Mistress Sylvia Pt. 02

Story Info
A Fag-slave Fantasy.
7.7k words
4.48
10k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having gotten a good look at what would be his future living quarters, Debbie followed Mistress Sylvia through a doorway and down a second corridor of bedrooms. She explained that the rooms were where the fags did their whoring, and the door at the far end of the hallway was the client's entrance. Just before the end of the hall was a set of double doors on the left that opened into the playroom. The room was very large, in fact Debbie thought it looked more like a hall. There were several beds pushed up against the walls and in the center was a ring of chairs around an empty area. It looked like a place where shows were performed, and his first guess was sex shows. Hanging on the walls throughout the room were framed pornographic photos and every type of sex toy imaginable. There was a section dedicated to S & M with a lot of bondage devices, and another area with two toilets and several enema bags hanging from a stand. She let him spend a minute taking it all in, then said.

"This is the playroom sissyboy, and a lot goes on here. It's also where you'll do most of your training."

As he gave the room another quick scan he saw some things he'd never seen before, and he wasn't quite sure he wanted to know what they were for. Finally his eyes settled in on two women sitting in recliners at the far end of the room. When Sylvia noticed what he was looking at she silently walked toward them, and Debbie followed right behind. Getting closer he assumed the ladies were Joan and Janice, and he immediately became aroused. They were both slender and attractive women but they had slightly masculine edge about them. Nothing overt mind you, they just looked a little too muscular for such pretty girls.

The thing that caught his eye though and gave him an instant boner, was the fact that they were both dressed in matching corduroy outfits, the only difference being that one was red and the other black. Both outfits consists of snug fitting, mid-wale jeans and a jacket. Underneath they wore plain white tee-shirts. She ordered him to stand directly in front of them and pointed to the one in black.

"Debbie, this is Joan, and that's Janice. Joan is my head fag-slave and your new training instructor. You will call her Miss Joan at all times."

Joan pointed to Debbie's tented skirt.

"He Jan, don't you just love it when the little turds haven't got a fucking clue?"

They both chuckled, and Sylvia continued.

"Joan, why don't you take a few minutes and explain to Debbie what his normal day will be like should he commit to training?"

Quickly adopting a submissive demeanor she replied. "Yes Mistress, of course."

She stood up directly in front of Debbie and roughly grabbed his boner through his skirt. She was the same height and got right in his face, giving him a hard stare for several seconds before saying.

"Why don't you sit over here fag."

It was stated as a command, not a request. She yanked hard on his boner, forcing his ass into the folding chair between the recliners. Mistress Sylvia smiled at no one in particular and lit a cigarette, she looked as if she was waiting for the show to begin. Backing up a little, Joan positioned herself right in front of Debbie's chair with her hands on her hips in a commanding pose.

"Listen faggot, I don't care what your name is because from now on you don't have a fucking name. You answer to fag, sissyboy, asshole, turd, or anything else I might call you that reflects what a worthless piece of shit you are. Do you understand me shit for brains?"

He wasn't sure whether to speak or not, so he just nodded.

"You bitchboy, are now my property. Your fucking ass belongs to me! Got it?"

He gave Sylvia a puzzled look, but she just smiled, raised her eyebrows and nodded in agreement.

"Don't look at her, you look at me turd, and don't you dare look away again. You won't belong to my mistress until after you finish your training. No pantyboy, you're my fucking bitch until then, and that means for the next three months you're the lowest form of life on the face of the Earth. You're lower than a turd squeezed out of a diseased crack whore's ass. Are you getting the picture tinkerbell?"

He nodded again but she didn't seem to care, she was on a roll.

"You're my property until such time as I recommend you for slavehood. And fag, I have a reputation to uphold in order to maintain my position as head fag-slave. So if I don't think your training has been successful, I won't recommend you. And princess, you won't be the first one it's happened to. It'll mean you've suffered all the abuse I gave you for nothing."

She chuckled a bit. "Actually fag, as I think about it, I kinda like that outcome. That way Mistress will let me do it to you all over again."

She reached down and crudely scratched her crotch without the slightest hint of embarrassment, and that drew Debbie's attention to the large bulge in her corduroys.

"So in a nutshell bitch, your ass belongs to me. Got it?"

Without thinking he responded. "Yes Miss Joan, I do."

She smiled ever so slightly then looked at Sylvia, as if waiting for something. Sylvia too has a smile on her face, and after a few seconds she gave Joan a silent nod. Stepping back Joan turned around, sat in the recliner and said.

"Get up and kneel in front of me faggot."

He did as told. She sat up straight and spread her legs, telling him to move in closer. He moved forward until his knees were against the chair. Sitting on his heels, his face was about a foot away from the unusually large bulge in her trousers, and his eyes immediately lock on it.

Janice chuckled. "Oh no, watch out Miss Joan, I think the fag wants to suck your dick, look at him staring at it."

"Imagine that, a limp wristed prancing Nancy in a skirt wants to suck dick? Who would have guessed? Don't worry Tinkerbell, you're going to have my dick in your mouth at least twice a day, every day, for the next three months."

They all laughed. Then Sylvia said.

"Let's move it along Joan."

"Of course Mistress, at once."

Changing her tone back to bitchy she continued.

"OK fag, it's time for me to map it out for you, so here goes. Just like with Mistress Sylvia, you'll do anything and everything I tell you to do. You'll speak only when spoken to and you'll call me Miss Joan at all times. You'll get up every morning at seven o'clock, and if you want you can go to the kitchen, which is right through those doors, and get a cup of coffee. At eight o'clock you'll be kneeling exactly where you are now, and you'll give me a blowjob. That's right sissyboy, you'll swallow a load of my jizzum every morning before breakfast, and you damn well better remember to say thank you.

Which reminds me. Every time someone pumps a load of sperm in your mouth, or in your bottom, or all over a pair of corduroys for you to lick up, you'll thank them for their sperm. Always fag. Trust me, this is a rule you don't want to break."

In the midst of Joan's snotty narrative the little pervert liked hearing the part about licking up jizzum from a pair of corduroys, that turned him on a lot.

"During your training you'll be constantly pumped full of sperm. Probably about a dozen loads a day, more on the weekends. Most people think that's for the benefit of the other fags, but it really isn't. I'll let you in on a little secret fag, the real purpose is to have your body ingest as much sperm as possible. It doesn't matter which end it goes in, the rectum absorbs it as well as the stomach. In fact in the first couple weeks you may have some digestive problems, maybe even some semen induced diarrhea, but these things pass quickly as your body adapts.

Mistress Sylvia discovered many years ago that ingesting large quantities of sperm for a prolonged period of time creates an actual physical change in faggots. Similar to alcoholics, the fags develop a craving, only in our case, a craving for jizzum. They also develop a psychological dependence on cock. Knowing that dicks spit out what they crave, they crave dicks too. That's the reason Mistress pimps us out. She doesn't need the money, what she needs is a steady supply of cum to keep her fag's sperm cravings satisfied. So my little prancing Nancy, once your training is over and your craving has been developed, you'll be unable to leave. You'll never be able to find a steady supply of sperm like you do here.

Well anyway, when you're done draining my ball sack I'll remove your cock cage and you'll shower right over there."

She pointed to the area with the toilets, and he noticed a shower that was completely exposed. Seeing his look of bewilderment she said.

"You see fag, when your sissy penis is uncaged most of the time you'll get an immediate boner, and in case I've forgotten to inform you, during your three months of training you're forbidden to cum. When you're in the shower with a throbbing boner and a soapy hand, the temptation to jerk off may be too much, so you'll always be watched while you shower. Even if no one is around there are cameras recording every inch of the playroom, so you will be seen.

And if Mistress didn't already tell you, coming without permission is one of the worst acts of disobedience anyone can commit around here. Mistress finds it absolutely despicable and she'll fuck you up big time if she ever finds out.

After showering, you'll return to me to have your penis re-caged. You'll then eat, dress as instructed, and be kneeling in the center of the playroom floor at ten o'clock sharp. If I'm not there you'll remain kneeling until I arrive. From ten o'clock until six in the evening, you'll be in training with me. After six, you'll again shower, eat and be allowed to spend a little time alone in your room. At eight o'clock you'll report to the fag's lounge, through that door right over there bitch. From eight til midnight you'll be the house whore, and then you'll go to bed."

Again she received a puzzled look. She sighed and continued in a bored monotone.

"When we have a trainee in the house, that would be you fag, the rules for the slaves change. Under normal circumstances, after a long day of whoring the girls like to pair off and have sex, maybe even have a little orgy, or just jerk off or whatever. But when there's a trainee in house they're forbidden to have sex with each other, or even jerk off. That doesn't mean cumming privileges have been revoked, it just means that if they want to drain their ball sacks they are to use the trainee's mouth or bottom. You're our whore, the house whore.

Whenever you're not in training you'll service any dick in this house any way they want it, and mistress encourages the fags to make ample use of the house whore. Also pantyboy, as I told you, you're always being recorded and mistress reviews your whoring from time to time, so be a good little slut. Monday through Saturday, you'll be house whore from eight til midnight. Since there's no training on Sunday your whoring time will begin right after breakfast and last until midnight. And fag, if you get any time when you're not being fucked, you can spend it watching TV or relaxing.

In addition to all of that fag, Mistress Sylvia entertains friends and business associates frequently, and sometimes she offers our services to them free of charge, so you may be summoned to the main area of the estate at any time for those purposes. She rarely uses a trainee for that, but if she wants you, you go.

And as you can see, Mistress Sylvia is a very beautiful woman, and as such she has many boyfriends. So many in fact, that they rarely get to date her more than once every few weeks. If they enjoy fucking fags though, she allows special ones to use us for free sex in between dates. Again, trainees are rarely used for this purpose, but it does happen from time to time."

Noticing that he never took his eyes off her corduroys, she rubbed her bulge just inches from his face.

"You really want my cock don't you sissyboy".

"Yes Miss Joan I do."

He meant it too, her pants were turning him on a lot. He heard Janice chuckle and Sylvia light yet another cigarette.

"Well, I'll discuss you sucking my dick in a minute, but first, aren't you even curious why I haven't said anything about you spending time with Mistress Sylvia?"

Now that she mentioned it he was, and he nodded.

"Good shit for brains, for a minute I thought you were totally fucking stupid."

More chuckles from Janice.

"After two weeks of training to make sure you can handle it, mistress will pick one night a week that suits her, and you'll be honored with a three hour personal training session. During those sessions you'll be instructed in the ways she likes to be worshipped. All I'll say about that bitchboy, is you better learn well."

She paused to look at Sylvia again, and Sylvia said.

"Well fag, I think that about covers the basics, get on your feet and go sit in the chair."

He hated having his face pulled away from Joan's bulge, but he did as told.

"Now Debbie dear, we've reached the part where I'm expecting an answer."

But before he could respond, Joan said.

"Mistress, I beg your forgiveness, but may I please say one more thing before this fucking turd licker gives his answer?"

"Go ahead dear."

"May I speak freely Mistress?"

Sylvia thought. Well here comes the bitching, but smiled and nodded approval.

Joan got up and stood right in front of Debbie with her bulge again just a foot away from his face. He liked that.

"You listen to me bitch and you listen good. As you can see, Mistress is making us wear these fucking corduroy outfits. Fucking corduroy for God's sakes, I mean what kind of perverted fuck gets turned on by corduroy? I can't believe she's wearing it, and allowing you to wear it too. She even wants me to use it in your training.

I love and respect my Mistress, and she knows I'll do whatever she commands me to do, but I still disagree with all of this bullshit. She says this isn't a reward, but it sure seems like it to me, and you haven't even swallowed a load of jizzum yet. As far as I'm concerned you deserve a kick in the balls, not a reward."

She paused, took a deep breath and continued in a more controlled tone.

"Just know this fag, this corduroy shit pisses me off and I'm going to take it out on you! I'm going to make your training a living hell, it'll be impossible for you not to screw up, and when you do I'll see to it that Mistress makes all this corduroy shit disappear."

"That's enough faggot, don't make me dress you down in front of the turd." It was Sylvia.

Still facing Debbie, Joan closed her eyes tightly and winced.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I meant no disrespect. I simply wanted this turd to know that if he thinks for one minute he'll get any special treatment from me, he's fucking crazy."

Sylvia took a drag of her cigarette, paused for effect and then spoke in the voice of a teacher correcting a student.

"Joan, go sit in your chair, now."

She did as told and Debbie again mourned the loss of her bulging corduroys. Sylvia continued.

"Trust me dear, no one would ever think you'd give a turd special treatment, and I've already explained to Debbie that the use of corduroy in training was my idea, not yours. He also knows full well that it will disappear in an instant if I think it's not serving its purpose. Your objections have been heard and duly noted, so there's no need for them to be heard again."

The tone of her voice left no room for rebuttal. Joan sat back in her chair, crossed her legs and had a chastised look on her red face.

"OK Debbie, I've invested a lot of time on you, more than I normally would with a prospect. I want your answer now."

"He looked in his lap for a moment, then asked. "Mistress Sylvia, may I please approach you?"

A bit curious and not the least bit concerned, she said. "Go ahead Debbie."

He knelt in front of her, turned his face upward and boldly made eye contact.

"Mistress Sylvia, you're the most beautiful and sexually attractive woman I've ever met. You're also the most dignified and deserving mistress I've ever had the opportunity to address. Yes Mistress Sylvia, I relish the idea of being one of your fag-slaves, please give me the opportunity to serve you. Just being in your presence makes me feel like I have a purpose, and that purpose is to bring you pleasure in any possible way I can.

I expect, and know I deserve, nothing in return. Your generosity in allowing me to exist in your world is more than I could ever ask for. So I ask you humbly Mistress Sylvia, please train me to be one of your slaves. I want to do anything, and endure anything I have to, just for the honor of being allowed to spend time in your presence. May I kiss your feet now Mistress?"

She gave him a hard stare for a long moment, then took a drag of her cigarette and blew the smoke at him. She smiled slowly, apparently savoring the moment, then sat back, crossed her legs and wiggled her foot right in front of him.

"No fag, you don't just kiss my feet, you lick my pumps clean."

Debbie immediately obeyed and loved having his face so close to her trousers. As he performed his task he heard her say.

"Alright Joan, enough pouting, there's a lot of work to be done with my new turd."

They discuss a few logistics, like getting Debbie moved in, scheduling aspects of his training and the like, never once consulting him about any of it. At one point when their chat hit a pause Debbie decided to take a chance. While continuing to lick, he asked.

"Mistress may I speak?"

"Go ahead fag."

"If it pleases you my queen, I'd love to suck on your toes. I really love sucking on a pretty lady's toes."

He said it loud enough for everyone to hear, then looked up at her.

As she put out her cigarette he thought he saw a small smile, but it disappeared quickly.

"Who the fuck do you think you are fag? You've been my slave for what, about 30 seconds, and you're already making requests? I don't care how much you love sucking toes, if I want you to suck my toes I'll simply tell you to do it, whether you like it or not.

Actually Daisy May, what I do want, is to watch you suck Janice's dick. Go give my slave a blowjob fag, right now!"

He immediately crawled over to Janice, positioned himself between her legs and let his eyes feast on her sexy red outfit. After ogling her corduroys for a moment he looked up and noticed she was rather good looking, and much younger than Joan. She had a freckled face and wore little make-up, just some lip gloss and eye liner. Her shoulder length red hair was full bodied and slightly curly. He couldn't be sure because she had on a shirt, but her large tits didn't appear to be breast forms, the nipple not covered by her jacket was poking through her tee-shirt and looked very real. Her smile was surprisingly pleasant considering her sarcastic comments, and for a few seconds he just took her all in. He'd never be stupid enough to say so, but he found her much more attractive than Joan.

Seeing her cute face perched just above a nice set of tits, all in the same view as the bulge in her jeans made him feel a little light headed. It also made his sissy penis as hard as a rock. Despite her cute face and nice tits though, the thing that really turned him on was her beautiful corduroy bulge. He hoped the mid-wale fabric was deceivingly soft but suspected it was as just as rough as it looked. Not that it really mattered, he'd love it either way, he just wondered if her pants were going to give his face a bit of a corduroy burn.

They made eye contact and after a few seconds Janice said. "Is the good little fag puppy here to suck my cock?"

She rubbed her swollen mound. "I bet you want some of this don't you princess? Well get on it bitch." She removed her hand and started pinching her nipple.