Misty Dawn & The Raven Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fassster, sloot!" Olivia cooed as she landed a blow from the cat across Dawn's shoulders, the sound of leather biting flesh nearly drowned out the command. The braided pattern in bright red across Dawn's back set fire to her skin. Driving her tongue harder, she attacked Olivia's swollen clit. Circling it, the tip of her tongue exploring its every nerve and corpuscle. Her lips pulled, tugged, and inhaled the woman's clit in a frenzy. Dawn was lost in an effort to savor this woman. She ate Olivia's sex as if she was condemned and this was to be her last meal. Teeht grazed Olivia's swollen labia. Dawn's tongue was stretched to a new length in her desire to plunge deeper into Olivia's nectar. The taste of Olivia driving her on harder than the fast falling stokes of the cat on her back and top of her ass.

Olivia could not believe the raw talent at their sex. Dawn was devouring her like she had been bred to pleasure a woman. She stopped pounding Dawn's flaming flesh and pressed the handle of the cat against the side of her head, as she had to hang on to Dawn's head with both hands to keep from toppling over as a powerful orgasm shook her thin dark frame. Olivia threw her head back in a gasping muted shriek. Dawn felt the flood of juices bathing her face as Olivia quaked on the end of her tongue. Feeling Olivia release sent a shudder through her pussy like liquid fire. To stifle her own scream she burrowed harder against Olivia's pussy. She drank her flood, lapping her viciously to capture every drop of her captor's release.

Olivia jerked Dawn's head away from her sex, her fingers puling hard on crimson curls to gain her freedom from Dawn's attacking mouth. She held Dawn's face in her hands for a moment and watched as Dawn gasped for air, her lips, and chin glistening with Olivia's lust. "V-veeree g-good, cheeld," Olivia said in a halting voice as her body trembled.

Dawn was breathing hard; her body was literally aching for release. Her muscles were tired from her position on her knees. Her clit was throbbing against the soaked knot. Her heart was beating as if it would explode within her chest and echoing in her ears. "M-m-m-ay I CUM!?!" Dawn panted as her body shook, and begged more than her trembling voice could give voice to.

"CUM!" Olivia shouted. Dawn screamed in relief as she shook. She was trembling so hard in release that she fell onto her side; the movement of her muscles dug the rope hard against her sex causing her to explode again and again. Dawn could not focus on anything; her entire world was a continuous orgasm. She was shrieking ecstasy, lost in a sea storm of passion that racked her body from stem to stern.

Olivia let Dawn explode for a moment before taking up a small curve bladed knife and cutting her bonds free. Dawn did not even feel the rope go slack. She only noticed when Olivia began to unwind it from her body. The tell tale markers of red, dented flesh smiling through as the rope was peeled from Dawn's flesh. Dawn shuddered again.

Olivia let her calm a bit before kneeling beside her and slowly untying the velvet blindfold and releasing Dawn's fluttering gray-green eyes to the light. "Tank 'ou cheeld," Olivia whispered as she pulled Dawn's lips to her own in a long slow deep kiss. Dawn felt the feeling prickling its way back to her hands as she wrapped her arms around Olivia's neck to return the embrace.

****

Olivia found Charles leaning on the gunnels and looking out to sea a short while later. Charles turned slowly and grinned a roguish grin, "Where is my jewel, captain?" he asked in a mocking tone. Olivia shook her head once and thrust tow thumbs into the belt that held Charles blouse from billowing around her in the wind as she replied, "Shee eez asleeep, shee needs eet," Olivia added with a grin as she stepped next to Charles to watch the waves.

12