Mistress Wahidat Of Somalia

Story Info
Somali dominatrix strapons African American slave.
1k words
2.27
11.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Sliding my strap-on dildo into Malik Clarkson's ass, I smiled with utmost satisfaction. I had him right where I wanted him. Face down and ass up, that's the way I like to fuck my men. In case you're wondering who this is, my name is Wahidat Suleiman and I'm a young Black woman of Somali descent living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. I'm five-foot-six, slim and fit, with light brown skin and curly black hair. I typically never leave the house without a long-sleeved T-shirt, a long skirt and my hijab firmly in place. For I am a good Muslim sister. I recently discovered a passion for all things BDSM. I like to dominate other people, especially Black men. And I am good at it. Yeah, I'm a kinky Somali chick. Don't believe me? Just ask Malik here.

The big African-American Muslim dude likes to go around talking trash and acting tough. He's into posturing in a big way. I'd like to see Malik talking trash while I fuck him in his ass. Ha! That would be the day! I smacked Malik's ass as I pushed the dildo deeper into his asshole. To date I've fucked seven men up the ass with my strap-on dildo. Malik is the first Black man I'm fucking this way and I can't tell you how excited I am. I reached underneath him and grabbed his nuts while pumping my dildo up his ass. Malik moaned deeply as I fucked his ass and fondled his balls. I like to fuck men in the ass with my strap-on dildo. It makes me feel strong and powerful.

While sodomizing Malik with my toy, I berated him, calling him all kinds of names. I called him a faggot, a weak-ass man, a punk and a sissy. I told him he's my bitch. That's right, he's my own personal bitch. His ass belongs to me and I can do whatever I want with it. Damn right! All Malik could do was lie there and take it because I was in complete control. Seriously, I literally had this nigga by the balls so he should do whatever I tell him if he knows what's good for him. Suddenly filled with inspiration, I flipped Malik on his back.

Why did I do that? Simply because I want to be able to look in his eyes as I fuck him in the ass. I can't do that if he's facing away from me, you know? Malik lay on his back, legs in the air, stroking his pathetic excuse for a cock as I pumped my dildo up his ass. A lot of Black guys out there walk around swaggering and acting all big and bad. It's purely an image thing. Some, like Malik here, are punks. And Malik wasn't just some punk. His dick is only seven and a half inches long. It's not huge. It's not a BBC. It's exactly average. So I teased him by calling a little-dick nigga. No Black man wants to be called that, especially by a Black woman. Malik did NOT like it. You should have seen the look on his face. Priceless!

Malik groaned as I slammed my dildo up his ass. He tried to stroke his dick to make himself cum but I ordered him to stop masturbating. When he didn't obey me fast enough, I smacked him hard across the face. When my palm struck his face loudly, like thunder, Malik gasped in shock. I guess the bozo wasn't expecting that. I laughed as wickedly as I could and reminded him that I was in charge. He should obey me if he knows what's good for him. Time to remind Malik which one of us has the power here. It seems that he has forgotten, the poor creature. We can't have that now, can we?

I grabbed Malik's cock and balls and massaged them gently. He sighed in relief, thinking I wanted to pleasure him. Big mistake, bozo! I squeezed his cock and balls...hard. Malik cried out in pain, his eyes bulging, sweat pearling across his brow. I smiled sweetly at him and gave him a kiss. I let go of his cock and balls and he breathed a sigh of relief. I looked into his eyes, saw the relief and gazed at him with sympathy...before spitting into his face. Yeah, I'm a sadistic bitch. What can you do? I am what I am! I continued drilling my dildo into Malik's eyes until he began showing signs of discomfort. I asked him if he was alright and he nodded. Before playing together, we agreed on some basic rules and safe words. Until he utters the safe word I'm bringing him hell.

I glowered imperiously at Malik and fucked him relentlessly, filling his ass with my dildo and delighting in his screams. Malik is a powerfully built man. Six-foot-four, dark-skinned and muscular, weighing two hundred and fifty six pounds. He used to play football at the University of Notre Dame back in the States. I like topping big, strong men like Malik. I like to render them completely helpless and in my power. As I brought him sweet torment, Malik closed his eyes as I continued pounding him, a look of serenity appearing on his dark, handsome features. He looks so happy. I continued fucking him, digging his ass with my dildo until his eyes snapped open, a sharp, kind of gargled cry escaped his lips, and he came violently, blasting cum all over his chest...and mine. I smeared my hands with Malik's cum, and tasted it briefly. Yummy!

I pulled the dildo out of Malik's ass. Luckily I put a condom on it before shoving it up Malik's well-lubricated ass. Why is that? Hmmm. Simple reasons like cleanliness and health, you know? Speaking of cleanliness, this dildo is D.I.R.T.Y. The condom which covered it is now covered in tiny brown specks. Dammit, I told Malik to wash his ass before our pegging session. The fool. Oh, well. I showed him the dildo which just went inside his ass, took off the used condom and ordered him to suck the ( presumably clean ) dildo. Malik did as he was told, sucking the dildo with gusto like the bitch he is. I patted him on the head patronizingly. He's such a good slut. Let's hit the showers, I told him. Obediently Malik got up and followed me.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers