Mistress Shima of Rwanda

Story Info
Rwandan dominatrix entertains Haitian man in Ottawa.
1.6k words
2
5.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

"Black Kink, there's an App for that," Stevenson Fils-Aime said aloud, stroking his goateed chin. The big and tall, dark-skinned young Haitian man lay in bed, in the basement of his aunt Mabel's townhouse in the City of Orleans, Ontario. With his aunt visiting old friends in the City of Montreal, Quebec, the brother had the place to himself. What's a brother to do under those circumstances? Get into some trouble, that's what...

Stevenson recently ended a relationship with Esther Jean, a young Haitian woman whom he met at the Haitian Seventh Day Church of Ottawa. Esther, tall and beautiful, a Nursing student at the University of Ottawa, is quite uptight. The lady simply did not agree with Stevenson's sensual and experimental nature. The two of them split, and never looked back. As for Stevenson, he loves kink more than ever, and doesn't miss Esther at all...

When Stevenson first started attending the Haitian Adventist Church of Ottawa, he found himself fascinated by the local ladies. After all, what man doesn't admire the ladies from his own background? In life, certain things simply aren't meant to be. Stevenson Fils-Aime is twenty two years old, and he's starting to learn this timeless truth. Better late than never, eh?

Esther, tall, willowy, brown-skinned, and gifted with a pretty face and a nice ass, seemed like a dream come true to Stevenson when he first saw her at church. Now, a bit wiser than before, the brother realizes his mistake. Stevenson loves BDSM and Kink, and it's more than a hobby for him. Whatever woman he ends up with needs to be comfortable with that part of him...

The world of BDSM and Kink has embraced technology, just like everyone else in the twilight of the 2010s. With the winter gripping Ontario in a death-like grip for the first half of 2019, Stevenson didn't feel like going out. The brother decided to have himself some fun, and he did it by clicking on a few buttons on his cell phone. It's quite simply the modern way of doing things...

A while ago, Stevenson joined Fetlife, understanding it to be like Facebook or Twitter, but for sexually adventurous people. What he found was a chaotic, messy place full of weirdoes. Stevenson wanted to find a kinky woman to play with, preferably a lady of African descent. Lots of Black men have a thing for white women or women of other races. Stevenson likes his women the way he likes his coffee, end of story.

Finding a kinky Black woman who is into playing with Black men is not the easiest thing in the world. Stevenson discovered a lot of messed up things in the world of kink, one of them the strange dislike that kinky Black women and kinky Black men have for each other. Since Stevenson doesn't subscribe to self-hatred, the brother has gone to great lengths to find what he desperately needs...

Stevenson smiled to himself as someone rang the doorbell, two hours after he booked the Pegging Appointment on the App on his Blackberry. The lady who showed up was a vision of beauty. Tall, curvy, with dark chocolate skin, and long dark hair framing a slightly angular, beautiful face. Decked out in Black leather from head to toe, the lady looked like she meant business...

After stepping out of the Uber, Shima Bizimungu took a look at her surroundings. As usual, her partner knew where she was, and would spring to her rescue if she didn't check in with him within sixty minutes. Shima likes working as a professional dominant for the Internet Age, but the lady never compromises her safety. Today, she felt oddly excited. This was one of those rare Black on Black kinky encounters, and Shima knew from experience that these were to die for...

"I am Mistress Shima of Kigali, Rwanda, are you Steven?" the lady asked, as he opened the door. Steven nodded and smiled at the tall Black lady who reminded him of Jamaican-American actress and fashion icon Grace Jones. Like a gentleman he offered to take her coat, and like a lady, she declined. Steven welcomed Mistress Shima into the house, and that's how it all began...

"You look great, ma'am," Steven said politely, and Mistress Shima cocked an eyebrow. The two of them sat in the plush living room of his aunt Mabel's townhouse. Located within walking distance of Place D'Orleans, one of the busiest shopping centers in the Capital of Canada, the house sits in a quiet neighborhood on a hill. Today, though, things are about to get L.O.U.D.

"First of all, it's Mistress Shima, not ma'am, or mademoiselle, or any of that shit," said Shima. The young Rwandan-Canadian woman looked at Steven, the smirking young Black man sitting on the couch opposite her. This gal has some attitude, I like that, Stevenson thought. The thing about Black women with an attitude problem is that Stevenson usually has a strong desire to fuck the hell out of them...

"Yes Mistress Shima," Stevenson replied, playing along, and from Mistress Shima's bright smile, he could tell that he'd given the right answer. Shima, a native of Kigali City, Rwanda, came to the BDSM fairly recently. The young lady came to study Business Management at Algonquin College in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and along the way, did some much needed sexual exploration. One of Shima's lovers introduced her to BDSM and she's been into it ever since...

"Good," Mistress Shima replied, looking at Stevenson and quietly assessing him. She immediately pegged him as the kind of normal, mundane guy with a mundane life who looks at kinky porn online and feels curious about it. This is going to be fun, Mistress Shima thought as she and Stevenson got started with the evening's kinky festivities...

"Hmm, it's tight," Stevenson groaned as Mistress Shima collared him, and she laughed. Stevenson frowned, and then, after fixing a leash to his collar, Mistress Shima led him around his aunt's house...like a woman walking her pet. Stevenson found the whole experience a bit humiliation...and quite a turn-on. Why? Oh, simply because Mistress Shima's big round swaying from side to side in them leather pants had Stevenson harder than a rock...

"I'm the boss of you, Steve, you do as I say," Mistress Shima hissed, and Steven nodded, dutifully following her. Afterwards, they returned to the living room for some more wicked fun. Stevenson was delighted when Mistress Shima had him lie down on the carpeted floor, and she then sat on his face, smothering his visage with her big round ass...

"Thank you, Mistress Shima, this is awesome," Stevenson told her, after she rode his face, and he got to kiss and lick her big beautiful ass. Mistress Shima grinned and nodded, pleased to be playing with such an eager sub. She had much more in store for Stevenson, and over the next hour or so, he found out exactly what she was made of.

"Hmm, your ass looks great," Mistress Shima said to Stevenson, after putting him on all fours and ordering him to spread his ass cheeks. Stevenson felt awkward in this position, but he was more turned on than scared at this point. Donning latex gloves, Mistress Shima lubricated Stevenson's ass with Vaseline, and then began fingering him. From the way Stevenson's dick got harder due to the anal fingering, Mistress Shima could tell he liked what she was doing to him...

"Go easy on me, ma'am," Stevenson said, and once the words left his mouth and he saw the look on Mistress Shima's face, he realized his mistake. Mistress Shima clucked her tongue, and then slapped Stevenson's cute dark ass. Without further ado, Mistress Shima donned her strap-on dildo and eased it into Stevenson's ass. I'm going to boldly go where no Black woman has gone before, Mistress Shima thought, smiling.

"Give me that ass, Bruh," Mistress Shima all but hissed at Stevenson. She leaned into him and bucked her hips, thrusting the dildo deep inside of him. Stevenson moaned deeply, feeling thoroughly invaded by Mistress Shima's strap-on dildo. Mistress Shima enjoys pegging more than any other sex act ever invented, and she relished having power over a strongly built Black man like Stevenson. She was going to make the Haitian brother her bitch, and that's that...

"Oh fuck that was intense," Stevenson sighed, after Mistress Shima pulled her dildo out of his now gaping asshole. Mistress Shima smiled, admiring her handiwork. Stevenson sat up, and felt both sore and abased but so frigging alive. He looked up at Mistress Shima, who grinned and nodded proudly at him. Another one done, Mistress Shima thought, thoroughly pleased with herself.

"How was your service today, sir?" Mistress Shima asked Stevenson, after he'd gotten himself dressed and composed. Stevenson looked at her, this tall, bodacious young Black woman from the heart of Africa who just fucked the hell out of him. It was definitely the most intense, sensual experience of Stevenson's lifetime, and he really liked it.

"Outstanding service, Mistress Shima, I'll leave you a nice review on the App," Stevenson said, and Mistress Shima winked at him before exiting. Two minutes later, an Uber driven by none other than Mistress Shima's partner in crime picked her up and spirited her away from the City of Orleans, Ontario. I do hope Stevenson contacts me again, Shima Bizimungu thought, remembering the mean and sexy things that she did with Stevenson as she and her cohort began the long ride to Kanata, Ontario. Black on Black Kink? There's now an App for that!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers