Mistress Starla Proves Her Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I'll tattoo a question mark on the head of your cock, that might be fun."

"Uh--"

"No, you are most certainly not a normal male. Another night Javier and I saw you put a cucum--"

"Yes, I'm a little off, but still--"

"You put lip gloss on and sucked it before you stuck it up the Hershey--"

"Starla, I really don't think you have the right--"

Starla stopped jerking Porky's penis abruptly, and he sank down in the couch, his balls feeling terribly overloaded.

"Porky, honey, you know what you need. I know what you need, and what you really desire."

She giggled.

"I picked up your phone the other day, when you were in the john of Paco's Taco's, probably jerking off."

She tittered again.

"I scrolled through that phone, and then checked your Ipad's history--tons of chastity sites, small penis humiliation blogs, spanking, the whole thing."

Porky began sobbing slightly.

"Don't be too hard on yourself." Starla put one arm around Porky and used the other to stroke his hair and rub his cheek a bit.

"You're a good boy, look how aroused you are, being naked when I've not taken off a stitch. You need a lot of direction."

Starla again began rubbing Porky's cock slowly.

"And sometime I'll undress for you if you're a good boy, and let you lick my yum-yum, probably after Javier and Caldito have had their way...

...But we have to get the masturbation thing under control."

Porky was despondent.

"I can't jerk off, and you're not going to let me--"

"Fuck me? Get into my panties?"

Starla laughed. "Not now. At least not now. We can negotiate jerk-off privileges but you have to abstain a bit."

Starla's ministrations on Porky's penis had resumed with vigor, and he was getting aroused and depressed at the same time.

"But what about intercourse?"

"Maybe, but you have such a tiny little thing, I don't think I could feel it. I masturbate with Number Two pencils that are better hung than you are, babe."

Starla rubbed a little faster, and suddenly Porky was bucking in near orgasm.

"Oh, disgusting, you're in heat."

Starla pulled her hand away just as Porky was about to spurt and slapped him hard across the face and then dropped her claw-like nails to squeeze his scrotum as if it were a dishwashing sponge.

Porky squealed.

"Jesus, like a little bitch. I'm surprised your soprano didn't crack your picture window."

"See, Spalding gets to jerk off at the end of every law school term. It's like a family thing, 'cos his brothers show their wives the semiannual reports from work to get their privileges."

"And if Spalding's grades are good, he gets to rub one out. It gives him something to work towards."

"Spalding's grades are really good."

"Yes, who would want to spend the next semester even more horny?"

Porky considered this.

"I could do the same thing for you. That Gentleman's C is getting tiresome. I pulled up your transcripts and they are terrible."

"How do you have access to my reports? Have you enslaved the registrar and the dean?"

"See, why ask questions when you know the answers. Shit, even the provost is my human urinal now and then."

"The provost is a sixty-eight year old woman."

"No accounting for tastes. Muriel doesn't spill a drop."

A few moments later, Porky was standing reluctantly on two chairs, barely balancing himself, as Starla was swinging the cane again.

"I'm going to show you what I'll do to you if you jerk off without permission."

"Why do I have to stand on these chairs?"

"It focuses you. When I thrash Muriel's saggy old tits, I make her stand on her head. She's really into Pilates."

"Now you are going to stand with your hands behind your head like you saw Spalding doing. I really don't want to have to tie your hands."

"But I'll fall off the chairs if you hit my butt."

"No, I'm going to whip your cock."

"WHAT?"

Starla smirked cruelly as she watched poor Porky tremble.

"God, you are so much like the blustering "Cowardly Lion" in the Wizard of Oz...

...All loud and nasty when you're out in the bars, and here in private you're a cringing little cumslut."

Starla tickled the underside of his very hard glans.

"Now, in spite of everything, you're still hot to cum, right Porky?"

"God yes." Porky bleated.

"Okay, I want you to go limp, right now. Think about something like football, or the electric bill, I don't know.

Porky tried hard, but his penis stayed rigid.

"See? No discipline."

Starla tsked, and raised her cane and landed it hard against Porky's straining organ.

WHACK! WHACK!

Porky's hands left the back of his neck and he grabbed his penis, screaming, and then of course he fell off the chairs.

Enraged, Starla whacked the supine Porky with the cane, across his ass, legs, hips and shoulders. She even gave one to his potbelly.

Porky finally jumped up and stood on the chairs again.

"Now, goddamnit we are going to try again."

Porky was sobbing, but he knew he needed this. He thought of a pink haired waitress he knew, and one of the teaching assistants in Contracts that he'd banged once or twice. There were so many girls who wanted him...

...He had a little black book. But he couldn't stay away from this destructive bitch."

He wanted her so much!

Staring down into her abundant cleavage from his height on the chairs, Porky knew he had to man up.

"Hands behind your head!" Starla commanded.

Porky was completely limp, but now Starla was giving him a quickie hand job that stopped abruptly when he was fully hard again.

"Now go limp."

Porky tried. He thought about cleaning his parent's garage, about his great aunt, and how he'd had to help Mom bathe her when she was in the nursing home.

Porky's penis flagged a bit.

But then he wondered what it would be like if Starla ordered him to go down on Great Aunt Semphronia.

This made him harder than ever.

WHACK!

Oooh.

"You aren't even trying. You must go limp. Keep your hands behind your head. Don't let go of your neck, no matter what happens."

Starla paused. She pulled her shirt off, and now was just in a little pink bra.

"I'm hot. Forgive the informality." She grinned and jiggled her breasts.

Porky got even more excited, and Starla promptly whacked his cock with the cane again.

"This is what it will be like unless you agree to the chastity belt"

Porky finally said he'd agree to the chastity belt!

12