Mistress Set Me Up

Story Info
Sharing is caring.
1.4k words
4.12
33.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 8pm on Friday and I was not happy! First I didn't get out of the office until late, & now I was stuck in traffic. I was about to erupt in a roadrage frenzy, when my whole mood changed with the beep of my phone. The SMS simply read, "SUB", The codeword that meant I was no longer manager of a large sales company, I was now 'Slaveboy'. A toy for my sexy Mistress to use & abuse how she saw fit. My cock grew as I awaited instructions!

A few minutes later another SMS ordered me to pull over. I was to strip and insert the butt-plug in the glove-box. Then I was to drive the last 15 minutes home naked, stroking my throbbing cock! When I arrived home, I parked in the street as instructed and walk to the front door still stroking myself ( I'm sure our neighbour Diane saw me! ).

Inside I found a note informing me that Mistress was out. I was to shower, shave all bodyhair & give myself an enema. Then I was to put a porno on, insert a jumbo plug in my ass, and tie myself to the futon in the lounge room blindfolded & wait!

I had been there about 30/40minutes, my semi-hard cock oozing pre-cum trying to think of what was next, when I heard the front door. But I was horrified when I didn't hear my Mistress's voice, but that of a man & woman. It was our friends Pete & Kaz! My cock wilted when they entered the room. I heard Kaz gasp, then both of them laughed as they took in the site before them.

I was trying to think of a way to explain how I'd gotten like this when it all became clear. As I heard their clothes drop to the floor Pete said, "Well, Cath did say as long as we were gone by 11pm, we could help ourselves to 'ANYTHING' in the house we wanted Kaz, I'll fix some drinks."

They drank in silence for a few minutes & I was about to ask what they were going to do when a pair of cool, moist lips engulfed my cock. I soon discovered they were Kaz's lips when grabbing me by the hair, Pete roughly turned my head and forced his semi-hard dick in my mouth & held me there. He was very thick and with his knob resting on my tongue, grew in my mouth to a full 9"! Then with no care if I could take all of him, he rammed his meat into my face, thrusting harder & deeper until his fat knob filled my throat and I took all 9".

Pete paused for a few seconds, his heavy balls on my chin then withdrew from my mouth and said "you dirty bi slut! Look how he likes to eat cock Kaz, all these years he never told us we could be having fun like this!" the after slapping my face with his solid shaft, forced himself between my lips and pounded my face so hard & deep I thought that if I didn't choke, either his knob would smash through the back of my skull, or Pete's massive balls slamming against my chin would break my jaw!

Being the kinky bi slut that I am, my 7" cock was hard as steel & pulsing in Kaz's mouth, and I was starting to fantasize about Pete's thick cum when I was snapped back into reality. With no warning, Kaz ripped the plug from my ass, smeared more lube on me, then rammed her entire hand in me in one violent thrust, The shock of this causing me to bite Pete's shaft!

Slapping my face, Pete said "I'll have to punish you for that slut!" And as Kaz's fist raped my sloppy asshole, Pete fed every inch of his thick cock down my throat & held my head there, his heavy balls on my chin, choking on his huge cock until tears streamed down my cheeks & I gagged so hard I almost threw up! He would then withdraw just long enough for me to take 1 deep breath, then stuff my face with meat again!

This went on for about 10 minutes, until Kaz said "Hey baby, swap ends with me, I want to feel the slut's mouth on my juicy bits too!" After making me gag once more, Pete throbbing length slipped from my hungry throat and I gasped in lungfuls of air. They untied my feet, pulled my legs over my head leaving my ass up in the air, and tied my feet off next to my hands!

Kaz ordered me to stick my tongue out and keep it firm, then with her thighs against my ears, holding my head still, lowered her soaking box onto my face. Kaz had one of the wettest pussies I've ever felt, her sweet nectar pouring into my mouth and all over my face! My tongue found her swollen hole, and she was grinding her juicy cunt, forcing my tongue deeper into her hole. I felt Pete's weight on the bed and Kaz held me knees firmly open & took my twitching dick in her mouth as Pete forced his knob in my sloppy mancunt and fucked the shit out of me!

Seeing Pete reaming me like that sent Kaz crazy. Spitting my dick out, she slapped my ass cheeks hard as she ground her cunt harder on my aching tongue, and with a loud moan, exploded, squirting her sweet juice all over me, glazing my face as she shuddered in blissful climax!

When she stopped trembling, Kaz asked Pete to swap places again, Pete replied " fine with me babe, so long as I'm in one of his holes!" So, Kaz buried her fist in my ass just as Pete', thick cock parted my lips and he fucked my throat at a steady pace.

They spent the next hour taking turns fisting my slutty mancunt, until they stretched me to the limit, forcing a hand in each. I'd never had 2 fists in me together, and it was so fucking hot, it sent me over the edge. My balls tightened as my cock pulsed and shot a huge load of hot cum all over my my face and chest, some even landed on Pete's shaft for me to suck clean. Watching me suck my own cum from his cock was too much for Pete, forcing all 9" in my mouth, his big cock swelled even thicker as he erupted, painting my throat with his thick, sweet load!

Pete's wet cock softened and slipped from my lips as they pulled their hands from my ravaged asshole. Kaz told me what a great slut I was, to which Pete agreed, and with a slap on my exposed ass, gathered their clothes and left.

I lay there with my sloppy hole in the air, covered in cum, reliving the nights events. My cock had just started to harden when I heard the door and Mistress walked in. I jumped as her whip landed on my ass cheeks with a crack, "what's this, you didn't get attacked did you?" she giggled. She sat beside me and removed the blindfold. "Poor slaveboy, I bet you'd love Mistress to untie you so you can stretch those aching muscles and clean yourself up, wouldn't you?" Before I could answer, she slapped my face, saying "too bad slut, I invited some guests back and told them to do what they like with you all night while I video all the action. If I like the show, I might let you wank that little cock of yours while they fuck my 3 holes!"

With a giggle she said "come on in guys, tell me what you think of my cock hungry slaveboy." I turned my head to see 3 solid black guys enter the room and start to strip. My eyes bulged, and my jaw dropped when they stood naked exposing 3 of the biggest, thickest cocks I'd ever seen!

Mistress saw my expression and laughed, saying "I hope you survive this slaveboy, those huge black cocks might tear you apart!", then I was plunged into darkness again. As the blindfold was replaced, I wondered if I could handle those massive cocks myself? But then again, what choice did I have?