Mistress Takes a New Slave Pt. 06

Story Info
Slave begins his orgasm control training.
1.7k words
4.29
33.7k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the paddle whack me over and over again and I thought that if the restraints hadn't been holding me up I might have collapsed. My ass was on fire from the repeated attacks and emotionally I had never felt so exposed and humiliated before.

The crowd of women around me though seemed to be having a wonderful time and kept shouting their encouragement at Mistress Emily.

I groaned into my gag loudly after a particularly vicious spank.

"Well Mistress Emily," I heard Mistress say, "You really seem to be a natural at this."

"It feels unbelievable," Mistress Emily responded. "I've never had this much control over a man before." She ran her hand over my now well paddled ass. "Was I hard on you slave? Better get used to it because I certainly will be back for more."

She slapped my ass hard once more with her hand and I heard her laugh at me when I groaned in surprise and anguish into my gag.

"Now Emily, let's make sure the rest of the ladies here get to take a turn with the slave." Mistress said and I heard Emily walk back into the group of women in front of me. "Don't worry, you'll get to inflict more pain on him soon enough."

I heard the sound of mistress' heels click over toward me and she rested her hand on the top of the leather hood that covered my face.

"Now so far," Mistress said, "My training of this slave has focused on humiliation and pain. But there is another method that I am going to use to break him down, and you ladies are just the perfect ones to help me out with it. The next phase of his training will revolve around orgasm control."

I heard the crowd mumble amongst themselves.

"Don't know what that is, ladies? Well we haven't covered it in class yet, but let's get him into position and I'll show you what I have in mind."

Mistress unclipped my cuffs from the ceiling chain, and leading me by my slave collar she brought me to the side of the room. She turned me around and firmly pressed me backward until I felt the leather lined wooden cross pressing against my back. She secured my cuffed hands to the buckles over my head and then she moved to my ankles and buckled them in place as well. She must still not have been satisfied because she returned to my waist and buckled my bondage belt to the center of the device.

I was now completely immobilized with my hands and legs splayed out in forming an "X" and my waist was buckled in place so that I couldn't even wiggle myself if I tried.

And of course, my ever-present chastity device was still locked firmly in place on my cock preventing me from achieving the erection that I was dying for.

Mistress seemed satisfied with my predicament.

"There we go slave, all set for the next phase of your training. Come ladies, gather around the slave here, you'll be able to help me with this next part."

I heard the woman move closer and form a new circle around me.

"Now as I was saying, it is time to teach this slave about orgasm control. He hasn't been able to cum in over two weeks now, and during that time I've made sure that he was in a near constant state of arousal. Also during that time I have kept his cock under lock and key so he hasn't even been able to achieve an erection. Taken together, he is right now probably going insane with frustration and lust. That is exactly the right mind set for this phase of his training."

"Now slave," Mistress continued, turning and addressing me now. "I realize that I've been quite rude to you and haven't introduced my guests to you. Let me do that now. I teach a class on human sexuality and right now we are studying female domination. Something you are getting to know quite a lot about slave, aren't you?" She asked me as she leaned in close to my ear.

"Yes Mistress," I mumbled through my gag.

"Well slave, I invited five of my most promising, and beautiful I might add, students to join me today. They are going to learn female domination first hand, and you are going to be their class project."

I couldn't believe what Mistress was telling me. Not only was Emily here, now transformed into Mistress Emily, but apparently there were four other girls from my class here with us today. If they found out who I was behind my leather mask I didn't know how my life would continue. It would be the most devastating and humiliating thing that I could ever imagine experiencing.

"So slave," Mistress continued, "You've already met Mistress Emily, and then next to her is Kelsey, Samantha, Nicole and Monique. But since your wearing a mask because you haven't earned the right yet to look at these beautiful women, what you can't see is what they are dressed like today. So it falls to me I suppose to describe them to you I suppose."

"They don't yet have the appropriate wardrobe to be dressed as a real dominatrix would, so I asked them to wear the next best thing. I told each of them to come wearing their sexiest bra and panties along with the most intimidating shoes that they have in their wardrobe. Mistress Emily, who you just met of course, is wearing knee high black leather fuck me boots with a pair of sky blue panties and a matching push up bra. And she looks very sexy if I can say so myself."

"Keep fantasizing slave," Emily said to me, "You're never going to get closer to this than you are now."

She slapped me hard across the face and laughed as she did it.

"Kelsey here is wearing a pair of black high heeled shoes with some naughty looking straps wrapped around all the way up her shins and she has a deliciously tight black lace thong and a matching bra. I could go on slave but I think it might make your suffering more acute if I leave the outfits of the other ladies to your imagination. Suffice it to say that each one is equally beautiful...and equally out of your reach, no matter how close you technically might be."

The frustration I felt in my cock was overwhelming. I had never been this horny in my life and the chastity cage prevented me from even achieving an erection, let alone fucking one of these girls. Mistress describing what each of my tormenters was wearing seemed like more than I could take. I had fantasized about each of these women previously, and now they were right here as I had imagined them but I was powerless to touch them or even see them. I had never needed to touch my cock so badly before and here I was with my arms and legs locked into the X restraint and my cock under lock and key. My hands trembled in their shackles. I bit down hard on my ball gag just trying to get some sort of satisfaction...and I felt my submission grow.

"Now ladies, as I said, it is time for this slave to learn orgasm control. So, do any of you enjoy giving blow jobs?"

"I love giving them!" Kelsey said. "But how would I give it to him? Are you going to take off his cock cage? And wouldn't he enjoy that a little too much?"

"So many questions my dear. I can see that you're excited. Oh no, he isn't that fortunate and he isn't entitled to a real blow job." Mistress responded. "In order to teach him his place you are going to use your mouth over his chastity device. Slave will learn that his cock does not exist for his pleasure but only for his torment. Your mouth will be right where he will want it to be except that it will not give him the pleasure or the release that he so desperately needs. See this opening at the tip of his cock?"

I felt Mistress slide her finger along the opening at the head of my cock and I moaned involuntarily as she did it.

"This spot right here is open so that he can use the bathroom when necessary without having to take off his cage. Of course he has to sit down but that's appropriate for you isn't it, bitch?"

"Yes Mistress," I mumbled as best I could while she ran her hand over my leather hood.

"Well today we are going to use that opening for something different. If you focus your mouth there, Kelsey, he will be able to get just enough of a taste of your mouth to get excited without really getting any pleasure or satisfaction out of it. Still something that you're interested in?"

"Definitely!" Kelsey responded. "I got so turned on watching Mistress Emily work him over before that I can't wait to take a turn torturing him."

Kelsey's two hands moved to my hips and I felt her mouth slide over my cock cage. Her tongue flicked up and down along the partially exposed head of my cock and I moaned with pleasure and frustration into my gag.

My cock was struggling so mightily to become hard that I thought the plastic prison holding it back would break, but alas, it held firm.

"Does that feel good slave? Is that just what you want? You like when I play with that piece of exposed flesh?" Kelsey asked me. "What do you want, for me to take that cage off and give you the blow job of your life?"

I felt her warm breath along my balls and cock - her mouth was so close but with my bondage felt strapped firmly in place behind me I couldn't even thrust my hips forward toward her mouth if I had been allowed to.

"Yes Mistress," I attempted to say through the ball gag.

"It isn't going to happen." She said as she bit down on my balls.

I would have screamed out but the gag prevented it.

"That hurt slave? Get used to it, I enjoy seeing you suffer. And I don't think you should call me Mistress, you already have two of those with more lined up. No, no slave, will refer to me as Domina Kelsey. And I can assure you that Domina Kelsey will be quite cruel. Your training from me is just getting started."