Mistress X 03: Spy Interrogation

Story Info
A spy kidnap fantasy becomes frighteningly real.
10k words
4.63
31.9k
19

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This short story is not part of any series. The setting and characters are based on those from my "Laura's Femdom" stories. My Mistress X stories stand on their own but are best read in order.

This particular story describes an advanced, custom session between dominatrix Mistress Alexis X and a wealthy business man.

*****

Tom Miller was in his home office one evening. Over the past five years he had built an impressive company called SkyMed. He was only twenty nine years old. He employed nearly thirty people at his medical software firm. The medical field was going paperless and his secure, cloud based systems provided a great solution for managing patient data.

The main product of Tom's company was "E-Chart". It was a subscription based system that hospitals and clinics used to link patents and their records. It took care of everything from the moment the patient arrived at the hospital until they were discharged.

The best part for Tom's company was that E-Chart was subscription based. That meant it provided a steady stream of income that was growing as more and more organizations were signing on.

Due to his financial success Tom was a bit of a playboy. He had been married and divorced twice. He enjoyed exotic cars and women. He was handsome and wealthy and was at ease with beautiful women.

His business was located in Seattle Washington. He did occasionally indulge in the darker side of the city. He could afford the most expensive prostitutes. He had spent $1000 for dinner and date experiences and had no regrets.

He had dabbled in the S&M scene in Seattle. It was exciting in its own way but he was looking for a new experience. He was browsing online for something different.

He found the Red Room Studio website. There was a section titled "Custom Real-time Scenarios"

He read through the available scenarios and one caught his attention:

[Spy Interrogation Experience]

This is an overnight kidnap scenario. The duration is 24 to 36 hours. You play the role of a spy who has a mission to deliver information worth hundreds of millions of dollars. You need to avoid capture but it will not be easy. An unknown organization is one step ahead of you and they intend to access the money first.

Price: $5000 Includes two nights five star hotel stay and meals.

Tom noticed that Red Room Studio was open evenings. He called and spoke with Pixie, the receptionist at Red Room Studio. She intentionally did not reveal many details about the spy experience. She would only discuss the available schedules. There was a time slot open in two weeks. A Friday and Saturday night stay. She warned him that it was intense and had a strong female domination component.

Tom signed up. He had to email a clear photo of his face. He paid the $5000 fee on his credit card. The next day he received his "Top secret materials" via overnight courier.

Inside the package he found a letter and a small manila envelope stamped with the classic red "Top Secret" mark. He read the letter:

Dear Mr. Miller,

Inside the top secret envelope you will find your data key, passcode and contact photo and instructions. You will also find a credit card and driver's license with your new identity. The moment you enter the hotel you will become special agent Tom Knight.

Your hotel is the Waldorf Astoria at 100 Victoria Way. You need to be checked into your hotel by 8:00pm Friday. Only use the credit card to check in to the hotel. Have dinner in the hotel restaurant and charge it to your room. To proceed, open the top secret envelope.

Tom opened the envelope and removed the contents. There was a photo of a woman and a list of instructions. There was also an item that looked like a small usb thumb drive. It was made of silver metal and was marked only with an "X". He looked at the driver's license. It was very authentic looking. It had his picture and the name Tom Knight. His address was in Los Angeles California.

He read the instructions:

Only for the eyes of special agent Tom Knight:

1. Memorize these instructions then destroy them.

2. You need to rendezvous with your contact at 10am Saturday. Her name is Natasha. See the included photo.

3. You will meet her at The Coffee Ground coffee shop one block west of your hotel.

4. Natasha will be waiting. She will be wearing a black shirt and a red beret. She will have a laptop.

5. Join her at her table. She will say, "Hi Tom. Long time no see." You respond, "Yes Nat It's been too long."

6. You will give her the data key and the passcode. She will use them to transfer $150,000,000.00 to our Swiss bank account.

6. Passcode: 102938

Good Luck

Tom looked at the photo of Natasha. She was an attractive young woman with short black hair. He said out loud, "Now this is going to be fun."

After a boring couple of weeks running his business the moment had finally arrived. Tom was passing through the hotel lobby doors and he became Tom Knight.

He approached the counter and was greeted by a lovely young woman, "Good evening sir. How may I help you?"

Tom said, "Uh yes I'm checking in."

She responded, "Wonderful. May I please have your identification and your booking credit card?"

Tom handed her the Tom Knight credentials. She looked at them and said, "Thank you Mr. Knight. This will take just a moment."

Tom refused bell service since he had only one small overnight bag. He freshened up in his hotel room and went down to the restaurant for dinner. There was a five star restaurant adjoining a sports bar. He was not dressed for the restaurant so he went in and sat at the bar. He ordered a fillet mignon dinner with red wine.

He was thinking about his "mission". He guessed that he would be "abducted" at some point in the morning. Possibly involving his contact "Natasha". She could be a "double agent". He made a mental note to not trust her.

His meal was finished and he had just ordered a final glass of fine Merlot when someone appeared next to him. He was surprised to see it was a gorgeous young blond woman in a provocative outfit. She motioned to the seat next to Tom and said, "Is this seat taken?"

Tom said, "No, no, please. Have a seat."

The bar tender said, "Good evening Miss what may I get for you?"

She said, "I'll have the same as him."

The bar tender nodded and stepped away. Tom turned to her and said, "Hello, I'm Tom ah... Tom Knight."

She smiled and extended her hand and said, "I'm Laura. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Tom turned on the charm, "So what are you in town for?"

Laura said, "Oh, I live in Metro City. I just had a bad date so I'm drowning my sorrows."

Tom said, "Only a fool would allow a woman like you to slip through his fingers."

Laura said, "Well, as a matter of fact, he was a fool. So what brings you to Metro City?"

Tom hesitated and said, "Uh well I'm on business."

Laura said, "I don't mean to be blunt but it's late. Shall we dispense with the cat and mouse game? Do you have a room here?"

Tom said, "Yes. Yes I do."

The bar tender set Laura's wine down next to Tom's. Laura pulled out a twenty dollar bill and Tom held up his hand and said, "Please, allow me."

He said to the bar tender, "Check please, and add the lady's wine to my bill."

After Tom had signed the check Laura said, "We can take our drinks up to your room."

Tom said, "Yes, I suppose we can."

He escorted her out of the bar and to the elevator. He opened his hotel room and followed her in. She walked over and made herself comfortable on the couch. Tom finally got a good look at her. She was wearing tall black strappy high heels, a short and tight black skirt with a low cut blouse. She was showing some delicious cleavage. Her face was truly beautiful. She didn't seem to be wearing makeup.

Tom sat next to her on the couch and was thinking to himself. There's a better than average chance that Laura is a hooker. He figured it didn't matter either way because he had over $1000 cash in the room.

He decided to go for broke and put his hand on Laura's knee and said, "I really love your outfit."

Laura put her hand of top of Tom's and said, "Tom you seem intelligent. I'm sure you realize that I'm a professional."

Tom said, "I knew it was a possibility but I didn't want to assume."

He pulled his hand away and said, "So what is your rate?"

Laura said, "$250 for one, amazing hour."

Tom said, "I'll take you up on that."

Laura unzipped her clutch purse and pulled out a condom and laid it on the coffee table. She said, "Of course the tribute is due up front."

Tom said, "Of course." He got up and walked over to his overnight bag to get the cash. As soon as his back was turned Laura pulled a small vial from her purse and poured a clear liquid into his wine.

He returned and handed her the cash. Laura deposited the cash in her purse next to the empty vial, smiled and said, "Thank you Tom. Why don't you have a seat right there." She pointed to the couch where Tom had been.

She stood up and handed Tom's wine to him and said, "Hold this." Then she picked up her wine and drank it in a few gulps. After setting her glass down on the dresser she slid the coffee table out from in front of Tom.

She picked up her phone. She used it to turn on some music then she adjusted the volume. She said, "Let's see. I know the perfect song."

She hit a button and started one of her favorites. "American Woman" by Lenny Kravitz. She stepped in front of Tom and turned her ass to him. As the music started she looked over her shoulder at Tom. She swung her ass impossibly far to the left and right to the opening riffs.

As the lyrics started she faced Tom and began massaging her breasts with both hands:

-American woman, stay away from me

-American woman, momma let me be

Tom took a deep drink of his wine as Laura caressed her body to the music. Then she stepped forward and put one foot on the couch between Tom's legs. Tom could clearly see her thong as she gyrated.

-Don't come hangin' around my door

-I don't wanna see your face no more

Before the song was half over she had slipped off her skirt and removed her blouse.

Wearing only her bra, thong and heels she sat on Tom's lap. She was facing him as she straddled him. She pumped her pelvis to the beat which ground her pussy into Tom's erection.

Tom quickly finished the rest of the wine so he could lay the glass on the couch. Laura unlatched and slipped out of her bra. She took Tom's hands and placed them squarely on her bare breasts.

Tom had never felt such firm and marvelous tits. He was feeling light headed and thinking, "Wow, this is one dangerous woman."

Laura leaned down and began kissing Tom's neck. He was incredibly horny but he wanted to take his time with this amazing girl. He gently pushed her back upright so he could massage her breasts more.

He noticed his vision getting blurry and he felt like he was floating. He looked in her eyes and she was going in and out of focus. Then it occurred to him. She had drugged him so she could steal his money. How could he be so stupid! It was the most common scam in Metro City. Laura was not a hooker, she was a thief.

He said, "Laura, what did you... did you... put in my wine?"

Laura smiled and said , "Don't worry sweetie. You'll be fine. So how much cash do you have anyway?"

Laura stood up and moved away. Tom tried to reach for his phone but he couldn't move his arms. He mumbled, "You fucking bitch."

He flopped sideways on the couch. Laura waved at Tom and smiled as she said, "Goodnight Tom."

Tom could still hear Lenny Kravitz singing:

-Gonna leave you, woman

-Bye-bye, bye-bye...

Everything went black...

********

Tom woke up in a quiet dim room. He was seated but he couldn't move. His eyes adjusted as he looked down. He realized he was naked and strapped to a heavy wooden chair.

He looked to his left and saw that he was in a stark, concrete room with a steel door and no windows. To his right he saw, what appeared to be, two cell doors, like prison holding cells. He looked across the room and thought he saw a person in a chair.

Suddenly the steel door opened and a bright light switched on. He was temporarily blinded and shut his eyes and groaned. He heard a man's voice say, "This one's awake."

A woman's voice said, "So wake her up."

Tom could see that it was a woman across the room from him. She was also naked and strapped to a chair or bench of some kind. The man was carrying a pail of water and he threw it in the woman's face.

She jumped awake and groaned. Tom recognized her as Natasha, his contact person from the spy scenario.

He looked at their captors. The man was very large and powerfully built. Tom guessed six foot five. The woman was strikingly beautiful with long dark hair.

Natasha screamed, "Let me go!"

The woman laughed and said, "I can't do that. You have something I need."

Tom looked closer at Natasha. She was not in a chair. Her legs were spread wide with her knees high. She was strapped to a gynecology chair. She had straps at her ankles, knees, waist, elbows and wrists. She had a metal collar around her neck.

Natasha said, "I don't know anything you bitch."

The woman shook her head and said, "You shall call me Alexis."

Natasha defied her and said, "I shall call you bitch!"

Alexis stayed completely calm and said, "It's time for you to learn respect."

Alexis wheeled a tall metal instrument table over next to Natasha's feet. Tom couldn't see what was on the table but she positioned herself so he could see what she was doing. She wanted him to fear his fate.

She picked up a rubber glove and snapped it onto her right hand. Then she picked up a tube, opened it and squeezed a generous amount of lubricant on Natasha's exposed crotch.

She began massaging Natasha's vagina and anus. She slipped her thumb into her vagina and her index finger into her ass. Natasha was fighting back tears as she said quietly, "Get your hands off of me."

Alexis said, "It's okay if you like this young lady. This part feels good."

Natasha shut her eyes and turned her face away. Alexis said, "Enough pleasure."

She reached to the table and picked up a clear plastic butt plug. Tom could see through it except for the narrow neck where there was a copper colored band. Alexis put the tip to Natasha's anus and said, "Take a deep breath."

Natasha groaned as the large plastic plug violated her rectum. Tom could see that it had a short wire hanging from it.

Next Alexis picked up another object from the table. It was another clear probe but longer and narrower. It had a narrow neck at the base but this one had copper strips along its length on both sides. It also had a short wire hanging from it.

She rubbed the sides of this one on Natasha's labia to lubricate it. Then she lined it up and plunged it into her vagina. Tom could see tears on Natasha's face. She quietly wept as Alexis raped her with the probe, pushing it in and out.

Tom didn't notice it before but there was a wide leather strap hanging down under Natasha. Alexis pulled it up between Natasha's legs, covering both probes and she buckled it to Natasha's waist belt. Now Natasha had no hope of pushing the probes out.

Alexis said to the large man, "Okay Jake. Hook her up."

He moved a stool into position in front of a table that was next to Natasha. He pulled a black cloth sheet off an ominous looking box. It had a transformer on top, several switches and a large knob.

It had two long wires coming off the front. He rolled over to Natasha and connected one wire to the anal probe and the other one to the vaginal probe. Then he picked up a foot pedal, connected another long wire to it and placed it on the floor in front of Alexis.

Finally, he pulled up on a large switch on the side of the box. The power light came on and there was a noticeable humming sound.

Alexis said, "Jake, start her at ten percent."

Jake grasped the large dial and turned it from zero to ten. Then Alexis turned to Natasha and said, "Let me explain what's going to happen. You are connected to our interrogation unit. When I step on this foot pedal, an electric current will flow out of the box, to your anus. Then through your flesh to the walls of your vagina where it will exit the vaginal probe. I'll demonstrate."

Alexis stepped on the pedal. Click! Natasha squealed in pain as the current flowed through her pelvis. Alexis held the pedal for about ten seconds and then released it.

Natasha was breathing heavily and had a genuinely frightened look on her face.

Alexis said, "Let's start with easy questions shall we? What day is it today?"

Natasha said, "Well it was Friday night when that huge bastard grabbed me in my hotel room and drugged me."

Alexis said, "Yes, it's still Friday night. Next question. What is your name?"

Natasha was silent.

Alexis counted down five, four, three, two, one, Click! She stepped on the pedal. Natasha tensed and squealed, "Ahhh."

After ten seconds Alexis released the pedal. Between heavy breaths Natasha said, "Natasha! My name is Natasha!"

Alexis said, "Very good Natasha. Now you understand how this works. The questions will get more difficult."

Tom was an involuntary witness to this scene. He was certain it was all an elaborate scenario of actors but it was marvelously real. He was visibly aroused with his penis obscenely erect between his legs.

Alexis continued, "Tell me Natasha. Who is the man seated across from you."

Natasha looked over at Tom. Of course she had, in fact, never met him. She said, "I don't know who he is."

Without taking her eyes off of Natasha's eyes, Alexis said, "Jake... go to twenty percent."

Jake turned up the knob as Natasha shook her head and said, "No, no, I swear. I've never seen...". Click!

Alexis stepped on the pedal.

Natasha closed her eyes and tensed but remained quiet.

Finally Alexis released the pedal and said, "I want you to understand something Natasha. I enjoy this. I take pleasure in harming people. Every time you refuse to answer me is just another opportunity for me to indulge."

Natasha's voice was shaking, "Please, please, listen. I'll tell you whatever you want to know."

Alexis said, "Tell me how to access the money in the Swiss account."

Natasha said, "Tomorrow... tomorrow morning I'm supposed to meet a man who has the data key and passcode to the account."

Alexis said, "So you are telling me that right now, you have no way to access the money."

Natasha shook her head and said, "No, I cannot access it."

Alexis said, "Well, I need to be sure... Jake, go to fifty percent."

Natasha broke down, "Please Alexis no. I'll do anything. Don't do it."

Tears were streaming down her face as Jake grasped the dial and cranked it to fifty. Natasha started thrashing against her leather restraints but she could barely move.

Alexis placed her hand on her own sex as she enjoyed Natasha's predicament. Then she said, "Okay Natasha, last chance. You truly cannot access the account?"

Natasha was crying and could not speak. She just shook her head no.

Alexis said, "Okay." Click!

Natasha thrashed up and down and wailed. She was not saying anything she was just screaming in pain and terror. Alexis held the pedal for twenty seconds.

When Alexis finally released the pedal Natasha slumped forward and glared at Alexis. She said, "That's it. I'm done with this stupid game. Get me out of here, you can keep my fucking money. I know who you are. When I get out of here I'm calling the cops."

That surprised Tom. Did she just ruin the game? Was she actually being shocked? He assumed she had been acting.

Alexis ignored Natasha's statement and slowly walked over to Tom. She was looking down at his raging erection. She said, "One thing that never ceases to amaze me is the male sex drive. Men are slaves to their libido."