Mistress Tamra

Story Info
A Mistress submits to a friend as her slave watches.
1.1k words
3.91
19.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights were off in the bedroom when I walked in. I stopped at the door to let my eyes get used to the semi-darkness, and there she was, naked, smiling, on the bed. Then I saw him, too, standing in the corner as still as if he were tied up and as silent as if he were gagged.

I smiled at her as I caught her eye, and slowly pulled off my t-shirt. I kicked my shoes into the corner, barely missing him. He didn't flinch. I was already getting hard as I dropped my pants to the floor and began sliding my pants down. By the time I climbed onto the bed, I was as hard as a rock, ready for some action. Over in the corner, he remained motionless except for his eyes, watching me like a hawk, and his cock, which twitched every now and then as if it were ready to start cumming.

My eyes were accustomed to the ambient light now, and I could see that her slave had attached restraints to her wrists and ankles that were connected to straps that disappeared over the side of the bed. It became clear that she couldn't move much, and I was pleased. It must have been very difficult for her slave to restrain her so, but her wish was his command, and he dared not disobey. I decided to proceed in silence and go with what came natural.

I knelt by her head and offered my cock to her. She opened her mouth and took it in -- all of it. I edged a little closer to her so she could take it more easily, and she responded by moving up and down on it, slurping and sucking on it. She has a talent for giving the best head I have ever experienced, and she held back nothing. She couldn't use her hands, but I never noticed, so good was she with her mouth alone. I felt her tits as she sucked, and they responded magnificently. Her nipples hardened almost instantly. Knowing what I would find, I reached for her pussy. With my cock in her mouth, I leaned over and sucked on her left nipple as I slipped a finger inside her. She was dripping wet and pulsating with exciting. I rubbed her clit softly with my thumb, and that was all it took. With my cock in her mouth, my mouth on her nipple, my fingers in her cunt and my thumb on her clit, the sensations overcame her and she began to cum. Her hips bucked up and down, as far as she could with her restraints in place. She moaned and moaned, vibrating my cock in her mouth as she came.

Over in the corner, I snuck a look at her slave and caught his eye. He looked at me, then at his master, then back at me, and as her moans subsided, I told him I was going to fuck his master. Almost imperceptibly, he shook his head, "No." He knew better than to resist, but he wanted to badly. You see, his master was his wife.

I loosened the restraints from her ankles and rolled her over, crossing her arms underneath her. She got up on her knees, and I positioned her so he could see her pussy, and I buried my cock inside of her. As I pounded her as hard as I could, she started cumming again, and pleaded with me to fuck her harder. "Please," she shouted, "please, fuck me hard. Harder!"

For a couple of minutes I pounded her pussy in silence, grunting and sweating as I fucked her. Finally, I had to stop and breathe for a minute, and I made sure her slave was watching close.

"Ok, Mistress Tamra, do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"Oh god, yes. I want you to fuck my ass."

"Good," I said. "Beg me. You'll get no cock in your ass until you really beg for it. Now beg."

Mistress Tamra, the queen of all, started begging me to fuck her ass. I rubbed my cock against her cunt and her asshole, teasing her. "Please fuck my ass. Oh please, please fuck my ass! I'm begging you please, please fuck my ass. Give me your cock. Please."

It was all I could take, to hear her and not fill her with my hard cock. And at last I gave in, and pushed the head of my cock inside her tight butt. She gasped and couldn't breathe for a second, then started screaming. She prayed to god and praised him and me and my cock. I stroked into her deep, and then hard. I fucked her hard, pounding my cock inside her, pulling it almost all the way out, and ramming it in again. I put all the force and strength of my six feet three inches and two hundred forty pounds into in, rocking and ravaging her asshole.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum," I hollered, and shot my load into Mistress Tamra's tight bunghole. It was hot and wet as it filled her, and I stroked and stroked until there was not cum left in my balls. I leaned on her back, spent and breathing hard. I glanced at her slave and motioned for him to come closer. He hesitated but obeyed. I told Mistress Tamra not to move, and as I pulled my now soft cock from her ass. "Clean it up," I told her slave as my cum started to drip from her ass.

The words had scarcely left my mouth when her slave started cumming. His cock switched and bounced and jets of hot jism shot out of his cock and onto Mistress Tamra's side and back. "Clean her up, too."

I lay back on the bed and relaxed, just enjoying the sight as her slave licked my cum off of her ass, sucked my cum from her asshole, then licked his own cum off of his master. He finished, and Mistress Tamra rolled over and snuggled close to me. "Don't think you can relax just yet," she said to him, "clean up my friend's cock now. Clean up his cock. Now."

He hesitated, but one look from her set him straight.

Her slave bent over my cock, and as we watched, he put his mouth to my cock and sucked it clean. He sucked my cum and her ass taste from my cock, and as he straightened up, we could see that his cock was harder than it had been all day.