She smothers me harder.

"And here!" I hear as she tilts her pelvis and presents her arse. My tongue runs down her crack until it runs across the circle of wrinkles, the tip filling the crater in the middle. She thrusts up and down, fucking my tongue. The cord around my genitals tightens.

"Faster!"

My tongue works harder.

Mistress then lifts her pelvis off my face, though I can still sense her just above me. The pressure remains intense around my cock and balls. The softness of her vulva descends again, though less firm this time. My tongue comes out, a little cautiously. I begin my worship again.

A trickle of urine ran onto my tongue and into my mouth. I turned my head away instinctively. No words were spoken but a sharp tug on my leash and pressure enough to rip my balls off drew my head back to the midline. I've always struggled to take piss directly in my mouth. I poked my tongue out between my pursed lips as the pressure on my balls eased and mistress released the last of her piss. I'm sure I could hear a laughing in the background, muffled by both the plugs and mistress's thighs.

Rising from her throne mistress tugged on my leash and ordered me to "Turn over!"

I immediately returned to my original position. The wetness of my blindfold was stinging my eyes but I dared not adjust it.

"Whack!"

What was that for I wondered!

I could hear the unmistakable clack of stilettos move away from me towards the door. I though I heard the door open, then all was quiet. Was there anyone left in the room? I hadn't noticed the flash go off in the last minute or so.

I contemplated my situation. Mistress knew of my interest in golden showers. I'd told her I didn't think I was ready to drink any piss and I hadn't really. Was this an instruction from my mistress or was this someone taking matters into her own hands (or my face)?

Once again I felt something push against my arse.

Bigger this time!

I could feel the coolness of a lot of extra lube.

I felt my cock and balls drawn back, as the noose around them tightened, and the head of another strap-on eased beyond my sphincter. My scrotum was pulled up and backwards such that I could feel her cock separating my balls. Thankfully she went slowly, although the feeling of my cock and balls being strangulated may have distracted me. She then started up a rhythm, thrusting forward and pulling me back by the leash around my genitalia.

She would often come right out of my ass, wait till my sphincter closed then thrust in again. Each time the resistance seemed less. As she'd thrust forward my balls would be squashed between us.

Finally it stopped, she withdrew and the cord went slack. My ass was high in the air; I dared not relax my position.

Eventually the leash was drawn even tighter between my legs such that my semi-erect cock and balls were pulled back and up towards my abused arse hole. A warm stream of piss started flowing down my crack, stinging my arse hole before running all over my genitals. The stream stopped, the cord went slack and I was left alone.

But not for long!

I wasn't sure whether the door opened or closed but I suddenly felt fingers exploring my ass, probing, stretching, assessing. They withdrew and I felt a large portion of lube added into and around my arse.

Something much larger than the previous two pushed against my arse. The initial response was to resist. A firm slap on my arse made me see that resistance was only going to complicate matters. My cock and balls appeared to be receiving a rest as mistress concentrated on the task at hand. Push, relax, push relax. The burning sensation was intense. The intensity peaked then my muscles rolled over the maximum diameter and I was left with a huge sense of release along with a deep fullness in my rectum.

Mistress leaned forward, moving deeper into me and placing her weight against my back. She plucked the earplugs out of my ears.

"Good slave. Now stay very quiet and this won't go on for too long. Any complaints and you'll suffer later." My mistress's voice, at last! Mistress Pearl.

She began thrusting slowly, back and forth. It felt that my whole pelvis was filled but the pain was tolerable. Once she had some rhythm she would thrust against me so that her pelvis would smack against my buttocks. To pause she would lean her body on top of mine and reach around to squeeze the head of my cock and crush my balls while I could feel her phallus wiggling inside me. Next she drew back, letting the bulbous end stretch my sphincter until I let out a gasp of pain as it popped out.

"Quiet slave!" was followed by a whack on my arse.

"Roll over!"

I did as I was ordered, lying on my back. Still blindfolded I felt my cock and balls being released, fresh blood rushing in, a mixture of pain and intense relief. A fire quickly fanned, rather than quenched, by another stream of piss. I exhaled but was surprised as my mouth was filled with a squirt of salty piss, a second stream. Immediately a pussy descended onto my mouth g, smothering me and giving me no option but to swallow. I managed to get a breath of air through my nose but as soon as I swallowed mistress let forth with a massive stream of urine (thankfully dilute) covering my face in her nectar

The stream on my cock and balls slowed to a dribble, but mistress's stream seamed endless. Finally it stopped. Somewhat abruptly!

"Not thirsty today slave?"

"Now open up and maybe you'll get a small reward."

Hesitantly I opened my mouth.

"Wider slave. My aim isn't that good."

I did as I was told and, not unexpectedly, felt a small dribble of urine on my tongue.

I swallowed.

"Well done slave."

"You may pleasure me if you wish."

I could smell her just above me. I stuck out my tongue and ran it along her slit, searching for her clitoris. I moved backwards towards her vaginal opening probing to enter.

"Not so fast slave, you weren't that good," lifting herself just out of range. I knew better than to try and lift my head to follow.

"Now open again."

Once again I received a small squirt of piss. I swallowed and awaited my reward. Nothing happened.

"Open again, slave." She clearly had her own set of rules.

Another squirt, maybe a little larger this time.

"Good slave, now have your reward."

She removed my blindfold. I could now watch her releasing small jets of piss at her will, strategically timed to hit my mouth and tongue. Whomever had been pissing on my genitals had left the room.

She sat back down on my face, rubbing herself back and forth so that I cleaned her from front to back. Forcing her arse onto my mouth, resting there as she let the last of her urine, a long steady stream, run down, over my face, and as she moved, my mouth, tongue and chin. The camera continued to fire.

Mistress rose and ordered me to move the padded rack into the middle of the room. She manhandled me onto the table, positioning me so that my cock and balls fell through the hole in the middle of the table, making them feel exposed and vulnerable. I had asked for an intense session with constant stimulation and what I was getting was relentless. She secured my wrists and ankles in shackles, then, to ensure I could barely move a muscle, placed straps around my chest and thighs.

"Very good slave. Prepare to have your arse abused to within an inch of its life.

I have a young new mistress to train today. She's likely to make a few mistakes. She's particularly vicious this one, and gets carried away with her work at times."

Mistress moved to the intercom. I heard the "beep" as she pushed the button and said; "Send up mistress Valkyrie in 5 minutes."

Her stilettos returned, I could see their tips through the face hole in the table.

"I'm going to warm your arse slave. That way mistress Valkyrie's mistakes may not hurt so much. Aren't I a thoughtful mistress slave?"

A small pause was followed by a fierce whack on my arse.

"Answer me when I ask you a question slave! Particularly when I'm trying to be nice to you!"

"Yes, mistress. Thankyou mistress."

Good slave, but your indiscretion will cost you an extra 6 blows with the heavy cane."

"Yes, mistress. I apologise mistress."

She began beating my buttocks with what felt like her hand. A few blows on one buttock then a few on the other, rapidly increasing the intensity. There was a brief pause as she moved away from the table. When she returned it was evident that she had picked up some kind of paddle. She returned to her work.

I'm always very quiet in these sessions and have only once asked for mercy. Part of the experience is to see just how much pain I can tolerate.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

"Ah, Mistress Valkyrie, how are you this morning?"

"Good morning mistress. Not very happy I'm afraid. A slave didn't turn up to a session!"

This didn't sound good for me!

"Ah, I see you have a nicely warmed up arse for us."

"Yes mistress, something to take your frustrations out on."

"Now, I thought we could each take one cheek and see what sort of art we can create. Slave doesn't mind marks. Are you left or right handed?"

bilbo181
bilbo181
641 Followers