Mistress Takes a New Slave Pt. 04

Story Info
Slave learns that his Mistress isn't done with him yet.
1.1k words
4.3
24.5k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way back to my room in a daze. I didn't know what had hit me or what had come over me. I had given myself completely to this woman and I could still feel her hold over me. Even if I had tried to put her out of my mind, the presence and weight of the chastity device locked around my cock was a constant reminder of the hold that my Mistress had on me.

The next day I tried to go about my business as usual but no matter what I did my mind kept returning to the session that Mistress had spent training me as her slave. I could felt the pain of her punishment, I tasted the leather of her boots as she made me lick them, and I remembered her cold dismissal of me when she decided that our session was complete for the day.

Most of all though, I felt her control over me. Even when I was no longer in her presence, I still wanted to please her. It was like I had taken a drug, I had felt the power of submission, and now I needed more of it. Although part of me wanted to cum so badly, another, a bigger, part of me wanted my cock to stay locked up as that would increase my torment and increase my submission to my Mistress.

The time between the end of my training session and the first time that I would see my Mistress in class again was like torture. I craved to be in her presence again; I craved to submit once more to her will.

What had she done to me? My being belonged to her now I realized.

Two days later I walked into her class and it was jarring to see her dressed in her normal clothes again. She was no longer a leather-clad dominatrix, but was instead back to being a sexy professor in a conservative, professional outfit.

I glanced nervously at her as I walked in but she gave no indication that anything out of the ordinary had taken place between us so I sat down in my normal seat.

"Now class," She began, "Today we begin our section on female domination. This will be the study of women who control all aspects of the sexual relationship with their partners."

I hand came up indicating a question and I looked over at who was asking it. I saw that it was Emily. She was one of the most attractive girls in the class and I had masturbated while thinking about her many times before.

"Yes Emily," Professor said, calling on her.

"How does that work?" Emily asked. "I mean, does the woman have to overpower the man to be in control?"

"Well not usually. A lot of times the desire to be a submissive is something that is buried inside of a person, and so the dominant partner, in this case the woman, finds that submissive nature in her partner and asserts her power over him. In the right arrangement, both partners tend to be happier this way as they are each able to live out their true natures more fully."

"Is this a common relationship?" Emily asked. I noticed that she seemed interested in this subject. "Most guys like to be the ones in control."

"More common than you might think, although not something that most couples talk about openly I don't think. Sometimes that posturing that men do is a mask for what their true desires are. Let's see in this class, would any of you men be interested in being part of the submissive role?"

I shrank down in my seat as far as I could and I wanted to melt into the floor. There were only a handful of men in the class though so several of the eyes of the women fell upon me anyway.

"What about you, Steven?" Professor asked me, "Is this something that you would be interested in?"

"No Mis," I started to say before I caught myself. "No Professor, I mean. I don't think it would be for me." I noticed that I had said this a little too forcefully and I thought I saw a few knowing smiles from the girls in the class at my answer. I turned a bright shade of red.

"Well it isn't for everyone," Professor continued, smiling at my awkward answer, "But many couples find it to be very rewarding. There are many techniques that the women in these relationships use to demonstrate and reinforce their control over their partner. The first is what they call themselves; or I should say, what they require the man to call them. The most typical phrase is Mistress, but there are other names that some women choose such as Domina or Goddess. The key thing is that it is a name that demonstrates their control over the submissive."

"Further techniques for demonstrating their control include punishment and humiliation."

Professor Cooper went on to explain the various ways that a Dominatrix can control and punish her submissive. I considered myself lucky that she had only used a handful of them on me during our first session together. I didn't think I could handle the more extreme methods such as the public humiliation. I also considered myself lucky that professor didn't call on me again in class. I couldn't bear the thought of everyone seeing me squirm. I felt like everyone knew that I was a slave and that they all knew I was wearing a chastity device.

When the class ended I stood up and I stood up and began to make my way out the door but Professor stopped me.

"Oh Steven," She said and I turned to look at her. She took a few steps away from a few of the girls that she was talking to and walked over to where I was. "Be at my place at 9 AM sharp on Saturday. Don't keep me waiting."

She didn't wait for a response but instead turned and walked away immediately.

I was standing alone so nobody heard what she had said to me but her words hit me like a ton of bricks. After what she had described in the class today I couldn't imagine what she had planned for me next.

She left me and returned to the girls that she had been speaking with previously. I noticed that Emily was there and that all of them seemed extremely interested in what Professor was saying.

I hurried out of the class and made my way back to my room.

All that I could think about was the invitation, no, the order, to be at her house again that Saturday.

I couldn't imagine what she had planned for me, but I knew that is was going to be something that I would never forget.