Mistress Viagra Pt. 02

Story Info
Giving myself over to my new Mistress.
1.5k words
4.33
21.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived upstairs in the girls bedroom, my new mistresses bedroom :) I was so tired and worn out, I was dizzy, and my head was spinning.

Her room was typical of a girls room, the walls were white with pink accent wall and pink trim, she had a lot of flowers in vases and in pots surrounding her dresser, night stand, and in the windows.

The curtains were pink with flowers on them. She had a large makeup table with lights running down both sides. There was an on suite bathroom with hot tub and a full bar with a large TV mounted above it, there was also a mirror on the ceiling above the bed, and a TV mounted above the mattress on the headboard.

The footboard of the bed had large brass posts with round shaped balls at the tops.

My new mistress gave me a long hug, as I stared into her eyes. I asked her if it would be okay to take the dildo out of my ass, and she responded no, that only her mistress could give us permission to remove our dildos, and that even though she was now in complete control of me from this day forward, only her mistress could tell us when she wanted us to remove them.

She climbed into bed, and I instinctively I laid on the floor next to her side of the bed.

She looked at me and smiled, then signaled with her hand for me to get up and move towards her. She gave me a kiss, and guided me into bed next to her. We both fell asleep quickly and slept for about 12 hours.

I awoke to mistress caressing my cheek and gently kissing me, and guided my head down to between her legs and I cupped my mouth around her pussy, I knew what she wanted, and what she was going to do, so I waited, and as she began to relieve herself, I swallowed every drop of her pee.

We got out of bed, and I went into the bathroom, I sat on the toilet to pee, and soon mistress came in. She had a bottle of hair remover, and began to apply it to my body, 15 minutes later we both got in the shower, and she washed all my hair off, as I gently washed and stroked her body with a wash cloth.

She turned off the water, and we climbed out of the tub, my stomach was cramping from having slept with this huge dildo up my ass all night, and she was feeling the same way.

To keep our minds off the pain we kissed and went about making me look and feel more feminine.

Eventually her mistress came in the room and had us both go into the bathroom and remove our dildos. It was such a huge relief, but at the same time left me feeling totally empty and gaping.

My new mistress was then told that I was hers to do with as she pleased, and that she was still under mistresses orders to follow her every command, and would offer instructions to her on how to feminize and discipline me.

Her mistress left the room, and my new mistress asked me how I was feeling.

I told her I needed to use the bathroom, and she said that was ok, but she was going to give me an enema to help clean me out, and she would allow me to give her one as well.

After we were both cleaned out, mistress lead me over to her makeup table and pulled out a chair for me to sit. The chair had a hole in the seat with a dildo sticking out of it. She said that before I sit down she was going to fit me with a waist cinching corset, but before she could do that she was going to give me saline injections into my chest to form nice size tits to help fill out my feminine figure.

She laid me down flat on my back, and proceeded to use a pen to make the spots where she would inject the saline. It took about 2 hours, and when she was done, I had nice B cup tits. They were sensitive and sore, but she said that was because of the skin stretching.

Mistress had me stand up, the new feeling of the weight in my chest felt different, but felt nice just the same, as I looked down I could see that I had very real tits, and the thought really turned me on.

I was told to raise my arms up fact the door and then hold the top of the door. Mistress put the corset around me and began to fasten the straps. It took quite some time of her going top to bottom tightening the laces before it was tight, and I could hardly breathe. When she was done she zipped up a leather fold that covered the laces, and placed a lock into the hasp to hold it shut.

I was told to put my arms down and look at myself in the mirror. I did as I was told and couldn't believe how feminine my body shape was. I had nice tit, a tight waist, and nice looking hips, all formed by the contour of the corset.

I was lead to the dildo chair and told to lube up my ass and the dildo. I did and then sat down in the chair, the dildo went in with no problem as I was so gaping and stretched. Mistress turned on a switch that made the dildo start pumping in and out of me.

I sat at the chair for hours being pampered by my new mistress, she would purposely brush her tits alonly my body and my face and brush me with her ass as she applied make up to me.

She fitted me with a long haired glamorous wig with red auburn colored hair and as I watched my transformation in the mirror, I couldn't even recognize myself as a man or myself anymore. I was a woman, and I looked and felt the part.

Mistress had me get up from the chair and she held me tight and kissed me. She said she was so happy to have me as a toy she could play with and had been fantasizing about all the things she was going to do to me. That she had been waiting for this day, and that she had read a post I had made about a game I like to play when I am fucking my ass.

The Game:

I have a collection of porn magazines, and I take a dildo and put it up my ass.

For every page I turn I pump the dildo once

For every picture on a page I pump the dildo once

For every picture containing a dildo I pump my dildo 5 times

For every picture of a girl getting fucked, I pump the dildo 10 times

For every picture of a woman with a strap on I pump the dildo 15 times

For every picture of a she male I pump the dildo 20 times

Once I get all the way through a magazine, I use my next size larger dildo and proceed to follow the rules until I've gotten to my largest dildo then I Finnish off following all the rules all the rest of the magazines I have.

It usually takes most of a day, and it leaves my ass feeling very satisfied. I tend to have numerous Anal orgasms while I play and it forces me to keep going when I otherwise might want to stop.

Mistress took out a box of magazines and placed them down on the bed, she took out a box full of all kinds of dildos and had me pick one to start the game.

I was so excited to play the game in front of her, and I picked out a rather large black dildo with a vibrator, put batteries in the toy and lubed up my ass, not that it needed it, but the game tends to last hours and I wanted to feel wet and moist in my backside, I love the slippery feeling and the squishing sound of lube as I pound my hole.

I sat on the bed, picked the first magazine and opened it up. I followed the rules, and after most of the day was gone had only gone through half the stack of magazines she had, and was using the largest dildo from her collection.

We heard her mistress call for us from downstairs that dinner was ready, and my mistress had me stand up, strap a harness around my waist and tightened it up to hold my dildo in place.

She had me put on a nice long evening gown and we headed downstairs to the dining area to meet with her mistress.

To be continued in part 3.