Mistress Takes a New Slave Pt. 03

Story Info
Slave begins his training.
1.6k words
4.37
31.4k
9

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding the leash that was attached to my collar mistress began walking across her living room towards the basement stairs in the middle of her house. My only choices were to follow or be dragged so I went where she led me.

Even from the back she looked incredibly sexy as I watched her ass sway as she walked in front of me. She was dressed like a dominatrix from a fantasy and her black leather clung perfectly to her perfectly shaped form. Instinctively my cock attempted to harden but was stopped by the hard plastic prison that it was trapped in.

We got to the bottom of the stairs and mistress stopped in front of a closed wooden door.

"Welcome to my dungeon, slave."

She opened the door and led me inside by my leash.

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. We were standing in a large open space with high ceilings and dark wooden walls. The floor was hard wood that amplified the clicking sound of mistress' boots as she walked.

On the wall to my left there was a large wooden structure in the shape of an X that had buckles where feet and hands could be attached. Directly in front of me was a bed with a single leather sheet covering the mattress. The bed had a post at each corner that also had attachments where hands or feet could be secured. Next to the bed was a large chair, a throne might be a better word, that was made a dark rich wood with a leather covered seat. To my right was a metal cage that was large enough (barely) to fit a man. The wall behind me, next to the door where we had come in, held a wide array of devices that all looked like they could be very painful. On the ceiling above me I could see that there was some sort of mechanical device with two metal chains hanging from it.

Most ominously I thought though, in the center of the room there was a digital camera sitting on a tripod. Currently it looked to be off and the lens was pointing at the floor, but I didn't want my degradation videotaped for the world to see.

"I will be conducting the bulk of your training in this room, slave. I have everything here that I need to turn you from the man you were into the submissive slave that you will become. Stronger men than you have been broken here and I have no doubt that I will break you as well. You came to me begging for extra credit to be able to pass my class - well you might pass the class, but the person you were will cease to exist and all that will remain be the slave that I turn you into. Maybe this is more than you bargained for but there is no turning back now."

Mistress unclipped the leash from my collar and hung it up on the wall behind me with the rest of her devices.

"I call that my wall of toys, slave. You'll get to learn first hand all the fun that can be had with them."

She walked back in front of me and watched me squirm in discomfort.

"I've already taught you your first lesson, how will you address me, slave?"

"Mistress."

"That's right," She responded. "But I don't like the way that you are looking at me; you must still be feeling a little too full of yourself. Apparently you think it is acceptable to look me directly in the eye, as if we were equals or something similarly ridiculous. From now on you will keep your gaze at my feet unless you are given permission to look elsewhere."

"Yes, Mistress." I said, dropping my eyes.

"And the way that you are standing there is all wrong. On two feet like that you almost look like you are hoping to preserve some of your dignity. From now on your basic position in my presence will be on your knees with you head lowered respectfully to the floor."

I stood there listening to what she told me, but it took me a minute to realize that I hadn't yet followed her command. I dropped to my knees and bowed my head to the floor.

"My my," Mistress said, "You are a slow learner aren't you?"

I could now longer see her as my head was bowed to the floor but I heard her footsteps move away from me.

"Now slave, head up and crawl to me."

I looked up and saw that mistress had seated herself on her chair next to the bed. I crawled as best as I could to her but it was difficult going with my hands tied behind my back.

"Your next lesson in submission will consist of licking my boots." She said when I arrived at where she was sitting, "So start licking like a good little slut should."

I bowed my head and started to lick her black boots. I started by her toes and made my way past her foot and up the front of her shins.

"That's right, slave. Clean those boots with your tongue just like you should."

I had never licked a boot before, or done anything so degrading, but from the pain in my trapped cock as it tried to swell I knew that there was at least one part of me that was enjoying this treatment.

Mistress seemed to know that as well.

"Look at that cock, slave, just dying to get out. You must really be a natural born submissive to enjoy this treatment. But I can't let you enjoy this too much, I still need to punish you for your earlier infraction."

Mistress stood up and walked back to the middle of the room.

"Crawl to me, slave."

I did as she asked and she pulled me up by my slave collar.

"Punishment can be an excellent tool for training a slave, and you're about to learn that now."

She unbuckled my wrist cuffs from the bondage belt and attached them to the metal chains hanging from the ceiling. A heard a mechanical sound start and I felt my arms being lifted above my head. When the machine stopped I was struggling to stand on my toes as my arms were stretched so far above my head.

I heard her walk away and pick something up off of her wall of toys.

"I've got one of my favorite whips for your punishment. Tell me, what is your grade currently in my class?" Mistress asked me.

"A 55 mistress," I told her.

"Certainly not a passing grade. But 55 does seem like the appropriate number of whips that you should get. This will teach you never to forget again that I must be addressed as mistress. You will of course count and thank me for each whip that you receive."

I felt a hard sting on my ass and I swayed slightly in my chains.

"One, thank you mistress"

Another hard sting, this time on my other ass cheek, and I thanked her again.

"Two, thank you mistress."

By the time that I got to 20 my ass was on fire and I thought that it was impossible that I could take anymore.

By 40 I begged her to stop.

"Forty, thank you mistress. Please mistress, I can't take it anymore. I'll never forget how to refer to you again."

"Oh there, there slave. Is that too much for you?" She asked me as she ran her gloved hand over my ass. "I would like to give you a break, I really would, but I already said that you would receive 55 whips and you aren't there yet. Now take your punishment like you should or this will get far worse than you can imagine."

She hit me again, I think even harder than before.

"Forty one, thank you mistress."

When we got to 55 I thanked her one last time and I felt a surprising sense of pride wash over me that I had been able to take her punishment. It struck me as one more sign that she really was turning me into a complete submissive who was only interested in doing what made his mistress instructed. My will was being replaced by hers.

"I think that will do it for today." Mistress said and I felt the chains that were holding my arms up begin to be lowered. When my arms hung loosely at my sides she unclipped my cuffs from the chains and I sank to the floor in relief.

Mistress dropped the duffle bag that I had last seen upstairs at my feet and began to take off my wrist and ankle cuffs. She unbuckled my bondage belt and slave collar and placed them all into the bag. She dropped my clothes onto the floor and turned to walk out of the room.

"Get yourself dressed and see yourself out promptly." She said. "I don't like slaves hanging around after their training for the day is complete.

"But mistress," I said as she was making her way out the door, "Aren't you going to take this off of me?" I wrapped my hand around the chastity cage and shook my package slightly.

"Oh no slave. I want that on you all week so that your frustration and devotion to me can continue to grow. I'll see you in class and you will report back here next Saturday at 9 for the next phase of your training."