Mistress Serena Ch. 04

Story Info
His next lesson.
989 words
4.29
47.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
361 Followers

Serena physically reinforced the fact I was hers by gathering my clothes and leaving the room with them. "Just in case you get any silly ideas about leaving." She noted as she disappeared with them to hide them somewhere around her large house. She left me tied spreadeagled as she left the room with the plug on low vibration "just to keep you occupied while I'm gone" I think were her words. She returned to the room and I winced and whimpered slightly into the material of the panties as Serena stepped behind me and removed the plug, my cock still twitched against its harness.

"There's a good boy" she said as it popped out and was laid to one side. She pulled her damp panties from my mouth and untied my hands and feet one by one.

Grasping my cock tightly in its harness she led me across the room to the red leather chesterfield chair, the cuffs still attached to each wrist and ankle. She stopped in front of the chair and instructed me to kneel down. I did as asked, facing towards the chair as Serena stepped behind me and fastened the ankle cuffs to each other. "Put your hands behind your back too Tom" she ordered next and I duly did as asked. She fastened the wrist cuffs together to before joining the wrist and ankle cuffs together with a connecting chain so that once again I was duly restrained as I knelt before the chair on my haunches.

"Good boy Tom" she said, "you are learning to please me very well indeed, in fact I think you've earned a treat!" It sounded good but heaven knows what she would do next.

She stepped round in front of me and sat in the chair, the look of her crossed legs in those spiked boots and charcoal stockings were so enticing as she sat there and watched me knelt before her.

"Did you like the taste of my panties Tom?" she asked.

I nodded, "Very much Serena."

"I thought so. I tell you what," she said laying back in the chair and opening her stockinged legs wide before me, exposing her beautiful, glistening cunt and breasts which heaved over the top of her basque, "Why don't you come and taste the real thing. I want you to make me come with your tongue again Tom."

"Oh yes please Serena" I said as her red nailed fingers slid down her body and between her legs, the lace of her gloves rubbing against her crotch. As I knelt forward between her legs she opened her pussy lips with one hand displaying her wet, pinkness to me and pulled me closer to her by the back of the head.

"There's a good boy Tom, put your tongue inside me, taste my pussy" she urged as my mouth closed in on her and the sweet smell of her juices filled my nostrils.

Serena gasped softly as my tongue delved gently between the lips of her dripping wet pussy and began to lap between her lips in long slow movements. "Ooh yes" she gasped as I buried my head and tongue between her gorgeous thighs and tried to steady myself as I knelt with my hands tied behind my back before her. She steadied me my holding my head tightly between her legs and against her pink wetness as I licked deep inside her hole, tasting her delicious juices as I flicked all around her clit with the tip of my tongue. She writhed against me for what seemed like an age gasping loudly as I eagerly licked her dripping juices, drinking as much down as she could produce.

"Make me come Tom," she urged as she began to writhe harder and harder against my face, her climax approaching rapidly. "Make me come now." I licked for all I was worth, jaw and tongue aching with use as she parted her pussy lips with two lace gloved fingers and pulled my head tight to her with the other hand. Bucking hard and uncontrollably she climaxed against my face, clasping my head tightly between her stockinged thighs, the swish of nylon in my ears, but despite this I could still hear squeals of pleasure as she came. "Oh good boy Tom, you have done well" she said as she released her grip and allowed me to sit back, my face smeared with her shiny juices which I was unable to wipe away because of my bonds. "You are coming along wonderfully" she said smiling as she gently rubbed her wet and dripping pussy with her fingers before me.

She put her foot up to my chest and gave me a playful shove with the toe of the boot causing me to lose my balance from my kneeling position and topple sideways. Serena laughed as I fought to keep my balance but stood no chance and now lay before her at her feet. "Mm, that's just where I like my men to be" she teased pointing her spike heeled boot out before me. "Lick my boot Tom" she added, her foot held in place in the air before me, waiting. I lifted my head from where I lay and began to lick the spiky heel of her boot as she watched smiling, playing with her stiff nipples. "That's it, she encouraged, now all the way" she urged stretching her leg further before me and allowing my tongue to climb the beautiful length of her shiny PVC boot.

"What a good slave" she added as she removed her leg away from me and stood up from her chair. "Let's cut you a little slack shall we" she said bending over me and releasing the chain and cuffs behind my back which held my wrists and ankles bound. "Now stand up" she said as the last cuff was released, "It's time for your next lesson."

alanc
alanc
361 Followers