Misty Lublin's Vanishing Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, yeah right there," Max whispered, feeling himself release into Misty's vagina. Misty reveled in her moment of ecstasy and collapsed face first onto Max.

"You did it baby," Misty murmured, and stared longingly into Max's eyes.

"Wow," Max whispered. Even he was impressed by his accomplishment of banging this babe; a feat a few hours earlier he thought was beyond his reach.

Misty lay still for several minutes and waited for her pulse to slow. Max let out a deep breath as his penis gradually collapsed, and he let it linger inside her until all of his semen had emptied into Misty's vagina.

"That felt good," Misty said.

"Yeah," Max said.

Misty climbed off of Max and set her feet upon the floor. She felt a wave of calmness over her, as though she had finally managed to find a way to leave her troubles behind her. She noticed her clothes, the ones that had vanished that morning, all lying in a heap on the floor.

"What are my clothes doing on your floor?" Misty asked.

Max shrugged.

"I found them there when I came in," Max said.

"Thought I'd never see these again," Misty said, and sorted through her garments. She looked inside her jeans and found her panties perfectly in place. She checked inside her blouse and found her bra, still fastened. She picked up the clothes and began to get dressed. Max pulled his pants up as well and secured his belt.

"Well, uh, thanks for dropping in," Max said.

Misty smiled.

"Sure, thanks for the invite," Misty said with a laugh. She pulled her jeans up over her hips and buttoned them closed. She checked around for her book bag but did not see it anywhere. She guessed it was somewhere back at the Kendalls' house.

As Misty headed out the door, she turned back towards Max.

Max took one last look at the astonishingly beautiful girl he had just fucked.

"I'll see you in class Thursday," Misty said, and disappeared out the doorway.