Misty Dawn & The Raven Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles waited until Fazul had reached the shadows before he knelt to the small iron box. He slowly drew open the lid with a metallic creaking noise and reached inside. He slowly and withdrew a few curious items. The first was a miniature manacle attached with a short chain to a round lead weight that fit nicely into his fist. This he held up and one of the crew stepped forward and took it from his hands. The man strode toward the trembling Fox.

Fox's eyes darted to the object as the man rounded his shipmate, standing close to him. Fox's eyes pleaded uselessly as the man lowered his hands and took Fox's balls and violently clasped the small manacle around his purse. Fox gnashed his teeth and groaned as the man dropped the weight from his fist. The man turned shaking his head as walked away.

Charles had, meanwhile taken two curved and ornately carved lengths of ivory from the box. These he picked up himself and walked up behind both the other prisoners awaiting justice. He held them up between them and let them both look in awe at the items. They looked very much like male members, but the lengths of the shaft had sharp looking ridges and grooves carved in an ornate, spiraling design around the shafts. "Mi sluts," Charles began, "do not think that we are not without mercy here, but since a penalty of death was avoided for one, both must bare a burden during their flogging." With that, he took the ivories and thrust them roughly deep into both women's pried open and exposed pussies. Catherine, threw her head back in a scream and her legs pulled at her bonds, only serving to roll the ridges and grooves about in her depths. She was more shocked that she had remained slick than at any real pain, but almost out of noble compulsion to react, she struggled. Dawn, on the other hand felt the cool shaft drive into her and her body began to sweat and tremble. She bit hard on the leather as her pussy clenched in delight about the shaft. Her body shook in a strange ecstasy and she threw her head back savoring the intruder.

Charles strode back to the box and pulled one last item from the box, a long snakelike scourge uncoiled from the box and dripped from Charles firm grip as he turned to the prisoners. "Are you ready, prisoners of the Raven?" He called over the wind. Fox moaned and struggled in obvious pain in response. Catherine screamed, shrieked, and pulled at her bonds. When the words finally reached Dawn's mind from their circuitous course through her ears she threw her head back and shouted, "Yes, yes..."

The air was ripped with a loud slice as the scourge bit into Fox's back, leaving a red bite in his flesh. The poor man shriek and bounced at the scourge. The air was split a second time, leaving a crimson stripe upon Dawn's perfect ass. She simply shuddered and flexed her hips from the caress of the leather. A third slice was followed by an ear splitting shriek from Catherine as her thighs were slapped hard.

Charles lashed at the prisoners for many minutes before pausing to wipe the sweat from his brow with a meaty forearm, the scourge dangling menacingly as did. He looked at his prisoners. Fox was slumped, his head hanging loose from his shoulders, his back a crosshatch pattern of split skin and stripes of blood. Catherine had long since passed out and she was marked, but not bloodied from calf to lower back. Dawn was trembling her red curls dripping with sweat down her back, murmuring softly to herself and arching her reddened ass towards him. Her creamy thighs striped, her buttocks blazed from the lash; it seemed she could have drifted on until death.

Charles began to slowly coil up his long leather instrument, "Cut them down," he gasped. Keeping his eyes on the scourge as he drew it neatly round, "Take Mr. Fox to the hole, since his friend got him in trouble leave it shackled till we make land. Bring the bitches to my cabin." He looked at Fazul who nodded and moved to carry out his master's will. Charles dropped the coiled scourge back into the box and turned to his cabin, his lips pursed in thought as he slowly stepped away, while his shipmates carried out his orders and returned to their posts before his court session.

Charles poured himself a flagon of his finest and then poured it fully down his throat. His eyes burned with thought. He was staring into the depths of the empty mug when Fazul entered with an unconscious Catherine and a violently convulsing and moaning Dawn, one in each massive arm. He bowed his head as he spoke, "Sultan, the.., the bitches," he said softly. "Lay them on the bed and tend to them, Fazul," Charles said, tilting his head in a flash to the bed. "Yes, sultan," Fazul bowed as he gingerly lay both of them down on the down filled bed.

Charles reached for more rum as Fazul pulled a small vial from his baggy vest and began to massage its glistening contents over their wounds. "Fazul, old friend," Charles began softly. "Yes, Sultan," Fazul responded without looking up. "Fazul, what did you slip my Misty Dawn while you tied her up." Fazul stopped and said nothing. Not sure how to respond.

Charles re-corked the bottle and sat back into his chair before he spoke again, "Its alright, she looked like a true mermaid out their making love to the lash before my crew, I just want to know what you gave her." Fazul rose and bowed low to Charles. He only half raised and did not lift his eyes from the floor of the cabin. "Sultan, I gave her something for her pain, something that made everything sensuous to her skin. It only brought to light what was always present in shadow, forgive me Sultan, forgive me."

Charles threw his head back and laughed loudly, "Faz--Fazul you old fool," he croaked. "My friend, I forgive you if I must. However, I would rather thank you for your service to my pet this night. She is a tenacious creature, but even the foolish need aid in their time of folly, do they not? Fazul simply bowed deeply and nodded in response before returning to his work. Charles smiled into his rum as he placed his heels on his desk top, returning to his thoughts.

Fazul worked for over an hour on his patients. Catherine had not one half the stamina that Dawn possessed, and most of his time was directed at her flesh. As he wiped his massive hands, clean of the oil that now glistened the two bodies on his master's bed, he pulled the two ivory phalluses from their lodgings. They were both coated with feminine nectar and as he began cleaning them the cabin filled with their perfumes. Charles took another heavy drink and cocked his head towards his good friend. "Thank you, my friend," Charles said softly, "thank you." Fazul bowed and without a word, he turned to the door.

Charles watched his friend's departure and sat alone in silence for a moment before pulling a large ledger from one of the heavy drawers of the desk. He flipped it open and stabbed a peacock quill into a black inkpot three times before he began to write. After but a few words he turned to look at the two unconscious women lying prone on his bed. He tapped the feather against his chin in thought before returning to redip the pen and setting back to his work in the ledger.

12