Mistress Villandra Ch. 01

Story Info
She takes a younger man.
819 words
3.64
24.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Did you get that new order processed?” I heard a voice say from the hallway. It was my boss, Sheryl. I turned to her and smiled.

“Of course, ma’am” I replied. She nodded concisely and fluttered off. I turned back to the computer and opened up Micro Messenger and read the writing on my screen.

Jacob1969: You went quiet?

Villandra: Sorry, my boss interrupted me.

Jacob1969: Your boss?

Villandra: I’m meant to be doing work.

Jacob1969: Then I am sorry for keeping you.

Villandra: It is okay, but I better go

Jacob1969: *sigh* Okay… We should meet..

Meet? I paused and thought for a moment. Should I meet this guy? I had spent a lot of time in chat rooms, but the idea of meeting someone had never crossed my mind. This guy was different though. I thought it could be… fun. I hadn’t been with a man in a while.

Villandra: Where? When?

Jacob1969: I’ll call you…

I gave him my details and logged off. I smiled and got back to work, still wondering how this would all turn out.

***************

Three days passed and I didn’t hear from me. Then one night, while I sat in front of Leno, stuffing my face full of potato chips the phone rang. I picked up the phone, still chewing on a potato chip. “Hello?” I spluttered.

“Hello?” I heard a low, husky voice say. “This is Jacob, is this Villandra?” I swallowed and my hand quaked a little.

“Hi… this is Villandra, yes” I whispered, taking a deep breath. My heart was pounding a mile a minute.

“I want you to meet me at the Blue Lagoon,” he said softly. I gulped and nodded.

“Hello?” he asked impatiently.

“Yes, what time?” I asked.

“9.30pm at the bar, do you own a red top?” he asked me.

I raised my eyebrow. What on earth, I thought to myself.

“Sure,” I replied.

“Where it, so I may recognize you,” he said. Ahh, of course, I thought to myself. That part didn’t really cross my mind.

“Okay, see you then” I replied, hanging up the phone.

**************

I waited at the Blue Lagoon for 5 minutes before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head and before me stood a much younger man. “Jacob?” I asked incredulously. He nodded and took a seat beside me. “A scotch on the rocks?” he told the bartender.

“You are so…” I stuttered a little, surprised at how young he was.

“What did you expect?” he asked me, grinning a little.

“I expected Sylvester, not Leo,” I replied. He mustn’t have any experience at all, I thought to myself. I tried to smother my giggle. “Let’s go back to my place,” I said.

“Wow, I like a woman who gets to the point” he said, winking. I smiled back at him.

He walked up to me and kissed my neck softly, slowly undoing the buttons on my blouse. He placed his hand on my breast, stroking it softly. I moaned softly, I shook my head. “I don’t want to do it this way,” I told him. He looked at me curiously, opening his mouth to speak. I smiled and put my finger over his mouth, shaking my head. “Shhh” I whispered. “Go, lie on the bed and close your eyes, I’ll be right there” I told him. He grinned and bounced on the bed.

***************

I breathed quietly as I lie on the bed. I heard a distant rustling and I was dying to know what was going on, but I did as she wished. My cock was pressing against my pants, I was getting impatient. I felt a hand on my chest, then a pulling at my hairs. Then I felt a piece of material cover my eyes. “Villandra?” I asked. There was no response. I felt coldness on my ankle as something metal closed around it, then my arm. “What’s going on?” I asked. Still no response, I tried to get up but I couldn’t move my arms or feet. Something was holding them down.

“Sit still” I heard a voice command. “You will call me Mistress Villandra now”.

Suddenly I felt this sharp snap against my leg. I cried out in pain. “Behave yourself, or you’ll get another one,” Villandra said.

A moment later I felt warmth against my face. The smell of Villandra’s pussy against my lips was intoxicating. “Lick,” Villandra commanded.

“Yes” I replied.

“Yes, what?” she said, and I felt another snap on my thigh, closer to my ass this time.

“Yes, Mistress?” I replied with uncertainty.

I felt her juices spill all onto me as she ground her pussy into my face. I furiously licked as she moaned and she rubbed her pussy all over my face.

Then she stopped and everything went quiet. I waited expectantly, so incredibly turned on by it all.

To be continued…