Mistress X 01: Impalement Challenge

Story Info
Mistress Alexis X challenges her slave with anal impalement.
2.9k words
4.55
67.1k
50

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This short story is not part of any series. The setting and characters are based on those from my "Laura's Femdom" stories. My Mistress X stories stand on their own but are best read in order.

This particular story describes an intense but consensual session between a professional dominatrix and her male client. It is an extreme example of female domination and may be disturbing to some readers. Please take this into consideration before you decide to read it.

Thank You

*****

Michael was in the airport waiting for his flight. He was headed to Atlanta for a critical meeting. This was his last ditch effort to secure a contract that would equate to a hundred million dollars over the next five years. It would safeguard the jobs of dozens of employees at the firm.

He had reviewed his notes again and again. He was well prepared and he needed a mental break. He made sure no one was nearby and he pulled out his phone. He switched to private mode on his browser and pulled up the website of Red Room Studio.

Red Room was a professional BDSM studio. It was the best studio in Michael's city. He had tried several but over the previous two years he mainly only used Red Room. They offered three levels of "service".

Level one sessions were typically calming, docile, and relaxing. Providing Mistress X's submissive clients a respite from reality, they were an exciting way to give up control to a benevolent, powerful female. Perhaps a mental escape to a simpler time in their life. She often portrayed the caring nanny or nurturing mother.

Level two sessions were the most common. They varied from over the knee spanking sessions in her "classroom" to intense interrogation scenes in her "prison" room. They always included the option of using her safe word which was "Mercy".

At any point during a level two session, a client could utter the safe word and it would slow the scene. Rather than stopping, Mistress X would reduce the intensity of the scene to a level more tolerable for the client.

The use of the safe word was not without consequence. "Mercy" would automatically cause the slave to forfeit any chance of having an orgasm in the session. That was typically a strong motivation for slaves to endure the torments of Mistress X.

Level three sessions were rare but they were Mistress X's favorite type. Clients were required to complete twelve separate level two sessions before they could apply for a level three.

There were multiple versions of level three sessions. They were mainly carried out in her medical themed room or her BDSM dungeon. They also included the option of using the safe word.

This was, after all, a professional, paid service that she was providing. The scenes were not real, but level three sessions used mind games to blur the lines between fantasy and reality.

The financial cost was high, as was the consequence of using the safe word. Uttering the word "Mercy" during a level three session resulted in a one year banishment. The client would not be allowed to contact any professional dominatrix at Red Room Studio for twelve full months. That was the price of being broken. That, and the mental anguish that a powerful woman had pushed you past your limits, and you would not be able to see her for a year.

Outside the confines of Red Room Studio Michael was a powerful executive at a Fortune 500 company. He had wealth, homes, cars, and women. He was admired by many and envied by some.

However, within the walls of Red Room he was a slave. He had spent tens of thousands of dollars serving Mistress X. Female domination was his drug. Submission was his favorite high. His daily life was stressful, filled with difficult decisions managing thousands of people. At Red Room he was able to relax his mind and simply obey.

On the Red Room Studio website he admired Mistress X's photo. He had served her many times.

The thought of the contract meeting crept back into his mind. Then he got an idea. In order to motivate himself to win the contract he made a promise to himself. If he failed, he would endure a level three session with Mistress X. That would be his punishment. He had never experienced a level three session but he knew they were the most intense.

But which one? Which session would provide an acceptable level of punishment for losing the contract?

One description caught his attention:

[The Impalement Challenge]

In ancient times impalement was a method of execution. Here, at Red Room Studio it is one of our intense level three sessions. It is a test of stamina, both physical and mental. Our impaler device is slow and cruel. It will, ever so slowly, rise into your body and force you to retreat. Eventually, on the tips of your toes, you will not be able to move any higher. The impaler is then stopped and your test begins. There are only two possible outcomes.

One, you keep yourself suspended on top of the hard rubber cone for a full hour. After one hour you win and the impaler is lowered.

Two, you are broken and call out the safe word.

Michael thought to himself, "Now that is motivating. If that mental image can't help me win this contract nothing will. If I lose this contract I will schedule an impaler session as soon as I get home."

The next week Mistress Alexis X was waiting on her throne. Her impressive S&M dungeon had been prepared for Michael's level three domination session.

Michael was escorted to the dungeon changing room by Pixie, Mistress X's favored submissive. As he entered the changing room he was feeling many emotions. He was disappointed in himself for failing to secure the contract. We was horny as he had been denying himself orgasm since before his Atlanta trip. He was also worried. No, he was genuinely frightened. His biggest fear was banishment. Red Room Studio had become an important part of his life.

He placed his cellphone and keys on the shelf in the locker. As he began undressing he felt as though this was his duty. As soon as all his clothes were in the locker he shut it. He knew it was too late to back out. All of his belongings were locked away. He opened the door to the dungeon and knelt on the X to wait for his Mistress' command.

Mistress X stood and slowly walked over to the impaling machine. It was a very specialized device that was custom built to her specifications.

She called out, "Slave Michael, crawl to me. Close the door behind you."

Michael obeyed. He crawled from the changing room to the dungeon and closed the door behind him. Still on his hands and knees he stopped directly in front of the impaler. Mistress X said, "Look at it slave."

It was more frightening than he had imagined. There was a long narrow base that housed the motor mechanism. About a foot and a half tall, it was topped with the impaler cone. It was hard black rubber. He estimated it to be seven inches tall. The tip was rounded and narrow, only about a half inch. The base was frighteningly wide He estimated it to be well over two inches in diameter.

There were two chains hanging from the ceiling. They were about six feet apart. They each had a wide black leather cuff fastened to them about shoulder height.

Mistress X said, "Slave, get up on the spanking horse so I can prepare you."

Once on the horse slave Michael was in a vulnerable, all fours position. She did not strap him down.

She started by placing a wide leather blindfold over his eyes and buckling all three straps behind his head.

Now that he couldn't see, she opened the cabinet on the wall next to the impaler. She said, "First, I'm going to lubricant your asshole and relax and stretch it." As she was talking she removed the impaler cone from the machine and placed it quietly in the storage cabinet. The cone was only for show. The client was made to believe that it was the cone being driven up into their rectum.

She took out the anal lubricant and her stretching tool. It was hard black rubber. The same material as the cone. It was tapered like a Christmas tree. Rather than being a continuous taper, its diameter stepped from almost inch to about two inches. Each step was one eighth of an inch larger than the previous. The diameters were marked with letters from A to I.

In this step of the session, Mistress X claimed that she was stretching her slave's ass. In reality she was measuring it.

After putting on rubber gloves she thoroughly lubricated both slave Michael's ass and the stepped cone. Then she began working the cone into his ass. She said, "Relax and yield to me."

She pressed the tip to his anus and twisted as she pushed. The level A step slid in and he groaned. She paused to give him time to adjust. She said, "Relax your ass. Take deep slow breaths."

After a moment she said, "Okay, I'm going to continue."

She pushed and twisted and step B slipped past his anus. By the time she got to step D he was very tense and breathing heavily. She could tell he was near his limit.

She said, "I want you to take one more level. Can you do it?"

Slave Michael nodded his head. She twisted and pushed firmly. His anus stretched a little more and he whimpered as level E slipped inside him.

She held the stepped cone in place and said quietly, "That's it slave. Relax and accept it."

She made a mental note that he was a level F. She said, "Reach back here and hold this in place. Do not move it."

He reached back and held it in position. Mistress X then stepped over to the impaler and said, "I'm going to lubricate the cone. She quietly reached in the cabinet and pulled out the level F impaler and put it in position. It was just under six inches long. The tip was the same diameter as the cone he had seen. The taper was the same as well.

Of course the important difference was that the taper stopped at the level F diameter and went vertical for another inch. Then there was a T shaped base. If he were to slide that far down he would come to rest on the wide base It would reach from just behind his testicles to a couple inches up the crack of his ass.

Mind games. They were at the core of level three sessions. In this torment, like many level three sessions, the submissive was made to believe one thing but something else was reality. In his mind a huge cone was going to invade his ass. In reality it was a plug that was just a fraction of an inch larger than one he was holding in his ass right now.

The most devious mind trick was yet come. Mistress spread a generous amount of lubricant on the level F impaler. Then she went back to her slave and slowly removed the stepped cone from his ass.

After placing the measurement cone in the discard bin she threw away her gloves and said, "Okay slave. It's time. She helped him off the horse and into a standing position above the impaler "cone".

She pulled his left arm straight out and buckled the cuff to his wrist. She repeated it with his right hand. As soon as his hands were out of the way she looked down at his cock. It was swollen but not fully erect. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked until he was rock hard.

She moved to the impaler controls behind him near the floor and switched it to "Fast Raise" The motor hummed to life and the lubricated plug began to slowly rise. Fast up was actually quite slow. It took a full minute for the tip to raise the six inches to his asshole.

Mistress X switched it to "Slow Raise" and it quieted slightly. At this speed it only raised one inch per minute.

She put her hands on slave Michael's ass cheeks and spread them apart. She adjusted his position slightly to make sure his asshole lined up with the tip of the plug.

After a couple minutes two inches of the tip was buried in his rectum and more was disappearing every second. Soon he began to raise up on his toes rather than have his anus spread more.

Eventually he could not raise himself any higher. He was on the balls of his feet and straining to get his weight off of the evil device. He could only use his arms to keep his balance. They were both fully extended away from his sides so he had no leverage to lift himself.

Mistress X checked the tapered plug. His anus was just over an inch from reaching the full level F diameter. She shut off the motor. He was ready.

She said, "Ok slave. Your torment has begun. I'm going to give you a clock to listen to."

She picked up her iPad and activated her custom sound app. It was an app that she had custom written for her sessions. It was very simple, but it was the most devious part of her mind game.

All it did was make a mechanical clicking noise like a clock. There was, however one very important difference. The ticking sound was not always once per second. It actually slowed as the hour went on.

When first activated it ticked sixty times per minute. The slave was blind folded and had no reference for how much time was passing. Upon hearing the rhythmic ticking he thought it was a clock. He could simply count the clicks.

As time went on the ticking sound gradually, imperceptibly slowed. After fifteen minutes it was ticking fifty times per minute.

After several hundred clicks he lost count. The anal torment was taking its toll.

Slave Michael's calves were already getting tired. He was beginning to wonder if he was going to make it. He had to. He didn't think he could go a full year without having a session with Mistress X.

After a half hour the ticking had slowed to forty times per minute. Slave Michal's calves were burning and he began to utter sounds of torment. Subtle whimpers. He tried to be quiet but this was torture.

Mistress X checked the plug and he had slipped a little lower. He was only a half inch from the maximum diameter. In his mind he was halfway to the huge splitting base of the cone.

Mistress X put her mouth next to her slave's ear. She whispered quietly and very slowly. She wanted the speed of her voice to match his perception of time.

She said slowly, "You are doing well slave. One fourth of the way through."

Of course he was half done but now he thought it had only been fifteen minutes.

After forty five minutes the ticking was only thirty times per minute. It was time to push his limits. She could see that he had slipped further and was a fraction of an inch from full insertion. His penis was flaccid as he struggled with this torment that had become all too real.

She put her lips next to his ear again and whispered even slower, "Just say mercy and this will stop."

He shook his head no and began to sob. Tears were streaming from under his blindfold. She began gently caressing his flaccid penis. Despite his mental state, he began to erect.

His legs were shaking under his own weight as he struggled to keep his ass from being ripped apart. Mistress put some lubrication in her hand and began stroking his cock. Soon he was nearing orgasm. He was sure if he climaxed his legs would give out. He cried out, "Please no! Don't make me cum!"

She stopped and he slipped down the last fraction of an inch and onto the base of the plug. He was relieved to realize that he was not actually being impaled on the cone.

He relaxed his legs more and let the base of the plug take more of his weight. Mistress X began stroking again. Soon he was close to orgasm and said, "Mistress Please may I cum?"

At that crucial moment Mistress X touched the face of the iPad, stopping the ticking and sounding a bell like an alarm clock. She said loudly, "Cum for me!"

She began pumping her hand fast and hard. Slave Michael cried out in ecstasy as his orgasm hit. When he was done Mistress X pressed the "Down Fast" button and the impaler lowered quickly.

She removed his blindfold and then his wrist restraints. He dropped to his hands and knees at Mistress X's feet. He was emotionally drained.

She began stroking his hair and soothing him and said quietly, "You did very well slave. You did very well indeed."