Mistress Sylvia Pt. 03

Story Info
A Fag-slave Fantasy.
5.5k words
4.38
6.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Debbie walked back through the hallway of whoring bedrooms he heard several fags letting out sissy squeals from behind closed doors. Being completely naked made him feel very vulnerable and he was happy he didn't run into anyone. Reaching his room he found his two suitcases waiting for him just like Joan said. After first taking a piss he decided to unpack and get settled in. He put away his personal items and left all his corduroy clothing neatly folded on the bed as instructed, then he sat in the chair and decided what to do next. There was no TV or entertainment and he wasn't really in the mood to read, so he just looked around the room and tried to get comfortable in his new surroundings.

He reviewed his time with Janice and Joan and had conflicted feelings. He loved sucking Janice's cock, but after having his balls almost yank off by Joan he wondered if he'd made a mistake. He shut his eyes and took several deep breaths in an effort to calm himself. A minute later he opened them and for no particular reason looked at the bed, it was then he noticed it. Sticking out from under the pillow was the edge of a folded piece of paper. Getting up he pulled it out and unfolded it, it was addressed to Debbie and he recognized the handwriting right away. It was a letter from Pattycakes, and that thrilled him tremendously. She was one of his sister slave when he served Mrs. Monroe, his former mistress, and they'd become sort of sissy lesbo girlfriend. He looked around, then sat in the chair and began reading.

Dear Debbie, how is my Sweetie-pie? I miss you so fucking much!

I guess you're wondering how I knew you were there and got this letter into your bedroom. All I can say is having been around the slave circuit a while I have many connections. When I found out Mistress Sylvia chose you over me I wasn't surprised, you're such a pretty little fag. Yes Sweetie, I heard through the grapevine she was looking for a new bitch and I let it be known I was interested. The word came back that she was interested in me but had a better prospect. I think from what I heard though, she'll seriously consider me for her next opening. You and me being bitch sisters again, wouldn't that be great Sweetie-pie? I've been told that another fag over there is on her way out, a Janet or something, so I think it a real possibility that we may be together again someday soon.

I'm sorry things ended with the Monroe's the way they did, I know you didn't do anything wrong. It was fucking Jennifer, she set you up and Mistress got jealous, that's all there was to it. I just wish she hadn't thrown you out in the street like that, it was a cruel thing to do. I did keep track of you though, and when I heard your Aunt Jessica took you back in I was very happy. She may be a crazy lesbo, but she really does care about you.

Paula and I have kind of hooked up since you've been gone and I like her a lot, but we'll never be lovers like you and me Sweetie-pie. Oh, and I want to tell you before I forget, I still have a couple of your corduroy skirts and Mistress's black corduroy fuck the fag jeans, she threw them all out after you left but I salvaged them. I cum on your corduroys every night now Debbie, and Paula does too sometimes. I always fantasize that you're begging me to lick it all up like you used to. I miss you so much!

Well honey, I better wrap this up. I love you Debbie dear, and one way or another I'll see to it that we're together again. In the meantime be a good little whore, get on Mistress's good side and maybe she will make you head fag slave, then you can make me your bitch! Just kidding dear, but be a good fag, I want you to be there when I get there. I'll get another letter to you in the future, I just don't know when.

By the way, destroy this letter, if anyone finds it, it could royally fuck things up for the both of us.

I love you Sweetie-pie, your one and only Pattycakes.

After rereading it several times he was so excited he felt like crying, jumping for joy and jerking off all at the same time. The thing that really mattered though, was that Pattycakes still wanted him, everything else was gravy. He spent the next few hours writing a letter back, although he had no idea how to get it to her.

Joan arrived about five-thirty and immediately ordered him out of the chair. Sitting in it herself she motioned him to get on his knees in front of her. She'd changed out of her jeans and jacket and was now wearing a pair of pleated, high-waisted dress trousers done in a dark lavender, wide-wale corduroy that looked very soft. They had slash pockets, flared legs and large cuffs. On top she wore a black tee-shirt with a picture of Marilyn Monroe on it and a long-sleeve, light-grey sweater that came down below her ass. Her feet were clad in a pair of brown ankle boots. It was a very smart outfit, and with her hair and face done up nicely she looked rather pretty, and much more feminine than earlier.

"Alright fag, I don't have much time to waste on you, I have to meet with Mistress soon, so let me see your corduroy outfits."

He gave her a puzzled look. "I put them on the bed for you Miss Joan just like you told me to."

She sighed, then spoke in a slightly annoyed tone. "Hold each one up in front of you fag, so I can see which outfit I want you wearing tomorrow."

He did as told and she decided on a maroon mid-wale vest from one of his skirt suits, and a pair of red mid-wale cutoff shorts. When he held them up together for her to see, she smirked.

"The color match isn't great, but this isn't going to be a fashion show."

She then had him open his drawers and show her the rest of his stuff. After surveying all of it she simply said.

"Large breast forms, beige bra, the pink tank top, no panties and if you want you can wear your Mary Janes."

Walking over to the bed she opened one of his suitcases and threw the rest of his corduroy clothes in it, like they were a pile of dirty rags, then closed it up.

"You can have your dinner in the kitchen now if you want, just make sure your sissy ass is in the fag lounge at eight o'clock."

"Miss Joan before you go may I speak?"

"Go ahead bitchboy."

"I thought I didn't become house whore until tomorrow."

"You don't, I just want to give the girls a good look at what they'll be fucking for the next three months. You're to sit in there and be on display while they fuck each other for the last time this year. Kind of a meet the new turd gathering. And fag, they might try and bust your balls and intimidate you. All I'll say is just take it bitch, and don't you dare answer with any back talk.

Also, don't ever let them think you're afraid of them. If they sense fear they'll keep pushing you until you cry like a little girl. They can be a mean catty bunch of bitches if you let them. But they also know if they ever hurt you in any way they'll have to answer to Mistress Sylvia, so really you have nothing to fear from them."

She picked up the suitcase.

"Your Miss Joan on the other hand, is a very different story. You've got plenty to fear from her."

"Miss Joan, may I say one last thing?"

"What is it fag?"

"That's a very attractive outfit you're wearing, and you look very beautiful. I'm very grateful that I'm being trained by such a smart and lovely lady."

She gave him a long stare and her face showed a mixture of amusement and the appreciation of the compliment, all girls like to be told they're pretty. She almost smiled but her stone face held.

"Nice try faggot, we'll see just how grateful you are at eight o'clock tomorrow morning."

She slowly shook her head and chuckled, as if amused by his stupidity.

"Eight o'clock in the lounge fag, and don't be fucking late."

He managed to have dinner and return to his room without running into anyone other than the kitchen help, then tried to relax a little before venturing out. The whole time he couldn't shake the embarrassment he felt about having to walk around naked. Being naked usually didn't bother him, but now he felt like he was on display. He knew Joan was intentionally trying to humiliate him and that didn't bother him, he just never thought the simple act of being naked in a strange place could have such an impact on him. In fact, the later it got the more the butterflies multiplied in his sissy belly. He began to realize that both Sylvia and Joan knew exactly what they were doing.

At about ten to eight he put on his Mary Janes, took a deep breath and walked to the fag lounge. He passed the two ladies that work in the kitchen along the way and they snuck a long look at him as they went by. He then heard their giggling after they passed and it didn't help with the butterflies.

When he got to the lounge he paused, took another deep breath and walked in. There were five fags in the room, apparently everyone wanted to get a look at the new turd. They were split into two couples and a loner sitting in a recliner. The lounge had two sofas, a recliner, two tables and a wall unit with a various electronic equipment. On the large screen TV was a movie he'd never seen before, and the only one watching it was the loner. The near sofa held a pair of fags with one on her knees sucking the others cock. The other sofa had a fag bent over it while her friend fucked her bottom. He guessed things were very informal because their clothing was just thrown about, and it appeared they'd been at it a while. As soon as he walked in he was surprised by the sounds of their sex, lots of moaning, grunting and dirty talk. They all stop for a couple of seconds to look at him, and one of them said, "we have fresh fag meat girls", then they all laugh and resume their fucking. He wasn't sure why, but he'd been expecting to be attacked as soon as he walked in the room. He guessed getting a new bitch wasn't as exciting to them as he thought it'd be.

Both couples were white, and the loner was a cute black fag. The ass fucking couple were both wearing tank tops and were naked from the waist down, their pants having been thrown wherever. The girl getting sucked had her blue jeans down around her ankles and wore a plain white tee-shirt. Her very eager cocksucker was wearing a pair of sexy, pink, corduroy cutoffs and a tank top. The loner however caught his eye right away. She was a pretty girl dressed in a pair of dark-brown, mid-wale jeans with a beige button down corduroy shirt tucked in. She was a tall thin girl with a medium bust and the shirt fit her very nicely.

Debbie looked around for someplace to sit, but he didn't want to sit on either sofa with the girls doing their business, so he just stood by the door feeling very awkward and pretended to watch TV. It didn't take long before the fags were again lost in their sex and completely ignoring him. After a minute or so the movie went to a commercial and the loner said.

"Hey sugar, come sit over here".

He walked over and she put the recliner upright and patted her lap. When he got right in front of her he hesitated.

"Come on Sugar, I don't bite."

He carefully sat down and the feeling of her corduroys against his bare skin made his cock start fighting its cage. She gently wrapped her arm around him and continued in a smooth pleasant voice.

"My name's Tonya, what's yours?"

He looked her in the face and simply replied. "Debbie."

She was a pretty fag and he guessed she was three or four years older than him. Her long black hair was straight and streaked with rust colored highlights. Her lips were large and full, and slightly out of place on her slender face, but the overall effect was quite sexy. In all honesty, the idea of those big beautiful lips wrapped around his boner came to mind immediately, and he guessed he wasn't the first person to have such thoughts. She moved her face close to his, and whispered.

"You can relax Sugar, we all know you don't start whoring until tomorrow. The bitches may give you some shit, but don't sweat it girl, they know they can't touch you tonight."

She reached down and gently grabbed the cock-cage, then playfully wiggling it around.

"Too bad you're locked up Debbie, I was kind of looking forward to letting you hump your dickie against my pants. You see Sugar, I've always kind of liked corduroy myself. I don't have sex with it like you or anything like that, but I do like the way it feels and always enjoyed wearing it, especially when it's soft. When Joan told us we all had to wear corduroy from now on, everybody was like, what the fuck?" Then she explained you had some kind of weird fetish and Mistress said we had to wear it. The other bitches were pissed off, but not me, I think it's kind of fun and I wanted to see how you like to get your rocks off with it. After your training Sugar, you come see me if you want someone to wear corduroy for you. Maybe you can show me how to jerk you off with it."

She paused to check the other girls, and Debbie really liked what he was hearing. Still whispering she leaned in close again.

"Do you like dark meat Debbie?"

He shrugged and nodded.

"Have you ever played with a big black dick?"

Again he nodded. "Sasha had a ten inch cock."

Tonya's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Good for you girl, Sasha sounds like she was a really hot bitch, and she was just a little smaller than me."

His eyes bulged, and she nodded with a big smile.

"That's right Debbie, and Tonya loves fucking tight white fannies. Unfortunately for me these sissy bitches are all afraid of Tonya's dick, so I never get laid around here. I mean, don't get me wrong, they'll suck it or jerk me off, they just won't take it up the ass. But it sounds like you really liked Sasha's cock."

He gave her an embarrassed shrug, then smiled. "Yeah I did Tonya."

"Did she fuck your ass with it sugar?"

He smiled even more as he remembered.

"Yeah, she used to rape the shit out of me with that fucking thing, God I loved that, and she always loosened me up for Jennifer's twelve inches."

Tonya couldn't believe what she was hearing and looked like she just found the Holy Grail. She quickly checked the other girls again, then turned her face back and presses her big lips against his. She kissed him passionately, gently cradling the back of his head and probing his mouth with her tongue. He was shocked for a few seconds but then kissed back with equal enthusiasm. They kissed for a few minutes until Tonya abruptly broke it off, and he could see the lust in her eyes. She took another deep breath and continued whispering.

"Girl, you listen to me. When you finish your training you make damn fucking sure you come to Tonya. You let me fuck your little white fanny and I'll do anything you want with corduroy. You name it, you show me how, and I'll be your corduroy bitch Sugar!"

She sounded very serious, and very excited. Debbie was too but he was a little distracted by the now painful fight his penis was having with its cage. It'd been a while since he'd been locked up, and he needed to control his boner impulses better.

Although he wasn't exactly sure why, he followed her lead and checked to see if anyone was looking, then reached up and started playing with her corduroy covered tits. They were real and that turned him on like crazy. She shut her eyes, smiled and gently purred.

"Oh honey, please let me be your corduroy bitch."

He was just about to kiss her when the door opened and in walked Joan and Janice. He quickly pulled his hand away and sat up straight, like a teenager who just got caught by his mother. At the same moment the girl getting a blowjob started swearing at her cocksucker as she pumps her mouth full of sperm. The other fag just kept banging her lover's ass and couldn't have cared less about anything else, and from the sound of her bitch's squealing she must've been a well hung fag. Joan ignored the other girls and zeroed in on Debbie and Tonya.

"I see you're still trying to find a home for that big black dick of yours Tonya, and all dressed up in corduroy for the turd too. You don't waste any time do you dear?"

"Well Joan, I see you and your bitch are in corduroy too, training don't start until tomorrow. So what's up with that?"

Joan was in the same outfit she had on before, and Janice was still in jeans and jacket. Debbie looked at Janice standing behind Miss Joan and she gave him a very sexy smile and a wink. He was convinced now she wasn't mocking him before, she must've really liked coming in his mouth. Joan spoke to the ass fucking fag.

"Hey Darlene, would you please finish up with Sharon's bottom, I'd like your attention up here."

Darlene replied, "Just a minute boss", and really started pounding Sharon's ass.

"If my bitch don't get a good dose of Darlene's dick every day, she starts thinking she ain't a bitch no more."

Joan sneered at Janice.

"Go sit on the couch asshole."

Janice obediently walked over and sat next to the other two fags. The one who got sucked off had her jeans pulled up and the cute cocksucker in the pink shorts was sitting on her lap. It appeared that the fags had formed three couples, which meant Tonya was now the odd girl out. As he sat in her lap feeling her hard cock pressing into his bottom the idea of being Tonya's girlfriend flashed through his mind, and he liked that idea a lot. Pointing to the ground next to her Joan said.

"Debbie get your fucking ass over here right now!"

He obeyed, quickly kneeling beside her. As he did Darlene let out a series of primal grunts and groans, then emptied her ball sack deep into Sharon's bowels. From the exhausted squeals coming out of Sharon, Debbie guessed she enjoyed the fucking but at the same time her defenseless rectum was glad it was finally over. He knew that feeling well. While Darlene and Sharon recover and got dressed, they all looked at the TV for a couple of minutes and waited, except for Tonya. She was rubbing the corduroy bulge running down her thigh and staring at him with lust. He was pretty sure she was dreaming about fucking his tight white fanny.

When Sharon and Darlene had their pants back on and were sitting on the sofa, Joan said.

"Alright girls, as you know we have a new trainee, this little bitch right here. His name is Debbie but feel free to call him whatever you want. He starts his training and house whore duties tomorrow, and as we discussed before, you are to wear corduroy whenever you use the bitch."

She immediately put her hand up in a calm down gesture.

"I know, I know, we already talked about it and I agree with you, I think it's totally fucked up too, but this comes straight from Mistress. She really believes if we all wear corduroy this little fuck will be a better whore or something, so I don't want to hear any more about it. If you want to start any shit about it, start it with her, otherwise shut your yaps and wear corduroy."

The room went quiet. They knew it was possible they were being recorded and she just might view it. Debbie felt very intimidated by their anger, but at the same time it turned him on like crazy that Mistress was making them wear his favorite fabric for him. Joan continued.

"In addition to the corduroy requirement, Mistress is encouraging you to make frequent use of her new bitch. Listen girls she really means it, she wants this turd licker pumped full of sperm every day. And to give you girls some incentive, she's doing something we haven't done around here in a while. Starting tomorrow, she's reinstituting the Sperm Queen contest. Every load of sperm pumped into the bitch, or squirted out for him to lick up, will be recorded. My bitch Janice will look at the tapes every night to keep track of the loads. The fag who pumps the most cum into the turd will be Mistress's Sperm Queen, and will be rewarded handsomely. She wasn't specific, but she told me it would be the best reward any fag has received around here in many years, and those are her words, not mine. Any questions about the turd?"

12