Mistress Theresa

Story Info
He does his Mistress's bidding.
1.8k words
3.78
33k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busmale
busmale
2 Followers

Early afternoon, in a condo by the Ocean, Mistress Teresa orders me to strip nude, start a fire in the fireplace, chill wine, warm massage oil, and setup the massage table in the middle of the large, sunken living room. Doing this nude, gently gets Mistress Teresa in the mood for the evenings entertainment, which is to completely pamper Mistress Teresa and her friend, Julia.

Mistress Teresa has me remove all her clothing, slowly, kissing each area of newly exposed skin, telling me if I miss any skin, I will be punished. Since this is a new game we are starting, I have no way of knowing what sort of punishment to expect, and the unknown quality has the effect of exciting me, even more than showering my Mistress's flesh with pleasuring attention. As I remove her pants from her ankles, she loses her balance a little, and scolds me for causing her to nearly fall. This is unforgivable, I am told, I must learn my role better. I am told to hold my penis out, so Mistress Teresa may put a wide, small rubber band behind the head, then, I am told to lie over Mistress Teresa's lap for a spanking. As I lie as directed, Mistress Teresa guides my penis between her thighs, imprisoning it tightly. I am spanked rudely, and with gusto, until my cheeks are red, and just as Mistress Teresa is about to quit because her hands are hurting, Julia enters, sees what is going on, and with a gleeful squeel, takes over the spanking. Mistress Teresa pays more attention to fondling my penis, which has become hard from the constant frection of Mistress Teresa's thighs. The discomfort of the spanking is complicated by the emotions of the band around my penis, both of which are new to me, and the sensations are coalescing in my pelvis, I cannot tell which sensation is coming from which area. I am told to slide off Mistress Teresas lap, and start lapping at Mistress Teresa's pussy.

Julia has started a constant rhythm on my ass cheeks, sitting astride my back, squeezing my sides with her legs, rubbing forward & backward on my back, I can tell she is getting off on the panties rubbing her crotch. Mistress Teresa grasps the sides of my head, pulling my face into her pussy, bouncing up & down on the couch, pulling my face up her pussy when she decends, pushing my face down her pussy when she strains upward. It feels as if she will pull my ears off, I can feel her nails cutting into the back & side of my left ear, now I really cannot tell from which area the sensations are coming, but one thing I am certain of: I had better not allow myself to come. I have been warned of severe punishment if I do, and if this is lovemaking, I sure don't want to find out what 'severe punishment' is. I begin to wonder if I will survive this weekend, and if I do, will I care?

Mistress Teresa strains into my face, mouthing a long string of sounds, I am getting dizzy from lack of breathing, my cock is pulsing with each swat on my butt, when Mistress Teresa begins to relax the grip on my ears, and I can gasp a breath of air. Julia senses Mistress Teresa is done with my mouth, swings her leg over my back, tells me to take off her clothes as she leans over to retrieve Mistress Teresa's glass of wine, which she sips, looking at me fussing with her buttons and zippers. Julia pours some wine on my forehead, and bends to lick it off my face, while she reaches down & squeezes my cock, which is standing straight up, more engorged than it has been for a long time.

Julia then pours some wine between her breasts while looking at me, and I understand I am to lick it off her lovely skin. Since I am gazing straight at her pretty belly button, I begin my licking here, making it as sensual as I can, thinking that I must keep her from touching my penis, or I will surely suffer pain this night. I lick sensusly as I am able, willing her nerves to respond to my touch, licking, pulsing my tongue against her flesh, kissing, gently nibbling my up her torso, under her breasts, one, then the other, sucking, licking, biting, until I finally grasp a nipple with my searching, sucking lips, feeling her body lean towards my mouth, I tongue the nipple, sucking gently, in waves, I gently place my hands on the back of her legs, tickling gently upwards with one hand, while the other circles above her other knee, until both hands are on the same thigh, the inner hand gently caresses it's way upward, toward the heat I can feel through her panties, her knees spread slightly, allowing my fingers to caress but not invade.

Julia backs a step, pushing my head gently away from her breast, telling me to finish removing her shirt, then her shoes and socks. She backs towards a chair across from Mistress Teresa, who is now watching us, fingering the wetness between her thighs, rubbing her juices into the skin on both sides of her pussy, and up onto her belly. Julia tells me to lick her pussy, she wants to feel my tongue inside her body, but I cannot move her panties with my hands. AND, I had better not pull any of her pussy hairs, unless I want to continue with the spanking, or worse. At these words, I feel an incredible tingle shoot through me, and at first I think I have ejaculated, but there is only one spasm, and it does not seem to have caused me to come, as I advance on Julia's cunt, crawling closer and closer to her wet panties, wondering how I am going to be able to fulfull her commands.

I am trying to make Julia's skin wet enough, around her pussy area, to be able to hook my tongue under the panties without pulling any hairs, and Julia is enjoying my attentions very much, judging by her undulations of her pelvis, the rythmic movements of her guiding hands on my head, and the humming sounds she is making, when I feel something cool placed around my waist, a belt of some sort, Mistress Teresa must be putting a belt on me, I wonder what is going on. Then Julia tells me, that I am about to pleasure two women in a very strange way, that Mistress Teresa is mounting a dildo harness on me, backwards, and as I feel the most incredible sensations, it becomes clear Mistress Teresa has impaled herself on a dildo, strapped to me, and is fucking it, while fondling my cock and balls, and the rest of my body, from her vantage point. I gasp 'Mistress Teresa, you forbid me to come, please, may I?' Julia presses my face back into her cunt, saying 'SILENCE'. Mistress Teresa says 'you still cannot come, unless you want to be punished'. I give up any hope of avoiding this 'punishment', it seems to be a planned item on their agenda. I feel Julia spreading her legs very wide, her vulva gapes upen, and I press foreward, taking a BIG chance, grab a bit of her panties in the center with my teeth, bite hard, and back up, ripping a hole in her panties. I instantly press foreward, pushing my tongue into the hole, also into her vagina, spearing as far into her body as I am able, crushing her clit between us, twisting my tongue, trying to work my lips inside the panty hole, working it bigger, bigger, then I grasp her clit between my lips, skinning it's protective sheath back, sucking in pulsing waves, undulating my lip pressure, while flicking my tongue, then running the full length of my tongue, across her unprotected clit. IT WORKS: she is grasping my head, pressing my face savagely into her cunt, rubbing, pounding, bouncing her butt on the cushion, mouthing over and over: 'damn you...damn you...', then loudly, 'GODDAMMMNYOUUU'. Straining her body into my face, while trying to spread her legs impossibly sidewards, as if she is trying to stuff my whole head inside her body. As Julia relaxes, the iron grip on my head is loosened, I can breath great gulps of air, and I feel the curious sensation of Mistress Teresa fucking the dildo, she has let go of my prick, and she is raking her LONG,SHAARP nails down my back, it is very painful, but stangely, it doesn't seem to matter, as if I can ignore pain. It is the curious sensation of being fucked without feeling a pussy on my cock. And from behind. Her body movements are familiar, but in an unfamialiar position. I can share some of Mistress Teresa's excitement, but not enough to make me want to come. After Mistress Teresa has come, and slid down the dildo to the floor, I turn, and begin to gently lick her pussy, and her legs open for me. Julia then moves in beside my head, pushing me away, Julia wants to lick this pussy, Julia wants to taste her friend's juices, and since I had both pussies lately, I move to Mistress Teresa's face, and begin licking and kissing her other lips, which smile and welcome me inside.

Julia is loving the licking she is giving Mistress Teresa, I can tell that Julia has been wanting to lick this pussy for a long time, and is now taking advantage of the situation. Since I am afraid to ejacualate, I adjust my dildo belt, and penetrate Julia's pussy with the cockhead, which slides gently within. Julia moans pleasurably, wiggles her butt, and moves backwards slightly, welcoming the cock into her body. Since I now have the power to stroke as long as my back muscles hold out, I begin a gentle, long, rythmic stroking into Julia's pussy. Julia is actually enjoying making love to a pussy, as much as being fucked so gently, and throughly, she seems to become oblivious to everything except this sex. Mistress Teresa, is enjoying her pussy being loved by another woman, and to her surprise, she finds she prefers the strokes given as only another woman could possibly know to give them. Mistress Teresa is sure, she wants to make Julia feel at least as good as Julia is making her feel.

...and so the three of us, gently, lick, and suck, and fuck ourselves to exhaustion, waking in the cool, dark hours of the morning, running across the compound, across the sandy parking lot, over the dunes, into the surf, where I find I still have the damn rubber band around my cock...but I am still afraid to take it off...

busmale
busmale
2 Followers